The Chronicles of a Court Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She circled the swollen tip her tongue playing across the center exploring along the underside and teasing the harder ridge of flesh before she slowly licked her way slowly down the length of it making me ache even more as I pulsed against her teasing soft touch. Her fingers caressing the length was making me slowly leak drops of fluid leaving it glistening wet.

Her tongue teased across it making me moan once more only this time, she slowly circled it, her lips parted and slowly closed over the head of my shaft rubbing it while her tongue played along the length. Slowly then she opened and surrounded the head of my shaft moaning softly as she slowly sank down over me.

It was no more than the head she teased, her lips playing over that swollen tip rubbing and stroking while she sucked gently but the sensation was exquisite making me ache and throb against her tongue as she played it over me swirling and teasing. It was impossible to resist, it felt that good. It made me quiver and ache to thrust and push against her even more.

Her hands released their grip on my shaft. Instead, she held my legs balancing and resting herself using my body as a support as her mouth teased over me exploring further. This time she sank deeper down along the length of my shaft taking more inside her mouth and making me groan as I sat there and watched her take it.

As she slipped her lips all the way down to the base, she held herself there as I groaned above her arching and trying not to push too much before, she slowly moved back up towards the head. She swirled her tongue around me and then dived down once more taking me deep again as I just moaned enjoying her.

I reached down swallowing hard my fingers reaching down to sift and run through her hair as she licked and sucked me her tongue hungrily teasing me. I ran them through it, feeling it sift between my fingers and couldn't resist the impulse to thrust a little more, to edge and push myself over her tongue feeling her take it.

She moaned around me and sped up a little sliding up and down the length of my shaft making me ache and strain against her just edging and rocking myself, groaning as I did. I could feel myself leaking out dripping into her mouth, over her tongue even as she continued her eager ministrations.

Gripping the edge of the bed as I enjoyed her it was hard to resist. I ached under the touch of her tongue, the feel of her lips, the press of her body as she edged and rubbed against my legs. She swirled her tongue around me once more, pushed down the length of me and then slowly retreated easing up until I slipped from her mouth just quivering and twitching from her attention.

She gripped my knees squeezing them and slowly pushing herself to her feet her hand taking a moment to wrap around my shaft and stroke slowly. Her fingers edged up and down my shaft making me throb against her touch before she slipped forwards just nudging me back on the seat and shifting herself onto the bed joining me.

I slipped my hands around her waist my fingers edging and caressing all along her lower back, moving across to grip her hips and squeeze them lightly before working my way around even lower gripping her firm soft rear and squeezing it. My fingers pressed into it kneading and clenching as I shuddered feeling her fingers gripping the head of my shaft.

I shivered feeling her shuffle forwards her hand still gripping my shaft and guiding the head of it to brush and trace over her outer lips. I could feel the heat of her, the arousal the touch of her bare flesh just gliding across the swollen head of my shaft making me ache and pulse even more especially with her fingers gliding along my shaft positioning me against her.

Then she was slowly lowering herself down around me, my hard straining length parting her lips and then nudging and pushing it's way inside her as she moaned softly. I felt her quiver around me, my hands still on her hips gripping her tightly and helping her to slide down along my length as we joined together.

The sensation was exquisite. Just the slick wet heat of her sex gliding down around my cock as I moaned softly. I held myself still just savouring the sensation of her sliding down around me warm, wet and enticing. I felt her grip my shaft with her muscles, pushing up adjusting herself and then sliding all the way down taking me inside her until her firm rear was resting on my thighs.

I gripped her hips and squeezed them hands sliding around to squeeze her rear kneading it, letting my fingers clench around her and just hold her against me quivering inside her as I felt her grind herself against me. I pulsed with pleasure inside her just feeling her tighten and work my shaft panting deeply as she breathed in.

She clutched my shoulders fingers digging into them holding herself steady. She leaned closer pressing and sliding herself against me her lips scraping along my neck her breath hot on my skin as she kissed and nibbled, each and every touch making me ache as I felt her soft breasts dragging over my chest as she did.

I felt her hair slide across me at the same time tickling my skin as I held her, eyes fluttering as I soaked in every moment of pleasure that I could. Then as her mouth crept up, I found her kissing me hard and deep and just moaned against her feeling her rock and edge herself against my thighs making me throb inside her even more.

She ground against me muffled moans escaping as she kissed me. I still held her hips, my fingers digging into the smooth soft flesh moving her on my body feeling myself pulse inside her as she did, the pleasure acute and hard to resist. I squeezed her rear and then let them roam up her flank just stroking and caressing the softness of her skin.

She gripped me tightly slick wet flesh just gripping and edging around my hardness pushing and sliding against me, making me squirm inside her. She pulled back just sitting on my hips her mouth swollen and lush as she looked at me her fingers dancing up my chest until they settled onto my shoulder gripping it tightly.

She squeezed my shoulders anchoring herself in place and then began to move slowly using it as a lever from which she could push herself up and down slowly sliding herself along the length of my shaft. I let my fingers drift back down the sides of her body and settled them on her hips once more.

Her body started to rise and fall undulating against me, my hands on her hips helping her move as she started to slide herself and down on my length. It was only a little but that added friction and heat only added to the sensations and pleasure that was rippling it's way through me as I held myself still letting her ride me.

As she bounced and rode me, I clutched her helping her move watching her slim figure rise and fall, her breasts just bouncing as she moved an all together inviting sight. I leaned in close my lips running down her neck and then down further dipping to catch her breast my lips tracing a path across the soft slopes.

I worked my way down until I latched onto her nipple swirling my tongue around the stiff peak and then biting gently before closing around it and sucking hungrily. I heard her moan again slowing down her movements her hands instead moving to clutch at my head and run through my hair as she gasped and moaned and pulled me against her.

I groaned against her feeling that lush smooth skin brush and slide against me, my head buried in the soft pillows of her breasts sliding my lips across them from one nipple to the other kissing, licking and sucking hungrily using my hands to lift and bring them even closer against me enjoying them as much as I could.

She arched against me leaning back holding me against her breasts as I licked and sucked and just enjoyed as much of her as I could reach. She ground herself against me at the same time, slowly rocking back and forth on my hips as we sat there locked together. She panted her breasts heaving against my face as she sucked in deep breathes.

She took a deep shuddering breath and then leaned back in close against me pushing my head back and holding my chin so she could press her mouth against my own kissing me hard and deep her body pressing further and further forward until I toppled backwards and ended up on my back with her just pressed against me.

I gripped her rear and squeezed it drawing my legs up tighter to my body so I could try and drive and push myself up to meet her trying to thrust and push myself as deep inside her as I could manage moaning against her mouth at the friction and heat between us. She moaned with me grinding on my thighs her body rocking and sliding faster and faster.

Her pleasure rose and increased, mine with it. I gritted my teeth clinging onto her and just let her ride it out her hips pumping and thrusting as she just bounced against my hips and thighs using her own body to drive and work mine to extract every last ounce of pleasure that she could take. Arching beneath her I tried to push myself as deep inside her as I could.

Fast and frantic we moved together bodies surging with pleasure and need. I heard her gasp against me, felt the quiver of her body as she pulsed and quivered around my shaft. She clenched me tighter and tighter, her body rippling around mine, her breath coming out in great greedy gulps as her breasts heaved against my chest.

I felt her tighten, felt her slow as it reached it's peak and then just felt her mouth crush down against mine desperate cries and so many eager moans spilling from her as she kissed me just making me groan in appreciation against her as she did. I felt her climax explode from her and just held on letting her use me to ride out the moment.

I was close enough to losing it myself. It was a fight just to cling on and not slump down and join her in that moment. Instead, I took the chance to draw several shaky breathes myself just trying to compose myself and regain a little control, as hard as that currently was with her still fixed on top of me.

Her body shuddered and quivered, little aftershocks of pleasure emanating out from her as she lay against me. Her body glistened from the effort. A light sheen of perspiration coating her skin. I was the same. The light from the fire flickered of her skin as she slowly pushed her head up and looked at me through heavy eyes.

She kissed me again slower this time, deeper taking her time as she lowered her mouth to meet mine. I let my hands slide slowly across her releasing their grip on her hips and rear and sliding them along her thighs and then slowly back tracing the line of her spine massaging and touching as I went just enjoying the feel of her, the weight of her body, the scent of her.

I was still aching and pulsing inside her, still feeling her grip my shaft slowly rocking and sliding herself along the length. I didn't move just held back feeling her edge against me giving her a moment to take a deep breath and regain a little composure. It gave me a chance to just stroke my hands over her and explore.

As her breathing slowed and she steadied I let my hands drift back down towards her hips and then held them kneading gently before I rolled her slowly over onto her back covering her body with my own rising above her as she arched beneath me and nipped at my lower lip with her teeth giving it a tug.

I moaned softly settling myself in position above her and slowly started to move again my hips pushing slowly forward guiding myself in and out of her shallow thrusts teasing her entrance and still not pushing to deep. Beneath me she stretched out on the bed slender and soft her legs spreading wide and then lifting up to hook themselves over my hips.

I stroked my hands over her ribs tracing across her skin my body already moving to join her again. My hips pushed against her, and I thrust forward joining us together plunging deep heart racing as I began to indulge in my own need more and more. I thrust forward, our bodies slapping together as we moved linked tightly.

She clung to me her mouth edging along my neck her breath in my ear, her breasts squashed against my chest as I moved against her feeling her squeeze and tighten around my shaft as I did. She tightened and held me close with her legs her mouth edged over my neck and nibbled on my ear just urging me on hot and hungry.

I was throbbing hard inside her, pulsing and throbbing as she gripped my length. She moaned with me both of us straining together bodies matched tightly just grinding and pushing together. Unable to resist the feel of her I powered forward thrusting deep feeling her cling to me arching beneath me drawing me in tighter and closer with every second.

I couldn't hold myself back moaning against her my hips pumping and thrusting myself inside her I felt the pleasure rise through me hot and intense impossible to hold back any long. Not with the feel of soft sleek body so lush and tempting wrapped around me holding tight drawing me in more and more.

I drove myself against her my mouth scraping along her neck taking deep gulps of air as my hips bucked. I drew back the head of my shaft circling her entrance before I drove forward. The pleasure spiked and rippled through me even more. The power and potency of it all rushing through me as a moan of pure exhilaration overwhelmed me.

I managed one final thrust pulling back to her entrance before driving myself home deep inside her one final time. She welcomed me entirely her arms, her legs, her entire body pressed against me as I slid myself home deep inside her, feeling her tight walls just grip my shaft squeezing and pulsing around me before I began to explode spurting out inside her.

My head pressed in against her neck breath rasping from between my lips as I held myself deep inside her just feel each pulse of my shaft as it erupted inside her. Beneath me she moaned softly arching up sliding against my body warm and soft as I emptied myself inside her.

When I was finally finished, I ended up sprawled across her body my head still resting in the curve of her neck as she kissed me. She held me close a small lazy smile on her face as she brushed her hands along my back stroking and caressing it lightly. Her eyes were bright as she smiled at me.

There that wasn't so bad was it." She murmured softly.

"No that was not too bad." I agreed ruefully.

"Good." She answered her smile teasing as she glanced at me. "I think we are going to be alone all night so we may as well make the most of it."

I didn't answer her immediately I knew Carliah was going to be away for the night. She had said as much earlier. Which meant there was little else to do but enjoy ourselves. I traced my hand down the front of Marissa drew my hips back and then slowly thrust forward again.

I watched her eyes flicker as I did, and she tightened her grip on me. I caught her wrists with my hands and pushed them above her head pinning them there as she arched beneath me moaning softly. Slowly I began to thrust again, in and out my still hard cock pulsing happily as it moved inside her.

"Anything you say." I murmured softly. "Anything you say."

For the rest of the night, we lay there mingled together enjoying our love making exploring until we finally fell asleep a tangle of sweaty limbs and tired bodies. By the time I stirred the next morning I was on my side a soft body just curled against me.

I pressed my lips to a bare shoulder. I was confused for a moment, there was a swirl of scents surrounding me Carliah and Marissa all mingled together in a confusing variety I struggled to explain until slowly I opened my eyes and blinked away the sleep to see who it was.

Carliah was stretched out beside me now curled into my side. She smelled of Marissa her hair still slightly damp. I was bemused understanding then that the two had obviously spent some time getting acquainted before she had returned back to bed with me.

More pressing matters arose as my erection pushed happily against the soft curve of her rear. Almost without thinking I ran my hands along her body down her sides and then along the length of her thighs stroking across her smooth bare skin and then just lifted it up.

It was almost an instinctive thing. I pressed forward sliding myself against her bare entrance. I could feel her damp and enticing a soft sound of pleasure escaping her lips as I rubbed against her just grinding and enjoying that delicious friction between the two of us.

It was her touch, her fingers that grasped my shaft sliding slowly along my length and guided me inside her. I thrust home firmly pushing deep inside her with a soft sigh of pleasure. Pressed close once more we slowly moved together my hips pushing and grinding against her rear.

Her head turned, her eyes sparking as they looked at me and I pressed my mouth against her neck groaning softly as I thrust slowly in and out of her joining us together properly again. I felt her tighten around me squeezing my shaft making me pulse against her.

"See, I told you that you would be fine." She murmured softly as we rapidly built towards a peak.

Sometime later still tangled together we were finally interrupted as Marissa entered. Her eyes roamed across the two of us laying there bare and naked.

"You could have at least waited until I made it back."

She rolled her eyes and sank down to join us both.

It would be a few more hours before we finally managed to move. But when we did. It wasn't just me and Carliah any longer. We had finally started to build something more.