The Christmas Party

Story Info
Even DOMs have one.
3.3k words
4
18.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started sunny and cold with a light west wind. As forecast though, by early afternoon the clouds had rolled in. By quitting time a light snow was falling. There was enough of a skiff of snow on the driveway of our modest suburban home to see the tire tracks of Frank's Camry leading to the closed door of the single car garage. Whoever gets home first gets the garage. A previous owner had it built, free standing. It's deep enough for a partitioned off work shop at the far end. Now full of patio furniture and gardening tools.

I let myself into the back door of the house. We've done some interior work on the brown brick bungalow. Now instead of three bedroom it's two, with a bigger master bedroom and en-suite bath. I hear the shower running as I remove my boots and coat, then head down the hall.

My husband Frank is partner in a small architectural consulting firm. I'm an office clerk at a car dealership. We're middle income DINKS (Dual Income No KidS).

A quick kiss as Frankie steps out of the shower. "How was your day, dear?"

"Good.We got the Symon's contract. How about yours?"

"Same old same old."

I see the chastity device I selected for him is sitting on the bathroom counter, and he's shaved in the shower.

"We'll have supper at Kelseys (A mid price range restaurant) on the way, so,subtle makeup, but bring that new slutty metalflake pink lip gloss and eye shadow. You can put it on at the party."

"Yes Mistress." Good, he's in the proper mindset.

Keeping Frankie completely shaved is such a tedious task. I have to do the places he can't reach. My doctor, though, has found a drug with few side effects that will stop hair growth. I'll start him on it after the new year, then after about a month, no more shaving for Frankie.

I've already laid out his clothes for tonight on the bed in the spare bedroom. That's where the locked closet is that I keep 'her' pretty clothes.

As 'he' becomes 'she' I shower and dress. Bra-less I pull on my powder blue satin dress. The neckline plunges to my navel. The gathered folds come up and wrap around behind my neck, where they join a 'T' strap that falls down my bare back to the waist. From there more sensuous folds fall to my ankles. There's a slit up my left leg almost to my pink panties.

My blue Tanzanite necklace and pendulum earring set, my gold wedding band and diamond are my jewels for the evening.

My beautiful sissy, now 'Fran', looks lovely. Short blond straight hair wig, little gold heart earrings. No necklace of course. Her short sleeve shoulderless dress is so sexy snug to just a few inches above her knees. It's material is white with a red leaf and vine print. A bandeau bra holds modest boobs. I help her with the zipper. Her most painful four inch open toe sling backs are on her feet.

My obedient, sexy sissy slut.

Fran holds my three quarter length collarless golden fox fur.

"You may wear your pink jacket dear."

"Thank you, Mistress."

It's vertical pelts of pink fur are just on the edge of being 'slutty high class whore.'

"Bring your muff too, I'll drive there, you can drive home."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I pick up my keys and my robin's egg blue soft leather clutch and my keys. Fran, without being told puts the long strap of her big pink sequin bag over her shoulder.

I specified when I made the reservation that we had a time window to meet, so was a bit underwhelmed when we had to wait at the bar for our table. Friday, so maybe not actually the restaurant's fault as customers take their time dining and enjoying the start of their weekend. But still.

One amusing thing. A coupe of guys, seeing two beautiful ladies at the bar unaccompanied, tried chatting us up. The stud that was focused on me took the hint when I showed him my wedding band and said Fran and I were married.

Back in the car park, as soon as Fran did up her seat belt, I told her to hand me her purse and put her right hand through her raccoon fur muff. From her purse I took a pair of cuffs with a short joining chain. I cuffed both wrists then slid the muff down to keep her hands warm and secure. Then I took the red ball gag from her purse. "Open up sweetie."

Does anything say 'vulnerable' like a ball gag?

"I've got a present for you sissy." I set her purse on her lap and opened the consul.

The wide red fur collar has six tiny silver bells spaced around it. It's little silver padlock is just big enough to both secure the buckle and attach the six foot long thin white leather leash.

"Shake your head, sissy."

Jingle, jingle. Sweet. "Lets party."

As always the club's Christmas party is at the Hale estate. Professor Robert Hale comes from old money. He and his sweet little Thai faggot bride, Tia, have been together for decades. Four years ago Judge Lorraine married them in an S+M ceremony. Now that was a wedding reception! The blushing bride, so beautiful and vulnerable in her white satin and lace gown, gagged, bound and hobbled, being passed around for the guests to dance with, or just molest. A magic evening.

When the Professor puts on a party he doesn't go half way. A parking valet and doorman open our doors then take my car away. A male and female servant take our furs after I unlock Fran's cuffs and hand them her muff..

"I'll wait here dear. Go change your lipstick."

"Yes Mistress."

The party is held in the grand parlor. Must be thirty or forty feet square, high ceiling, crystal chandeliers, thick soft carpets.

"Betty, my love, so glad you came!" The Professor, with Tia clinging to his left hand rushes over. Like all the masters he's wearing a tux. Tia is wearing a see through long loose sleeve white blouse that shows his slim tanned body and sweet little black nipples. He's wearing snug short shorts in bright red leather, and on his feet are red leather slippers.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world Robert. Fran?"

My well trained slut drops to her knees, takes the Professor's right hand and kisses it. "Thank you Master Robert for inviting us."

He barely acknowledges my slave. "Girl."

A waitress comes over with a tray of Champaign flutes and he hands me one. "You know everyone here. I see Tanya coming in. Enjoy yourself dear."

I look around. There's Stan, talking to Mi. I head their way.

Mi looks darling in her very little, little black dress. Violently red lip gloss always looks good with her Oriental complexion. Even in her four inch sparkly black pointed toe spikes, her red head slave, who is only called "Boy" towers over her. She's dressed him in shiny black loafers, much washed black denims, and a black leather vest. Short chains from his nipple rings join his chain leash forming a 'Y'. The all black theme is continued with a black ball gag. A sweet thread of drool runs down Boy's chin.

Stan and Helen, though quite a bit older than us, are our best friends. And you know how friendly friends can be. (LOL). He looks distinguished in his tux. His grey hair well cut.

"Betty, I was just saying to Mi how much we liked Boy's Halloween costume with the leash attached to his cock ring."

"Mi, Stan, how are you? Fran?" My sissy drops to his knees and kisses their hands.

"Oh, Betty, that's a beautiful dress."

"Mine or Frans?" We all laugh

"Well, isn't Helen dressed beautifully?"

Helen's big, soft, real boobs are almost falling out of her maroon velvet gown. I wonder how she can breath with her waist cinched that thin. As I walked over I noticed Stan's right hand slipped through the discreet vertical slit in the full, mid calf length, skirt. No doubt he was feeling Helen's bare cheek. There's a thin satin leash hanging from her pearl choker necklace.

Fran whispers, "Hello Helen. You look great."

I'll make her pay for that lapse in training later.

A waiter comes by with a plate of finger food. Stan finishes his and lets Helen lick his fingers clean. Sweet. Is that yearning in Boy's eyes?

"Oh, there's Jim." I give a tug on Fran's chain and we go over to where Master James and his wife/slave, Lorraine (the judge) are talking to Mistress Tanya and her Beth.

Lorraine is in a sexy red velvet Christmas elf (elfette?) costume. Her gag hanging like a necklace ready for insertion.

Tanya, built like the proverbial brick shithouse, five six, blond and gorgeous, is wrapped in an elegant silver gown with long silver chiffon sleeves and a high wrap around collar. Pearl pendulum earrings and a three row pearl necklace and three row pearl bracelets. My God she looks elegant.

Even in straight company she introduces Beth as "My sex doll Beth."

Cute as a bunny, five feet tall in heels, Beth is dresses as a little girl in a pink satin frilly short dress. White ankle socks and pink shiny two inch heels. Cute. Sexy. Her wrists are bound close together in front in frilly white lace trimmed pink leather cuffs with a narrow white leather leash held in Tanya's left hand.

You can see the two of them are in love by their movements and looks they exchange.

"New Years in Paris?" Tanya is asking as we approach.

"Yes. Lorraine was able to clear her schedule, so why not?"

"God, I'd love t go to Paris. How about you Betty?"

"Furthest I've ever been was the U.S., Florida. I'd love to go to Europe. What about the language. My high school French is pretty basic."

Without being prompted Fran got down on her knees and acknowledged Jim and Tanya's superiority. Good slut.

We chatted and joked.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" The MC was on the quarter round stage in the corner. "I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. For your entertainment pleasure, we bring you some seasonal entertainment. So. Without further ado, welcome Santa's elves, Rick and Ray!"

Two handsome studs, wearing green toques, red vests and nothing else came onstage. One lay on his back on the low bed. The other climbed on top and they preformed a very vocal sixty nine. The both climaxed, then stood and bowed. We clapped. Cum dripped out of their smiling mouths in case there was and doubt.

The MC came back. "Here's little Sally, looking after Santa."

The girl, wearing a sexy school girl outfit led Santa on stage by his white gloved hand. She got to her knees, undid the big brass buckle on his belt, pulled down his red pants, and proceeded to give Santa a noisy sloppy hummer. We all cheered. Santa started to pull up his pants.

"Not so fast Santa Baby. I'm not finished with you." She pushed him face down over the bed, then whipped off her skirt, revealing a big purple girl cock.

Santa yelled "AAA!" as Sally rammed her weapon into his ass. He grunted and begged as she buggered him.

Sally finished. They stood and bowed, leaving the stage as we clapped.

"You all know Santa keeps a list of who's naughty and nice. Few people know Misses Santa corrects the bad ones."

As the MC was saying that a frame was carried on stage, the bed pushed aside and an armchair moved out of the wings. A lady in a gingham dress, carrying a big book sat down. Two big elves, one on each arm brought out a 'boy' wearing shorts, and a 'T' shirt with 'BAD BOY" in big letters on it's chest.

"Well Johnny, I see in my book you've been a very bad boy."

"No, no, I've been a good boy!"

"Oh, Johnny, lying to Mrs. Santa. Elves, prepare him."

"I'll be good from now on. Honest Injun!"

"Oh, I know you will. Elves, what's taking so long?"

Johnny struggles, but the elves string him up spread eagle to the frame, then rip off his clothes.

Mrs. Santa sets down her book and comes over to him. She strokes him hard, standing aside so we can see. "Bad bad boy. She stops stroking, but grips his hard on and pulls his cock up.

"Agh!" He screams as she punches him twice in his hanging balls. "Please, please, no more."

"Johnny is a noisy little boy." She turns to us. "What would you prefer? Gagged or not?"

"NOT!" was our almost unanimous reply.

Johnny was turned so we could see his profile. Mrs Santa picked up a buggy whip.

Johnny screamed, cried, whimpered and begged as she whipped him.

Then she went to the chair, took something out of her book, and slapped Johnny's shoulder with it. The elves turned him so we could see his back.

Red angry welt chevrons piled up from the crack of his ass. A tinfoil star was between his shoulders. A red striped Christmas tree with a silver star on top decorated Johnny's back.

We all applauded and whistled. What a creative use of a whip!

He was let down, they all bowed to more applause, then moved off the stage.

"Mistresses and Masters, we hope you enjoyed our show. Now, a light lunch is being served in the dining room. Please enjoy the rest of your evening, and Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year."

A short burst of applause then we all trickle into the dining room. The big table has been moved aside and smaller tables spread around the room's perimeter. Between the wall and the big table, which is loaded with food, servers are waiting to fill our plates. My drink in one hand and Fran's leash in the other I direct her to get each of us a plate. As we go along the table I decide on shrimp salad, and grilled salmon for myself. I let Fran choose her meal.

"Over here!" I wave at Stan and Mi from the table for four I've claimed. it has four padded arm less chairs, and four shorter stools. We get settled and begin to eat and talk.

"May I join you? I see there's a vacant chair."

A tall dark haired gentleman with a slightly shorter woman. Her makeup is flawlessly perfect. She's quite beautiful. Her gown is a silver, long sleeve, ankle length satin. Her straw blond hair held up in a diamond tiara. The fine silver chain from her two row diamond necklace to the short chain between her diamond bracelets the only indication she is the sub.

"Please." Stan speaks for all of us. "I'd be our pleasure. Are you not eating?"

"Yes, just wanted to find a place to sit first. Darling, go get me something to eat."

"Yes Sir,"

"Hi, I'm Rex, by the way."

Stan introduced us.

The lady returned with two pates of food. "Sir."

"Dear, remember your diet? Did I say you could eat?"

"B-but it's a salad."

"Dear?"

Eyes down "Yes Sir."

"Sit. We'll discuss this later."

"Yes Sir."

Mi broke the awkward silence. "Tell us Rex, what brings you to our fair city?"

"I live in Madrid but am originally from Edmonton. Came back for my mother's ninetieth birthday, and let my old friend Robert know I'd be in Canada. He insisted we stop here on the way back, and stay for his Christmas party."

Funny how you can know people for ages then find out something new about them. I'd never have guessed Stan and Helen had lived in Antwerp for years, but that came out as everyone shared remembrances of places they'd traveled to.

Soon it was time to go.

Back in the car Fran changed into her sneakers to drive.

"You were very a good girl tonight. I think me sweet sissy deserves a reward when we get home." I wasn't actually slurring my words, but was definitely feeling the drink.

Mum was of Irish descent. When she had a bit too much to drink, she got in a crying jag, about anything and everything. Uncle Pat wanted to argue and fight with everyone. Daddy, on the other hand thought everything was funny. Family gatherings could be interesting at times.

Me? I just want to love and cuddle. As Fran drove I snuggled in my fur and thought about the loving to come.

Inside the house, before we even had our coats off I was wrapped around Fran with our tongues sliding together. "I left Fran's closet unlocked baby. Go put on a pretty nightie. For me?"

"Yes Mistress."

'Mm' I think as I slip my sleeveless pink satin nighty over my head, 'what a sweet little bitch. So obedient. So mine.' Oh yes! She's wearing the pretty white satin number with the pink ribbons woven around the short puff sleeves and around the hem.

"Mistress, may I join...."

"Shh bitch, just come here like a good girl." I've propped myself against the head board with some pillows and spread my legs.

Fran starts kissing at my painted toes. Magic fingers massage my feet. She kisses up my legs so slowly, an inch at a time. She leaves little pink lipstick prints. So erotic.Then she reaches my pussy. Oh so good! Licks and kisses. Those magic fingers. I swear I would have married him for his cunt licking alone.

Between the Champaign and his services I was in mellow heaven. I flew, or he flew me on the big O airline several times before I pulled my beautiful sissy up to cuddle.

As we whispered I undid the little pink bows on her nightie. Talk about attention to detail, her nipples were smeared in strawberry flavored rouge. I fondled her balls as I suckled those sweet nips.

"Sweetheart?"

"Mistress?"

"Would you like to choose my girl cock?"

"Yes please Mistress."

As Fran looked through the toy drawer of my dresser I thought how lucky we were. Soon after we were married Frank told me about playing dress up with his older sister when she baby sat him. I surprised him on his next birthday with a selection of panties and bras. That opened the flood gates.

Oh my! My sweetie is horny! She's chosen my big pink circumcised girl cock with the balls.

"Do you want the spreader bar sweetheart?"

"Yes please Mistress." What a beautiful smile.

As I adjust my straps Fran gets the bar and a towel from the bathroom. She lays the bar down on the towel, then a couple of small pillows across the bar, either side of the center cuffs. Such attention to detail, pillows for me to kneel on.

"Get down slut."

She kneels and spreads her ankles so they are over the cuffs at the ends of the bar. She lowers her left cheek to the carpet and slides her wrists between he legs, towards the center cuffs. I secure her ankles and wrists, then kneel where she can watch me masturbate lube on my cock.

"What's my slut's safe word?"

"Banana, Mistress."

"Good girl."

I move behind Fran. "I imagine you've been anticipating this all evening."

"All day Mistress."

"Shh bitch. That was a rhetorical question." I rubbed my knob up and down her crack. Right hand on her shoulder, left hand guiding, I pushed my knob against her closed sphincter.

"Aaa!"

"Relax bitch. You know you want it."

"Gaa!"

I slide in. In deep. All the way, balls deep.

"Uhh."

Stroke. Slow out, hard ram in.

"Ug!. Ug! Ug!" with each ram. My baby loves her pegging. I reach down and fondle her balls.

"Ug, ug. Oh! Betsy, Mistress, I'm cumming!"

Five more slow strokes and I know she's milked out.

Soon we're all cleaned up and snuggling in bed. My pretty sissy cuddles me. I'll let her be Fran all weekend. Maybe I'll even let her choose what to wear.

The end