All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Notomol Ch. 13'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LwcbyLwcbyabout 1 year ago
Excellent!!

I wonder how long it takes for the duchess and her snakes to try and backstab Notomol, again!!! They should have dealt with white hair while they had the chance...

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Hard fought Victory . For now .

TaradarTaradarabout 1 year ago

Despite the huge victory, this chapter felt anti-climactic. Something huge is brewing and I can't wait for it!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

You included such detail to set the table for the battle at that bridge that reading it felt like we could experience the very sensations Guenna and the fighters perceived. You managed to mark the progression of the battle in the same way it proceeded: slowly and plodding. You sprung the huge surprise on us that the Izumyrian army abandoned Hvad town. While you didn't create a cliffhanger, it feels like one, because it still appears uncertain how all this will advance, as it doesn't feel like hostilities ceased.

A 5 for all the thought and execution in drawing up and resolving this battle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just brilliant. I can’t believe this hasn’t been grabbed by publishers. Makes GOT look second rate :)

jcus0511jcus0511about 1 year ago

Great saga & this chapter is an enjoyable addition. Like a school kid now waiting for the next instalment..

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Excellent war story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...