The Chronicles of a Court Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished, I eased back panting heavily and eventually rolled away to one side until we were laid out side by side on the bed both just taking a moment to recover after the heated quick exertion. Naked and flush with colour she looked as tempting now as she had done when we had begun.

I rolled onto my side and looked at her watching as she stretched out arching on the bed before she sat up and began to look around. The torn remnants of the dress were scattered and after a moment she rose smoothly and slipped of the bed walking towards a nearby chair to retrieve a robe which she lifted up and started to wrap around herself.

She let out a sigh and brushed her hair back starting to rearrange herself, tidying herself up after our encounter. I watched her move around smiling a little as she turned back towards me and paced back towards the bed this time resting her knee on the edge and reaching out a hand towards me as I lay there.

"Come I suppose we should return to the group before we are missed."

I looked at her and sighed. "There I was thinking it was far better to be away from that and here instead enjoying ourselves." I rolled my eyes as I glanced at her.

She slowed and paused her head turning to look at me her brow lifting as she studied my face. "You mean you'd rather stay here instead?" She questioned me her voice light as she spoke, but I could almost tell instinctively that she it was a serious matter to her.

"I'd much rather stay here than go back to. I suspect it would be rather more fun here than back there right now anyway." I smiled wryly as I glanced across at her.

"Stay here with me?" She asked.

"Who else? I thought that was the whole point of the bargain we made."

"It was......but we have done exactly what we agreed upon at least for the night. I assumed that you'd go back now."

I shrugged and lay back resting my head back on my hands as I folded them beneath it. "Why? I'm sure we could find much more fun here anyway between the two of."

She blinked as she looked at me and almost cautiously moved back towards where I lay on the bed inching herself onto it. I just watched her lazily from where I was until she was close enough for me to reach out a hand grasping hold of her wrist and tugging her over. She fell across the bed, and I moved rolling to cover her body beneath my own.

I lowered my mouth down and trailed it along her neck up her cheek and then finally found her mouth kissing her slowly. She moaned and arched up once more biting and my lip and giving it a tug.

"You aren't even joking, are you? You really do want to stay the night here." She murmured softly as she eased back.

"Of course. I was deadly serious in our arrangement why would I rush straight away afterwards? Call me vain but I'd like to leave a better impression on you than merely some alliance of convenience. I want to enjoy our time together as much as we possibly can. Give me a moment to recover a little and I'll prove it."

Her eyes lit as she looked at me and she snuggled closer settling in against the sheets her hand reaching out as her fingertips danced along the length of my chest and then slowly across my belly. She licked her lips and looked at me arching up close enough to my chest to plant a kiss against my skin, then she twisted and turned rolling me over now and moving to push me back.

"Now that is something I think I can help out with." She teased softly.

I watched as she pressed in close against my side her fingertips running down my flank as her lips continued to explore. She planted a line of soft light kisses over my chest, pausing to briefly lick and suck and then bite my nipple before continuing down lower working her way across my stomach and abdomen making the muscles quiver and ache under her tempting touch.

She slipped down to my shaft still semi hard although softer now after our previous round of fun. She looked back up at me hair brushing teasingly across my skin another sensation that had my muscles aching. Just a different touch a sharper contrast to the feel of her lips and teeth as they explored across me.

Her lips brushed the inside of my thigh, the groove joining my hip and she carefully and deliberately bit the muscle hard enough that I knew it would leave a mark. Then she slowly worked her way back in and I found myself clutching at the sheet beneath me in anticipation of what was to come next as I gazed down at her.

Her mouth started to plant light teasing kisses across my skin working up until she brushed against my balls. She lightly sucked on one and then the other making me quiver at the different sensation it created. Then that clever mouth continued further, and she reached the base of my shaft slowly planting a line of kisses all the way up the length of me until she reached the head.

I was still gleaming a little from our earlier bout of fun. Her lips though caressed and rubbed across the head just working their way around it enough to close down and surround me. She groaned softly the sound vibrating through my body as I felt her tongue just tease and play over my aching tip.

She surrounded the head with her lips just sucking softly, little pulls on the sensitive tip of my cock that made me ache even before I felt the touch of her tongue as she swirled it around me and played it along the ridge of harder flesh around the head. As she teased it over the very tip and the slit there, I groaned almost thrusting up to meet her.

Fiery hot eyes looked at me and she moaned as she rubbed her lips around me and sucked even more her clever soft fingers gripping and stroking the very base of my shaft making my entire body shudder as I edged and pushed against that teasing touch. I was already hardening again just growing and thickening properly under her attention. She pulled back to the head lips trailing over me little kisses and gentle licks.

"You taste of sex and power it's a delicious combination, better still when I can taste myself on you as well, when I know exactly what it is we have already done tonight. There is something even more tempting about that." She murmured softly her lips and tongue still playing across me as she gazed up.

Her fingers stroked up and down again slowly deliberately and then she guided me back inside her mouth once more. This time I moaned and thrust pushing myself over her tongue and watching as I sank deeper between her lips. She drew me inside taking me deeper and deeper now muffled moans only adding to the pleasure that engulfed me.

Her hand pressed against my belly her fingers spread out sliding across my skin as my hips bucked and pushed up watching her take my cock in and out of her mouth. She groaned around me her eyes fluttering constantly moving, gliding smoothly up and down along the length of me until she slipped free, and her hand grasped me slowly pumping up and down.

She looked up at me and sat up before she slowly moved forwards climbing up along the length of my body until she straddled me. Her legs moved either side of my thighs and she rose positioning herself above me her fingers still grasping my cock and guiding it to meet her body as she moved over me.

I felt the head press and glide against her lips and then just the smooth slick heat of her sex as I nudged and parted her spreading her open before she sank down slowly along the length of my shaft taking me inside her. Together the two of us moaned softly as she sat down on me gliding down until her rear rested on my thighs.

I arched beneath her pushing up to meet her body, my hands reaching out sliding along her thighs until I gripped her hips and rear just sliding across that silky soft skin exploring and caressing as I felt her squeeze around my cock. Her heated eyes looked down at me her eyes fluttering as she rippled around me and bit her lip letting out a long slow deep breath.

Bending over she leaned forwards and pressed herself against my chest her mouth nipping and kissing across my skin working her way from my chest to my neck and finally my mouth. She kissed me hungrily moaning into my mouth even as I held her squeezing those soft tempting curves and just feeling her gripping my shaft.

When she eased back, she flashed me a wicked smile. "Now this......this I like. I never thought I'd see the day when someone from the courts would be like this not only in my bed but beneath me like this. Where I could feel them inside me, where I could see and feel exactly how much they wanted me." She punctuated her words by kissing and nipping at my throat little pinpricks of pleasure that shot through me every time she touched my skin.

"I happen to be very much enjoying it myself right now as well." I breathed out. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else not when something like this could be done here."

She smiled again. "The fact that you actually mean that makes this more special than you can imagine. I've longed for this kind of a night for so long. The earlier bout would have been worth it all but this.......you can't imagine what that means." Her voce turned soft and thoughtful as she looked at me.

Nuzzling her throat I kissed her again, my lips sliding across hers and my teeth teasing her lush mouth. "My Lady I am not leaving until the morning unless you really want me to. Tonight, I am all yours however you like as much as we can manage. If this alliance is to be real, I agreed to your terms. It won't be just this night."

Her eyes glittered as she looked at me hot and hungry as she licked her lips and flashed a wicked smile. She nipped at my neck once more a satisfied sound of desire escaping her. Her hands trailed along my sides and against my chest her nails raking lightly across my skin as she touched me teasing slowly.

"That is something I'm going to look forward to even more. At least once we've finished with the rest of this night and then perhaps the morning as well." She teased me her mouth sliding across to kiss mine hungrily. I gripped her hips and tightened my hold on her as she did, feeling myself pulse inside her as she pressed close.

Holding her tight gave me more room to thrust and I began to push and buck against her sliding myself against her thrusting up as much as I could to try and sink my aching length ever deeper inside the tight slick heat of her sex. She moaned holding onto me again before her body began to move as well just sliding back and forth along my thighs grinding against me.

I held her hips and rear tightly just squeezing them helping her to move against me. I drew one hand around to the front of her body and slipped it down to rub and tease her clit once more and she bit her lip a shudder running through her as she began to speed up moving faster and harder just panting as she rode me.

The sight of her, the feel of her, it was all too good. She felt exquisite soft and smooth, her skin glistened. Her fingers ran across my chest her nails raking my skin. I felt her sliding along my cock up and down rhythmically pulsing and squeezing me as I pushed against her. I arched up of the bed my body swamped with pleasure and need as she used me.

I felt her mouth scrape along my throat and nip at my neck once biting and sucking hard enough I knew there'd be marks there the next morning. At that moment anything apart from her didn't even matter. I moaned again clutching her tightly bucking and grinding just thrusting up inside her lush slick folds as she panted against me.

Her fingers stroked my cheek and held my face lowering her mouth to kiss me hungrily stealing my breath as she moaned against me. She nipped at me again groaning as her eyes flashed hot and wicked as she studied me. "I want you to finish, I want to see you let go, I want to feel it, I want to know that right now you're all mine and that I did this all myself." She practically purred nipping and kissing me as she slowed just rocking and grinding onto my cock.

Her hands caressed me gently again and I pulsed inside her feeling her grip me as she pushed herself upright stretching and arching and looking every inch the utter temptation, she was. I couldn't have resisted that even if I had been trying and at that moment I definitely wasn't trying. I wanted nothing more than to give her everything she wanted.

I settled my hands on her hips just moaning as I gripped her tightly and felt her grinding and rocking against me. I arched beneath her thrusting up just wanting to be as deep inside her as possible not as easy positioned as we were, but she had no intention of moving and I let myself enjoy it as much as possible just surrendering to the pleasure.

She was exquisite, her skin shining as she rode me, her eyes bright and hungry as she drank in the sight of me. She straddled my thighs gripping my body tightly with her own and just rode me moving harder and faster as she felt me pulsing and throbbing inside her more and more with every second that passed.

I couldn't resist that. I didn't even want to. I gripped her even more tightly fingers gripping her pale flesh as she bounced up and down sliding and working her body up to the head of my shaft before she slid back down taking all of me inside her on every stroke. I pulsed and throbbed feeling her own arousal dripping down my length as she moved.

I felt my body ache felt that pleasure rise and when I knew I couldn't take any more I just seized her tightly stopping her from rising just holding her tight as I thrust and tried to drive myself as deep inside her as I could before I felt my throbbing hard length pulsing more and more until finally I began to explode and burst out pouring myself inside her again hot and thick as she watched breathless and moaning grinding herself onto me.

I watched her bite her lip her hips moving harder and faster as she moved against me half grinding half just bouncing sliding herself up and down on my length until the sensation so acute, I had to grip her tight pulling her against me just to stop the friction between us becoming too much. I gritted my teeth eyes rolling as she clenched around me gasping and quivering with pleasure.

I reached my hand around caressing it against her brushing over skin working down between her parted thighs until I could feather the tip across her clit stroking and pressing it against her even as she continued to buck and move on me her hips sliding now back and forth the groans and panting growing by the second until the combination of our bodies moving together and the touch of my finger on her clit sent her tumbling over that edge.

She moaned her eyes fluttering as she let herself go and just bucked against me writhing and sliding against me until panting, she fell forward across my body moaning into my neck as she buried her face in against my neck her lips teasing my ear as she groaned. I clung to her holding her tight still feeling the last of my own climax rushing through me still, until breathless we both just lay there tangled together.

We didn't stir for a time. Instead, we lay there pressed tightly together my hands still holding and stroking over her body while she nestled her head in against my neck and chest. I felt her soft and warm, felt her breath brush and slide across my skin every time she breathed. It was deliciously soft and exquisitely tempting. I basked in the pleasure just taking a moment to catch my breath.

When she finally stirred enough to lift her head, she gazed at me through heavy lidded eyes and just smiled. It wasn't more than a small twitch of her lips, but her eyes glowed with pleasure as her mouth pressed lightly against mine and she kissed me gently. I squeezed her, hands tightening around her body as she did and kissed her back nipping at her lips.

We rested again then, sleeping lightly pressed close together. I wasn't conscious of time passing I was tired enough then that I needed sleep. When I woke again it was still dark and it took me a moment more to realise what had woken me. Sienna was still pressed against me soft and warm against my skin. This time however her head was over my hips her hair a soft teasing caress as it brushed my skin.

Her mouth however was busy. I was already hard again from her attention. Little licks and kisses were placed against me. As I stirred and hardened, she drew me into her mouth working her way down to the base easier to do when I was softer although as I watched her through sleepy eyes and enjoyed her attention I began to grow and harden and heard her happy moan of pleasure.

She looked back at me hungrily eyes sparkling as she pulled her mouth to the head lips and tongue just playing and teasing as she gazed back. I shuddered as I watched her, as I felt her mouth tease me. The soft lips and wet tongue were a contrast to the touch of her teeth sharp and pointed as they grazed my skin.

"Someone stirs again." She murmured softly still smiling as she kissed the head of my shaft.

"I couldn't possibly wonder why." I breathed out arching an eyebrow as I glanced at her.

She smirked and sucked the head before rubbing and sliding her tongue over me making me shudder. "Well, I think something has to be done about it." She continued just teasing me as she spoke those lips and tongue teasing.

I rose then breaking her grip catching her body and rolling her over until she was lying face down. I covered her with my body moving myself into position hips pressing against her soft firm rear and my erection nudging her lips. I felt her quiver felt her body ripple in anticipation as she felt me.

"I think you're right." I breathed slowly into her ear even as I thrust forward sinking my cock inside her again.

She moaned softly panting as I pushed myself slowly in and out of her hips pressed tightly against her firm rear. I held her trapped the weight of my body pinning her to the bed slowly just rocking and grinding against her savouring how good it felt as she squeezed and pulsed around my shaft as I rode her body.

"Something like this." I breathed out growling into her ear.

We remained locked like that panting and moaning together grinding against each other. I kissed and nibbled her skin, teased her neck, her shoulders anywhere I could reach just thrusting slowly and firmly in and out repeatedly until neither of us could take any more. Then I just fucked her hard and deep hips slapping against her rear groaning into each other's mouth until I erupted out inside her again.

We continued like that for the rest of the night resting in between bouts the final one after the sun had risen until finally satisfied and worn out, we collapsed together in a tangle of damp sweaty skin and rumpled sheets. Her head was on my chest a smile on her face as she looked at me.

"So, is that our alliance suitably formed?" I eventually asked her.

"I believe the terms were acceptable yes." She'd licked her lips as she smirked at me.

"So, you'll send an ambassador to our court as your representative?"

It shall be done yes, and our agreement will remain as long as you keep to your side of things. Keep up a relationship with whomever I choose and of course find your way back to my own court as soon as you can possibly manage."

"It will be done." I agreed. "As long as your ambassador is happy in our court I'll keep to our bargain, and I hope of course you'll visit as well when we are more prepared for guests."

"Now that would be my pleasure. In more ways than one." She smiled lazily at me and pressed her mouth to mine sealing our arrangement.

It always held firm that agreement we made. It wasn't without it's tests over the years of course. But we remained close her information was valuable, at times the only thing that kept us alive quite probably. As we grew as a court in power and reputation it helped them as well, few would risk an open fight once we were established. It was an arrangement that suited us both and over her years her ambassador would become a cornerstone of our own court.