The Chronicles of a Court Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her idea. I held her and turned her over in my arms, so she was laid back underneath me now. We lay together touching, exploring just enjoying one another. She arched beneath me as my mouth skimmed across her shoulder and dipped down her chest. I stroked my hands up her sides over her ribs and then across her soft firm breasts.

She gasped as my fingers found her nipples. I circled them with my thumbs, pinched them lightly with my fingers and then continuing to work my mouth down I captured the tip of one between my lips kissing it gently and then sucking. She moaned and arched beneath me her arms around my head holding me close pressing it eagerly to my mouth.

My own muffled moan was lost in the flesh of her body. The hard tip throbbed under the touch of my lips and tongue as I teased it. Lazily as it popped free, I trailed my mouth across and took the other as well diving hungrily to enjoy the hard tip feeling her brush it against me before I caught it swirling my tongue over it and bit down gently before tugging.

It wasn't all I wanted now though. Giving free full reign to explore and enjoy her there was more I wanted. I let my hands drift back down her along her sides once more this time sliding down to grasp her hips and work my way to her thighs. Her body moved instinctively spreading before me giving me room as my mouth kissed and licked it's way down across her soft skin.

I left a wet trail in my wake, across her belly, tracing the line of her hips and leg drifting back in as she parted and opened before me just warm and enticing. My head brushed her thigh all soft skin and made me gasp as I set my teeth against her muscled flesh and bit again just enough to leave a little mark this time. She quivered and then relaxed once more breathless and aroused arching beneath me as I positioned myself between her spread legs.

She writhed beneath me panting softly as my lips worked across her skin. Her hand tangled in my hair pushing, nudging trying to guide me where she wanted me to go. I resisted at least at first just teasing her and making her wait that little bit longer nibbling and kissing her thigh trailing down lower still even as I heard her gasp out a protest above me.

I let out a deep growl chest vibrating as I looked up at her my hands wrapped around her thighs as she looked down at me. She looked even more tempting then. Just soft and warm and all too eager. It was far far too much for me to resist in my current state. If I'd wanted to anyway which at that point, I wasn't even sure was the case.

I kissed my way back up little licks, little bites feeling her arch beneath me once more as my breathe washed across her sensitive skin. I hovered above her first blowing gently feeling her moan and strain against my hands as I held her in place. Then I leaned in close and stroked my tongue across her outer lips from the bottom to the top in one long firm deep lick.

She shivered and moaned arching beneath me grinding herself against my mouth as I tasted her. That alone had me hungry, had me aching even before the added incentive of her eager moans and sounds of pleasure. I couldn't stop myself, I wanted more of it, something she was all too eager to have happen as well.

I traced my tongue across her folds this time sliding down from the top to the bottom and then pressed my mouth more tightly against her tracing her lips and just using the tip of my tongue to part her. I captured her lips between mine and sucked lightly. Her arousal coated me all over my lips, over my mouth the taste of her filling me.

She moaned again thrusting up pushing her hips to meet my mouth. My hands slipped around her reaching beneath cupping her rear and squeezing it holding her close as I just teased and tasted her even more. It was a delicious thing to do. I used her reaction and hands to guide me. She pushed my head or shifted her body to place me where she most wanted the attention. Then it was a case of simply exploring to see what she liked the most.

I held her close just pulling her against my mouth making sure I could enjoy her even more easily. I worked my way up with my lips back to the peak of her sex and the tight little bud there running my tongue around it in a slow teasing circle before stroking over it. She moaned again stiffening above me before she relaxed back breathless and panting.

I looked up at her again and she fluttered her eyes looking back at me. She was almost glowing alive with magic almost electric to the touch as my fingers brushed against her holding her close. I pulled one back and ran it back up the inside of her thigh gently pressing my palm against the muscle and pushing it further apart and spreading her wider.

I kept my fingers sliding slowly up this time moving to join my mouth caressing across her sex teasing her lips caressing, exploring and then parting her opening her up and pushing the tip of one inside her. She moaned her eyes fluttering as we still looked and watched one another. I lowered my mouth and casually stroked my tongue over her clit.

Again, she moaned this time arching her hips pushing against me rubbing herself against my mouth even as my fingers caressed her still just edging the tip of one in and out of her. I flatted my tongue and stroked it over her again dabbing lightly just finding out what she liked even as I stroked my finger in and out.

Her fingers ran through my hair urging me on sliding herself against me even as she continued to lightly rock her hips and push herself against me. This time I pushed my finger deep working it inside her and curling just so I could stroke it against her walls watching as she shuddered, seeing that pleasure wash across her face.

She was such a temptation; one finger became two. I probed and slipped them inside her stroking away. My mouth I kept pressed tightly against her sex and just licked and teased her swollen clit almost feeling it pulse as she moaned arching against me. We didn't look away from one another we held that contact just enjoying each other's reaction using it to enhance the moment.

Her breathless moans became more excited, the movements of her body, her hips grinding against my mouth became ever more pronounced. She was flushed and hot writhing against me urging me on her eyes holding mine locked on letting me see and share in the pleasure that she was enjoying. It seemed to wrap around the two of us.

Whether it was real or my own imagination I wasn't sure, it hadn't been like this before for me although this was entirely different from some of the encounters, I'd enjoyed at court which for the most part had been brief and hurried. Carliah was alive in so many ways. I'd have sworn it was her doing it, deliberate or not her power swirled and built and seemed to envelope us both.

It was like a blanket holding me close and yet full of power full or promise rich and intoxicating luring me in closer and closer demanding and insistent urging me on. I couldn't stop myself, couldn't help myself. I devoured her, enjoyed her and answered the power with my own lips and tongue and fingers all working together to give her what she wanted.

She bucked and trembled sliding herself against me panting from the effort her breasts rising above me as she arched against the bed pressing even more tightly against my mouth. I stroked the firm bud of her clit, closed my lips around it and then just sucked swirling my tongue over her at the same time while my fingers plunged inside her slick wet heat thrusting in and out.

Her cries rose higher and louder growing by the second. Her grip on my hair tightened and grew not letting me go holding me tightly against her as she bucked and ground herself against my mouth. I almost felt it, colour and heat, pulsing growing strengthening by the second and I knew it could not continue like it. It was too much to intense and had to vent somewhere. She cried out a final time the sound echoing of the walls of the cave.

Then everything stopped like a whispered breath, a startled intake it held still vibrating around us for what felt like an age but must have been a few moments. Then it burst exploding out that power and pleasure ripping through us both cascading around us and filling the air shades and sparks of colour that were suddenly radiating out and swirling through the air. Carliah came her pleasure and need answered in one final moment her cries and moans ringing out as she thrashed against me the whole time focused on my face until finally shattered, she fell back against the bed.

She was panting trying to catch her breath. I held myself there nuzzling her thigh the rich taste of her filling my mouth, the scent of her printed into my body. Her hand had loosened it's grip enough that I could slowly push myself back up her body. I worked my way back up this time trailing kisses across her exposed flesh as I went.

Across her hip, over her belly, up the gentle valley between her breasts and then finally along the column of her neck and the line of her jaw until I could taste her mouth. She sighed against me her tongue flicking out her arms wrapping around me joined now by her legs as she worked them over my hips and pulled me into a tight embrace. Locked together we kissed again slow and deep.

Our bodies fell into perfect alignment. Her legs parted wide the two us wrapped together. I was pressed against her entirely aware of every inch of her soft and responsive sliding against me. I shifted my hips and pressed against her feeling that delicious heat teasing the head of my shaft just enticing me. I drew back just a little and then thrust slowly forward parting her body and guiding myself inside.

Her eyes fluttered a sigh escaping her lips as she gripped me tightly. We both sucked in a breath as I continued to push guiding myself inside her one slow deliberate stroke to sheathe myself inside her. Her eyes were still burning, they danced with pleasure making me shiver all over as I felt her squeeze my length rippling around it.

The magic and power that I had thought dissipated suddenly speared through me once more. It was coiled around us both the same and yet this time not quite. It had a different taste to it, a different flavour. I was too distracted to understand I think, at least properly. Carliah stretched around me arching back her lips scraping along my neck and nipping with her teeth.

"Oh yes." She breathed out softly shuddering against me.

I wanted to enjoy it, to savour it, to bask in that delicious heat and warmth and soak myself in it completely. I utterly failed to do so. The combination of her body spread out beneath me so soft so warm, the feel of her squeezing around my shaft tight and warm and wet, the feel of that rush of heat and magic potent and hot simmering, bubbling rushing through me was too much to control.

I couldn't resist it's call, I couldn't stop myself from surrendering to the sheer pleasure of the moment. It wrapped around us both, engulfing us in the pure pleasure of it enticing and hot too much to withstand. I groaned against her, with her feeling her arch beneath me and hook her legs around my hips anchoring herself against me drawing me in even more.

I drew my hips back and thrust again feeling the rip of pleasure and heat grow, build intensify. It speared through us and tore it's way out, raw and rich and intoxicating. I couldn't control it, couldn't stop it. My mouth dipped and lowered closing around hers. She arched beneath me again rising kissing me back tongue sliding over my lips as she groaned.

Suddenly I couldn't hold myself back. Groaning I felt her squeeze around my shaft. The pleasure was acute rushing through me in hot greedy waves. I was thrusting then, in and out pushing myself inside her, pulling back and then thrusting again every stroke every movement of my body trying to work myself deeper and deeper inside her. She clutched at me spread wide as I thrust against her my body meeting hers, friction and contact holding us together.

I was moving, thrusting powering myself in and out of her unable to stop myself. I tried to slow, tried to hold myself back, make it last, draw it out none of it worked. Magic, heat, pleasure and power all rushed through me wave after wave hot and uncontrollable. I couldn't stop myself, couldn't control myself.

Every thrust became harder, became more ragged than the last. Groaning I pressed her down beneath me. I thrust in and out repeatedly piercing her sinking deeper feeling the press of her breasts kissing my chest as I drove myself inside her. She moaned softly just squirming and writhing beneath me her arms clutching at me nails raking over my chest.

The heat rose licking through me, and she arched beneath me once more drawing her legs up tighter to her body, so I sank even deeper than I already was. The magic between us pulsed and enveloped us a tight grip that held me. I couldn't resist that couldn't hold back from the tide that was pulling me in.

It flared around us both and I was surging forwards pressed tight against her as her mouth nipped at my neck. Her moan of pleasure and the heat in her eyes tipped me over the edge. Thrusting deep I spilled inside her hips pumping as I exploded and poured out just filling her repeatedly as the magic burned even brighter and then exploded.

It tore a breathless moan from us both, at least briefly and then I found her mouth and they were both muffled then as we moaned our pleasure against one another instead. I emptied myself inside her and then finally collapsed against her body feeling her hold me close her hands sliding up the length of my back as I tried to make sense of what had happened.

Something else that wasn't the easiest thing to do. Not when her lips caressed my shoulder edging over the skin. She still squirmed beneath me hot flesh gripping mine squeezing and rippling around me as she did. I let my lips slide up the column of her neck and back again brushing over her shoulder and up to take her mouth again.

I drew in a shaky breath just pressed against her body and breathed in her scent as I basked in the afterglow of the climax. In some ways it had almost been too quick, to intense, too much to take in. I wasn't entirely sure what had happened. Carliah all soft damp skin just rubbed against me with quick hands and a teasing mouth.

We didn't move much we lingered there together touching, caressing, just enjoying the comfort we provided one another. Letting our hands and minds wonder as we came together. Her eyes were bright still as she stretched beneath me. I kissed her again and because I could let my mouth slide down scraping along her neck and down over the slope of her breast.

I trailed across a nipple teased my tongue around it and bit down gently sucking hungrily. She gave a throaty chuckle above me, and I felt her squeeze me again realising that I was still hard buried inside her. That strong supple body wriggled beneath me making me shiver as I felt her move around my erection.

Then lightning quick she flipped me over and I suddenly found myself laying down on my back with her straddling my thighs and rising above me. I groaned this time running my hands along the outside of her thighs until I grasped her hips stroking my thumbs across the shallow groove between her legs.

She leaned over me this time her mouth nipping at my skin and sliding across my neck biting at my shoulder. I groaned again shaking my head as she smiled down at me. She sat back palms resting on my chest fingers splayed out and tracing lightly across my chest as she looked at me. She looked hungry still, her skin glowing. It was the most enthralling thing I'd ever seen.

"It's good to see you're not done yet. I'm not through with you." She said simply just edging her hands along my chest up and down making my muscles ache under her touch.

Watching her at that moment I'd have been happy to do anything. She looked exquisite balanced on me like that, with her body enveloping mine. I pulsed against her as she squeezed again, and I saw her eyes shudder as they responded to the touch. She shook her head to clear it and looked at me again.

"I don't know what the court was thinking. You are of the court bloodline there is no doubt of that. I can feel it, you can feel it to can't you." She teased softly her voice a murmur. I shivered again as she spoke.

She leaned over me the tips of her hair dancing across my skin making me quiver. I felt her flare her power once more. I pulsed back almost instinctively, and she arched back moaning.

"Definitely power, although not quite the same. Not exactly. Something tastes different." She shook her head her mouth returning to tease mine. "Not that it matters now. I want it, I want you. This time we know you have power. The real game now is using it properly." Her mouth nipped and teased mine with every word she spoke, and I felt her hands slide up to grip and squeeze my shoulders as she held me.

"I'm going to enjoy you this time. I'm going to make you ache and moan for me. I'm going to take every last drop of pleasure I want and then you can let yourself go again. It's time to learn a new skill, a little more control and we can see how you handle that power."

I nodded slowly and she smiled at me her mouth sliding across mine to kiss me hungrily as she lay against my chest breasts squashed against it. I stroked my hands along her back and down to grip her rear squeezing it as I pulled her in close against me.

As hard as it was, I listened to her. I followed her lead I let her guide me. We played off against one another then. Her power and mine. Hers was razor sharp vibrant and enfolded me like a cocoon. My own in contrast was far wilder, far more untamed. It was hard to learn and took time and a high degree of patience from her to withstand. Often, I left her breathless and moaning as I lost it overwhelmed by pleasure and it battered against her.

Her own held tight around us bringing me back every time leaving her flushed and glowing slick skin and panting from the effort. Her eyes fairly burned with pleasure though. She was seething with it. But she held me in check making me match her every step of the way slowly honing it's wilder side.

She rode me slowly at first grinding against my erection and squeezing me. She rocked back and forth making me flare my power to match her, learning to push it against her, through her into her. I felt her own pushing back washing against me and through me. This was the great game of the courts after all.

Politics and power went hand in hand with bloodlines and sex. Alliances were made and broken on such things, but they all revolved around an exchange of power. It was what we were doing now, something I'd never imagined would have happened. I had little idea of whether anything I was doing was right. I merely followed her lead and let her guide me as she wished. The two of us alone together just drank it all in and played as we wished.

She taught me many things at that time. I remembered little honestly. I was far too distracted with her, a fact that amused her endlessly. I guessed court unions were usually somewhat different. My own experiences were far more limited in that matter. Truth be told I just about held my power under control and stopped myself letting go, anything past that was more effort than I could manage, at least that night.

The scent of her, the feel of her, the ache I felt as she gripped, squeezed and moved against my body as my hands stroked across her was too much not to enjoy. Everything else made little impression when opposed by that. My hands caressed her sliding across her back, down to squeeze her rear or else up to palm and cup her breasts toying with her nipples. Greedily I sucked them and teased them with my tongue as her hands wrapped around my neck and pulled me in close.