The Christmas Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as my orgasm was starting to subside, my breath returning to me as I whine in near exhaustion, I felt it. Just a press. An exploratory push at my tighter hole, breaking the seal with slick wood, the feeling like a cracking of a dam. I felt my hands, one in Sarah's hair, the other on her arse, pulling her into me as the creature split me open again.

The intruder must have realised that that entrance didn't naturally lubricate, but equally that it didn't want to upset the rhythm we had going. The solution, then, was for the tendril to venture up to our heads. A group of twigs pulled Sarah's head off my shoulder, her eyes rolled upwards and inwards, tears streaming down her face as her stretched mouth hung open, vulgar yet completely erotic.

I watched the tendril that had been poking in my backdoor slide through the gap in her gag, meeting her tongue. Either the taste of it, or the sudden new intrusion seemed to being her back to reality, as her eyes suddenly focused and looked to me in fear.

I couldn't hide my excitement as I watched the pleasently thick tendril slide into her mouth, thinking about how she would look taking a cock the same way, her eyes streaming, bouncing as she was fucked like a rabbit, choking as her throat was stretched.

Sarah gagged on the thing I knew was soon going to be sliding up inside me, and I couldn't hide my arousal enough to worry about her chokes and gags. It wouldn't let her die now - what would be the fun in that?

No, after a moment, it emerged, glistening and slick with her spit, before disappearing beneath us.

I felt it poke at my entrance, thrusting the first few inches in quickly. I yelped, and watched as Sarah's eyes glazed over again, her mind melting as she was fucked to oblivion over and over, writhing against me except when freezing as she came, which was once a minute now. Her voice was one long, broken up gutteral moan of mindless sex, pleasure and list destroying any thoughts she had, and reservations about being ruined by an monster Christmas tree, cumming her brains out on her admittedly slutty flatmate. I was almost worried about her still being 'Sarah', but as I watched her eyes cross and felt her hips vibrate against mine as another orgasm claimed her, it was hard to care.

The thing climbed up inside me, each inch getting thicker, pausing every now and again to thrust and explore within me. It felt so different to my cunt, which was happy to be pummelled and ruined - my anus wanted to be slowly stretched and worked out, for the fucking to at least start off calm, giving me time acclimate.

I wasn't given that.

'Sarah, fuck, it's in my ass - oh SHIT Sarah it's fucking both my hoooooo-' my words became a howl as the thing delved deeper, apparently pleased not to find a cervix. I felt it press until the section made wet by Sarah was in me, and everything left was dry - and excruciating.

The pain was unreal. I had had dry anal before, with Richard, and it hadn't really worked even then, and that was a situation where I was able to stop it. Now, all I could do was scream as it fed its length inside me, the wonderful fullness battling the pain at my stretched ring of a pucker; the bliss of my pussy, clit and g-spot fighting in my brain for room against the red-hot pain in my belly.

My belly?!

I looked down - beneath our tits, slick with Sarah's drool, I saw my stomach pressed against Sarah's abs. I gawked as I saw my skin stretch, pushed from inside, as the thing made its way through my system.

The pain was gone - it was too deep for that - aside from my burning hole, but even that was starting to mix into the pleasure. Inch by inch it slid into me, as thick as a cock but textured like a fucking broken finger.

I screamed. Pain, pleasure, it was one and the same. The orgasm built from inside me, bursting out like a water pipe, ripping my soul apart. Sarah startled, watching me with what was left of her own consious mind, her body a thing of sex and nothing else.

'Its in my guts,' I screamed between wordless whines, my.voice hoarse. 'My stomach - my chest.- fuck!'

It was too much. Sarah's cum-face inches from mine, her tongue loose and dripping; the rhythmic fucking in our cunts slowly turning us into mindless sluts, built for sex but ruined for men; my clit like a joystick for a pro-gamer, being tugged and flicked and pulled and rubbed at all the perfect moments. It was a mess of lust, but an organised and crafted mess.

I was slipping. My mind was slipping. Everything else was slipping.

'Sarah, I glurkk-'

Then, my throat swelled and bloated, filled with the cock that had travelled through me like a maze.

I wanted to scream, but could barely make a noise as it slid up my tongue, rough yet smooth, alien yet intelligent, instinctive yet loving. It emerged from my lips, shiny and victorious, having made me it's home.

It hovered for a moment, before snaking between Sarah's lips, through her gag, and again down her throat.

I wasn't gagging, not like I should be - but I don't question it. Sarah gagged as it went down, but didn't again. She simply went rigid as her body was ravaged against me, our orgasms timeless, our bodies bound together and threaded like beads on a string.

Our mouths met, and the gag slid from her lips - no longer needed. I kissed her around the branch, and she kissed me as I felt both of my holes be fucked.

No, I realised. All three.

All of me, claimed by a monster. My pussy red and swollen and abused. My ass stretched and on fire. My mouth on Sarah's vacant face.

We came together as she was imapled. Again as it emerged from her anus, snaking through us both. Again.

Again.

Again.

-o-O-o-

Morning broke.

The sun filtered through the blinds of our living room, stirring me.

I shifted, then bolted upright.

It was gone.

The tree, or whatever it was, was completely gone. The only trace was the now-empty base that sat where it had always been.

I rolled over, and saw Sarah, as nude as me, still asleep on the carpet. She was out like a light, and shivering.

'What the fuck...' I whispered to myself, unable to process what had happened the night before.

Images came to me, dream-like and impossible.

Impossible, except for Sarah beside me, naked, in this room. And my dildo, on the floor where it had been pulled from me. Plus, that smell was still here, pungent and unmistakable.

'Oh God,' I muttered, trying to get my head around it. Was it an alien? A mimic? Some creation of a company or government gone wrong?

Sarah shifted, moving towards me, her breath steaming on the air.

I shivered too, and made a decision.

Whatever it was, it's given me the best Christmas present ever.

I stood on shaky legs, my body complaining at me as I fetched my duvet and some cushions, and lay them across Sarah, before snuggling in next to her.

I gave her a kiss of the nose, and closed my eyes.

'Merry Christmas, Sarah.'