The Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was my daughter.

My pretty daughter.

I thought about work. I thought about the pile of emails I'd find on my PC the day after tomorrow. I needed to answer the email from Adele. Adele was our resident brilliant wunderkind engineer. I liked Adele. She was friendly. Warm. Caring. Intelligent as all get out. She had pretty hair, and a smile that reminded me of Abi's. She also liked to wear suits that showed off her firm young ass. She knew that I looked at it when she bent over. She'd caught me many times. Each time she'd given me a warm smile and a wink.

Oh fuck.

I was thinking about sex again.

I wasn't getting any less horny or any softer.

I just had to wait. Wait for Abi and Lucy to fall asleep and then I could get up and go have a couple drinks and forget all about this. I'd watch some porn on my laptop and beat off, get all the energy out, and then come back to bed. Bot Abi and Lucy are heavy sleepers. They wouldn't even notice that I was gone.

Abi made a soft noise.

Was that a snore?

No.

Wait.

It wasn't a snore.

It sounded more like...

... a moan?

Oh shit.

I opened my eyes.

Abi had her eyes closed, not inches from mine.

Lucy had hers very much open. She was watching my face. Her cheeks were bright red. Her lips were wet. Her eyes were gazed with that look I see almost every day. The look that says "I'm so turned on I'm going to explode."

She winked evilly at me and licked her lips.

I bit my lip.

Abi moved. She slid her thigh up and over mine. She was pressing her crotch against mine now. I could feel the warmth of it against my cock. Just two pieces of very thin material separated my cock from my daughter's pussy.

I could feel something on my pajamas. It was wetness.

My daughter pussy was practically saturated.

I felt another movement by my chest. Looking down I got the most amazing view. My wife had pulled up Abi's shirt. Abi was not wearing a bra. Her boobs were small and firm and high. She had soft pink nipples that were perkily hard. My wife had her hands on Abi's breasts. She was fondling the willing twenty year old. She was playing with our daughter's boobs. Lucy is an expert at this. She was stroking the soft flesh, drawing moans from Abi. When she brushed over Abi's nipples the excited woman hissed and bit her lips.

My wife was cupping our daughter's breasts.

I looked from those strong firm hands to my wife's eyes and back again. My cock lurched in my pants. Lurched against Abi's spread open legs. I didn't want to be horny. Didn't want to be excited. Didn't want to be turned on by the sight of my wife playing with our daughter's sexy breasts.

I didn't want any of those things.

I was though.

How could I not be?

"Honey?" Lucy said.

I looked at my wife. She looked beautiful. "Yes babe?" I responded.

"Abi wants you to fuck her."

"What?" Despite all these events I was still surprised. I didn't know how this scenario was possible. This kind of thing didn't happen. Not even at Christmas.

"Our daughter wants your cock." Lucy clarified.

"But..." I protested. I don't know why. I was being given the chance at the hottest pussy I knew. It just happened to belong to our daughter.

"I do dad."

I looked from Lucy to Abi. My daughter had her eyes open. She met my gaze. Her cheeks were so red, her pupils so dilated. She looked just like her mother at that moment.

"You... do?"

"I want it dad. I want your cock for Christmas. Please can I have it?"

"What... what do you think about this Lucy?" I asked. I was stalling for time. I was still wondering if I could change everything. Maybe I was asleep? If so I needed to wake up right now. Wake up and probably fuck my wife's brains out. I'd never tell anyone about this dream.

Except I knew I wasn't dreaming.

I could never dream this.

"I think you've never been able to refuse our daughter anything. Why start now? I think it would be hot. As soon as they're of age of course. I think it's time for you to slide that thick monster of yours into our daughter's wet and willing snatch and drive her wild. I think it's time she knew what a real man can do to her. Do it honey. Drive her wild. Leave her wilted and destroyed in our marriage bed. Fuck her until she passes out and then wake her up with a special breakfast. She's twenty. She's been fucked a good couple of times but I bet she's never had a screw as good as the one you can give.

"Do it honey!"

"Yes, do it dad!" Abi joined in. "All the guys I've been with have had so little experience. I bet you've had tons. I can't wait to see what your cock is like. Can I see it? Please?"

"Who am I to refuse at the urging of my two favorite women?" I chuckled.

I was gone now. Any thought that this was a setup, or a dream, or that Abi had been coerced into this by my naughty wife were gone.

Abi wanted this.

Lucy wanted this.

It was time.

"Take off your shorts honey. Dad wants to see your pussy."

Abi did as she was told. Squirming the silky material down her strong, long legs she threw them into the corner out of the way. She was looking at me unabashed. She had no shame.

I pushed myself up, allowing my eyes to roam over the mostly naked form of my daughter. My wife was laying behind her, holding her, still looking triumphant. Lucys hands were all over our daughter's firm rack.

As I sat up both women' eyes went to the tent in the front of my pajamas.

"Do you see that honey?" Lucy asked. "Do you see how big your dad's cock gets?"

"Hmmmmm." Said Abi. "I can kinda see. Would be better naked."

I winked. My daughter wanted to see me naked. "Well Abi, if you want to see your dad naked who am I to refuse?" I asked. I was starting to fall into the role now. Increasingly frequently recently Lucy has been into role play. We've done the whole cosplay thing. We've gone right up to Lucy pretending to be my daughter when I fucked her. I have a feeling I know why she did all that. She'd been planning this for a while. She'd been opening me up to the idea. And I had fallen for it...

Hook.

Line.

And sinker.

I also had experiences to draw on. Now that it was happening I was going to go the whole way. Time to be dad.

I pushed my pajama bottoms down slowly, drawing them over the hardness of my erection. As it lurched into sight both Lucy and Abi were looking at it. Mother and daughter had eyes on my cock.

"Eyes on the prize mom." Abi said.

"Oh you just wait darling." Lucy said.

"It looks amazing." Our daughter licked her lips slowly. They gleamed in the light.

"It's even better!" Lucy replied. "Happy Christmas darling."

"Thanks mom." Abi grinned widely.

As they'd been talking I'd slid down the bed. I grabbed my daughter's thighs. I pushed them open. She rolled accommodatingly, sliding onto her back. Her long, strong thighs opened. She revealed her pretty pussy to my excited gaze. As her legs slid apart I got the warm scent of her. She smelled delicious. I love the smell of a woman's pussy. I leaned in to take a bigger sniff. My eyes roamed over her soft lips. They were furled back, revealing the soft pink flesh inside. She was soaking wet and totally naked. Not a single hair spoiled my unrestricted view of her deliciously dewy delights.

"Did you shave honey?" Asked Lucy.

"I did mom. You told me that dad would like a naked quim."

"Oh do I ever darling." I responded. "You look good enough to eat!"

We all laughed. It's what my daughter's date had said on her nineteeth birthday. I believe he'd ended up doing just that. I'd always suspected that she'd lost her virginity that night. I certainly knew that she wasn't a twenty year old virgin. For that I was grateful. I didn't want to be her first. I'd settle for being her most unusual.

I ran my tongue along our daughter's thigh. Her skin smelled of the perfume she'd sprayed there. I followed the trail up between her thighs, up to where they joined. She squirmed and screamed the whole way. I should have been worried about the noise but now I didn't care. If I was going to fuck our daughter I was going to do it well and I wasn't going to be quiet about it. I cared about her too much for that.

My mouth was on her twat and I was tasting her. My mouth filled with the taste of her juices. My nose was filled with the inkiness of her sexy smell. It was all so deliciously depraved. I ran my tongue between her furled back lips, finding her clit, licking it, loving it, lashing it. She was already wet so I knew I didn't have to do too much. I just love licking pussy. The thought that it was my daughter's left my cock so hard I swore it would explode in mid air.

I bit her. Nibbled her lips. Languished my tongue on her clit. I looked up and saw that my wife was not being lazy. She was laying next to our daughter, her mouth thirstily working on Abi's breasts and nipples. As I watched she found the woman's mouth and kissed her deeply.

My wife was kissing our daughter. I knew it would be with tongues. Lucy has an electric tongue. I redoubled my efforts on Abi. Sure enough the sexy young thing bucked her hips upwards, lifting them clean off the bed, lifting me up too. I was determined to lick her to heaven. I think I'd succeeded.

Sure enough Lucy broke he kiss, and Abi was calling out. "Oh dad..." She moaned. "Dad..."

I laughed. It seemed odd and yet completely natural. I was on my knees eating my daughter's pussy while my wife sucked her nipples and the sexy young woman called out my name. Shit this was hot. What a Christmas!

This obviously went deep within her. The handbrake was off. She was ready to go for it.

Lucy sat up. She looked down at me. "Honey? I know you like being doing there but I think that our daughter needs a good fucking now. She's ready but I'm worried that she'll pass out before you get the chance unless we're careful."

"Yes dad... oh please... fuck me. I want your cock in me. Do it!" Abi implored. "Don't deny me that delicious dick!"

Who was I too refuse? I was too far gone now.

I slid up onto my hands and knees, pulling my daughter down under me. She slid down willingly until our hips were level. I looked down into her eyes. Her pupils were so dilated I could barely see the brown of her iris. Her lips were soaking wet, her mouth open, her breath coming in short pants. Her perfect hair was mussed. She gasped as my cock accidentally brushed against the inside of her thighs. My dick was so close to her pussy that I could feel the heat coming off it. I wondered where my wife was and was soon answered. The love of my life was kneeling next to us. She reached between us. I looked at her and she kissed me softly on the mouth.

"I want this honey. I want you to fuck our daughter. She wants to be fucked. It's the best Christmas present you can give her."

"Oh yes dad. Fuck me. Fill me? Unload in me? I need to feel you cum inside me. Don't worry - I'm all safe. My pussy is yours to use as you like. Do me. Forget I'm your daughter. I just need to be fucked. Please?"

I could stand it no longer. My wife wrapped her hand around my dick. Lucy, the love of my life, was holding my cock. She pulled down. She rested it against the wetness of our daughter. She looked me in the eyes.

"Now fuck her."

She slapped me on the ass and I pushed forwards. She'd been holding the paddle - the hard one we use for serious rough play that left bruises for weeks. I hadn't been able to resist. I had no say as my cock slid into our daughter's willing cunt. Her legs were spread wide and I was deep inside.

"Do me dad!" Abi screamed. "If you stop mom will beat you!"

I loved my wife. By setting this up so perfectly she'd taken any decisions out of my mind. She was causing me so much pain with the paddle that I couldn't think straight. The only time she'd stop beating me was when I forced another long, strong stroke of my dick into our daughter's wetness. Abi felt so good. Her pussy was so tight around my cock meat. She had obviously never had such a wide tool inside her box.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dad! That's the best!" Abi screamed when I had my cock all the way up her. I could feel her tightness grasping my meat like a vice.

"Fuck me dad, fuck me!

"Fuck me dad fuck me..." She started up the incestuous pleas like a mantra. Each time I drove into her she repeated it. Over and over again. Louder and louder. I could feel her cunt twitching around my dick as I did as she asked. I knew that she'd cum soon. I knew I wouldn't be long either. I can normally last for ages but it wasn't going to happen while I was fucking Abi. Not our daughter.

As she was spanking me Lucy was still playing with our daughter's chest. She was tweaking and hauling on Abi's erect nipples excitedly.

Drawing my spear back I began to pound back and forth with my turgid flesh. The tight ring of my daughter's pussy gripped at me. I was wild with excitement then. I knew I wouldn't last long but I was determined to enjoy ever moment of the journey. I was also determined to make sure that Abi had a good time. I love our daughter. I always will. I was watching her squirm under my and her mom's attentions. She looked so beautiful, a gorgeous sweaty wreck with wild hair and eyes. Her lips were swollen and her skin red with fever.

A fever for dad fucking. A fire hotter than that which greeted Santa at the bottom of the chimney.

Her clinging insides were just so wonderful. Her constant urging was filling the air. I knew I wasn't the first to fuck her but I didn't care. It was the first time she'd had a nice incestuous dad fucking. My cock loved being inside her. It was stretching her wide.

As I watched my wife stopped spanking me. She set down the paddle deliberately on the bedside. "Honey, do you think you can hold back on cumming for just a little longer?" She asked me.

I stopped fucking.

Abi moaned.

"Dad don't stop!"

"If I don't stop now I'm going to cum honey. Your mom needs something though."

"Oh mom, you bitch!" Abi screamed.

Lucy laughed. "It's okay honey. I won't be a sec. I need you to roll over and stick that sweet ass of yours in the air for your dad. I'm feeling a little left out. Besides you're making so much noise you'll wake the neighbors!"

I didn't care what the neighbors thought.

I didn't even care what my parents down the hall thought.

I did care about my wife who had set up all the deliciousness.

I drew my dick out of Abi. I knew exactly what my wife intended and I liked it. Again we had done just this with Sandra the other week. I knew my wife had been planning this meticulous and in detail for a long time. From bringing home a woman who looked just like our daughter to calling me "dad" in bed it was all planned.

I drew out of Abi. She swore at me and quickly rolled over. I was introduced to the sight of my daughter's raised naked bottom. She was so firm, the skin of her cheeks soft. She wiggled that pert bottom back it me and mewled. "Okay dad... put it back in me... quick!"

I grabbed her hips and slid up her cunt again. I felt like I belonged there. In my daughter's achy and needy depths. The perfect cunt I'd helped to make.

As I suspected my wife slid around on the bed. She opened her legs and pushed her cunt into her daughter's face. I knew from the sounds that emanated from my wife's mouth my daughter had gone to the task immediately. Our daughter was eating her mom while I fucked her from behind. I wondered if my wife's twat still tasted of the cum that I'd deposited up there that morning?

"Well done honey." Lucy said softly. "Eat my twat while your dad fucks you."

"Oh yes mom." Abi said. "Yes..."

And she screamed as she came again. The sound was muffled by the delights of my wife's slippery snatch.

I couldn't believe it. Here she was, my sweet daughter, and she was kneeling naked on our marriage bed with my dick meat buried in her clinging insides. Her pussy dripping. Her boobs were small and unbelievably firm. I reached around her and grasped and clawed at them as I fucked. Her nipples pressed into my hands firmly.

"Oh Abi..." I yelled. "Oh yeah!"

"Go on honey." My wife urged. "Go our daughter her big present."

I did. This was followed by a gasp of sheer passion as my balls expelled their thick and creamy load right into her pussy. I was filling my daughter with my cum. My head went back and my whole body shivered. My heart was pounding, my mouth spewing foul epithets in the air. Groaning, I pumped squirt after squirt of my thick cum into her, using her pussy as a cum bucket. I wasn#t sure whose present it really was. Looking at the glow of happiness on my wife's beautiful face, I guess it was for the whole family. After all she was getting a good tongue lashing from the sexy woman.

The wanton daughter of many father's dreams bucked in front of me. She leaned forwards and kissed her mother's pussy, with tongues, eating the twat that had birthed her while she squirmed on the cock that had made her. I laughed at the thought that the sperm that jetted up her was from the same dick that had brought her to being. She was filled with lots of swimming brothers.

As I finished I tried to draw out, but Abi pushed back against me. She kept my cock in her pussy. I could feel her wetness and my wetness mixing. It was a deliciously delightfully dirty Christmas treat.

Abi pushed herself up on her hands. Her face was wet with her mother's juices as she turned to me. She licked her lips. "Oh dad... thank you for the present!"

"You're welcome honey." I laughed. "Thank you for yours!"

"I'm hoping I can get more presents. I don't always have to wait for Christmas do I?"

"No honey." Lucy joined in. "I think your dad will be willing to let you unwrap him whenever you want from now on."

We all laughed. For such a incestuous and illegal act it all seemed so normal. Had it only been a half hour ago I'd been worried about my daughter seeing me without a shirt? Now here she was with my cock buried inside. She did not mind it either - she was loving it. She would not let me take it out. She was having a great time. So was I. So was my wife.

"You know something dad?" Abi said. "For all the cocks I've had... incest really is best present!"

12