All Comments on 'The Christmas Present'

by brooke

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Hot Stuff!!

I enjoyed your story and thought it was almost believable, so thank you for sharing your time and imagination. I also like your writing style.

However, this story would have been much better if you had taken more time with the setup. We knew nothing of the daughter's character. Maybe you could have had him eavesdrop on a conversation between them where his daughter revealed a rubbish sex life.

Then this story would have been more erotic if you had the mother and daughter conspiring together in front of the father, leaving him in a state of confusion.

Just a couple of ideas for you to consider when writing your next story, which I look forward to reading.

dietz10000dietz10000over 4 years ago
Merry Xmas

I think this is the first time I've read any of your works.

I truly enjoyed it and at times imagined my self and you in the story

Well done looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story, loving it! Next time please let someone proof-read before you publish. All those spelling and grammar mistakes, especially at the beginning, are really distracting from the nice setup you're building.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 4 years ago
Hot enough?

This is a wonderful start ! I’m anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago
Hot AF

Loved this - simply loved it.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Abi needs to stop the pill and eventually have her father breed her

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Amazing story

Started and ended perfect. Really like how dad realistically hid his desire after walking in on daughter. So realistic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Maybe grandpa can have a turn now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
merry Chistmas

good story and good fun read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous