The Chronicles of a Court Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd turned and looked at her cautiously. The two of us still didn't speak much, it was words here and there as little as needed more often than not. It was true enough that the bed she'd made while rudimentary was large enough for the two of us. I hadn't given it much thought before she'd spoken of it. I was too used to my routine. But I looked at it now, looked at her stretched out over it and realised she was right.

I thought it over, she didn't say any more leaving me to make my own mind up. Slowly I'd stood up and moved carefully over towards it. Unsure I stood there, should I climb over her, should I just squeeze in and block of her view of the fire? I wasn't sure conflicting emotions and feelings crowding my mind even though it should have been a simple thing to do.

She noticed the problem, I think. She shuffled backwards and gave me the room just to lay down right alongside her. I did that, slowly laying down on it stretching out careful not to touch her although the temptation was there especially after the recent way we had been.

I settled back breathed deeply and stared at the ceiling above. Alongside me she stayed on her side looking at me or the fire. I wasn't sure which. The two of us remained like that and didn't say anything else. While our minds might not have been all that decisive it seemed like our bodies could settle the matter for us.

By morning the two of us were entwined together wrapped around one another sleeping comfortably. I woke up with the scent of her surrounding me. Her hair tickled my chin as her head rested in the curve of my shoulder. Her leg was hooked over my hip my hand resting along her thigh. Outside the sunlight drifted in through the gaps in the screen she'd erected. I couldn't remember before this when she hadn't already been up and moving by this point.

Instead, the two of us were still stretched out together. She was nestled in against me pressed close. The sensation of her around me like this was even more distinct than merely touching her fingers had been. My body swam with her awareness. There was no tension no raw ache just a sense of everything being as it should be.

I didn't want to move in the slightest. Apparently neither did she. As soon as I'd made half a move, she made a noise wrapped herself even more snugly around me her face sliding up and down my chest. It made me shiver all over. The feel of her body, the scent of her, the touch of her fingers lightly tracing against me. Even so we had both had to move eventually extricating ourselves from one another and setting about our chores as normal.

The evenings then changed again. I'd usually end up sat resting against the frame of the bed, she'd be sat there behind me usually some part of her touching me. When we both had finished, I'd climb up, she'd give me room and we'd stretch out together. No matter how much space there was when we slept by the time morning came, we'd inevitably be pressed close together in some way. Our bodies would seek each other out at night and end up together.

It got to the point where we didn't even bother giving each other space. When I joined her, she'd just press in close, and we'd wrap ourselves together. I'd drift off to sleep with her head on my shoulder or else an arm draped over her back. I still felt the ache, it pulled at me tugging at my awareness. I knew she could feel it as well. She'd look at me in the evenings. While we lay down, I'd see her watching me. Once I felt her fingertip lightly trace over my mouth.

I don't know how long the two of us danced like that. We both felt that tug, we both felt the constant ache and need pulling at us. But we didn't do anything. We continued as we had been, for days, for months. Time was meaningless for us both. We continued as we had been surviving and getting by the whole time just avoiding what we both felt. In the end something had to change. In the end it did, entirely predictably it was Carliah that made it happen.

One day she left early. I didn't see her all day. At that point it was rare, although not unknown as out hunting she was often further away at times. I could feel her still, I could focus my attention and sense her not far away, so I didn't think anything of it.

By evening she had returned. The only odd thing was she hadn't carried any game. That was rare as she hadn't failed to bring something in the whole time, we'd been together. She didn't stop as she'd passed by. She didn't speak she slipped straight into the cave.

I didn't rush in immediately. I was busy outside finishing of something else. It was only a little later when I caught a glimpse of her just by the edge of the cave watching me when I finally did. That was a little different. Normally she'd be inside already working on something. She didn't stop to look at me. Frowning I'd stood up and made my way up the slope to slip inside.

By the time I made it there she had gone back further away from the entrance. I pushed back the screen to find her in the center looking back over her shoulder towards me as if she'd expected nothing else. I was still more than a little puzzled. This was as far from normal behaviour as I'd seen from her. She wasn't even starting yet as I soon discovered.

She held my gaze her eyes lingering on me little flickers of colour in them that seemed to spark and reflect the light of the fire. I opened my mouth to speak and then failed to manage to say a word as whatever I had been thinking of dissolved completely and utterly as she continued to move.

Her back was facing towards me, hair trailing down over one shoulder, her head just turned glancing back towards me a little as she moved. She shrugged of her cloak and as it fell away, she caught it lifted it up and folded it neatly before setting it aside. I stood and watched unable to muster the thought process needed to do anything else at that point.

She let her fingers drift slowly down over the front of her body and started working open the laces of a tunic she wore. For someone who had as quick and as clever a touch as she did, she took her time lingering over everyone making a show of slowly twisting them open, pulling them apart and then slowly pulling the fabric back opening the front of it slowly.

She pushed the garment back, shrugged it from her shoulders and let it glide smoothly down to the floor at her feet. She continued then her hands drifting down to her hips, moving around to the front of the leggings she wore laced up at the front as well. Once again, her clever quick fingers gripped it carefully and slowly began to untie them. She pulled them apart reached up to her waist gripped the waistband and then slowly just pushed them down over her hips, over her thighs and then wiggled a little just to help them slip free as she continued to guide them down along the rest of her legs. When they fell to her feet, she pushed them away with toes.

She was naked underneath just soft smooth pale skin, lithe and slender. All she had on remaining was a thin slip that covered her torso. Even that didn't last much longer. She reached down gripped it with her fingers and then lifted it smoothly over her head, shaking it as she went to free her hair. It was placed aside with the rest of her clothes.

She stretched out something I was sure she did more to draw my eye more than anything else. Not that it was really needed at this point. My attention wasn't going anywhere else. The change in pattern had me dumbstruck. She was an alluring sight all sleek and tempting as she slowly made her way over to the bed and then slowly laid herself down on it.

"I hope you're not planning on standing there all night?" She murmured softly after a few silent moments of me just staring at her.

I swallowed hard and slowly dragged myself towards her everything else just forgotten at this point my attention focused entirely on her instead. She watched me studiously as I approached until I reached the bed in front of her.

I was clueless really any logical thought had long since gone out of my mind. I had not the feintest idea what I was doing or what was happening. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Carliah at least had more of an idea than I possibly could have. She arched an eyebrow as she looked at me.

"I think this will be much easier if you undressed as well." She added simply. I looked at her and then just started to tug of my clothes, starting with my frayed and ragged boots and working my way to the rest. She watched me in silence until I was done her eyes slowly drifting over the length of my body. Then she eased herself back from the edge of the bed giving me space to lay myself down there beside her.

I dropped onto it positioning myself alongside her and we stayed like that just getting comfortable shifting positions, so I eventually felt the press of her body alongside my own. The touch of her skin sent little waves of pleasure washing through me. Heat licked at me, through me and the steady pulse of need I always felt around her, that electric sense of awareness I always felt when we touched increased even more.

I could see it had the same effect on her. She almost squirmed in delight shivering as our bodies brushed together. This from merely laying there together legs alongside one another. She was breathing quicker her bare breasts round and pert rising and falling rapidly. Fascinated I looked at her alongside me soft and sleek, naked, bare and enticing. Every part of her made me ache, drew me in and made me want even more.

Neither of us could stop ourselves for long. Laying there was never going to be enough. I stroked my hand down the length of her arm just feeling her skin warm and soft. Her hand reached over mine her fingertips trailing lightly across my chest. We touched slowly exploring as much as anything never venturing far just delighting in discovering and gauging each other's reactions to it.

She made a soft sound as I touched her thigh. I shivered all over and almost growled as her fingers brushed along my belly. Soon to make things even easier we rolled onto our sides just facing each other just so we didn't bump into each other's hands as we touched and explored. Every touch brought us closer together as we sought out more and more contact so that even where our hands didn't touch our bodies did.

She flashed a smile at me. "I wondered if you'd do this before now. I thought you might given time but it appears I was wrong on that. Still, I guess we figured it out eventually." She smiled at me clearly amused.

I was pressed close my breath sliding over her neck as I groaned softly under her inquisitive touch. "I didn't realise we were supposed to." I replied.

"When has someone of the courts not done this? It isn't like we haven't before I imagine?" She breathed out her mouth moving closer towards me as she spoke her head arching as my hair slid across her neck.

I was already blushing. She was right, it just wasn't something I liked to consider or think about. The courts were all about sex. They lived and thrived on it. It was politics as much as pleasure some of the time. It wasn't something I hadn't done before even if my experience was limited. But being exiled with no signs of any power or magic and spending so much time alone it had changed my way of thinking of such things I realised. Even with Carliah I often forgot where we came from. I didn't know anything about her court for one, and as to my own I'd had no idea what she knew of mine.

What we were doing I had no idea, but it was in it's way fairly mundane by court standards. "I don't know what we're doing here. We aren't a court there is me and you." I replied toying with a strand of her hair. "Besides I was exiled from court because I wasn't like them. You know I don't have any magic, any power. As soon as they realised it wasn't going to manifest, they cast me out. I still have no idea what your even here for."

Lightly she reached out and touched my cheek her fingers brushing across my skin and tilting my head back so she could look at me. She had a shrew inquisitive look as she eyed me. "Then we make our own rules and who's to stop us?" She murmured softly. "Besides What people say and what I feel right now are two entirely different things." Before I had a chance to think on it, she pressed close and this time her mouth found mine.

It was a tease just a brush of her lips against my own, lightly rubbing against them soft and inquisitive. She eased back her eyes still glittering amusement, pleasure, a whole dance of emotions swirling through them. I couldn't resist and leaned forward myself kissing her again, deeper this time firmer tasting her. She made a noise against my mouth her eyes sparking even more her fingers splayed out across my skin stroking.

"Time to start our own dance." She flashed an altogether wicked smile at me.

I shivered under her gaze even without the added sensation of her hand running lightly across me making me ache at the same time. We both lay there breathing deeply as we watched one another. I traced her face stroking my finger across the centre of her forehead, down across her nose and lightly across the shape of her mouth. She kissed the tips as I stroked it over it and made me shiver again. Her hand lightly ran up the length of my chest stroked across my neck and then pulled me closer fingers tangling in my hair as she kissed me again.

It was even more seductive this time. Her lips pressed against mine and her mouth opened warm and tempting just as her tongue traced against my lips. I ran my hand down the length of her leg, brushing along the outside of her thigh and then just squeezed the shapely muscled flesh feeling it flex and move under my touch.

We continued like this for some time. We never did much more than lazily stroke and explore, never venturing far, never pressing to close. We took our time with a patience that defied belief. It had been a long time since I'd been with anyway, but rather than be overwhelmed by the need I was more soothed. Her presence had given me something else to distract myself. I was captivated and enthralled by her in a way that I hadn't been before.

It was a new dance we made now, the two of us stretched out together everything else forgotten just the sight and temptation of each other close by as we touched and teased and explored one another. She rolled over lying face down and I stroked my hands down across her neck and followed the line of her back all the way down to her tight firm rear and then climbed my way back up.

I brushed her hair back and let my lips slide across her shoulder blade and felt her shiver as I did it. I heard the soft sound of pleasure she made as I shifted to cover her body my torso draped across the curve of her back just bringing me closer so my lips could skim across her back and down her neck. My hands ran down along the sides across her flank down to her hips and pushed on across her legs feeling her arch beneath me and moan low and soft.

I drifted on down breathing in her scent watching as she pushed herself up on her forearms even as I held her and worked my mouth down lower following the soft lines of her body just feeling her shiver under my touch her skin alive to every sensation. She almost glowed a reflection of the night, but she was alive to the touch the steady pulse of her magic a rapid beat that surrounded me at this point.

As my hands ran lazily down the back of her thighs and I contemplated which part to touch next she pushed herself up and rolled over next to me. Then she was guiding me back, a hand lightly placed on my chest making sure I rolled over. It was my time to shiver then. She pressed close although teasingly kept the contact minimal at least for now. Her mouth found mine, another teasing kiss accentuated by the touch of her teeth as she nipped at my lip.

Then her mouth moved on sliding across my neck teasing, kissing, licking and biting as she went every touch making my body ache and pulse with pleasure. Her hair dragged slowly across my chest as she worked her way down the length of my body her lips just little points of pleasure as she slipped her way down. Her hands followed running over my sides down to grasp my hips. Even as I felt my body arch, my hips buck as I felt her mouth slide down tracing a slow lazy path down across me, she looked up at me her eyes flaring with power as she did blazing brightly.

She wasn't smiling this time instead she moved across me her body slowly covering mine the friction an exquisite tease as it slowly caressed me. She shifted smoothly pulling herself over me her torso first, so the weight and shape of her breasts slipped across my belly and then my chest rising higher as she climbed up. Then her belly smooth and soft moved across my hips teasing my erection which thrust against her.

Finally, her legs fell across mine sliding either side of mine and squeezing lightly just anchoring herself against me as she found her way up and her mouth covered mine once more a deeper kiss slow and full of tension. I reached out surrounding her with my arms drawing her in close and running across her soft skin lightly caressing and tracing her soft sleek curves.

She settled in close against me her mouth slowly working it's way up my chest, over my neck until she pressed lightly against me a soft teasing kiss. Her body pressed against mine, soft warm and tempting. I ran my hands slowly down her back and then slowly across her rear.

She nestled against me even more a soft sound spilling from her mouth as she nipped at my lips. I squeezed her rear pulling her more tightly against me, shivering at the sensation of her squirming against my erection before I stroked my hands on down across her hips and then rested my palms against her thighs.

"So" I breathed out slowly. "What do we do now then?" I murmured softly.

She chuckled softly nuzzling my mouth gently. "What do you think we do we next. We do what any of the court would do in such a situation.

I swallowed hard trying my best not to blush. My erection however didn't mind in the slightest. It throbbed at the thought of it. "I'm still sure that for any of the court without the slightest bit of magic or power that's forbidden." I managed to speak the words even as hard as it was with her pressed against me.

She planted her hands either side of her head and pushed herself up, rising above me and looking down to watch me. Her face was close her gaze even. "There is a number of points to that. We aren't in a court for one. We aren't a court. There is me and you, so what rules are we breaking. Second which of the two of us even cares about what the courts will do. Currently few would be bothered with us either way."

I wasn't so certain of that, but I stayed silent as she continued.

"Third I think we'll test out that theory of what you have all to soon it doesn't feel like you have nothing, not when you touch me. You're alive with it." She gave me a hungry stare then one that shot right through me and made me ache at the thought. "Finally, we're here, out alone together with no one else around. Who cares what we do? All you must do Is decide what you want, what we both want." She placed a finger on my lip and touched it gently.

"Right now, do you want this, do you want me?" She asked softly just studying me closely. I could see the effort it took her to ask that. I supposed it was a result of her own banishment and being discarded. It was the easiest for me to answer. Ever since she'd arrived, I'd been fascinated by her. Ever since we'd started touching there wasn't anything else I wanted more. She was right in that. Out here alone together as we were we could make our own rules.

"You know I do; you can see it; you can feel it." I breathed out slowly.

"Then just enjoy it." She flashed a smile at me again and kissed me once deeper and softer her mouth almost feeding on mine.