The Christmas Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stars were so bright, and snow on the ground reflected the moonlight. I took a snapshot in my mind -- what a wonderful moment in this beautiful place with a lovely friend. I knew I'd want to reach back for this memory.

"This is so wonderful, Matt. Thank you for letting me come."

"Thank you for coming."

He paused.

"But I think you should move over here," he said huskily.

I floated closer to him, and he pulled me in for a kiss. His body was slippery against mine. I gripped the side of the tub for stability.

Then he drew me into him, and I held his shoulders, sitting next to him and leaning in.

"Can I touch you?" I said, looking into his eyes.

"Of course," he said, before kissing me again.

I trailed my hand down, over the hair on his chest and rested it on his tummy. Then I quietly slid my fingers down, meeting his soft skin. I gently gripped his cock, still mostly soft. I had a feeling I could change that. I probed for his scrotum, taking his balls into my hand. I looked into his eyes as I did this, concentrating on my task.

"Are you doing okay?" I whispered.

"Just fine," he said, laying his head back against the rim of the hot tub. He moved his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side.

I kept feeling him under the water for a little while, but I thought a different approach might help. I pulled myself up with some effort against the water and straddled him, lowering myself onto his thighs.

He smiled at me, and I felt his hands grip my ass. My breasts were closer to the surface now, sometimes becoming exposed when I moved.

I kissed him deeply, bracing myself on the edge of the hot tub. I felt his hands start to wander, trailing down from my back to my ass, sliding under my shorts.

"Take these off," he said, passion starting to show in his eyes. "We know each other well enough now."

I smiled and moved back. I slid them off and dropped my dripping shorts onto the deck.

I moved back onto his lap, now fully exposed to him under the water. He kissed me, his urgency rising. His hands moved back to my ass, and then he used my thighs to pull me closer. Our groins made contact, and I gasped. I took a breath and relaxed myself into him. It felt amazing to be in full contact, our bodies melding into one. Under the stars, in the warm swirling water, being with this kind, steady man I'd wanted for so long. I was getting to the point I remembered -- the part where I lost the ability to think.

"I'm really enjoying this," I whispered.

"So am I," he said, smiling crookedly.

His hands were on my ass again, and I felt one hand slip in between us. He gently probed my mound, exploring for a moment. My breath quickened.

"I think you should sit on the edge," I said, "if you are warm enough."

He pulled himself up out of the water and perched on the rim of the hot tub. I opened his legs, looking at his cock for the first time, since I hadn't been able to see it under the water. I moved between his thighs, my body still warmly submerged.

"Are you okay with this?" I said, looking up at his face.

Matt smiled down at me, nodding.

I started by touching him gently, my warm breath causing him to react. I took the tip into my mouth and sucked gently, feeling him start to get hard. He tasted of the hot tub water, a little briny. I massaged him with my mouth as he grew. It wasn't taking long at all. I sucked his balls gently, gripping his shaft up and down with my hand as I did.

He was quite large -- the largest cock I'd seen in person, in fact. This was going to be an interesting night.

I dove my mouth back onto his shaft, and I took in as much as I could. I moved back and forth until I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Let's go get in bed," he said hoarsely.

He handed me a huge towel and quickly pulled the cover onto the hot tub as I ran inside.

I toweled off for a minute before diving under the covers, not wanting to lose the heat from the water. Matt joined me a few seconds later, crawling under with me.

"You're wonderful," he said, looking into my eyes. "I can't believe we waited so long for this."

I answered by kissing him deeply. He shifted on top of me, covering me with his heat and his solid body. I felt my wetness rise, my body getting ready for him. His hardness was on my slit, driving me insane. I put my arms around his back, pulling him to me and then feeling down to his firm ass. His chest hair tickled against my breasts as he moved down, suckling each one in turn. Then he reached down, finding that my pussy had gotten quite slick waiting for him.

"Are you ready?" he whispered hoarsely.

"Please fuck me," I said, and reached up to kiss him. "But be gentle -- you're really big."

I moved my knees apart, and he put the head of his cock into my folds. He put the tip in slowly, watching my reaction. I breathed and relaxed, nodding. He inched it in, my body stretching around it. He was still on top of me, letting me adjust. His face was against my neck, and he was breathing hard.

I kissed him, feeling the power of this moment in his tongue. He began to move slowly. I moaned and gripped his shoulders.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yes," I said, "keep going."

He began to thrust more, bracing on his arms. I was lost in the heat, little explosions in every molecule of my body. He increased his speed, and I gripped his ass, pulling him in.

He exploded, grunting, and became still above me. I opened my eyes and saw that his were closed. He fell onto me, still inside of me. Then he rolled onto his side and withdrew, spent.

I pulled the duvet back onto us.

After a while he took my hand.

"I haven't felt this good in years," I said smiling. Little tears slipped down.

"Me neither," he said, still lost in his high.

Before long he reached over and spooned me in, his warm body soothing me to sleep.

*****

The sun was streaming in as I opened my eyes. I felt Matt shift in the bed.

I peeked over at him shyly.

"You can't expect me not to text Aiden about this." He chuckled.

"Um, yes I do, sir." I laughed. "Even if I've stopped touring, I do not need this getting out. You know how the guys are."

"I always thought you were into him, actually."

"Oh, I was for a bit. But he's from such a different world, that rich kid. And I don't know if you've noticed, but he's never dated anyone larger than a size 2 petite. So my big strapping self..."

"He doesn't know what he missed out on," he said, lightly caressing my ass.

"Well thank you."

"I have to tell you something. You're my first redhead."

I laughed. "Well, you're my first guy with any ink. And you're covered in it. But you don't know how many guys on tours have asked me if the rug matches the curtains. Not cool with Me Too, at all, but they do it anyway. Now you could answer with authority. But please don't."

"I promise."

We laid there a while, a lazy Saturday morning. It was hard to remember that we had things to do. I snuggled into the hair on his chest. I liked the feeling of his big arms around me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked.

"Anything you make. I'll take a shower while you cook."

"No clothes when you come out," he said. "Just a robe. If you must."

"Fine. But we are going to have to work at some point, my dear, if you want to be ready for Christmas."

"We'll get there." He smiled.

I stepped into the shower, the hot water reminding me of what we'd done in the night. I grinned.

As requested, I went out in only a bathrobe. The kitchen already smelled delicious.

"Come here," he said, standing at the stove in pajama pants. He put his arms around my waist from behind as he watched the eggs fry.

"Breakfast tacos are the best. Thank you for cooking."

"Um, I'm pretty sure I'd go to the moon to get you cheese this morning," he said, moving my wet hair to the side and kissing my neck.

"You're feeling okay this morning then," I said slyly.

He turned me around and kissed me with passion, pulling me in tight.

"That answer your question?" he said, smiling and turning back to the stove.

"Where's Sea?" I asked.

"Outside for a run. She's pretty good here, and there's no traffic, so she can roam for a bit. She loves the snow."

The sun was shining brightly through the wall of windows, turning the eating space into a greenhouse. I sat down to orange juice and fruit, our places set with care.

"This is already the best breakfast I've had in forever," I said.

He brought over our tacos. We ate quietly for a while, renewing our strength.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Well, hanging garland, stocking the fridge, prepping the bedrooms with fresh sheets and towels, hanging the lights outside. And other stuff." He smiled.

"Dirty mind." I chuckled. "Where do you want to start?"

"Well, you definitely woke him up," Matt said, gesturing downward. "You must have a magic pussy or something. Ready to go again already. May I?"

He reached over and opened my robe. I smiled.

"It's your turn though," he said.

He quickly removed the breakfast dishes as I sat, as warm and content as a cat in the sun. He pulled my hand and I stood up. He kissed me, and I felt my heat rise.

He slipped his hand into my robe, pulling me into him with a hand on my hip. Then I felt him working the robe off of my shoulders, and it fell to the floor. His bare chest was against mine, and the sun warmed us, skin against skin. As he kissed me his hands trailed up my backside, smoothing over my back. Then his hands came between us, gently massaging my breasts. I slid my hand into his loose pants, enjoying the feel of his hard shaft.

He broke the kiss and guided me back toward the table, and then onto it. Then he leaned in, gazing between my spread legs.

"Is this okay?"

"Oh yes," I said.

His warm breath teased me, and then his tongue was exploring my labia. I quickly lost focus, just lying back on the table and letting the heat spread across me. Matt's tongue went deeper, and I moaned. I caressed his hair as he worked. He used more pressure as I responded, and as he hit my pleasure spot I came hard, arching up and crying out.

"Oh my God," I said, gazing at him as I recovered, my legs trembling.

He stood over me and smiled.

"I want to remember this picture," he said. "I enjoyed that."

"Not as much as I did."

I scooted my hips down to the edge of the table. He took the invitation and stood between my legs, dropping his pants. I reached for his cock, and he guided it into my slick folds. I watched as he entered me, as my body welcomed him in. He sighed and closed his eyes, lost in the moment.

He pumped vigorously, finding a rhythm that matched his urgency. My breasts moved with each stroke. I wanted to touch him, but instead I stayed still and concentrated on the feeling. He slowed for a moment and looked down at me. I leaned up on my arms and looked at our joining, and then I relaxed down and smiled up at him.

He thrust hard, my body moving with him, his hands gripping my hips. I panted, feeling another orgasm coming. He speared faster, and I came audibly as he released into me.

He leaned against my legs as he stilled, his eyes closed. I sat up and held him, my brain slowly returning to reason. His arms moved around my back, gently.

"Here," he said, taking my hand and leading me to the sofa. We cuddled onto it, and he pulled a blanket over us. I settled into his warmth.

After a while, I felt his chest getting ready to speak.

"I didn't expect that, um, we'd have such chemistry," he said.

"Well I'm not complaining." I chuckled. "But I am glad that you seem to be feeling good for a change."

"Oh, I definitely am that."

I got up and walked back to the table. I bent down and grabbed my robe, grinning. I tossed him his pajama pants.

"Was that to give you another good memory for Christmas? Fucking me right on the table where you'll have Christmas dinner?"

"I hadn't actually thought of it, but yes, that works." He chuckled.

I put on the robe, and he looked into my eyes for a moment.

"I suppose I should get started today. Before you get me off track again." I laughed.

"At this point, I couldn't care less about Christmas, trust me."

"Then I shall have to order you to go buy groceries." I smiled. "But seriously, I will hang the garlands and prep the rooms and do as much as I can. You go, be safe and take your time. I'll take care of Sea."

"You're the best," he said.

I actually did put on clothes then, and I got to work. Cleaning and decorating someone else's house was a lot more fun than my own, especially knowing this was a small thing to do for a family grieving at Christmas.

We'd gotten another blanket of snow overnight, and with the bright sun shining on it now I knew the roads could become slippery. It would take him a while to get to the city and back. Sea followed me from room to room for a while before getting bored and heading to her sunny corner for a nap.

I was glad for some time to myself while Matt was away. Going from no sex for years to lots of really fun sex for the weekend was a big change. A welcome change, but an adjustment nonetheless. It felt right though. Being with him was comfortable. And it was electric. He'd given me a peck on the cheek before he left, and I could still feel it.

I'd need to keep it together though. I'd offered friendship with benefits. I was certainly the type to get attached, even when I tried not to.

Matt was single, and he was no doubt into this. But was he open to more? Was I the type of woman he could want a relationship with? That was all on him to decide. I certainly could not choose for him. And in his state of grief, there was no way I'd pressure.

I decided just to ride out the feelings, working hard to keep myself busy. I struggled through the frustrating parts, getting the garland hung and glowing beautifully. I dusted, vacuumed, and decorated every room. Once there were fresh sheets on each bed and clean towels in each clean bathroom, I took a moment to look around. I was just about out of decorations, so nearing the end. Not a bad morning's work.

I was dusting the hearth as Matt walked in, big bags of groceries in his arms.

"Want help?" I asked.

"No, I can see you've done plenty today. I've got this."

"Fine, if you don't want me, I'll just finish this then," I teased.

"Oh, I wouldn't say I don't want you." He laughed.

I blushed, turning back to my work.

He'd brought back pasties for lunch, and we ate at the table, which I'd wiped down thoroughly.

"I can't believe you got so much done while I was gone."

"Well, that's the power of afterglow." I laughed. "No, I was happy to do it. Much more satisfying than cleaning my own house. And now I can rest well knowing everything is ready for your crazy family."

"Thank you, Sasha. I really appreciate it."

"No problem at all."

"Hey, want to walk over to the neighbors' with me? The old guy never answers his phone, and I want to ask him to drop off a load of firewood this week, see how things have been around here."

"Sure. Plus, if he mentions to your brothers that you had a woman with you..."

"Bingo," he said. "Do you mind?"

"Not in the slightest." I laughed. "I suppose it's true, after all."

On the way back, I felt Matt getting closer to me. The trail was narrow, and I'd taken the lead, able to follow our footprints from before.

"I have to tell you, just you walking in front of me is turning me on," he said. "I can't believe I thought I was going to have a problem this weekend."

I looked back at him over my shoulder. "Happy to oblige, my friend."

He did look like he was walking a little funny. An idea flashed into my head. I glanced around -- no houses or people in sight.

"Come here," I said, taking his hand and then pushing him against a tree.

I kissed him deeply, my hands on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me gently. My hands found the waistband of his jeans, and I unbuttoned him. Then I unzipped and slid my hand in, massaging his hard cock. He kissed me, and I felt his groan.

I got on my knees, ignoring the snow. I took him into my mouth fully, moving my lips eagerly as he leaned back and gasped. I looked up at him as I sucked the tip, flicking my tongue against the sensitive underside. I smiled a little to see him lost in the moment, his eyes closed. Then he looked down at me with lust, brushing my hair back.

I took his balls into my mouth, gently sucking. I worked my hand on his wet shaft as I did. He moved his feet apart, bracing against the tree.

I returned my mouth to his shaft. His large size forced me to concentrate, but I was able to increase my pressure. Soon I felt him twitch, and he came. I pulled back, taking his cum into my mouth and swallowing. I held him in my mouth for a moment, gently, so the cold wouldn't be a shock when I released.

When I looked up, he was still braced with his eyes closed, lost in his climax. I stood up stiffly, my wet knees reminding me of what a crazy choice this had been. But I smiled as I gently slid his now-soft cock back into his jeans and buttoned him up. He took me in his arms, looking into my eyes.

"That was amazing, Sasha. Thank you."

He kissed me on the forehead.

"Holy shit. I can't believe you did that out here."

"Like you said, who are the deer going to tell. And the squirrels." I laughed.

"I liked watching you come," I whispered.

"I owe you one," he said. "But let's get you home before your knees get too cold, Sash."

He took my hand and led me down the path. Before long, the house was in view, the sunshine reflecting off of the metal roof and the Christmas tree shining through the windows.

"I need to hang the outside lights before dark. But you go warm up by the fire. Watch Christmas movies or something."

"For a little while. Then I'll come help," I said.

"No you won't. You've done plenty today. Go relax."

So I did. After I changed, I heated the kettle and made tea. Matt had brought back Christmas cookies from town, and I made myself a plate. I added some logs to the fire, and then I did find a Christmas movie on cable. While I loved the sappy Christmas romances with perfect clothes and makeup and happy endings, most years I resented them just a tiny bit. That wasn't real life. Real life had messes and financial ruin and cheating boyfriends and men who didn't know what they wanted and strung you along while they looked for something better. Or someone hotter.

But this weekend, maybe that resentment had shrunk. Just a little. I was actually in one of those picture-perfect places, a gorgeous log home all decked out for the holiday. I'd actually been in the arms of a handsome man who didn't exude toxic masculinity. Even if Matt wasn't in this for a relationship, a dirty weekend could help once in a while. Not everything had to be heavenly bells and fireworks. Friendship was plenty.

I got lost in the story and barely heard him come inside.

"Are you watching one of those movies? I did not think you were the type, Sasha. Roadie by day, romance movies by night." He chuckled.

"I can't help it, they suck me in sometimes." I smiled. "But let's watch something else. Did you finish the lights?"

"Almost. But it's dark now, and I'll have plenty of time to do the rest in the morning."

I slipped on my boots and walked outside to see his work. He followed, and so did Sea, bolting into the snow.

"Looks festive," I said, appreciating the colored lights along the roofline and wrapped around the timber columns. There were wreaths hanging from each porch section and a few lighted figurines.

"Your family will appreciate this."

"They are an ungrateful bunch who will barely notice, but I'd like to think my dad can see it."

I started to shiver, the cold reaching my consciousness. Matt put his arms around me. I welcomed his warmth.