All Comments on 'The Christmas Party'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the he-man woman haters in the thread. They belong in Loving Wives which has sadly become a BTB playground for incels and bitter divorced guys constantly living out the same boring as fuck revenge fantasies again and again.

The issue is your writing and pacing. Just keep working at capturing the feeling you're going for but tease it out a bit more. Provide more will she won't she ambiguity. Take that string of erotic tension and stretch it out way more so you keep the reader on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writer really does hate men. Praises sluts and whores and encourages cuckolding. The writer fits in really well here.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
What a waste of time

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you're too stupid to breathe. If you wrote it, it's yours. Take responsibility for the shit you shovel you stupid pig.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Dan is a pathetic cuck-1*

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

"I'll say it is his?" That is the one statement that should have had Dan say out loud. "Go ahead and get knocked up. I'll be seeing the lawyer on Monday." Then walk out and tell Evan's wife what he heard.

He might have privately fantasized about his wife screwing but risking a pregnancy? Total crap.

daltonzdaltonzover 2 years ago

Realistic and hot!

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Wtf,,, cuck bull crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He needs to bring a very well hung black”friend” home and introduce him to his wife. Then sit back and watch her really get a taste for big cocks. I would have him over at least weekly letting her find out what being a real slut is like. Nine of his friends can keep her pinned to the bed with her leg spread till they’re tired of her. The whole time he can ask her if how she likes being a slut now. Let them do what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid beyond words.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good start, maybe some oral when they get home? LOL

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Femdom agitprop in a bathroom stall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES