The Christmas Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he can. He'd be proud of you."

We walked back into the warm house.

That evening was simple and cozy. We put on pajamas and ate dinner by the fire, watching Christmas classics and drinking hot toddies. All of my nerves had gone, and I relished just cuddling on Matt's chest and feeling the moment. Snow started to fall outside.

Sleep was starting to overtake me. It had been a busy day.

I sat up and looked at him gently.

"Do you want me to sleep in that room, or in with you? No pressure."

"Of course I want you with me."

I took a long shower, enjoying the large river stone enclosure. Before long I saw movement through the steamed-over glass door, and Matt peeked in.

"Can I join you?"

I smiled, and he walked in. He put his arms around me from behind, holding my waist and kissing my neck.

"You look so hot right now that I can't stand it," he said.

The water ran over his inked, muscular body. "You look pretty hot yourself."

He moved his hands to my thighs, and then he trailed up across my hips. He reached my breasts, and he fondled them gently. I settled back and enjoyed for a few minutes.

"I have to get out, though, sorry. I'm too hot. But I'll meet you in bed, okay?"

"Of course."

He kissed me lightly before I got out and toweled off.

I moisturized and then hopped into bed, noticing that Sea had taken her place by the foot. I turned off the lights, since there was a glow from the small fire. I'd put on a chemise, a simple one with narrow straps and lace trim.

I must have dozed off right away. I woke to the feeling of Matt stirring behind me as I lay on my side. He'd spooned into me, nuzzling my neck.

"You're very patient," I said. "I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"You've earned every right to sleep all night. But if you don't want to," he said, trailing his hand up my thigh, "I'm open to other ideas." His fingers brushed my labia.

He pressed his hard shaft into my ass. I could feel it through the thin fabric. Then his hand slipped over my breast, gripping it with tenderness.

"Oh, I'm awake now, honey," I said. "Keep going."

I turned to him, and we made love for a long time. I'd always enjoyed the clumsy middle-of-the-night sex, the sleepy mix of trying different positions and grasping for each other in the dark. He took me from behind first, spearing into me as I cried out. And then I rode him to a climax, coming together as I clenched him. I stilled above him, riding the feeling for as long as I could. I opened my eyes, and he was looking up at me.

"You're beautiful," he said.

I slid off and lounged next to him on my tummy, spent. I was surprised to feel more awake now that I'd come.

I felt his hand gently caressing my backside, moving down my spine and resting on my ass.

"I can't believe you thought you'd have a problem." I chuckled. "How many times have I come this weekend."

He laughed.

"And it sounds like your dad was quite the randy type, so I feel like he'd approve of us using his house for this."

He laughed again.

"Sasha, I have to tell you something. I don't want this to stop. Like, I want to take you on a date. Whatever kind of date Covid allows for, anyway."

I turned to look at him. "Okay." I smiled.

"And I have no right to ask this, but now that you're a sexual demon once again, I don't want you trying out your powers on anyone else. Give me a shot. For a while, anyway."

I laughed. "I've never been the promiscuous type. One man at a time is enough work. But only if you promise the same for now."

"I wish you could come back for Christmas, actually. Fuck me while trying to hide it from my crazy family. That would be a great distraction."

I smiled. "Too much risk though. Too many people."

"How about New Years though? If I don't have any symptoms, and no one in my family is sick, you come back then."

"I think I could manage that." I smiled slyly. "Are you sure you don't want to spend it with friends though? Covid or not, you're an extrovert. I can't imagine you missing a party night, even a smaller version of that."

"I mean it. And not just because of this," he said, gently rubbing my mound. He kissed me deeply.

We slept until the sun was high. A couple more inches of snow had fallen, so I helped Matt shovel snow from the porches and walks and hang the rest of the Christmas lights.

"Done," I said. "Now all you need are presents, people, drama..."

He laughed.

As we surveyed our work, I had an idea to take away the chill inevitable from being outside for an hour.

"Is the hot tub still on?"

"It is."

"Do we have time for a quick soak before heading back home?"

"I'll make time for that. You bet."

I wore a bathrobe outside, and I shed it as I climbed in beside him, all need for modesty gone. My nipples pointed right away in the chilly air. Forest surrounded us, the white winter blanket making the warm water feel even cozier.

I snuggled into Matt's arm, slowly warming up in the heated water.

"I'm really glad I invited myself up here." I smiled, settled onto his shoulder.

"You've turned a Christmas I was dreading into one that I will sail through," he said. "And I'll be counting the days to New Years."