All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 03'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Still in perfect order of things

Damn this is going perfectly, so perfect even that Jen can't concentrate on morning pray. As someone who went to a catholic school I have utmost sympathy for her, besides all her blushing and insecurities just add to the cuteness factor. But giving her some more confidence in herself, maybe after the talk with mom, would be a bad thing for her self-image. Mark being the perfect gentlemen gives me confidence he won't change halfway through and start pressing Jen for more, please don't go that way if you haven't written more of the story.

Another well deserved 5*!

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Still going well

Under normal circumstances, I dislike stories that jump from one first-person story to another first-person view of the situation. But somehow it seems to be working OK here. I hope it continues without becoming disjointed.

Maybe it's having the voices of the other girls as well as the boyfriend and the girlfriend that is doing it ? Anyhow, we'll see how it goes. So far, so good.

Lue

Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

Great character development and dialog. Got to read some more of your stories while waiting for the next chapter.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A DICK AND JANE PRIMER READER

and fodder for the diary/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Go Big Blue!

I was on that campus in the 70's. you describe it well. Nice story

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
The next chapter . . .

. . . is a little less romance and a bit more back-story, something that I needed to get done for character development, but Chapter 5 -- which is still in the writing stage -- gets a little more heated.

I am really pleased with the comments I've been getting; they provide encouragement.

dc6370dc6370almost 8 years ago
I love the "innocent" love story.

Keep the chapters coming!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
discovery

can be exciting to watch

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
This story goes well

I still love this story.

I hope that the following chapters continue in this line and not become a story of unbridled lust.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous