All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Hvad Ch. 00'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
Not my type of story, but strong enough to carry past that.

You are a fine, enthralling writer with a satisfying breath of visions, plots, intellectual content, emotional range and all that tasty stuff....Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well done

This was an excellent story arc with great characters an awesome plot and pacing was superb.

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eastern European setting

Really enjoyed the Eastern European setting grounded in what could have been an alternate history of our world. Eastern European history has long been underrated by many in the English-speaking world, so kudos for shining some light on it, albeit in a fictional way. You manage to provide just enough clues for the reader to associate the fictional culture with a real historical one, yet not enough to be entirely sure if it. For example, I still hesitate in associating the Izumyrians with the Byzantines.

On a side note, I don't know if you are aware of the game Mount & Blade II Bannerlord? The setting in that game is another take on more or less the same historical material you have used.

Overall, it's been quite fun for me to try and pick out some of the historical details. Thank you.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to enjoying yet another fabulous fable from one of my favorite authors. 🤩

Comentarista82Comentarista829 days ago

Can you believe I'm just NOW reading this? I never expected any recognition...but that's super cool to know I could help you along like that. Awesome and THANKS!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES