Meeting Joanna

Story Info
A sub and domme finally meet after years of online playing.
15.8k words
4.45
13.1k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph re-read the message again and again.

"I am here, meet me at the hotel bar - have flowers and your keys" it read. This was ridiculous, it had gone from a virtual session on the internet to an order to bring the keys to his cage to his online owner who now sat in the hotel bar merely metres from where he currently stood. He checked himself in the mirror on last time, clean sharp white shirt, black blazer, black trousers and shoes. The cage and the pink lace panties underneath not visible to the outside world. He nervously surveyed the bar through the door, looking for the telltale glimpse of the woman who had tormented his manhood for the last two years, but he couldn't tell. He had never seen her face, so it could have been any of the women in the bar, three with brown/red hair, two of them with heels and an evening dress. He couldn't tell, he shuffled in the entrance again and soon attracted the attention of the server.

"Sir, please take a seat and I'll take your order". With a dry mouth Ralph entered and took the seat at the bar.

He didn't know what to do, he was too shy and aroused to look up and at the possible candidates, his cage throbbed and bounced as he tried to think his way out of this one. He looked to his left, woman on a phone paying no attention, the woman on the right smelt amazing and she was staring at him but he wasn't sure. He smiled tentatively and cleared his throat ready to mention the phrase on the text.

"Mistress, I am yours, please take my key and own me" but a man suddenly appeared and she shot her attention to him and all was lost. Not her. Ralph looked in the darker corners, in the snug sofas, but still no sign.

"Do not turn around" came the order whispered in his ear with a thick Portuguese accent. He froze, trying to see a reflection in the bottles behind the bar, but to no avail. He gulped, and he muttered the phrase,

"Mistress, I am yours, please take my key and own me" sliding the key on the bar counter.

"Louder, Slave" came the reply, again Ralph spoke, this time loud enough the bar man thought he was talking to him and walked across.

"Yes sir?" he asked.

"Get me a Gin and yourself a white wine" came the order. Ralph soon placed the order and the barman busied himself. He felt his pocket being touched and then the key taken by a long slender female hand, sliding it off the counter and out of sight.

"I have put something in your pocket, go to the bathroom and come back when done. You'll work it out" was the order. "Don't turn around and when you head back, keep your head down and don't look up."

Ralph rushed to the bathroom as quick as he could, and felt his pocket. It was heavy and full, quite a squeeze. He got into a cabin and shut the door, his heart beating out of his chest. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a bag. Hands trembling he reach in and felt. Soft, silky, wet. He knew what these were. Soon he had the panties in his hands and felt them and realised his Mistress had recently relieved herself before joining him. He balled them up and put them in his mouth, Salty, strong odour filled his senses.

He reached in again, lipstick.. this was worrying. He felt around again, a face mask, he got the idea. Lipstick applied, he pulled the mask out and to his horror saw it had diamantes on it, with a padlock design. He hadn't choice, his lips were covered, so he hooked the mask on, covering his red lips and salty panties within. He went to fold the bag and felt one more item, a small but heavy butt plug. He didn't have lube on him, so undid his mask, and pushed it in with the panties for a moment before then dropping his pants and applying it. It popped in easily and soon he was heading back to the bar, chaste and plugged, with a full mouth and certainly no agenda to remove the face mask anytime soon.

He got to the chair he had been sitting at and it was empty. Nothing there. His heart jumped as he saw a note on the chair "Slave xxx". He picked up the note and sat, trying to look calm with two drinks in front of him, mask applied. The note read

"I'll be back in two hours, I want those drinks drunk on my return. Buzz buzz"

He smirked, this had caught him out, now at a bar with lipstick and panties in his mouth he had to get those drinks gone. He shook his head and tried to think his way out of this one, but she had out thought him. His only choice was to drink beneath the mask, bringing it up a little, hoping his lips were not seen. He sipped hard and immediately the alcohol soaked into the panties in his mouth, further filling his senses. He put the glass down only to see his lipstick marks on the glass. Seriously she had done a number on him.

Shaking his head, he chuckled and that is when it started "BUZZ" went his bottom and he let out a moan as his plug began to vibrate against his prostate. He knew this was going to be a long two hours. And he was right. However the night was just getting started.

---

Ralph sat there for the two hours in a world of pleasure and humiliation. His bottom buzzed and pulsed as he tried to sip the drinks through the increasingly difficult pair of soaking panties in his mouth. He felt stupidly aware he was sitting in a bar with a mask on, but to all others it probably looked normal in the current times. However internally, he knew he was wearing it for a completely different reason to most. He looked down at his trousers and a wet spot was clearly visible where his cage rested, his cock betraying the situation and leaving him horny and frustrated at the same time.

"Anything else sir?" asked the barman, to which Ralph shook his head and motioned for the bill - pulling out his wallet.

"It's been paid for sir by your wife, she told me to let you know when you had finished she has gone back to the room for a rest. She said she would see you up there." He slid over the receipt for the drinks and turned away, immediately busying himself with the next customer. As Ralph went to stand, his plug went to a new level, a high intense vibration shook his entire body, and his legs felt like jelly. He sat back down and gathered himself, the panties releasing more juice and almost making him choke. He tasted the lipstick, and just needed to get out of that bar. He stood again, paranoid the whole bar could hear the humming coming from his posterior, and quickly slipped out into the foyer.

What next? He had no idea where to go. He hadn't even seen his owner, and she was now hiding from him with his key and control over him like he never thought would be possible. He looked at reception and the pretty woman welcoming a new couple to the hotel, he certainly wasn't able to speak, let alone find out where a woman who's name he didn't actually know, would be hiding. He scratched his head and looked around puzzled. He had missed something for sure, this was a test. He thought about going back to the bar and speaking with the barman, but he couldn't face anything that involved speaking, he was breathless already and he was quite sure he wouldn't get a sentence out.

He put his hands in his pockets and fumbled around, clenching his fists in desperation. Suddenly he had an idea, grabbed his wallet and pulled out the receipt, and there it was clear and bold, ROOM: 104 Name: Joss, R, at the top of the print out. Stupid Ralph he thought, as he made his way to the lifts.

---

He stood at the door and briefly thought if this was a good idea. It was a little late for that, but he knew he could cut the cage off if he wanted to and disappear into the night. Butterflies filled his stomach, but he pushed on and soon knocked on the door and stood waiting for what seemed like an hour as the shadows under the door got nearer and he heard the handle turn. The door opened to a blacked out room, no light at all could be seen apart from the hallway lights shining in and onto the bed. The bed was covered in clothes and equipment, it was certainly the right room. Joanna was behind the door, still unseen, hiding in the shadows.

"Come in, kneel before the bed, hands on head" came the order and Ralph entered.

Ralph soon was stripped out of his clothes, naked apart from his panties, mask removed but still gagged and plugged. Kneeling at the edge of the bed, trying to make out what was before him in the darkness. Joanna circled him like a lion with a kill, and traced his back with her nail as she walked.

"This has been a long time coming Ralphie" Joanna whispered, "We had such fantasies, and we spoke like it would never be. Now you are kneeling before me with my piss in your mouth, tasting your Mistress, ready to serve. Let's get you dressed." Joanna spoke with an assertive tone, she was fired up and already wetting her panties as he knelt before her. She reached for the maid's uniform on the bed with a smile on her face.

20 minutes later Ralph was dressed in the black silk maid's uniform he had given his measurements for a week earlier. It fitted like a glove, and with the satin gloves, corset, stockings and heels, he was fully dressed as the ideal bimbo fuck doll which aroused him so greatly. He hadn't anticipated the padlocks on the zips, laces, heels and straps, but he was so deep in subspace he didn't really care. Joanna pulled out the sodden panties from his mouth and dropped them to the floor where they landed with sodden thump.

"Kneel before me slut" came the order and Ralph knelt before the shadow of the bed and the woman sitting on the edge, still only a silhouette in the darkness. Joanna grabbed his hair in both hands and pulled him closer, his face moved between her bare thighs and soon his lips were on hers as he took in her scent and the feeling of her skin against his.

"Lick" was the only command, and the slutty maid began the duty of bring his Mistress to an orgasm. He felt like he was down there for only minutes before Joanna's legs began to shake and tensed, squashing his head and pulling his face tightly against her lips and she came wildly and loudly. She fell backwards on to the bed leaving Ralph staring into the darkness at the breasts lit against the night. He felt his cage, soaking, and his panties were a sodden mess too.

The feel of all the satin and silk was too much, like the enormity of the situation, and he felt an orgasm brewing as he tried to grasp his cage, but there was nothing to grab. He groaned loudly his he felt his balls explode into his cage, falling forward and burying his face again between Joanna's legs, cum dripping from the ruined orgasm in his cage onto the floor, as his breath and moans vibrated against Joanna's mound. She giggled, Ralph grunted, and soon both were laying prone in their positions, spent.

---

Hours passed as they laid there in the spent positions from earlier. Joanna with her legs either side of a curled up Ralph, still on his knees with his head resting on the duvet on the bed. His face tantalizingly close to where he worshiped the only woman in the world that really understood him. Joanna dozed after the excitement of the last 24 hours, arriving on the plane, the hotel, seeing Ralph for the first time, watching him struggle with the panties and plug and then the anticipation and experience of a male feminised slave finally between her legs after so long dreaming and desiring it.

Ralph had no inclination to move and was happy to be knelt in his little satin uniform, his cage dangling out of the side of the panties, and still wet and full of the last cum not to drip on the floor. He was in heaven, a kinky wonderland, and it had been all he had hoped for. Joanna's phone buzzed, and she reached the bedside behind her and pulled down the screen to see who could be messaging her.

"We are ready, bring him down if you still want to go through with it" it said. She smiled and then frowned. Did she? Is it too much? He did say "do anything, let all your desires go, this is your one chance to really do those things you always hoped". Even with that, this was quite a step past that, but her Domme friends in London had told her it wasn't that unusual and helped arrange the next part of her whirlwind stay.

She raised a leg over Ralph and rolled off the bed and walked in a haze to the bathroom, hooking up her strewn panties as she went across the room and disappeared out of sight. Ralph unmoved, assumed he had fulfilled his part of the game and was now preparing for the let down of being told to get dressed and to go home. How wrong was he.

Joanna pulled her panties out from the toilet bowl between her legs, and stood with the dripping wet warm urine soaked panties and left them in the sink. She pulled her small vanity case out from under the sink and unzipped it. Pulling the clingfilm out, she took it and the panties and walked back over to the bed. Time to prepare Ralph.

Taking his hair in a hand, she pulled gently until he raised his head, not a moment of worry or struggle in his bones. Gently Joanna offered the panties to his mouth and Ralph opened and received the bundle of freshly soaked panties with a slight grimace but closed his lips around them and held his head for another instruction. Maybe today wasn't over after all. All of the sudden he heard a strange sound, something peeling and stretching, before he felt the thin clingfilm strip lay on his face as Joanna expertly wound it round his eyes, forehead and hair. Soon he was wearing a blindfold cap which stopped just above his nose, and still she kept winding. Now she wrapped his mouth, chin, neck. Soon only his nose was exposed, his mouth firmly clamped shut with the strong tasting panties held tightly inside.

Through the muffled din he could not make out words, only the pressure of the wrap continuing to be bound round his head. Finally he felt the pressure relieve and he was totally mute apart from the sound of his own blood pumping around his head. This was intense. Two probes were slid into his nostrils, resting half way up and remained in place with some type of unfragranced cream or gel. He could still breath, however now it whistled as it fed in and out of the tubes.

A final wrap then began, over his nose, holding the tubes in place, until he began to panic as he realised there was not quick way to take off his helmet and if the pipes slipped, he would be in trouble. Joanna took some tape and secured the straws to the wrap, making sure there was no chance they could slip. The ball of film which was once his head bobbed up and down, unable to hear, see, smell or taste anything apart from her own piss. Perfect she thought, he won't have a clue what is coming.

Joanna took his hands and encouraged him to feel his smooth head. He felt and moved his hands round, trying to find an edge to the wrap with no luck, he was totally encased. He felt the straws and the tape, which gave him a moment of peace before the sheer nature of the situation overwhelmed him again and he bucked against the bed and breathed frantically through the straws. Joanna stepped away to the larger suitcase in the room and opened the top and pulled out the hood.

A perfect dolls head, with make up and realistic eyes. It wasn't cheap, but she could afford it and knew Ralph was prepared to reimburse any costs. Pulling the latex over his head was hard, it stuck to the film and made it impossible to move much at a time, it wouldn't be baggy or slip that's for sure. She aligned the tubes through a special opening and soon staring back at her was a bald, pretty maid kneeling beside the bed.

The hair piece was next, and it stretched over the head and nestled tightly, a blonde set of curls encased the face and rolled down the back. It really didn't look like a fake head at all, and the eyes looked real enough that you would never know the pretty little blonde was in fact gagged and blind inside. The pursed little lips gave little away and the latex rolled down the neck into the seam line of the maid outfit, hiding all joins. Ralph had no idea what he looked like, if he did he probably would have cum again for the second time in his cage.

Joanna stepped back and looked at her new friend. She was about to walk across a hotel lobby and into a taxi with this doll and wanted it to be perfect. She didn't want attention or to cause a scene, so now looked in her case again to try to mute the situation Ralph found himself in. She pulled out the long trench overcoat Ralph had given her sizes for last month, and pulled Ralph up by the arm until he was standing in the middle of the room, the petticoat spilling out from under the satin maid uniform, the long white stockings held in place and the tall black high heel shoes wiggling as he held his balance.

She was very surprised how good he looked, he didn't look like a man in drag at all, and his face was a mix of innocence and beauty hidden beneath curls of blonde that rested against his breast forms. She helped his hand in to the coat and pulled it across, wrapping his uniform. Soon the belt was tied and he was standing there with only his hands, heels and face on display. Internally Ralph panicked and worried what was happening.

Ralph tried to make sense of the situation, he had guessed something had been pulled over the film wrap but after that he wasn't too sure. He felt the coat being put on and the material brushing against his calves and heels, and could only guess it was a form of a gown. The heat generated from his head and especially the top of his head reminded him of when he last wore a wig, and he though maybe he was some form of empty faced belle of the ball standing in the middle of the room. He wasn't too far off.

Joanna took a choker and snapped it in to place around his neck and attached a short chain which she pulled as she headed to the door. She wasn't ready but wanted Ralph to wait patiently. She hooked the chain onto the hook on the back of the room door by the shortest of chains she could, Ralph on toes, his neck stretched as he found his was immobile, pressure against his head told him his face was against a wall, standing there like a possession on display. That will keep him busy though Joanna as she began to ready herself for the night ahead at the club.

With Ralph tied neatly to the door, Joanna slipped in to her clean underwear and pulled up her leather miniskirt. She felt a little nervous, going out in public in anything slightly domineering always gave her a thrill. A bustier followed, which enhanced her cleavage, and gave her the perfect hourglass figure, and her long legs framed by a pair of black stiletto heels.

She tied her hair back in a high ponytail and soon was spraying some perfume before sitting in front of her mirror and applying deep dark eye makeup and dark red lipstick to finish her look. She looked stunning, and she quietly knew it. She walked over to Ralph and held herself against him, rubbing her leather coated mound against his coat covered body. She was horny again, and seeing Ralph all bound only elevated those feelings. He had no idea how she looked and that also thrilled her.

Joanna slipped on her long mac, tying the belt hiding her attire from view, and soon she was ready to head out to the club and meet her friends. She unclipped the chain from Ralph's choker, leaving it dangling from the hook on the door, and held his shoulders to pull him back from the door to make room for it to open. She took stock one more time at her pretty maid. The glass eyes were weighted to move as the head moved, making even the eyes look ultra realistic. It was pretty amazing to think what was beneath it all.

She swung the door open and Ralph felt the draft on his stocking covered legs and the cool air rushing past from the air conditioned hallway. He knew that was the door opening, and soon he was petrified what was happening. He had no sense at all and all he could do was trust this woman he meet only two hours ago. An arm hooked through his, and began to tug him along, blindly following the directions as he headed along. He tried to picture what was out in the hall, remembering where the lifts were placed, and figured that is where he stood as he waited for more direction.