The Chosen Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian closed the bathroom door behind her, and Seb groaned. He debated joining her. He hadn't heard a click after she closed the door, so it was probably still unlocked. Even as he dressed, he debated with himself until the sound of water ceased.

When Jill walked out, she was wearing a towel, but not around her body. She'd wrapped one around her hair and put on a fresh pair of panties. They were red, with mistletoe printed on the front. Sebastian admired everything she'd left open to his view, which was the exact response Jill had hoped for. She kissed him again.

"Get packed and ready to load up. We're almost home!" She said.

Given the extra bags they'd gotten shopping last night, loading the car took Seb a few trips. He did that while Jill got ready. Her makeup was done by the time he finished the first trip. Her hair was done by the second trip. When he returned from the third and final trip, she had put on jeans and a red sweater. They both did a final once-over of the room.

Check-out was painless, and after grabbing some food at the continental breakfast, they were on the road again. Traffic was thick but moving, causing them some delay. About two hours in, Jill pulled off the highway to the last rest stop of their journey.

"Would you like to drive the final stint since you know where you live and I don't?" Jill asked.

"Sure." Seb nodded. "If you're okay with me driving your car and are sure you won't get carsick."

"I'll be fine." Jill assured him. "I just can't look out the windows too much."

"Alright." Seb agreed, and they switched places. Jill took over the navigation and DJ duties, Seb took the wheel, and they were on the road again, stuck in traffic before too long. Their early morning arrival kept ticking back on the GPS until it wasn't until noon. Gridlock took them.

Jill sighed.

"You okay?" Seb asked.

"Yeah. I was just thinking... it isn't fair." Jill said.

"That we'll have to say goodbye so soon?" He asked.

Jill looked at him and melted a little, her face softening as she smiled. "Well, that." She agreed. "But also last night." She explained. "I came twice, and you only came once. I should make it up to you. I want to make a good first impression."

Seb chuckled. "You made a great first impression."

Jill giggled. "Sure." She said. "But what if I want to try again?" She asked.

"Uh..." Seb hesitated. "What did you have in mind?"

Jill smiled, sat straight, and reached up to tie her back into a ponytail. She pulled a hair tie from her wrist and twisted it around, pulling it through in a loop. The action was akin to the meme, and Seb's body responded before he did. She leaned over the console, put her hand on the inside of his thigh, and pulled him out.

"Uh..." Seb started again, looking around at the barely moving traffic. The positive was that he didn't have to worry about distractions while trying to drive on the highway. The downside was that the surrounding cars might get a glimpse of what she was doing.

"You have nothing to be shy about." Jill said determinedly. "The windows are tinted, and our car is higher than those around us. You're fine."

Seb couldn't argue. He might have tried, but Jill was determined, stirring his length to hardness as she stroked him. Seb shifted his leg off the brake to let the car slide forward, then shifted it back as the traffic crawled and stopped.

His cock grew in her hand and into her open, waiting mouth as she took him past her lips and sucked gently at his tip. She licked around the edges and traced his veins. He was hard in no time, breathing deep after a minute. It felt strange, having to keep his senses alert for those around them, but thrilling. She seemed to enjoy herself and took her time repaying the favor she felt she owed him or whatever excuse she'd used to do this.

Seb leaned back in the seat as much as he could and swallowed hard as she flicked her tongue along the underside of his tip. He gripped the back of her sweater like she'd gripped their bed sheets last night, and she made a happy little noise. He flinched at the gentle touch of teeth, and she popped off for a second.

"Sorry." Jill giggled and went back to it. She sealed her lips over him and sucked this time.

Seb bit his lip and groaned. The car behind him honked, and he took his foot off the brake and pressed it back down. Jill kept going until Seb finally felt himself flex and clench. He tried to warn her. "I'm about to-"

She cut him off by increasing the suction and playing with his balls, causing him to blow. As soon as he started, she started swallowing and took him into her throat as she gulped down everything he released.

Seb felt like his world was exploding around him. He gasped as blast after blast left him to be swallowed away by Jill until she pulled off of him with a radiant smile. She wiped the corners of her mouth and sat back in her chair.

"There." She said. "Now we're even."

Seb carefully put himself away. "You didn't have to do that." He said. "I wasn't like... keeping count or anything."

"I wanted to." She said. "You looked cute sitting there, and I wanted to make you feel good."

Seb chuckled. "I'll take it." He shrugged.

Jill smirked. "Just wait till we get back to campus." She winked at him.

Seb laughed with her, and the two returned to chatting and listening to Christmas music as they slogged through traffic. It took hours, but they were nearing Sebastian's childhood home. The roads were familiar, and he looked forward to seeing his family again.

"Do you want to come in? Meet the folks?" Sebastian asked.

"Meeting your entire extended family is... a lot." She answered. "And I have to get home."

"Oh, they're all at my grandpa's house. This would only be my parents and siblings. But I understand if you need to hurry home. We are behind schedule." He glanced at the clock. It was a few minutes after twelve, and he knew she was eager to get home, too.

"How about I meet them when I pick you up on Saturday?" Jill offered. "Which, I've been meaning to ask you... do you want to meet my extended family and be my date to the wedding? We can leave from there and head back to campus."

Seb laughed. "Sure." He agreed. "I have an old suit here, I think. My good clothes are back on campus."

"That's fine. My sister is the casual backyard wedding type anyway, and I don't want my plus one to go to waste." Jill laughed.

"Perfect." Seb agreed. "But you're about to meet my sister, anyway. It looks like she's waiting on the porch."

"Aw." Jill smirked. "That's cute."

Seb parked the car in front of his parent's house. It was an old Victorian with a tower-like construction going up three floors in the front corner. He'd have to share his old bedroom with his brother while he was here, but he didn't mind.

Jill got out to switch places with him. She helped him pull out his suitcase and trash bag of laundry after checking to make sure it was his and not one of hers.

The girl on the porch came running up and hugged Sebastian with a laugh. "Sebbie!"

Seb laughed. "Hey, Evie." He said. "Evie, this is Jill. Jill, this is my little sister Evie."

"Thanks for bringing him home safe." Evie offered her hand for a shake and shook Jill's hand.

"Of course." Jill said with a smile.

Seb handed Evie the trash bag. "Run that in for me?" He asked.

"No." Evie shook her head. "You can carry your own laundry, thank you. Besides... I have a surprise for you!" She said excitedly. "Something I think will cheer you up."

"I'm... not sad." Seb said.

Evie looked confused. "You aren't sad about you and Steph breaking up?"

"Oh, I mean... I guess, but also... no?" Seb admitted.

Jill laughed. "I'll let you two catch up." She said. "See you Saturday?"

"Saturday." Sebastian nodded. "And text me when you get home safe."

"Will do." Jill said.

There was an awkwardness between them, with Seb's little sister standing there watching their farewell, but Jill soldiered through it and hugged him. Seb hugged her back, letting his hand trail along her arm as she stepped away. After a final wave, he headed into the house with Evie and looked over his shoulder to watch Jill drive away.

"Did Steph get in touch with you?" Evie asked once they were inside.

"No. Steph blocked me, remember?" Sebastian shook his head. "Where is everybody?" He asked. The house was quiet, which meant it was empty.

"Grandpa's." Evie explained. "You and I are due there soon, but first... you should put your suitcase in your old room."

"Okay." Seb said. "How are we getting to Grandpa's?"

"I'll drive us." Evie smirked. "I got my license now!"

"That might be the most terrifying thing you've ever said." Seb laughed.

"Also, there's a surprise for you upstairs!" Evie said. Her excitement suggested it was a good surprise. Her eyes suggested mischief.

"I was wrong. It keeps getting scarier." Seb said as he stopped in place mid-step on the stairs. "Is everyone going to jump out at me or something?"

"No." Evie shook her head. "I'll be in the old Vic when you're ready to go."

"Okay..." He said. Evie disappeared, heading out to the car, and Seb finished his trek up the stairs. His old bedroom was the fourth down the hallway at the end. Something already cracked the door open, and he shouldered his way through it and stopped.

Steph was there, wearing a transparent pink baby doll set of lingerie. She was reclined on his old bed, lying on her side with her legs crossed. Seb looked behind him but remembered that Evie was outside. They were alone.

"Welcome home." Steph said with a smile.

"What..." Seb's brain was trying to catch up with reality, but reality wasn't making sense. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh... waiting for you, silly." Steph smirked.

"Does Evie know about this?" Seb asked.

"Evie knows I'm here and that I wanted to talk to you. She doesn't know about the lingerie." She gestured to her body beneath the transparent outfit. "This was a surprise for you."

"What about Ali?" He asked.

Steph looked stricken for a moment but recovered. "What about him?"

"According to Facebook, he's your boyfriend now. Shouldn't you be in his bedroom?" Sebastian asked.

"You saw that?" Steph asked. She sounded surprised.

"Evie showed it to me." Seb explained. "I couldn't see it because you blocked me yesterday after we broke up, remember?"

"Because I was mad." Steph said. "I didn't mean it."

"Were you cheating on me with him?" Sebastian asked. He wasn't sure he cared anymore, but he wanted to know.

"No!" She snapped. "Of course not!"

Seb gave her a frown as he set his bags down and shook his head. She covered herself with her arms. She was hot, incredibly hot, but Seb knew better. As tempting as it was to sit where she patted beside her on the bed, he knew it was a bad idea. Sebastian didn't want what they had together. Once, when he didn't know better, he might have fallen back into his relationship with her, but now? Now he knew better.

"Did you sleep with him once we broke up? While you were dating him?" Seb asked.

"I told you I didn't mean it. I was hoping it would make you jealous. I knew it worked when Evie told me you were coming home!" Steph explained.

"That... dodged having to answer the question." Seb noticed.

Steph frowned. "We were broken up." She said. "It doesn't count! You can't get mad at me for that." Steph's tone was defensive. "Besides... he was nothing compared to you, and I can make it up to you." She smiled at him and stood up. He could see every line of her nicely toned body, from her long legs, curvy hips, and small pert breasts beneath the pink lace. She stepped closer to him, keeping her eyes low to see if her efforts were working.

"I'm good." Seb held up his hands. "Whatever this is... I don't want it."

"Excuse me?" Steph thrust out her hip, taking up her familiar 'I'm angry now' stance.

"You should get dressed." Seb said. He turned his back on Steph to give her some privacy. "Look, I'm... I'm sorry for how I was when we were together, but I can't do this any longer. We're not getting back together this time. And whatever you and Ali have, go have that if you want it."

"I don't want Ali. That was all a mistake. A disappointing mistake." Steph said, trying to switch into a sultry voice. "I want you."

Seb chuckled at that phrase, and all he could picture was Jillian. He didn't want Steph, nor did he want to be who he was with Steph. He wanted to be himself.

"I..." Seb tried to imagine a kind way to say it. He sighed. "I don't know how to say this. I'm just... I think our breaking up was a good thing. We're not good for each other and were working too hard to make things like they were when we were kids, but we're different people now. We've grown up." He turned around to face her.

He expected Steph to look emotional, with tears in her eyes or some tender emotion about to break loose. Instead, she was angry, which made it so much easier.

"Are you serious right now?" Steph asked sharply. "You don't want makeup sex? I'm wearing this-" She gestured to the transparent lace, which hid nothing and emphasized everything. "And you're rejecting me just because I slept with Ali?"

"No." Seb corrected her. "Because of what I'm like when I'm with you and how I don't want that anymore."

"So it's not me, it's you?" She was yelling now.

"Not exactly." He knew he shouldn't have said it. Luckily, he had quick enough reflexes to dodge the book that flew through the space where his head had been.

"Fuck you!" Steph yelled. She stomped over to the bed and picked up her clothes. She slammed them on. "I thought you loved me!"

Seb nodded. He'd thought he did too. Now, things were different. He wanted to apologize out of reflex, to tell her he was sorry, but he wasn't going to. None of it was something worth taking back. He didn't want to be with Steph anymore and would not give an inch on that.

"What made you reject Ali, anyway?" He asked out of curiosity. "Didn't you spend the night at his place?"

Steph grumbled something angry about Evie and her big mouth as she finished dressing. She stormed out past him, shoving him aside on her way out. Seb took the shove and waited about a minute before he headed out. Steph was already gone, and he was thankful for that. He looked over and saw Evie giving him a worried look.

"Uh..." Evie started as Seb climbed into the passenger seat. "More trouble in paradise?"

"We're staying broken up." Seb explained. "Now, let's go have Thanksgiving."

"Aw. I'm sorry, bro." Evie said. "You and Steph are like..."

"Toxic." Seb shook his head. "We were in love once." He admitted. "But what we had by the end of it wasn't love."

Evie shifted the car into reverse and started pulling out of the driveway. "Still..." Evie replied. "You two were together for a long time."

"Yeah." Seb chuckled. "That's one thing to be thankful for this year."

"What?" Evie asked.

"I'm thankful that phase of my life is over." Seb said. "I'm looking forward to something better."