All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 02'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fucking hell

This just got real super quick, amazing, keep it up.

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 3 years ago

Such a sad chapter! But I'm sure it sets the scene for future heroics.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Wow so emotional and way to graphic but I have to ask where are you heading my friend 😊 the thought of you turning to George R Martin seems possible with each story now.Thanks as always 5 🌟

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
I really

LOVE Guenna, Yevna and Tanguiste. They are so tough as females. However, I am so incredibly saddened by Veran losing one eye, Iarn and Meonwe. ALL of that is going to hurt for a LONG time.

I should have seen Bacho's betrayal coming, but NOTHING prepared me for Harelip's and Firebush's. You concealed that well, and raping Meonwe made all that so much more poignant. I didn't expect you to intensify the tale so fast.

I hope you'll have ch 3 up quickly, as that's a mother-of-all-cliffhangers. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second time reading this and the intensity still shines through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Over the top

This would give any sadist a thrill.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 1 year ago

This story breaks my heart... carry on...

Comentarista82Comentarista825 days ago

Yevna biting her way through that leather strap amazed me, as no 10-year-old I know would have that level of determination. Tanguiste already showed she was the strategist, and Guenna...still a sweetie and quite the supporter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...