All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 04'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Some awesome addition to the storyline

For a chapter that deals primarily with Jennifers problems as how to present the matter to her family it was a superb one, really enjoyed how it all went down and how her mom is far more understanding than Jennifer feared. Mark on the other hand was hit even harder, who waxes floor just for the sake of it ;)

As usual I loved the pacing and the narrative, the multiple point-of-view approach fits in perfectly and I hope to see more of it (maybe even the dad or mom at some point).

5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really like this so far!

Different and sweet. Just seems more realistic. Reminds me of myself a little. Wouldn't mind if the chapters were a little longer.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
NO DECEPTION HERE

its just "Good Ole Cupid" doing his Thing and sewing young love TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous:

Chapter 5 is in the submissions queue, though it hasn't yet been approved, and it is a bit longer; the literotica software divided it into two pages.

Again, I appreciate all of the comments, and the votes this series has received.

Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

Yes, very nicely written, the scenes with her mother and the dialog rang very true to life. The statement that her father courted her mother was obvious, but necessary. She could have had that dialog with herself, internally, but the mother daughter talk fit nicely and mothers usually do have a keen sense of intuition. Of course if it was my daughter going off to college I suspect my radar would be finely tuned at each visit home.

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
getting better with each chapter

i have gone from 3 stars to four. looking forward to the next one.

dc6370dc6370almost 8 years ago
Luv it!

Nice slow progression, seems quite real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy Mark?

I hope that when Mark and Jennifer finally see each other naked and "get it on," she may be impressed with the slightly hairy chest he has to show her. He seems a mature, and well-developed young man! Anxious to read more about them!

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago

Nice story build up.Progressing really well.

Anxious to read the next parts.

pcthrone

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
the build continues

I hope we will also learn about his family.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Better even chapter

This story improvement in each chapter.

I hope to continue in this line.

I was surprised understanding Jennifer's mother, against the alleged intolerance of his father.

I want to continue reading the evolution of this story!

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous