All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 12'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

short and sweet.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
That's how it's meant to be

Despite the shortness of the chapter I enjoyed it immensely, so much so that like Mark I forgot about the previous night. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem, Jen did have doubts of her own since she always initiated the lovemaking. In total it goes to show how well hey fit each other and how the exploration offers them means to get even closer, and they get their rocks off as bonus. The change in Jen, talking open about sex with someone else but her mom, was really uplifting and great character builder.

Side note - I just love it how you seamlessly continued the story from the previous cliffhanger.

As usual I gave it a 5* and now patiently wait more soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
They are a great couple

Mark and Jennifer are able to "weather" anything, from the rainstorm that left them soaked and happy to the sexual escapades that leave them satisfied and "spent." I think they are ready for anything precisely because they ARE concerned about how their actions affect each other. They are tender and loving, and willing to talk about what they want and don't want. Their level of give and take is well developed. I just love hearing about their fun times together. And Jennifer is becoming more and more open to sex and leaving her repressed nature behind, and Mark seems the perfect person (gentleman) to bring her out of that background. I imagine Mark with more maturity -- more hair coming in on that wonderfully masculine and muscular chest -- all to make Jen a very happy girl. Jen seems to enjoy touching Mark's body, from his gorgeous hard cock and pubic bush to his legs and arms, his hairy chest, neck, lips, hair. Please continue writing about their experiences!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
I love learning

along with them

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
The next chapter . . .

. . . is about half-way done.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
This story still great!

I still love this story.

I am confident that the other chapters will be with the same level of romance and little lust (for me, this is important).

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
Beautiful Oral Sex!

Many people especially women think that oral sex (eating pussy) is nasty and dirty until they have received it. Other than intercourse giving a woman oral sex is the most beautiful way of expressing love for them. Kissing, licking and sucking their vulva, their labia, their vagina and their clitoris is just wonderful for both partners. And bringing a woman to orgasm or orgasms orally is the most wonderful part of that segment of making love to a woman. And many woman feel the same way about giving their lover oral sex, also.

Fast hard pounding a woman (also called fast slam fucking) can really bring a woman to multiple, huge orgasms which, as long as it is not harming the woman, can be an occasional method of giving a woman the extreme pleasure she will really cherish and enjoy and strengthen the love bond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous