All Comments on 'The Christmas Party Pt. 02'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
What a load of

crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit of name confusion. Suddenly Dan is doing the deed then he is back outside looking in the window again. Really destroys the enjoyment of the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just more of your sick shit. Please go away-far away. or don't. what you do doesn't matter either way.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Tell me you’re an incel without telling me you’re an incel.

Tell me something, did even the hookers laugh at you when you propositioned them? I mean, no wonder you can’t write about sex or relationships…because the only relationship you have is with your right hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could this chapter get any worse than the first one? Hell yes. The writer has a twisted fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One worthless cast of pathetic characters after another, littering and ruining any attempt at erotic writing by this so-called author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

You got the names mixed up on several sentences. Very confusing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Part 1, in E&V, scored 3.26. Bringing Part 2 to LW guarantees a lower score.

This one had all of the familiar parts: the boyfriend having a bigger cock, more athletic ability to use it vigorously, and a husband who knew he couldn't compete, so he got all creamy over it.

At least he hasn't licked the boyfriend's cum out of his wife's pussy, but maybe you're saving that for Part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its not just the topic that was bad for me (but I read it) but the story telling itself. Just wham bam and done. Not erotic or sexy.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

If your going to write cuck shit warn readers ahead of time and avoid low ratings. I just lost time I can't get back.

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

What a "fuck"

'Pole' in the 'Hole' is the only 'Goal'

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Very choppy, rushed writing. It was hard to follow who was doing what, to whom...

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What was that shit? Oh, just a shit pile of words !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot garbage

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

How did you ever take the phrase "As a writer, you really do suck" and turn it into "Wow you write like Hemingway!!"

If you cuck "writers" and I tend to laugh bigly, could actually write a decent story the flames might not hit so hard, but you don't. I've read a few that arent bad and yours have never been one of them, nor will be.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@Whackdoodle, …"because the only relationship you have is with your right hand."

How would know he is right handed?

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@Abctoy

If your going to write cuck shit warn readers ahead of time and avoid low ratings. I just lost time I can't get back.

Look at the tags before running your mouth. And you weren't doing anything any way.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

It's hard to believe you actually have 69 of these stories with decent scores. I'll try to read another sometime, but this one is pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writer keeps on shitting into LW! Lousy story, just pure trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Taking matters into his own hands, Dan grasped her by the curve of her waist and held her aloft; he was going to finish this himself.

Better get your Characters straight...How can Dan be outside recording her cheating tryst while inside banging his own wife? Your going to make a willing cuck out of a good man who was plainly disrespected and unloved..next he will be raising a bastard child and looking like a complete fool to his wife...Life isn't really like this on a normal basis..maybe to idiots and fools...

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
to: Legio_Patria_Nostra

It must be hard to write and beat off at the same time. :)

At least the character admits he likes being a cuck. That was refreshingly honest.

Of course, the wife is a typical LW wife. Vacuous and slut-ray susceptible. No vaccine or booster can save her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hopeless

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Kalimaxos is really Joe Biden. The comments he writes and the answers Sleepy Joe gives sound eerily similar. Maybe that's why this whole administration is a dumpster fire. Sleepy is spending all of his time on Lit.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Dan…. Likely couldn’t have ever asked a girl on a date never mind marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he is inferior, he should just free Noel to marry a better lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully the author will somehow give this poor character Dan a backbone and let him deal with the arrogant prick and his cunt wife. Please have the next chapters not have him be a spineless cuck

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Need the finale. Dan needs a pair of balls to deal with both of them

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

He’s got all all the evidence he needs he doesn’t need any more. Just get fucking on to it please.

What a load of bullshit, he could’ve ended this ages ago.

1/5

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

A very, VERY piss-poor masochistic psycho-delinquent fantasy WITHOUT even one of the standard five classic endings? So it's only HALF a real story anyway, and without even half-a-hook to bring anyone back for a later ending! I really can't see why she bothers with such mindless, unfinished drivel, with flat 2D, highly-forgettable characters throughout, fixating on a fable?

I feel sure this Girl CAN do better, there are some hints throughout that she CAN, & maybe even become first class, if she changes tack and concentrates on getting inside EACH of her characters as she writes them, both heroes AND villains, both male, and female! They ALL need to be capable of coming--to-life in the reader's mind.

Write them ALL up sympathetically, and all your stories WILL fly! . . Kind regards,

Richard .

of genders, both the and stop churning out such thin-and-flimsy rubbish as this where the "

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it, love having a wife that’s so hot she can’t get enough big cocks. Love seeing the other men treat her like a easy slut that they were lucky enough to meet and can last long enough to make her cum. Seeing her fucked into submission and how much she enjoys it drives me crazy. I know most people don’t understand but seeing her and knowing if there were more men they could each have a go would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In part 3 maybe try to not make him a stupid cuckold.

Leave him a cuckold with a video as he leaves her, that is unless she really does love him and he loves her although these conflicted emotions are missing from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a fucking idiot, take your small ass cock and divorce her, she deserves better than you. Cuckolds are all the same, they just can’t keep a woman happy and well fucked..

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

I thought it was fun, a little bit confusing at first and ended up skipping through this Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

PITIFUL... AND CANNOT KEEP DAN AND EVAN SEPARATE.

bigbob2406bigbob24065 days ago

What an absolute crock of shite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES