The Chronicles of a Court Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulsed under her touch her fingers caressing my length, I tugged at her clothes lifting her shirt enough that I could work my own fingers underneath and touch bare skin. I moved them along her hip and then up her back tracing across the soft smooth skin and muscled flesh feeling it quiver under my touch.

She murmured softly and then nipped at my throat once more stroking me faster pumping her hand up and down my shaft applying a little more pressure to the head. She brushed her thumb over the head rubbing gently and then eased her grip back to the ridge of flesh beneath and circled it lightly just caressing me.

I grunted my eyes flickering as I pulsed and throbbed just basking in it, that soft teasing touch and the way she teased me. She was pushing and nudging me backwards towards the bed. As I bumped into the edge of it her hands started peeling away my clothes, my shirt first, her fingers nimble and quick flicking open buttons pulling it apart and pushing it back of my shoulders.

Then they dropped back down to my waist tugging apart my trousers and then pulling them down over my hips and letting them slide down over my lengths until I was stood there naked. Her hand wrapped around me once more this time cupping my balls first and weighing them in her hands, her fingers lightly playing over them squeezing gently before she worked her way back up the length of my shaft and stroked.

Up and down, she went slow languid movements taking her time just making me ache, slowly spiraling her grip up to the head twisting a little and then sliding back down. As she reached the head, she squeezed a little and the more she stroked the more tense I became until a drop of fluid gathered at the head.

She brushed her thumb over it smearing it around me leaving it glistening after she was finished. She moaned softly and kissed me again pumping me again up and down this time quicker, faster rapid movements that had my hips bucking and thrusting pushing myself against her grip even more throbbing under the attention.

She made a sound and then took a step back her hands dropping to her own clothes. As I lifted my hands to help, she slapped them away and instead nudged me back further until I hit the bed behind and fell back so I was sitting on the edge while she was stood in front of me. Then she went back to working on her clothes.

She moved quickly tugging away the cloak she wore and letting it fall to the floor. She kicked of her boots and then unlaced the front of the leggings she wore peeling them open and then sliding them down over her hips and legs tugging and pushing them down so that they fell at her feet only to be pushed away to join the rest of the pile that was slowly gathering.

She was naked from the waist down. Just smooth and bare, soft and sleek, she stretched out her hands skimming across her legs as she looked at me hungrily breathing deeply as she pushed the clothes further away with the tip of her foot.

She worked her way back up then this time to the blouse she wore quickly unbuttoning the front of it peeling it open and shrugging it back. There wasn't much in the way of a tease here. She worked quickly, efficiently focusing on opening it up, stripping it away and then shrugging it of her shoulders. She drew it down her arm and then tossed it away with a quick flick of her wrist.

I barely had a chance to even fully take in the length of her naked frame before she was sliding forwards to meet me. Her thighs slipped onto the bed either side of my own and then she was sliding herself above me straddling my thighs and climbing onto my lap, her hands and arms reaching behind my head to hold herself steady.

Then her mouth lush warm and inviting closed around my own once more and she was kissing me again. Deeper, hungrier her lips and tongue sliding over my mouth as she explored. As I brought my hands up this time, she didn't stop me. I gripped her hips holding her steady fingers spread out to just hold her as she leaned forward pressing herself into my body and increasing the friction between us.

My erection trapped between our bodies throbbed against her belly. I pushed and thrust up just to feel it slide against her, grinding and sliding over her. She moaned softly teasing my mouth her breasts squashed against my chest as my hands moved from her hips to her rear gripping that smooth firm muscled flesh and squeezing it filling my hands with the feel of her body.

I worked my hands up, moving from her hips to slide up the front of her body reaching between us until I could capture the soft mounds of her breasts and squeeze them lightly. I stroked my fingers tracing the soft slopes and swept them up to brush and slide over her nipples hearing her throaty murmur of pleasure as I found them.

I pinched them lightly between my finger and thumb tugging them gently listening as she moaned softly rocking against me as she arched her back to press them more fully into my hands. I held them, cupped them, squeezed them and let my fingers play across the soft skin and toyed with them again just drawing more moans of pleasure from her lips.

She leaned back using her legs to squeeze my thighs giving me even more room to play and enjoy her breasts. Her eyes fluttered and closed, and she licked her lips as I watched her squeezing her breasts once more and lifting them up now before I leaned in close my own mouth skimming along her chest.

I found the slopes of her breasts sliding my lips across the soft skin slowly working my way up over that delicious softness until I could capture the peak of one latching onto it with my mouth. I stroked my tongue over it one long slow lick across the center teasing that stiff peak feeling it harden even more under my attention.

Then I closed my mouth over it and sucked gently swirling my tongue over it, around it, teasing it before I caught it between my teeth and nipped and tugged gently listening to another greedy moan spill from her mouth as I enjoyed her. I edged back with a soft grumble reverberating through my chest cupping and squeezing it with my hand once more.

I let my mouth slide across the middle of her body and then worked my way up over her other breast leaving a line of kisses and a wet trail from my mouth as I hungrily made my way across to find her other nipple. I closed around it as well sliding my tongue over it licking and teasing the stiff peak before I closed down and sucked once more working my other hand around her back to tug her forwards to press them even more firmly against my mouth.

I moaned softly enjoying all that soft smooth flesh pressed against me. My hands roamed across her while my mouth enjoyed her breasts just feeling them slide and bounce against my face as she moved. Little gasps and moans of pleasure spilled from her lips, greedy noises that made me ache for more of her.

Moving upright she leaned into me pushing me backwards as her weight came over me bearing me back. I held her as I did tugging her with me so we ended up sprawled over the bed with me laid back and with her over the top of me her hands sliding over my body just teasing and exploring as they roamed across me.

She nipped at my mouth and throat with her lips and teeth. Her hand ran across my chest, slipped lower running across my belly and then pushed on down between us to wrap around my erection once more gripping the head and squeezing once before she pushed on down the shaft and just started to stroke me again her grip working it's way up and down my length.

I groaned softly arching beneath her thrusting against her touch pushing myself against her hand and fingers throbbing with pleasure as she toyed with me. Then her mouth found mine and she was kissing me again even as her hand continued to tease my erection playing along the length of my shaft and making me quiver under her attention.

I gritted my teeth sliding my hands down along the length of her back and on lower until I found her hips and rear gripping and squeezing it feeling my fingers tighten around that firm flesh and pulling her against me grinding and thrusting up to increase the friction. Anything I could do to ease the ache in my hard throbbing cock.

Then I just flipped her over, so she ended up on her back and I moved to cover her body pinning her down beneath me with the weight of my body. I covered her with my frame grinding my erection against her belly moaning as I tasted her mouth once soft and eager, so responsive as I explored it with my lips and tongue.

I edged my mouth down along the slender line of her. From her mouth, over her neck down across her shoulders and continuing lower. I let my mouth slide across her breasts briefly pausing to tease her nipple once more, licking across the center of it biting briefly before I released it and continued to sweeter spots.

My hands ran down the sides of her working their way to grip her hips and then onto her thighs squeezing them as I went. My mouth skimmed lower lips and tongue tracing a path across her belly feeling her quiver as I teased her. I settled down between her parted legs, feeling her twitch as she strained on the furs opening herself up, trying to part and spread herself even more her own hand coming up and sliding through my hair.

She gripped me tightly tangling in it and pushed me down trying to guide me where she really wanted it. I held back resisting making her wait hearing her moan above me restless and aroused trying to force me on. Still, I waited, drawing out the moment teasing her playing with her. Then finally I trailed and edged my mouth down sinking between her parted legs.

She murmured softly, her back arching as she stretched out above me her hands sliding back up her own slender form as she knew what I was going to do. The cupped her breasts and squeezed lightly. I looked up and watched her appreciatively as she caught her nipples and teased the hard tips pinching them between her thumb and finger.

I watched her briefly and then turned my attention back to enjoying her myself. I placed my mouth against her inner thigh kissed it and just set my teeth against the muscle and nipped gently, drawing another low moan from her lips as I teased her. Then I just worked my way slowly higher edging my mouth up her inner thigh and then over her bare sex pulling back just to blow lightly across her heated skin.

Above me she murmured again arching her hands squeezing her breasts once more. I settled my mouth closer and wrapped my hands around her thighs just holding her steady before pulling her forwards closer towards me. Then I pressed my head between her thighs and just flicked out my tongue sliding it all the way along the lips of her sex from the base to the top sliding across the harder bud of her clit listening as she sighed with pleasure.

The taste of her slowly spread across my lips and tongue, filling my mouth as I teased her just edging and running my tongue up and down her folds caressing them. I flicked her lips with my tongue parting them gently capturing them in my mouth and sucked gently listening to her moan again as I played and enjoyed her even more.

Then as I opened her up a little more, I worked my tongue between them and thrust inside her probing and delving inside her sex before I worked my mouth up and closed it over her clit sucking lightly. She groaned again. This time I edged my tongue back released her thigh and used that hand to press between her thighs.

I pulled my mouth back just watching her rubbing my palm against her heated damp flesh and felt her grinding and rocking against me just teasing herself against my hand. I spread her open with my fingers then and slipped the middle one inside her stroking deep and then curling up inside her to press and stroke her inner walls listening as she moaned once more her eyes fluttering with pleasure as I enjoyed her.

She wriggled and squirmed pressing back onto me, slowly circling and rubbing against my fingers as I toyed with her. I stroked a second inside her slowly sliding them in and out thrusting inside her as I put my head back and worked my mouth back over her sex my tongue sliding over her lips around my fingers. I closed my lips over her clit and just teased it using the very tip of it to rub against her.

A hand came down tangling in my hair once more pulling me against her as she moaned once more. Her body writhed and bucked thrusting herself onto my hands and mouth driving them deeper and closer against her body. I moaned with her now just enjoying her overwhelmed by the sensation of being this close, the hunger, the desire.

I was aching again the pleasure rising through me making me even more hungry for her. I drove my fingers in and out stretching and pushing inside her. I lashed her sex with my tongue caressing her lips, dipping inside and then caressing her swollen clit once more before I just closed them around her and sucked hungrily.

She arched again and I felt the rising power of her magic rushing through us both as we lay there sprawled over the bed. I groaned against her soaked heated flesh pushing my own power against her which only made her squirm even more bucking against me until she worked herself free and made a move to pull away.

I knew it was more a tease, just trying to draw me in even more. As she turned over and tried to pull away moving further up the bed, I caught her body with my hands. One pushed against the small of her back pinning her to the bed. The other ran along the inside of her thighs and caressed her entrance before I drove my fingers back inside her once more thrusting deeply.

She gripped the bed beneath her and pushed herself up onto her forearms just pushing and driving herself back onto my fingers as I thrust them inside her. Knowing she was holding herself in place I drew my hand back down and squeezed her rear feeling the smooth flesh under the touch of my hand warm and soft before I drew it back and spanked her lightly just watching as it quivered and bounced under the impact. Above me she let out a gasp.

I pulled my fingers back out of her and placed them on her rear gripping it in both hands, squeezing the shapely muscled flesh and then just pressed forward between her thighs until my mouth could find her sex once more. Wet and glistening I traced my tongue along her lips moving up to flick and caress her clit before closing over it and sucking again.

She moaned one hand reaching back to grasp my head and hold me against her. The other moved down between her own body her fingers tracing across her skin until they slipped between her thighs, and she started to rub and toy with herself. The moans grew louder as her pleasure built. I teased her working my tongue around them pushing and thrusting it inside her and feeling her need build and grow by the second.

I held her tight against me feeling her power pulsing against me as she lost herself in the pleasure. I thrust mine against her at the same time pushing and teasing it over hers accentuating her own pleasure making it more potent, more intense, harder to resist. Between the two of us we pushed her towards that peak with our hands and my mouth pressed tight against her heated wet flesh.

The taste of her filled my mouth, it spilled over my tongue and lips as I thrust it inside her and felt her fingers smearing it against us both as she rubbed and toyed with herself. She groaned again just rocking herself back and forth against me still stroking and teasing herself getting closer and closer towards that sweetest of releases until together we nudged her over.

She stiffened above me, then her body just rippled little shivers rushing through her as her orgasm suddenly burst through her body and she moaned low and loud quivering as more of her juices spilled from her over us both as she came her body pulsing as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her while we both enjoyed her.

She collapsed against the bed sprawled out over the furs while I continued to lick and tease her my tongue caressing her slippery wet folds until she finally just pulled herself away too sensitive to endure any more needing a moment to catch her breath and recover a little. Slowly I pushed myself up letting my eyes run across her as she lay there.

I ran my hand up the back of her thigh, the tips of my fingers tracing her skin along the soft curve of her muscled flesh sliding up over the curve of her rear and along the bottom of her back as she lay there panting. Slowly she turned over and looked at me her eyes dark and still hungry as they looked at me. Slowly she pushed herself up and reached for me, one arm dragging me down towards her.

Our mouths met a brief hungry kiss, a clash of lips and tongue as she tasted herself on me. She nipped at me mouth catching it with her teeth and tugging it. Her hand reached between us and stroked over my chest running down her fingers trailing across my skin edging down across my muscles. I twitched under her attention aching for more.

She moved around me another hand pushing me in the chest maneuvering me around until I was sat there my feet on the floor resting on the edge of the bed. She moved around me slowly working her way around until she was positioned in front of me and then slowly slipped to the floor kneeling in front of me.

Her hands edged along the outside of my thighs, her nails lightly raking over my skin making me tense up even more before she found my knees and spread my legs further apart giving herself room to slip between them. I looked down at her just watching hungrily as she pressed forward this time her palms running up the inside of my thighs instead.

They reached the very top and then I just groaned as her fingers slowly wrapped themselves around the base of my shaft making me ache as I pulsed and twitched against her soft teasing touch. Slowly she edged them up my shaft reaching the tip and brushing a thumb over the hard peak. Another hand cupped my balls and rubbed them gently her every touch making me ache more and more now.

I was sensitive to her touch, my body ached under the attention. I throbbed against her hand feeling her fingers work me slowly sliding their way up and down my length just caressing me. She paid attention to my reaction taking her time to trace the very tip of her thumb around the harder ridge of flesh beneath the head teasing it until a drop of fluid slowly escaped the tip.

She brushed her thumb over that smearing it into my skin until it glistened with my arousal, and I pulsed even more, my hands clutching at the bed beneath me as I tried to breath, tried to just enjoy what she was doing to me. She had plenty of ideas in mind seemingly. She really was only just getting started.

She moved forward and I felt her body brush against mine, her breasts soft and firm slipped across my legs as she stroked me and leaned closer so her mouth could reach my chest kissing it gently as she looked back up at me her eyes fluttering as she held my gaze. I groaned softly and she smiled flicking her tongue out over my skin.

It teased it's way down over my belly, a slim wet line as she danced it across my skin her hair falling forwards as she dipped and lowered herself even closer. I think my breath caught, the anticipation of what was to come making the moment draw out even more as I watched and waited hard and eager for what I knew was coming.

As her lips brushed over me, I shivered and moaned again. Her lips found the head of my shaft and rubbed gently a quick teasing touch that make me ache even more, pulsing against her hand as she held me. My eyes fluttered and I squeezed the bed beneath me, hands digging into the furs. When they opened, she was watching me waiting.

Her tongue flicked out this time just sliding across the swollen peak of my shaft, and I groaned once more twitching and thrusting against her eager for more. Her fingers trailed slowly up and down the length of my shaft stroking me gently as her tongue slipped out once more licking and sliding it's way around the head warm and wet a teasing sensation on that throbbing hardness.