The Chronicle of Cassie

Story Info
Sometimes friends can be lovers.
7.3k words
4.73
17k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,717 Followers

I remember the first time I met Cassie. We were at a party being thrown by a friend of mine. I had excused myself from the group of friends I was talking to to grab a beer. I reached the fridge the same time she did.

"Sorry." we said at the same time as we both reached for the handle.

"Go ahead." I said.

She smiled at me and handed me a beer before grabbing her own.

"I don't think I've seen you at one of our little gatherings before. How do you know this group of miscreants?" I asked, a common joke among my friends and I.

"I just moved here a few months ago. I'm here because of my boyfriend." She pointed him out, a guy I sorta knew named Ian. I grimaced.

"Ooh, I'm sorry."

Cassie took a sip of her beer and smirked. "You're the third person that's said that to me. What's the deal?"

"Ian's... well, he's... odd. I mean he's not a bad guy, most of us tolerate him, but he's got a somewhat annoying personality. How'd you meet him?"

"Through a mutual friend, a guy I work with." Cassie said.

"You need better friends." I joked.

At this point I had forgotten I had promised my friends I'd be right back because there was something about her. It grabbed my attention and refused to let go. Maybe it was the purple hair with the teal highlights, maybe it was her gorgeous blue eyes, maybe it was her tits that were pushing the limits of the shirt she had stuffed them into, maybe it was her smile, whatever it was, it had its hooks in me.

I held out my hand. "I'm Tony."

"Cassie." She said, shaking my hand.

At that point the group of guys I had been hanging out with called me back over. "Well, I guess I'll see you around." I said.

I saw her a few more times during the night, but didn't get another chance to talk to her, but I did see her again a few days later when I ran into her and Ian at a local pizza place that my friends and I frequented.

We got to talking and I found out she and I had a lot in common. We liked a lot of the same bands, movies (especially cheesy horror movies), we both liked pro wrestling, about the only difference between us was our science fiction fandoms. I was more a Star Wars guy, while she was a tried and true Whovian. I also found out that Cassie didn't live too far away from me, it was about a ten minute drive door to door. She was also two years younger than me, 27 to my 29.

She also told me her real name was Cassandra, but she hated that name and insisted people call her the shorter Cassie pretty much all her life, and had legally changed her name when she was 20.

We ran into each other a lot after that, in fact it seemed Cassie and Ian showed up at places our mutual friends met up. This was surprising because Ian barely ever hung out with us before Cassie came along, and we figured it was her that dragged him out, because it always seemed like he didn't want to be there. Cassie and I always ended up spending a lot of time together just talking while Ian skulked off to a corner somewhere. We became such good friends that it wasn't uncommon for Cassie to come over to my place or invite me over to her place and we'd find some really bad movies to watch and make fun of.

About a month or so before I met Cassie I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me. That on its own would have been bad enough, but she was cheating on me with the guy that had set us up in the first place! Needless to say I cut them both out of my life. One time when Cassie asked me why I was single, I launched into a whole 30 minute tirade about it. She sat and listened to me while I bitched and complained about my ex-girlfriend and ex-friend.

A couple of months after I first met her, Cassie and Ian broke up. It was at a friend's birthday party (really just an excuse for all of us to get together), and I saw the two of them arguing. Finally Cassie stormed away from him and came up to me.

"Tony, would you mind taking me home?" she said.

"Sure," I said. "Is everything okay?"

"No, everything is not okay." she said, shooting a withering glare at Ian.

I made my excuses to our friend who was throwing the party and took Cassie home.

"So you gonna tell me what's going on?" I asked once we got in my car.

All the pent up frustration she had kept in while at the party came out of her in one breath. "Fucking Ian." she said, "You were right about him. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because he seemed like a decent guy when I met him, but he never wanted to DO anything! He'd rather sit around at home and watch TV or play video games or some shit. All those times we met up, I had to practically drag him out of the house kicking and screaming. Half the time I had to threaten to go out without him just to get him off his ass."

She took a deep breath, I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye, and saw her compose herself.

"I mean I don't mind some quiet time, but not all the fucking time. I like being around people, I like going out and doing shit. I don't always want to sit around and stare at the same four walls." she said, "But Ian, he never wanted to go anywhere or do anything. I got so fed up with him and we always ended up arguing like we did tonight. I finally had enough and told him it was over between us. I really wish I had listened to you guys."

"That's one of the reasons we stopped bothering to invite him anywhere." I said, "He'd either say he was busy, which we knew was bullshit, or he'd show up, and then kind of blend into the shadows in a corner somewhere. If he did mingle with the rest of us, he'd say stupid shit that would kill any conversation he joined in."

"That's the other thing!" Cassie said, throwing up her hands in frustration. "We never fucking talked! I've talked to you more than I did him. Hell you know more about me than he does. Any conversations we did have were initiated by me, and lasted less than five minutes. And his sense of humor... Geez, Tony, I'm sorry to unload all this on you."

"S'ok," I said, "You listened to me bitch when I told you about my ex cheating on me. I never really told anyone the whole story before, but you sat and listened to me, so I'm repaying the favor."

By this point, we had reached her place. "You wanna come in for a bit? I really don't want to be alone right now."

"Yeah, I'll stay for a bit if you want." I said.

"I want."

We headed into her apartment, and she disappeared into her bedroom for a minute. "Hey, grab a couple sodas out of the fridge and see if there's anything good on the tube."

I kicked off my sneakers and turned on the TV before heading to the kitchen. Cassie came out of the bedroom a couple minutes later in PJ bottoms and a faded Hello Kitty t-shirt. We sat on the couch and she snuggled up to me. We'd never done that before in all the times we visited each other, we'd sit together on the couch, but never snuggled up because she was still Ian's girlfriend, and no matter how annoying we found him, I would never move in on someone else's girl. But now she was newly single, so why the hell not?

"You don't mind do you?" she asked me.

"No, not at all." I said, wrapping an arm around her.

"You're a good friend." she said.

"Did you just friendzone me?" I asked as we settled on a ridiculous movie about killer earthworms.

She laughed, "No, you dork! If I friendzoned you, you'd be sitting in that chair over there, and I'd hog the whole couch. Just shut up and watch the movie!"

Sometime around the middle of the movie Cassie nodded off. I carefully extricated myself from her, picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I put her in her bed, she stirred a bit but didn't wake up. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on her forehead before heading back out to the living room, stretching out on her couch and falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee and the sound of Cassie humming to herself.

"Mornin'." she said when I sat up.

"Mornin'," I mumbled, "What time is it?"

"Little after nine." she said, coming over to the couch and handing me a cup of coffee. "You didn't have to stay last night you know."

"I know," I said after taking a sip, "But I didn't want to leave without being able to lock the door behind me."

"Good point," she said, "Thanks for last night. I needed that."

"Anytime."

We made small talk for a few minutes until I felt I was awake enough to drive.

"I'll catch you later Cass." I said as I double checked to make sure I had everything.

She leaned up to give me a kiss on the cheek. "See you later."

After that Cassie and I were almost inseparable. We weren't dating, but -- as I joked with my friends -- we weren't NOT dating. We were just two friends who liked spending time together. Sometimes out with our friends, sometimes sitting at home watching bad movies.

About three weeks later, things changed between us. It all started with a phone call.

"Heya Cass," I said, "What'cha up to?"

"Nothing, why?" She said, "Hang on, there's someone at my door."

She opened the door to find me standing there.

"Because this bucket of Buffalo wings ain't gonna eat itself." I said, grinning, holding up the bucket of wings I picked up on my way to her place.

She laughed, "Get in here you asshole."

"I also got a couple of shitty movies." I said as I kicked off my sneakers and fired up her DVD player.

She grabbed a couple of beers, plates and some paper towels and we settled in.

An hour and a half later, both the first movie and the entire bucket of wings were done. Cassie and I took a couple of minutes to clean up our mess before plopping back down on the couch.

"Y'know it's funny." Cassie said, "As much as I complained about how Ian liked to sit around and do nothing, I like sitting around doing nothing with you."

"Well, technically we're not 'doing nothing'," I said, "We're watching bad movies."

She laughed and swatted me on the arm. "You know what I mean! I love spending time with you."

Before I could react she kissed me. Not just a peck on the cheek this time, this was lips to lips, and her tongue made its way into my mouth. She broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Cass..."

"I'm sorry," she said looking away, "I shouldn't have done that."

I tilted her head back towards me. "It's okay."

This time I moved in and kissed her, she eagerly returned my kiss and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're a good kisser," I said when we disengaged.

"That's not the only thing I can do with my mouth." she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm." she said, rubbing the bulge in my pants.

We kissed again and I started pulling her shirt off. If anyone had seen us, we probably would have looked like a scene out of a TV show or movie where two characters start making out and pulling each other's clothes off. Now I had seen her cleavage plenty of times as she wasn't shy about showing it off, and I could tell when we were hanging out at her place that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were very visible through her shirts, but this was the first time I saw her tits in all their glory. They were just as gorgeous as I thought they'd be.

"You like? I got them from my mother." she said, puffing up her chest so her 36D's looked even bigger.

"They're gorgeous Cass." I said.

"They're 100% natural too." she said, with no small amount of pride.

I lowered my face to them, licking one and then the other to get her already hard nipples even harder. She pulled me back up and kissed me again, pulling my shirt off.

"Let me show you what else I can do with my mouth." she purred and pushed me back, going for my belt buckle. She quickly worked my pants off and slowly pulled my underwear off revealing my rock hard cock. She smiled and murmured an appreciative "Mmm" as it came into view. She actually licked her lips in anticipation.

She wrapped her hand around my cock, and looked at me with a lusty smile on her face before swallowing all eight inches of my cock. Holy. Fucking. Shit. I'd had plenty of blowjobs in my life, but this was, hands down, the best one I ever had. Cassie didn't just suck my cock, or go through the motions because she thought it's what I wanted. She got into it, licking all around the head, licking up and down my shaft before engulfing the whole thing in her warm mouth, using one hand to gently caress my balls, and her eyes... oh my god, those gorgeous blue eyes of hers looking up at me making sure I was enjoying myself. I could have died happy right then and there.

Cassie was moaning happily as she licked and sucked my cock better than any other girl who had ever gone down on me. God, she was amazing, and I told her so.

"I love sucking cock." was all she said.

She let go of my cock long enough to pull her pj bottoms and panties off and toss them both across the room. Seeing her in all her glory got me even more excited, I could see her natural brown hair in the landing strip she had shaved her pubic hair into. Now it was my turn to lick my lips in anticipation.

Cassie squealed in pleasure as I pushed her back and gently started rubbing her pussy. She looked at me with a mix of anticipation and lust on her face. "Fuck me."

"Not yet," I said before I kissed her.

I kissed my way down her body until I was between her legs, she moaned in pleasure as I started licking her pussy. I started teasing her clit licking and sucking on her little nub, while I worked a finger inside her. She moaned low in her throat as I wiggled my finger as deep as I could inside her. She was moaning and squirming as I continued to eat her out. Now I won't claim to be the best at eating pussy, but I've never had any complaints. When I was sure she was on the verge of having an orgasm I stopped what I was doing and crawled back up her body.

"Now I'm going to fuck you." I said, before sliding my cock inside her.

"Oh my fucking god, yes!" she moaned as I filled her up.

She looked up at me with almost a pleading look on her face. She didn't need to say anything. I started fucking her with long slow strokes to get into a rhythm, and before long I was pounding away at my best friend.

Aside from a few moans of "Ooh yeah", "That feels good", "Yes", and "Harder" we didn't say anything. I was never a big fan of talking, even if it was dirty talk, during sex. I doubt I would have been able to form anything resembling a coherent sentence while I was slamming my cock into a girl. Especially one as hot as Cassie.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and looked down between our bodies to watch my cock slamming into her before she pulled me down and kissed me.

"You feel so good inside me." she moaned, "Fuck me harder, as hard as you want."

That was the most talking we'd done since we started. I obliged, picking up the pace a little and slamming my hips into hers, driving my cock deep into her wet, willing and eager cunt.

She uttered something that sound like a gasp for breath and then the only sound, aside from our heavy breathing, was the slap of flesh as I fucked her for all I was worth.

"Oh fuck, I'm... I'm gonna fuckin' cum!" Cassie cried out, and a minute later she did. Moaning loudly as her body convulsed beneath me. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing like she had just run a marathon. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my still thrusting cock.

"Stop... stop for a..." she squealed in pleasure, "Stop for a minute. Just like that."

I had buried myself all the way in her, and she pulled me down in an embrace kissing me as we got face to face. The feel of her body against mine, especially her huge tits pressed into my chest was about the best thing I'd ever felt.

"That was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had." she gasped when we had stopped kissing each other.

"We're not done yet," I said.

"You're goddamn right we're not," Cassie said. "I wanna ride that cock. It's my turn to get on top."

We managed to sit up and change position so I was on my back and Cassie was on top of me, without disengaging. She settled down into a comfortable position.

"What kind of hostess would I be if I let you do all the work?" she said, "Let's see if I can't get some hot cum out of that huge cock of yours."

She started riding me, not bothering to start off slow, one hand on the back of the couch, the other on my chest and went off like a gun had been fired. I reached up and grabbed her perfect tits as they bounced on her chest. She looked down at me, and smiled, grabbing one of my hands and sucking my index finger into her mouth before putting it back on her bouncing breast. She leaned over me, planting her hands on either side of my head and continued to ride me like her life depended on it. Her heaving tits were hanging inches from my face. I reached up and grabbed them again, firmly holding each one and going back and forth, sucking and licking her hard nipples. She occasionally pushed my head back so she could kiss me before letting me go back to work on her tits.

"You close baby?" she moaned.

"Oh yeah," I said, "I'm almost there."

"I'm... oh fuck... I'm gonna..." she threw her head back and cried out in pleasure as she came again.

That pushed me over the edge, and I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Shit, Cass, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

She rode me for a few more seconds and then pulled herself off of me, and quickly got down between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. Seconds later I groaned in pleasure as I exploded in her mouth, and to her credit, Cassie swallowed every drop. I must have shot 5 or 6 loads into her mouth, and she didn't waste any of it. She crawled up my body as I lay there too spent to move and kissed me, again pressing her sweaty, warm body against me.

"That was fucking amazing." I finally said, when she let me up for air.

She laid her head on my chest. "Yeah, it was. I needed that. But next time, we use the bed."

We kissed again, "Deal." I said.

We fell asleep like that, on the couch with Cassie using my chest as a pillow.

I woke up the next morning still naked on the couch, and again with Cassie making coffee. I sat up, stretched and glanced over to the kitchen. Cassie had her back to me, wearing an oversized t-shirt, and humming to herself.

I stood up, not bothering to get dressed, and walked into the kitchen coming up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey." she said, pushing back into me, "Coffee's almost done."

"I don't want coffee." I said, grinding my morning wood into her.

I backed up a step, bent her over the counter and pulled up the back of her shirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties. I slid into her with ease and started fucking her right there in the kitchen.

"Oh god," was all she had time to mutter as she felt eight inches of cock penetrate her. "Yes, fuck me."

She arched her back and braced her hands on the counter top as I fucked her, looking down at her perfect, smooth ass and my cock pumping in and out of her. I started fucking her harder and harder like I had last night, and she got more and more into it, whipping her head around, and groaning low in her throat.

"Oh god yes." she moaned as I pounded her from behind. I grabbed her hips and fucked her for all I was worth. She had the most amazing ass I had ever seen in my life, and I had seen a lot in the 11 years since I first became sexually active. I gave it a light slap before I concentrated on fucking Cassie to an explosive morning orgasm in her kitchen.

I didn't have to wait long, she had reached down between her legs and had been furiously rubbing her clit and that, along with my cock inside her was enough to push her to a mind blowing orgasm. She moaned loudly, her whole body started shaking, her cunt contracted around my cock, and pussy juice was literally running down her thighs as I continued to pump my cock inside her, almost as soon as her orgasm passed mine hit and I groaned and slammed my cock all the way inside her as I exploded. My cock throbbed and twitched as jet after jet of cum flowed out of me and into Cassie.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,717 Followers
12