The Chronicles of Lars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to wait long as I felt the head of his dick press through my opening. He paused for a couple of seconds to let me get used to him but it'd been way too long for me so I pushed back against him to let him know to get on with it. I felt more of his inches slide into me as I held my breath. Officer Stanley wasn't huge but I could tell he had a nice sized prick as he buried it completely in my ass. Once he bottomed out, he pulled back and began a slow fuck moving in and out of me with ease.

Each time he pushed all the way in, I exhaled with a grunt as he started to pick up his pace. As much as I had begged Michael to fuck me with his big wood, there was no way he would have lasted beyond a few thrusts. Officer Stanley on the other hand, he knew what he was doing as he started pummeled my ass. He would alter his moves slightly to peg my prostate as he plunged his cock in and out of my gaping hole. The feeling of his cock head constantly hitting my p-spot quickly sent me over the edge as my dick erupted and I began spraying my goo all over the hood of the patrol car.

I felt his sweat dripping off his face and onto my ass as he fucked me from behind with force. He was relentless on my fuck hole and I loved every moment as he slammed his meat into me. He stayed in rhythm as his assault went on for so long I'd almost lost track of time. This stud could fuck and there was seemingly no end in sight as he pounded me.

"I want you to cum," I finally uttered, the syllables coming out of my mouth in cadence with his thrusts.

"Getting - close - Lars," he stammered.

After he thrust into me another dozen times or so, I felt his body stiffen as he buried his dick in to the hilt and cried out. The next sensation I felt was him shooting his load deep into my bowels. Multiple jets of his sperm coated my inner walls as he held himself inside me while he emptied his balls. Finally, after he stopped cumming, he slowly pulled his cock out until it disengaged from my hole with a pop. A small tsunami of his seed quickly followed as his cream pie spilled from my well-used ass to the gravel below my feet.

He was already putting his Sam Brown belt on by the time I stood up and straightened myself.

"Damn," was all I could muster as a compliment as I gathered my jeans with my knees shaking.

On the ride back to town Officer Stanley told me the real reason why Michael refused to fuck me was because he was a bottom like me.

"Trust me," he said with a wink, "I've cum in that twink's ass more times than I can count."

"But he said he has a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, so?" he replied with a laugh. "So do I!"

As he pulled up to the hardware store to drop me off I saw Michael's truck parked in its usual spot.

"Now if Stenson gives you any problem about being gone you just tell him to call me. I'll be happy to come straighten his ass out too!"

As I got out of his car I paused briefly. "So, you never did tell me your name."

"It's Officer Stanley," he said laughing loudly as he pulled away. I just stood there and shook my head.

I headed inside the store and Mr. Stenson saw me but didn't say a word. I headed back to the stock room and found Michael there processing some customer returns. He looked up and me and grinned knowingly.

"Doesn't he have the most amazing cock you've ever seen?" he whispered excitedly.

"I dunno, I never saw it," I said shrugging my shoulders as I smiled back at him then I turned and walked out of the room.

After the scare that day, that was the last time I gave Michael a blowjob although it wasn't for my lack of trying. I guess we were both ready to move on to the next chapter in our lives.

***

The End

Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading my chronicles. So, what are some of your favorite travel places? I always look forward to your input, comments and ratings. Please stay safe!

12