The Chronicles of Lars Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Lars’ last summer in Minnesota before going abroad.
4.6k words
4.74
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

The Chronicles of Lars Ch. 02

It's Lars' last summer in Minnesota before going abroad

Author's Note: Thank you for reading my stories and I do appreciate all your comments and ratings! I recommend starting this series by reading Ch. 01 for background and color. Also, I removed the previous Ch. 02 (Earning my Wings) as I decided to re-order my exploits chronologically. It'll be back later in the series. Oh, and all characters are over the age of 18 years old.

***

After I graduated college in 2008, I hung around home in Minnesota for the summer working odd jobs to pick up some extra cash for my upcoming trip to Europe. I needed to save as much as I could since I was planning on spending a year sucking and fucking my way across the continent.

I'd come out to my family the year before and let's just say they were neither surprised nor judgmental about my sexual orientation. And while there aren't exactly any rainbow flags flying in my small town, everyone tends to know everyone else's business and they generally take a live and let live approach to life. I'm pretty sure most everyone in town knows I'm gay but they don't treat me any differently than they have my entire life. Besides, its led to some pretty interesting encounters with guys who I had no idea were either bi or gay.

For a while I worked part-time for Mr. Stenson at the True Value Hardware store doing a little bit of everything. One Sunday, he closed the store early so that he and whomever else that wanted to, could attend the annual summer festival and picnic at the town square. Me and one other guy opted to stay and do some inventory restocking.

Michael was a hot little number. He was 19 years old, stood about six-foot-tall and was a modest 150 lbs. or so. He'd graduated from high school just the year before and was working full time at the store, biding his time like all of us I suppose, trying to figure out the next chapter of his life

Muscular with long blond shaggy hair, Michael always had a ready and engaging smile on his face. I was constantly checking him out in the tight 501's he always wore and more than once I caught him doing the same to me. Whenever I saw him on the step ladder stocking product on the higher shelves, I'd scramble to offer to help him so he wouldn't have to keep going up and down. But really, the only thing I wanted was for me to be going down on that ever-present bulge in his jeans.

He always took his time making sure everything was perfectly arranged on the shelf which gave me more time imagining the length of the tool coiled inside those faded Levi's, the benefit of being eye-level with his crotch when he was on the ladder. After Mr. Stenson locked up, Michael immediately went to one of the far aisles with the step ladder and started his stocking routine putting some excess cases of light bulbs on the top shelf. Of course I followed him so I could help him out.

Sure enough, his dick was on proud display tucked down the left side of his pants. The beauty of well-worn jeans is the denim is thinner and doesn't leave much to the imagination especially for the gifted. I could see the outline of his penis as it curved down his pant leg and the prominent outline of the head. It looked like it was just semi-hard and if that was the case, I figured he was at least six or seven inches and cut (I'm almost never wrong about these things). After helping him with a half dozen of the boxes I decided it was time for me to do the press-to-test to find out.

"Hey Lars can you hand me up another case?"

"Sure," I said, picking up another case of bulbs up off the flatbed cart and handing it up to him. As I did, I made a clumsy attempt to make it look like I was about to drop the box. I quickly moved to keep from losing control of it and as I did, the back of my right hand purposely brushed his crotch, the knuckles just grazing his protruding shaft.

"Oh, sorry Michael, almost lost one," I said with a smirk.

He stared down at me for a moment as he took the box then broke into a huge grin.

"Dude, that was pretty lame," he laughed. "If you wanna check out my package, all you gotta do is ask," he said as he put the box on the shelf.

He stood there on the ladder for a moment and then I reached out and felt his denim-covered rod with my hand and ran my fingers slowly along its length a few times, feeling it harden as I went. I looked up at him with pleading eyes but said nothing.

"Well go ahead if you want to. Everyone knows you like dick."

My fingers went to the fly of his jeans and I unbuttoned the top button. In a swift move I popped open the remaining buttons revealing a mass of soft blond pubic hair and the veiny curve of his shaft before it disappeared inside his pants. I love it when a guy goes commando and I could easily tell he had a thick one as I grasped the sides of his jeans and pulled them slowly down his hips revealing more of his teenage dick. When it cleared the head, his cock sprung free and launched upward like a jack-in-the-box.

I stared at the beast for a long moment, the oversized glans already starting to glisten with sticky droplets of pre-cum forming at his piss slit begging to be licked. I reached up and gently held the shaft of his cock in the palm of my hand in a way that looked like I was weighing gold or precious gems. I could feel the sinewy veins pulsing with blood as it throbbed, droplets of his translucent fluid now dripping onto my wrist. I squeezed it slightly feeling the heat emanating from his dick, as my other hand went to cup his massive boy balls. They were heavy and slightly covered with fine blond hair. Judging by their size, I was sure they held a substantial serving of sweet yogurt.

"It's beautiful," I said looking up at his eyes as I slowly stroked his dick in my hand, his lubricant starting to coat my wrist.

He moaned as I jacked him a few times. Michael was hard as a rock now as I squeezed his cock at the base causing the veins in his shaft to protrude even more. My fist around the base of his dick, he still had a good five or so inches on top of that crowned by that glorious purple helmet of his.

With my thumb on the bottom side of his shaft, I slowly pushed up on his shaft to coax more of his pre-cum from his urethra and was rewarded with a large dollop forced from the head. The pearl hung from the tip just long enough for me to reach out with my tongue to catch it before it fell to the floor. It was sweet as it hit my taste buds and had a tangy finish. Still fisting his large prick, I looked up and saw him staring down at me as I slowly licked his goo off my wrist.

"Gawd you're a prick tease just like my girlfriend...suck it already!" he commanded.

I couldn't get his cock into my mouth fast enough as I slid my lips over the large velvety mushroom head. I bathed it with my tongue, slurping up the last traces of his fluid before taking the length of his shaft all the way in. Michel put his hand on the back of my head and started fucking my face, slowly at first, then picking up speed after he was sure I wasn't going to choke on his long, fat dick (I've been doing this awhile and can take a cock). As his hips bucked into me, I grabbed his ass cheeks and helped him out, pulling him into me and his dick head hitting the back of my throat.

All of the sudden he stopped fucking my mouth and I knew he was about to cum. He tried to pull his cock out but I held him in place as he began to shoot his warm nut juice down my throat. The kid had zero stamina but he made up for it with the load he was filling my mouth with. I swallowed as fast as I could as he kept firing ropes of thick cum into my gullet. His orgasm finally subsided and I let his spent dick slide from my mouth.

I licked my lips and looked up at him. "How was it?"

"Man, that was incredible," he said as I kissed his still semi-hard cock one more time before he moved to pull his jeans up and stuff it back in. "You're way better than Mallory. You can do that anytime you want."

I wiped the rest of his goo from my lips with the back of my hand. "I'd love to."

Just then we heard the tinkling of the bell over the front door as Mr. Stenson walked in and hollered out to us, "It's just me boys, I forgot something in the office."

We both snickered and Michael quickly finished straightening himself. No sooner had he fastened the last button on his jeans, Mr. Stenson appeared in our aisle and saw the boxes we'd been stacking.

"Oh, you boys are making good progress I see. Well I'm outahere so you just carry on with what you're doing." As soon as we heard the bell again and the door close behind him we both burst out laughing.

It didn't take long for Michael to reload and he asked me to blow him again. This time he took me to the outdoor section of the store where a woven hammock and stand was on display. He stripped off his jeans altogether and lay face-first on the hammock with his big dick dangling down through the duracord. I milked and sucked that thing from underneath and he soon rewarded me with a massive facial when he exploded and rained his milky white seed down on my face.

I'll say this about Michael, for still being just nineteen, he has a man-sized cock but he always cums a little too fast. The good news is that he's quick to rally and his next load is always as big and thick as his last. I sucked his meat a lot that summer but we never repeated it in the store after that day.

Our favorite spot was in the back of the parking lot behind the Tasty Freeze where he'd park his pick-up truck next to a grove of trees and he'd eat his lunch while I got my daily protein drink. His cock had some real potential so I gave him an 7ctb3 rating and the nickname "Big Shooter." (You'll need to go back to Chapter 1 if you don't understand my rating system).

Even though Michael had a hair trigger with his weapon of mass ejaculation, as much as I tried, I could never convince him to fuck my hungry ass with that beautiful cock of his. I constantly asked him why and Michael's stock answer was always, "Cuz I'm not a fag." Well, for not being a fag, he sure liked getting sucked off by one and since I'm not one to look a (hung) gift horse in the mouth, I was happy to be his cum bucket that summer and savor my manna from big dick heaven.

One day, I was going to town on Michael's dick in the back lot. His jeans were at his ankles and he was slumped down on the bench seat of his pickup as I bobbed up and down on his magnificent prick. I cupped his balls and was pumping his shaft into my mouth when his body suddenly went rigid. I figured he was about to cum but then he jerked and bolted upright

"Oh shit it's the cops!" he said with alarm as he pushed my head away from his lap.

The patrol car pulled up right next to Michael's side of the truck and the officer quickly jumped out just as Michael arched his back and lifted his butt off the seat to pull his jeans up over his ass, his hard cock pointing upward. The cop had a buzz cut and was wearing mirrored aviators and just stared as Michael struggled to stuff his swollen dick back into his pants. He had a look of fear on his face and immediately froze when the officer tapped on his window. He slowly rolled it down as the officer stood there with a clenched jaw and glared at us for a moment as I wiped my mouth,

"Well, well, well," said the officer as stuck his head through the window and peered inside the vehicle, purposely looking down at Michael's rapidly deflating cock for a moment before looking up again.

"If it isn't little Mikey Rollins getting his wee-wee sucked at the ol' Tasty Freeze."

"Um, hi uh, Stanley," Michael responded sheepishly. He obviously knew the guy.

"It's Officer Stanley to you, you little prick and your parents aren't going to be too happy with you." Then he looked directly at me and said, "You're in a heap a trouble young man. I'm gonna need to see some ID."

I fished my driver's license out of my wallet and said nothing as I handed it the officer.

He studied it for a moment before speaking again. "Just as I thought. You're going have to come with me," he said as he motioned for me to get out of the vehicle.

As I opened the door, a feeling of dread washed over me and I sensed my future going down the drain as he walked around the truck and took me by the arm and led me towards his patrol car. He stopped and stared at Michael for a second.

"Oh and Mikey, I've been getting complaints about suspicious activity here so I suggest you stop hanging out at the Tasty Freeze," he said dismissively before putting me in the front seat. Then he backed out and left Michael sitting there in his truck staring at us as we headed out of the parking lot for the police station.

We drove in silence for a couple of minutes before he spoke up. "I thought you looked familiar. You know I went to school with your older brother and I've heard all about you."

I looked over at him quizzically. "And just what have you heard?"

"I'll be the one asking the questions," he snapped back at me.

I was now close to tears and had the sinking feeling that my life as I knew was coming to an end. I would never be able to live down getting arrested for lewd behavior and having the entire town know about it. It would be worse for my parents. And I could forget about my planned trip to Europe.

Then a curious thing happened. As we approached the station, Officer Stanley just kept on going, driving right past it and headed out towards the edge of town. He obviously wasn't driving me home since I lived in the opposite direction. A different kind of fear washed over me as he turned down a dirt road and headed off into a wooded area. Growing up here you'd think I would know this place backwards and forwards but I had no idea where he was going as he took a series of turns and finally pulled up to a locked gate.

"Stay here," he ordered as he got out and unlocked the gate. We drove through and up a long road until we came to an old farmhouse and barn where he parked.

"Come on," he said as he opened the door, leaving no ambiguity as to whether I had any other options. He walked around the front of his vehicle and leaned back to sit on the hood of his vehicle. Arms crossed, I could see his ripped biceps straining the short sleeves of his uniform shirt. He was square-jawed and had a solid build, testimony to his brief stint in the Marines I came to find out later. He had a v-shaped torso that was clad in a bullet-proof vest under his shirt.

"This used to be my grandparent's place until they passed away. Now it's mine but it needs some fixing up," he explained casually.

I looked around and saw it was a large farm. I couldn't see any other structures other than a couple of other out-buildings.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I told you I'd be the one asking the questions and you'd better not lie to me," he said pointing his finger towards my face for emphasis. I nodded my head slowly.

"You like sucking guys' cocks don't you?"

I nodded again.

"How long have you been sucking that Rollins kid's pecker?"

"Um, since I started working at the hardware store, so pretty much all summer."

"Have you let him fuck you?"

"I've tried but he won't. He said he's not gay."

"Yeah well, I might beg to differ on that one," he snorted.

I wondered where he was going with all this.

"You like taking it in the ass?"

"I love it."

"Who was your first?"

"It was a guy my brother skied with in college."

"Yes, Sven. I know."

I cocked my head and looked at him.

"I told you, I went to school with your brother, and Sven too. I also know all about Sven."

I eyed him closely and saw he had a lump in his uniform pants.

"I appreciate your honesty Lars. Now here's the part where I'm going to offer you some friendly advice. This isn't coming from a cop, it's me talking man-to-man to another gay guy."

That comment surprised the hell out of me and I think my eyes got a little wide when he said it.

He saw the look on my face and took off his sunglasses. "Yeah, yeah, I'm also gay, but I don't go around town flaunting it and sucking dicks in restaurant parking lots. You're going get yourself into some real trouble if you aren't more discrete Lars."

"More discrete as in maybe we should go somewhere outside of town to the countryside instead?" I asked, feeling a little bolder now that the danger seemed to be passing.

"Exactly," he said as he broke into a smile for the first time.

"Then I think you should frisk me to make sure I don't have any deadly weapons on me," I said as I turned and voluntarily placed my hands apart on the hood of the patrol car and spread my legs slightly.

He stood up. "That would be proper police procedure to eliminate any threats," he said softly as he moved in behind my spread legs.

I felt his strong hands move under my armpits to feel the front of my untucked t-shirt and pat me down. He ran his hands underneath and briefly rub my pectoral muscles. As he did this, I felt his fingers run over my hard nipples several times before he tweaked each one between his thumb and forefinger making me jump. Officer Stanley obviously knew the buttons to push on a man as I felt my cock harden pressed up against the warm hood of the car.

His hands moved to my buttocks as he felt his way around my rear. Then I felt one of his hands move underneath and he grabbed my package from behind and squeezed it gently.

"I think I may have found something," he breathed into my ear.

He moved in closer until I felt his large bulge press into my ass from behind as he started a slow grind.

"And just what do you intend to do about it?" I grunted as I pushed back against him to meet his movements.

He stepped back and pulled me by the waist so I was now standing. He moved in behind me as one hand went up the front of my shirt again and the other to the front of my jeans where he unsnapped the button and lowered the zipper. As he massaged my nipples, he slipped his hand inside my jeans and grasped my throbbing dick then reached lower and proceeded to kneed my full balls.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson for your questionable behavior," he hissed into my ear.

He had me panting now. "I agree, you need to teach this cum slut a lesson."

Officer Stanley pushed my pants down my legs along with my boxer shorts. Now I was bare assed as he knelt behind me and slipped my sneakers off so he could get rid of my jeans altogether. Still kneeling, he spread my legs further apart and began to rub my ass cheeks. I felt his thumbs pry them apart and then he moved closer until I could feel his hot breath on my bud.

With my cheeks spread apart, an electrifying jolt went through my body when I felt his tongue tip on my hole. He swiped at my crack several times until I felt his tongue tip start to make little circles around my asshole. Then he dove in licking and jabbing at my hole, trying to get his tongue tip inside me.

A finger came to the rescue as he rubbed it around my eager opening to lube it up with his saliva before lowly pushing through the entrance all the way inside me. I could only moan with pleasure as I leaned forward onto the hood of his vehicle as he began to finger fuck me. Loosened up, he pulled his finger out and I felt his tongue tip replace it as he rimmed my hole.

After a couple of minutes, he stood up and I heard him undoing his big Sam Brown belt and he placed it next to me on the hood with a thud. The sound of his pants unzipping was music to my ears as he moved forward and I felt the tip of his cock press against the opening. Wet and ready with his spit, I was more than ready to take him inside me.

Funny, I'd always given a man a little head before letting them fuck me so I'd know what I was in for. But I hadn't seen beyond the bulge he'd had in his pants so I had no idea what to expect.

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers
12