The Chronicle of Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally pulled my slowly deflating cock out of her and leaned against the other counter.

"Mm, better than a cup of coffee." she purred as she turned around with a contented smile on her face. She closed the short distance between us and leaned up to kiss me. "Breakfast of champions."

A little later after we had showered and gotten dressed (well I got dressed, Cassie just threw her oversized shirt back on), we sat on the couch trying to figure out our new relationship.

"So what are we?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, shrugging.

"Because you're a good friend, in fact you're my best friend, but I don't know if I could be your girlfriend." she said, "I mean, don't get me wrong, I like spending time with you and that was some great sex, but..."

"I know," I said, "Maybe, and I know this sounds cheesy, but best friends with benefits?"

She sipped her coffee and looked at me over the rim of the mug. "I can live with that I suppose. But how about we make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?" I asked, but I had a pretty good idea where this was going.

"We do the friends with benefits thing, but if either one of us gets into a serious relationship, we break off the benefits part and go back to a platonic relationship." She said, "I know, it sounds like a lot, but I think our friendship is strong enough that we can do it."

I looked at her, running my eyes up and down her sexy body, still clad in just the oversized t-shirt, drinking in every detail.

"Okay," I said.

And so, for the next few months Cassie and I were FWB. We still hung out with our friends (a few of them still convinced Cassie and I were dating despite our objections), and we still did our occasional movie nights. We were less inhibited around each other now, we didn't walk around each other naked all the time, but there was a little bit of casual nudity, like Cassie changing her clothes in front of me or vice versa, we also watched a lot of movies snuggled together half naked on the couch or in bed.

Then there was the sex. We didn't have sex every single time we got together, but when we did... wow. We tried to change things up every time we did the horizontal mambo. We never just went through the motions. Sometimes it was fast and furious, full speed ahead, almost animalistic fucking, sometimes it was a little slower paced but still hot and heavy sex, we tried new positions, watched videos to get ideas, tried a little bit of roleplay, and Cassie even bought some sexy lingerie. We did whatever we could to spice things up in the bedroom. My point is the sex between us was never boring.

About four months later, Cassie met and started dating a guy named George, and we stopped sleeping together. About a month after that one of my friends hooked me up with her sister Veronica. Cassie and I stayed friends and would still occasionally get together for our movie nights, but nowhere near as often as we used to since George was a much better fit for her than Ian was, and Veronica and I also got along great.

However, six months later, shortly after my 30th birthday Veronica had a family emergency that required her to leave town for a while, which I understood, as family came first. A few days later she called me telling me she wouldn't be coming back as things were worse than originally thought and she would be moving back to her hometown for good. Again, I understood, and since her family lived all the way on the other side of the country we agreed that a long distance relationship was not for us and we broke it off. We promised we'd try to stay in touch via social media, and that was that. About a week later Cassie called me.

"Cass, hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Are you busy right now?" she asked.

"Not particularly, no," I said. "Why, what's up?"

"Would you mind if I dropped by? I need to talk to you."

"Of course," I said, "You know you don't have to ask."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few."

I hung up confused, she sounded more serious than usual and she never asked if she could come over, she'd either call and tell me she was coming over, or just show up.

A few minutes later she knocked on my door.

"Hey," I said, ushering her in.

"Hey."

"So what's up?" I asked as we sat on my couch.

"It's George." she said.

"What about him?" I asked, getting concerned. "Did he do something to you? Do I have to kick his ass?"

She offered me a half hearted laugh. "No, nothing like that. I broke up with him yesterday."

"What? Why?" I asked, now really confused. "I thought things were good with you guys."

"They were, but..." she trailed off looking at the floor, finally she looked back up at me. "Fuck it, there's no easy way to say this. I broke up with him because I'm in love with you. I have been for a while, even before we had sex all those months ago. Hell, I started feeling like that while I was still dating Ian. It wasn't love at first sight or anything cheesy like that, although I did think you were pretty good looking. I just never said anything because at first I was dating Ian, and then you and I had the whole friends with benefits thing going on after I broke up with him, and I was worried if I said something it would ruin everything."

I sat there in stunned silence, as Cassie looked down at her hands, trying to process what she had just told me, and I had to admit that I felt the same way. I had been lying to myself that I wasn't in love with her. I had tried to convince myself that I wasn't, she was my best friend (who I occasionally slept with), that was all. But now, hearing her admit it, I knew that was bullshit, I was in love with her too.

"I gave him the whole 'it's not you, it's me' speech," Cassie said, "And it was me. I couldn't stop thinking about you, even when I had sex with him, I saw your face in place of his. It was the only way I could get off. I would dream about you. Jesus, listen to me, I sound like a lovesick teenager not a 28 year old woman. But there it is. I love you."

"Cass, it's okay." I said, "I love you too. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. Probably for about as long as you've been in love with me. In fact, I've been lying to myself that I wasn't. Unsuccessfully trying to convince myself that we were just really good friends. I never said anything for the same reasons you didn't. I didn't want to ruin things between us. The thought of losing you..."

We sat there for a long moment looking at each other.

"So what do we do now?" she asked.

I gently took her face into my hands and leaned in and kissed her. This wasn't like the kisses we exchanged before. I know it may sound corny, but it was tender and loving. Sweet even. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Make love to me." she said.

I stood up and took her hand, she got to her feet and let me lead her to the bedroom. We fell into my bed, lips locked together, and slowly undressed each other. It was like I was seeing her body for the first time, and in a way I was. For the first time I appreciated every curve of her body, not just her tits and pussy, and she would later admit she was looking at me much the same way. For a long time we just lay there naked, kissing each other, our hands exploring each other's bodies. As hard as I was, I didn't want to slam my cock into her and fuck her like we used to. No, this time it was going to be different.

I kissed my way down her body, purposely passing by her pussy, going down one leg, and back up the other. I looked up at her from between her legs, and she nodded.

I gently parted her lips and located her clit, and started flicking my tongue over it. Cassie squealed in pleasure and squirmed a bit as I tried to lick every inch of her gorgeous slit. She wrapped her legs around my head, and kept moaning and groaning and wordlessly encouraged me to keep going. She ground her hips into my face and started moaning "Yes" over and over.

"Oh shit baby," she groaned, "I'm gonna fuckin' cum!"

Moments later she screamed out a wordless cry of pleasure as her orgasm hit and her body shook like electricity was running through it. My mouth was flooded with a rush of her pussy juice as I could feel her pussy expand and contract as she rode out an intense orgasm. She spasmed one last time and finally let my head go as her legs relaxed. I slowly moved back up her body, stopping to take a few moments to savor her gorgeous tits. She gently held my head as I moved back and forth, licking and sucking both of her hard nipples.

Finally I moved up so we were face to face again, and we exchanged a steamy, passionate kiss.

"I love you so much." she said as we came up for air.

"I love you too Cass."

"Then fuck me."

I reached down and easily guided my cock into her, never breaking eye contact as I slowly slid all the way inside her, once I was all the way in we kissed again, and I started to fuck her with long slow strokes. I kept up a steady pace, but nowhere near our normal pace. This wasn't fucking, this wasn't sex, this was making love. Like I said before, our sex life wasn't boring during our FWB stage, and I enjoyed every second of it. It was always hot, heavy and wild. This on the other hand was special because it was the first time we were having sex not because we could, not because we wanted to, but because we needed to. I had fucked Cassie many times before. This was the first time I was making love to her.

I let myself go and could feel everything at once, the warmth of her pussy wrapped around my cock as I slid in and out of her, the feel of her breath on my neck when she pulled me down, the feel of her tits against my chest, her arms wrapped around my back, her legs wrapping around me, her body moving in time with mine. We worked perfectly together. Our bodies were made for each other, I just wish it hadn't taken us a year to realize it.

"Flip over." I whispered to her.

She didn't need to be told twice, I pulled out and she got onto her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled and giggled as she wiggled her ass at me. I smiled back at her and guided my cock back into her warm, willing and hungry pussy. I grabbed her hips and started sliding my cock in and out of her, with the same slow deliberate pace. She caught on and moved with me, pushing back a little when I pushed into her and contracting her pussy around my cock when I pulled out.

I picked up the pace just a little, but still nowhere near the jackhammer pace I normally used. I looked down at her perfect ass. Man, she had a gorgeous ass. It was a work of art, it should have been hanging in a museum so everyone could appreciate it. Cassie started breathing heavily, and she started bucking her hips, a sure sign she was cumming again. A second later she confirmed it.

"Jesus, I'm gonna cum again!" she gasped, "Fuck, fuck, fuck... oh my god! Goddamn!"

I felt her pussy clench around my cock and she screamed again, as another orgasm raced through her body. During our FWB stage, she had told me that I was the only man that could make her cum more than once. I took a certain amount of pride in that.

I pulled out and she sat up as I wrapped my arms around her, she slightly turned in my arms so we could kiss again. I ran my hands up her body until I was cupping her magnificent 36D tits, I gently flicked my thumbs over her nipples. She moaned into my mouth and her body shuddered.

"On your back." she whispered to me when we broke the kiss.

We kissed one more time and I reluctantly let go of her and lay on my back. She straddled me, grabbed my rock hard prick and guided into her as she lowered herself onto me. We both moaned in pleasure as I once again sank into the warm depths of her pussy. She sat there for a minute looking down at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, "I just like the feel of you in me. And I love you so fucking much. I know I keep saying it, but I do."

"I love you too, Cass." I said, "Say it as much as you want."

She started riding my cock, slowly at first, but picking up the pace a little once she got into a comfortable position, balancing herself on my chest, and my hands on her hips, rocking her towards me on her downstroke and back on her upstroke. She moaned and groaned as I slid my hands up her body, pausing to squeeze her tits before I reached her face and pulled her down to kiss her.

"Cum for me baby." she moaned, "I want to feel you explode inside me, fill my pussy with your sweet cum."

She sat up and looked down at me, and I could see the love, the passion, the burning desire in her eyes. I had held back for as long as I could, and seeing Cassie's face and hearing her words was more than I could take.

"Fuck, Cassie, I'm cumming!" I yelled.

I held her in place as I felt my cock throb deep inside her and I let loose with a loud groan as I came inside her. I fired off jet after jet of cum deep inside her. She had closed her eyes and threw her head back and was moaning happily as she felt my cum fill her up.

Finally when I was spent, she slowly pulled herself off of me and collapsed onto my chest, both of us totally satisfied, and despite the slower pace of our lovemaking we were both tired. Cassie pushed herself up so she could look at me, we smiled at each other and kissed again.

"Just as good as I remember it." she sighed contentedly.

"I missed that." I said.

"Me too." Cassie said, "I liked the slow and sensual it was a nice change of pace. We need to do that more often. I should tell you something though. I'm selfish. I'm keeping you all to myself."

"Good," I said, "Because I want you all for myself."

"No more of this best friends with benefits bullshit." Cassie said, "You're my boyfriend like you should have been in the first place. And you're mine, mine, all mine!"

"Yes, all yours."

"Good." she said snuggling into me.

I reached over and turned off the light and wrapped Cassie in my arms, and that's how we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning alone. I sat up wondering if last night was just a dream, or if she had snuck out thinking the whole thing was a mistake. Then I saw her clothes were still on the floor. A moment later I heard the toilet flush and Cassie came into the bedroom still naked, and smiled as she slid back into bed with me.

"Hey baby." she said smiling as she leaned in to kiss me. Then she saw the look on my face. "What's wrong?"

I looked into her eyes, "Nothing. Everything's perfect. Come here."

We kissed again and wrapped our arms around each other. I felt Cassie reach down and grab my semi-hard cock. She gently squeezed it and it quickly went from semi-hard to full mast.

"Cassie... what are you doing?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Playing with my favorite toy." she said, and started stroking my cock.

She threw the covers back and looked at my cock in her hand, back up at my face and smiled a devilish smile. "I'm hungry."

She shifted in bed so she could wrap her mouth around my cock, and proceeded to give me the most amazing blowjob I'd ever had in my life. She really did love sucking cock, and she was damn good at it. Words can't describe how good it felt, but suffice it to say it was the very definition of mind blowing. I wasn't sure I could last much longer. Just when I thought I was at the point of no return she stopped. She looked up at me.

"This," she said, holding my cock in one hand, "In my ass."

Back during our FWB stage, she admitted she never had anal sex before, but was willing to try it with me, because she trusted me. Between the three girls I dated before I met Cassie, only my college girlfriend liked anal sex, the other two had no desire to try it. Then there was Veronica, she was willing to try, but she wasn't comfortable and we never tried it again. When Cassie and I tried it, she absolutely loved it, and it became a normal part of our sex lives.

"Is the lube in the same place?" she asked.

I nodded. She pulled open the drawer on my nightstand and found the half empty bottle of lube. She squeezed out a generous amount into her hand and reached down to further lubricate my rock hard dick. I had her squeeze some into my hand, reached behind her and slowly slid a finger into her back passage.

"God, that feels amazing. You know, you're the only man to ever fuck me in my ass. George wanted to, but I didn't let him." she said. "Just you. Only you."

She put the lube away and rolled onto her side. I eased up behind her and slowly pressed the head of my cock against her ass, and gently pressed forward until the head entered her. Cassie let out a yelp of pleasure, and moaned contentedly as I pushed the rest of my cock into her. Slowly but surely I started fucking Cassie's sweet ass. Unlike last night, this was not going to be slow and gentle. She was worked up, and so was I. Within a few moments I was slamming my cock into her ass, and she was loving every second of it.

"Yes, baby, fuck my ass!" she squealed.

For the first time I felt compelled to talk dirty in bed. "Whose ass is this?" I asked, through gritted teeth.

"Yours," Cassie gasped, "It's all yours."

Due to her amazing blowjob earlier, I was already close to the edge, and it wasn't going to take much to push me over. The dirty talk did it.

"FUCK!" I grunted as I exploded inside her.

Cassie gasped and moaned as she felt my cock throb in her backside, and unleash what felt like a year's worth of cum inside her. My body convulsed as I fired off one final jet of cum into her. I slowly pulled out, flopped onto my back and tried to catch my breath.

"Now that's the way to start the day." Cassie said, rolling over to face me. "I love you baby."

"I love you too, Cass," I said, "You know, I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing you say that."

"Good, because you're going to hear it a lot."

We lay in bed for a bit before taking a shower together and heading to her place so she could get some clean clothes. We eventually told our friends that we were now officially a couple, and they responded with "I knew it!", "Finally!", and "It took you long enough!"

That was a year ago. Cassie eventually moved in with me and she went from being my girlfriend to being my fiancé. The wedding is next year.

And the sex is still amazing.

12