All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Hvad Ch. 14'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 4 years ago
Well handled

You're certainly going to "stretch" Borna's anticipation and planning abilities!

Rasiph's one interesting older fellow and I love what he added to the story in Izumyr. It would indeed be something if you brought Dulo along to fight later, as you seem to leave that door open. Nice history on Izumyr from Rasiph, to explain why they hadn't yet attacked Hvad. Fascinating opportunity lies in the Izumyrian's enemies to the south and southeast for sure--and the insinuation is they would be more than a match for the Izumyrians.

I so enjoy this story. You hinted at Payl already delivering the baby, so what are the chances it's a beautiful and bright girl?

What a great ride and what an engaging story. 5. :)

EridonEridonalmost 4 years ago
As Great as Always!

Basically what the comment title says. This is as great as always. Which means it is pretty damn good.

Though now I think I "know" who the Izumyrians are based on. They remind me slightly of the post Christianisation Hungarians, or Bulgarians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
These short chapters

Draw you in just enough to be disappointed that it ends...

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 4 years ago
Can’t come fast enough!

I greatly appreciate your quick pace to publish, but at this point the chapters can’t come fast enough. It’s a thoroughly engaging tale, and your narrator is a man I would want to be friends with. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great chapter!

‘Spern, another great chapter. Can’t wait for the next one

SirGReadALotSirGReadALotover 3 years ago
Disappointed in the Dulo diversion

Because I am reading this in Sept 2020 after the last chapter was posted at the end of June, I have the foresight of knowing only one more chapter remains. That is further reason that I found Dulo (in my opinion only because after all, this is not my story) a diversion and a waste of time and words. I also don't understand why, with Payl at home and pregnant, you would add the drama of 'another woman'!

After 13 5* chapters, I don't understand how you decided on this one - 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...