All Comments on 'The Christmas Gala'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
perseygoddessperseygoddessover 13 years ago
How can she be a virgin

When she was kicked out of mummy's place for having sex with boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Guess you did not understand what was written

She said they only did oral and then went to sleep naked

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow --what a twist!!

I loved it. The sexual re-assignment threw me. LOL! I had to go back and re-read it. And yup, no where in the beginning did you state it was a girl. AWESOME job! I loved the surprise. Excellent writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous

Excellent twist. You are right that many of those shops wouldn't even flinch about women's clothes for men or boys either. Mom catching a "confused " son especially with long term displays of such affection would explain why she so quickly wanted them out.

Well done,

Much better twist ending then many in Hollywood and well written to disguise it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

Very nice twist at the end. Best kind- I didn't see it coming, but when I read back over the story it makes perfect sense. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Didn't see that coming...

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
excuse me?!!!!!

You do realize, I presume, that there were no clues for need of "sexual reassignment" surgery. Even the category choice implies a M/f relationship.

Dawn262Dawn262almost 12 years ago
What a delightful suprise...

... to a wonderful little story. Very well done, thank you!

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 10 years ago
Not Bad

My personal preference was your series on How I Became A cheerleader . I think that that story was much better written .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Clever trwist at the end!

Great story, very detailed, felt so real, until the 'Gender Reassignment' part, that caught me out! Excellent sneaky ending, very well written! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

...I think ...yes...I threw up a little in my mouth at the end there. Heh.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
WTF?

Sexual reassignment surgery? So... we find out as the end that dad's gay, and he had a son that's switching teams, and wants to live as his wife? No wonder Mom kept them apart, and was such a bitch about them having any contact - maybe she knew this would happen, and when she saw Peter, she flipped... the final straw. Dad was cool with it, because he was already living that life. (To each, their own, but definately was not expecting it... for sure)

The_Onyx_RoninThe_Onyx_Roninabout 4 years ago
Good story, but....

I enjoyed your story. But the SRS bit at the end caught me off guard. Did you mention or hint at it earlier?

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 4 years agoAuthor

No, there was no hint, that was the point, it was supposed to be a surprise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...