All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 as always thanks, at least good things are happening to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I was depressed after chapter 02 but I had faith in you. I wasn't disappointed. So our hero has a mangled hand and is missing an eye however he is still taking out bad guys. His daughters really add to the story. Thank you for this enjoyable read.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Really

enjoyed the gritty nature of this installment, with how despite his crushed hand and lost eye, he hasn't lost his stones. That was HUGE to call out Smallfoot and to insult him and his party that way. I would have loved to see Yevna shoot one of them with a bow and arrow.

Great stuff with Inisian, his mother and especially that scene with Tanguiste, Yevna and Guenna holding Inisian's father's hand and being so tender with him. What a touching scene in the midst of such previous horror.

What interests me is how you will manage to juggle these 3 girls around into small but fierce warriors. No doubt Yevna will scare larger males soon; I wonder how you will advance Tanguiste and Guenna, as about 2 years will pass by the time we see ch 4. How well will Veran learn to defend himself with his left hand? I'm on pins and needles here.

Another 5, without doubts.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

There’s a very real sense of him getting his legs back under him in this episode, tension and action along with real characters and plot moving along at a steady clip, solid 5⭐️ all day long!

Comentarista82Comentarista822 minutes ago

So hilarious to read Veran call the guy "shitfoot" and "smallfoot" purposely! ROFL.

***

Yevna ensured she will form any future "hunting" party with absolutely obeying Veran. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...