The Chronicles of a Court Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, to gain access to all the information, gossip and intelligence all you want is sex then, correct?" I began again.

She was thinking more now, and well used to dealing with court politics than me. Her instincts were sharp, and she saw the opportunity for more. "Not just that." She let out breathing deeply before she turned her attention back to me.

"For a full alliance we'd be full partners. You'd treat us like any court a full partnership."

"I can accept that. I can't guarantee that for everyone of course. But for myself I can. I can also assure you that I will make it known that it is my desire that people are assured I meant it when we were full allies." I agreed softly.

"I also want an ambassador at your Court. A full ambassador that you'd treat as my personal representative with full authority and full privileges."

I arched an eyebrow as I looked at her again. "What are we talking about precisely?" I asked her questioningly.

She swallowed hard but she didn't turn away she wanted this clearly. Or wanted me at least, the feeling was mutual. "Sex." She added simply. "This won't be a one-time thing and we're done. It will be a regular thing between us. Visits to each other's court. Obviously, duties notwithstanding, but I want you as much as I can and if not me, then with my ambassador. A regular full-time arrangement." She whispered softly.

I considered it turning over the implications in my mind. "Only if your ambassador is agreeable to me. I won't be forced into taking random people to my bed especially if they've no wish to be there or is someone I don't want there. It would have to be agreeable to us both."

"Agreed." She said simply. "I presume you'd prefer a female?"

I smiled at her showing teeth this time. "You'd presume right.

"We can work something out. It isn't an immediate concern right away at least until we've settled the details." She murmured thoughtfully. "It can wait until we've formalised things a little more."

"What will it take to formalise things then?" I asked lightly.

"Sex. When your inside me then I'll know you'll serious about it. Until then I'll hold my judgement and wait until I'm sure you will hold up your end of any alliance.

"Then we will have an alliance." I said simply raising my glass towards her. She looked at me for a moment and then lifted her own glass just touching it against mine, the soft chink of the glasses hitting one another ringing out softly. Her eyes lingered on mine and then slowly she set her glass down and turned her attention back towards the audience in front of us and the entertainment as figures whirled around dancing.

I heard her sigh. "Now I regret making sure there was lavish entertainment for the night." She spoke wistfully.

I chuckled again softly. "It will be worth the wait. After so long a few hours won't make any difference."

"I suppose so." She murmured in agreement. I watched her briefly and then set my glass down on the table beside me. I turned my attention back to the dancers and even as I did, I let my hand slide down between us and just reached out until I brushed up against her body. I felt the shiver run through her at the touch.

Slowly I stroked my fingers down the length of her leg down to her knee, about as far as I could reach before slowly dragging them up again until I reached the top of her thigh. I squeezed it lightly feeling the flesh and muscle ripple under my touch. I heard her suck in a breath beside me.

She licked her lips as I touched her. I didn't do much more. I just kept my hand there the weight of it heavy against her slender, soft curves. I could feel her warmth radiating out almost rising, a difference with her physiology perhaps. I wasn't sure. Just because I could I flared my power and pressed it against her a thin line that I pushed against her.

Her reaction was almost instantaneous. She jumped beneath me her mouth falling open as her head turned and looked at me. She shivered all over even as I kept my gaze firmly ahead. I squeezed her thigh again and watched from the corner of my eye as she twitched her own eyes fluttering. The tension radiated out from her.

It wasn't one way either. Even as I pushed my power against her, she flared her own it reflected on me burning bright and made me ache even more as I sat there. Clearly waiting wasn't something she was very good at. She shook herself and lifted her glass once more draining it dry before she turned her attention back towards me.

"Come let us retire." She spoke simply.

"What already? What happened to waiting." I chuckled softly still looking out over the audience. Few were paying the two of us any attention. They were enjoying themselves. I lifted my glass as beside me she spoke again her voice just heated.

"I'm done waiting. I've been waiting years now the chance is finally here I will wait no longer."

I glanced at her and inclined my head. "By your will my Queen." I murmured softly draining my own glass before I stood pushing my seat back. Beside me and much more elegantly than myself she moved rising to her feet before she started to walk away. I followed along behind her and then further back a pair of guards fell into step behind us shadowing our movements.

She led me from the room, and we wound our way through her halls eventually finding a staircase that spiralled up to the floor above. We climbed slowly and emerged on a landing a glass roof above us spilling silver light in. She didn't pause, she continued to lead me down the corridor that led away.

She glanced at me as we walked together. "I swear if you are not serious about this. If it is some kind of joke or some kind of game, I will make you pay for it. I don't know how exactly yet. But I'll make you regret every moment of starting it."

I looked at her in turn, my eyes flicking across her slender figure, that shapely form clad in the sheer lace. I could see her even more clearly now walking along together. Every little movement of her body. It was a temptation especially given the teasing and added affect her power had on me as well. It was something I couldn't quite resist.

Before we had walked more than a couple more steps, I moved in swinging myself around and driving her back against the wall. I moved quickly, far too quickly for either her or her guards. Before she knew it, I had her pinned there back against the wall my body surrounding hers and my mouth coming down to claim hers ferocious and hot I pressed my lips against hers.

She made a sound and then melted against me her body soft and yielding as she relaxed. Her hands came up and gripped my head running through my hair and just tugged me even closer. I was dimly aware of the guards behind us, they moved forward a step almost instinctively and then crashed to a halt as they realised what was happening.

Not that either of us could have cared at that moment. I pressed myself against her my hands sliding their way down the length of her body until they held her hips. She dropped her own hands to my shoulders and then used her grip to boost herself up hooking her legs around my waist and almost climbing up my body in her eagerness to feel us together.

I slipped my hands around underneath her hips and squeezed her rear pinning her to the wall as I pressed my erection against her growling at the sensation she awakened as I delighted in the touch and feel of her body. She moaned against my mouth and then her head fell back moaning with pleasure as I nipped at her exposed throat.

I swallowed another moan and ground myself against her belly just sliding my erection against her body. "Does that feel in any way like I'm not intending to hold my side of this arrangement?" I murmured to her my voice almost hoarse as I fought the impulse to just take and claim her right there and then.

She pressed herself against me in turn trying to touch as much of me as she could. Her face came down her forehead and cheek just sliding over mine as she tried to increase the amount of skin and contact between us. The friction was almost intolerable making me ache to strip away the layers between us as flimsy as they were.

Her eyes were big and wide, an almost feral look to them as she regarded me. "No, no it doesn't. But I wanted to make sure we agreed. It seems we are." She murmured back clutching at my body. Her hands gripped and squeezed my shoulders and then trailed down my arms running the tips of her fingers over me squeezing as she went.

She trailed her mouth against my cheek reached around and bit my ear tugging it, her teeth sharp and pointed sent a jolt through my system as she teased me.

"Down the corridor straight ahead, last door to the left." She instructed me unwilling to let me go now we had started our game.

I grunted rearranging my grip making sure I had a proper hold of her before I moved. But then I eased back of the wall holding her in my arms. Her legs were still wrapped firmly around my waist her face pressed closed as her mouth explored my skin her lips soft and teasing as they nipped and kissed me.

I hefted her up once more and then set of striding down the corridor her guard still following behind although they kept more of a discreet distance this time. I followed her instructions walking with her in my arms down to the end of the corridor until I found the last door on the left-hand side. It was easy enough to guess it was hers.

The frame was deeply carved, embellished with many details and symbols etched into it. I could feel the power there. It was a ward of sorts powerful in it's own way although I wasn't sure what the exact design of it was. It didn't matter at that point anyway. I pushed her up against it her back banging against the door as her hand dropped reaching for the handle to open it up.

I felt her scramble to catch it until finally she found it, slender fingers wrapping around it and pushing down. The door swung open, and I staggered almost losing my balance as we headed inside. But I regained my footing stepping into the room skin shivering as we crossed the threshold and slipped inside.

I kicked it shut behind us as we went closing it in the face of her guards who clearly weren't sure what they were to do. It didn't matter to me either way. I headed straight for the bed at the centre of the room carrying her with me as I went. Dimly I was aware of some details of the room around me.

Lots of furniture much like the door itself many heavily detailed with carvings of animals and more symbols. Most noticeable was above the centre of the room there was a glass dome the silvery light of the moon spilled light through it. Most things though I wasn't paying attention to. My concentration was fixed beyond that on the wide spacious bed that lay at the opposite end.

I carried her with me almost growling now as I felt the ache building and tightening inside me. Her teasing lips and mouth didn't help they pressed and edged across my skin making me ache as I felt her touch me. Little pinpricks of pleasure that shot through my body. As my feet struck the bottom of the bed it was almost a relief.

I dropped her onto it watched as she pulled herself up higher. Her body arched and moved sinuous and sleek as my eyes followed it. I moved onto the bed rising above her stalking her as she moved up and as she reached towards the head of it, I let myself fall across her pinning her there beneath the weight of my body.

She arched against me now her arms wrapping themselves around my back, her legs around my hips gripping and squeezing me tightly. I held her there pinning her to the bed with my body my mouth scraping along her neck and then up to cover her mouth kissing her hungrily and just savouring the feel of her mouth kissing me back hard.

I let my own hands wonder and roam across her sleek shapely form. I traced along the side of her body, along her thighs back to grasp her hips squeezing and releasing just feeling that aching need and hunger clawing at me. Whether it was her or just me I wasn't certain. At that point I didn't even really care.

I pushed her back just rising up of her, enough for me to slip my hands between us and slide them up the front of her body to her neck gripping her dress. The sheer gown she was wearing that had been a subtle tease all night was something I couldn't ignore and didn't want to waste time dealing with.

I gripped the top around her neck and just pulled using both hands to tug at it. The material resisted valiantly clinging on tenaciously but in the end, I tore through it and then ripped it open pulling the fabric apart uncovering the front of her body as she moaned and gasped beneath me arching up once more.

I kissed her again felt her teeth nip and bite my lip before I started to slide down her my lips tracing across the slender column of her neck dipping lower across the top of her torso and then on even further sliding across the slope of her breast tracing a path in until I could circle a nipple with my tongue and then close over it sucking hungrily.

She groaned arching once more pushing her breast against my mouth as I sucked hungrily her hand reaching down to grip my head sifting her fingers through my hair as she clutched it against her soft flesh. I groaned against her biting and sucking on the aching hard tip and after releasing it with a soft pop lunged across for the other.

I took that as well swirling my tongue around the stiff peak before closing my lips around it and starting to suck again her moans a constant noise as she kept hold of me. When finally, I released it both were hard and glistening from my mouth. I kept close to her my mouth wondering down lower across her body.

I traced my mouth across the taut flat expanse of her belly little light kisses and licks trailing a path down until I could bring my hands to that dress once more. I gripped it again and started to tear through the rest of it ripping through the material before pulling it open exposing even more of her slim, slender frame now as the tattered fabric fell away from her completely.

I had a moment to enjoy the view before me her soft tempting figure, pale and slender, her pert breasts and hard pink tips that crested the peaks. All the way up to the tumbling blonde hair spread out on the bed beneath her as I bit gently at her thigh and drew another low moan of pleasure spilling from her lips.

I let my mouth move back across flicking and edging my tongue across the bare lips of her entrance caressing and teasing her. I felt her moan again her body squirming as my tongue traced a path across her bare soft skin. I could feel her warm and wet to the touch enticing and tempting draw me in further.

I licked along the length of her sex and then as I reached the peak brushed and circled the tip of my tongue over her clit listening as she moaned again arching beneath me. Her hand reached down tangling in my hair holding me against her at least briefly before she tugged and pulled drawing me away before I'd even had the chance to do more than touch her.

As I rose, she pulled me up to meet her mouth and just kissed me hungrily her lips nipping at my mouth her fingers still running through my hair and holding me close against her. Her legs moved over my hips holding me against her while she kissed me and moaned softly just grinding against my body urgently.

She pressed herself against me arching up of the bed to rub and slide herself over my chest. She hissed out a breath running her mouth over my chest as I moved against her. Her hands were gripping my body pulling and tugging at my clothes to get to the bare flesh beneath making me ache even more as I strained against her.

She bit my neck again hissing out a breath. "Don't tease me. I've waited to long for this, and I'm done waiting just do it, just take me." She urged me on her nails raking against the bare skin she uncovered.

I groaned against her. I was aching at that point as well. Whatever logical thought and reason that made me want to take my time and enjoy it was flying quickly away blown by the sheer heat of her need and desire. I was feeling it all too much myself, it was impossible to resist as I lay against her soft tempting form.

I pushed myself up tugging and pushing at my clothes even as her hands helped, pulling my shirt over my head even as I worked to strip of even more and leave my body bare. The press of her bare flesh against my own was like a shock. She rippled beneath me moaning again even as the last remnants fell away, and I pinned her back down to the bed.

Aware of what she had said, feeling the way she was squirming and moving against me I positioned myself above her. I felt her legs spread and part moving around my hips once more hooking onto to me and pushing up, so the head of my shaft rubbed against her belly as I shifted to move my position.

I ground down moving myself, so the swollen head brushed along her thigh and then finally slipped into place against her. My breath caught as I felt her swollen heated sex, she was dripping wet the head of my shaft smearing it against her bare skin as I ground my hips against her rocking back and forth feeling it coat me.

I growled softly dragging myself back and forth just dabbling in it, savouring that sensation but I couldn't hold back for long. I was aching too much and could feel she was exactly the same. Groaning I pushed forward and buried myself inside her one deep long hard thrust that plunged inside her slick wet sex.

We both groaned as I plunged inside her. Immediately that slick wet flesh parted around me and then tightened and squeezed around my shaft as I held myself inside her deep and hard throbbing with pleasure. The feel of her was exquisite just tight and wet rippling around my shaft as I was buried inside her.

She groaned against me her head tilting back panting as the two of us just clung to one another enjoying the moment. She slowly came back and nuzzled my mouth kissing me as she moaned and rubbed herself against my body as I held her the two of us still locked together as we lay there enjoying ourselves.

She felt achingly good. Whether it was our mutual need reflected on each other I wasn't sure but there was no bad thing about this. I just took her fast and frantic rocking and thrusting against her. The friction between our bodies was exquisite my body pushing and working its way in and out of her.

She moaned with me wrapping her legs around my waist holding on, her lips and teeth biting at my neck arching her body up of the bed to press against me. I felt the brush of her skin, her hard nipples rubbing over me as she pulled me close moaning against me as I drove myself inside her.

My hand dropped to her thigh gripping her muscled flesh and squeezing my palm playing along the length of it, my fingers gripping and squeezing as I held her tight against me. I throbbed and pulsed just pushing myself in and out of her feeling her squeeze and tighten around me every stroke that I made inside her.

"Don't stop." She pleaded with me sharp teeth nipping at the skin of my throat as she arched up to press against me again. "Just give it to me. All of it. I want to feel you inside me." Her voice panting and straining with the pleasure made me ache even more. I could barely hold my own need in check let alone hers.

I gripped her tight buried my head in the soft, slender curve of her neck and pounded myself inside her pushing in and out just feeling the heat and friction between us spiral out of control. I felt her grip and pulse around my shaft, I felt her breath on my neck as she took fast greedy gulps of air, and I couldn't hold myself back any longer.

Moaning I thrust inside her again driving forward sliding myself as deep inside of her as I could push myself before I let go. I moaned again, the sound mingling to join hers as I began to spill out just pumping in and out and feeling the slick wetness between us build even more as I emptied inside her.