All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 04'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 as always thanks for your work ❤️

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Oh hell!

You're going to leave us hanging with Veran, his girls and new family in the hands of the Nadestis? You have outdone yourself!

Love the description of Tanguiste's extra 'sense' and way around a house. Guenna is such a doll with her questions. Yevna kind of reminds me of a young Payl, as she has her spirit. Quite a detailed progression of six years without bogging down into excessive details. You excel in your spare description, which says just enough without overwhelming us. You measure your words carefully (like Guenna with her questions--love how she's really going to be the smartest of the bunch) and do so well in varying your sentence lengths to maximum effect on the story. Great how Inisian was such a skilled woodsman and was teaching Yevna...although my only objection is to Yevna becoming TOO hard--at least with her father.

So enjoyed the girls helping Miek by being women. Please don't forget that side of them as you advance the story--it will just strengthen their characters more.

I'm certain you will resolve this Nadesti issue satisfactorily, although I still feel like I've been asked to lay down on a bed of nails. Be gentle with us as readers!

Such an enthralling tale. Thanks for making my weekend a dazzler with such a fine read. 5 hands down. :)

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 3 years ago

OK, so not a literal cliffhanger (by a few paragraphs), but still a cliffhanger.

Great chapter. Looking forward to reading more.

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 3 years ago
Beautiful story.

You have a knack for creating a very real world. I’m invested in your characters because of the humanity we share. I was a bit ill tempered with you about the way you ended the last story, but I’m reading again.

tj1976tj1976over 1 year ago

I like the story a lot.

why doesn't literotica link to the next chapter at the end of the current one? like chronicles of varna does.

Comentarista82Comentarista824 days ago

I actually got to rate this story a 5 simply because I didn't 3 years ago. How odd is that?

***

Love how Tanguiste told Inisian and Moruith about the family's betrayal; how you portrayed her telling it enhanced the effect far more; Tanguiste has a lot of Ljudevit's thinking and intuitive nature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...