All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 05'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you. Your stories get better and better and better. This chapter was positively perfect!

I really like the dry tone of your Hvad chronicles. It feels incredibly authentic and realistic in it's grit, but with beauty and humanity. It's not action, but drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Probably my favorite writer!

Just cant wait for each next installment or new story you write. This one is fantastic as well and I reread each chapter many times while waiting. The dialogue, like the retelling of what Tanguiste says to Mother Nandesti, is absolutely amazing. Love the characters and how you come up with the twist and turns of their adventures. It is fun to have this follow Borna's adventures (and cool that it is generations later) so that every now and then there is a reference to parts of The Chronicles, it kind of keeps that brilliant story alive in a way. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Write faster damn you ;p

I have enjoyed all your stories to date. My only complaint is that you don't write faster. I need more and more often. But seriously, keep up the fantastic work, you are truly a gifted story teller.

AssignedNameAssignedNameover 3 years ago
Great chapter!

Every post just leaves me jonesing for more.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
You are a curve ball specialist

It's not a huge curve ball, but an expected twist.

Obviously Veran would benefit from a woman and Sulcen would not be a bad choice at all. I'm thinking the matriarch was so impressed with Tanguiste that she thinks perhaps Veran can succeed again with "making" some more wise additions to the clan. I don't see where it would be a bad thing since he IS attracted to her, at least physically. No reason to "oversell" Sulcen nor overplay the situation, as this is a situation of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and the matriarch has to realize they NEED each other just as badly: she is in NO position to mount an adequate defense with the few she has if Bacho comes calling--nor if anyone else does for that matter. They way you've drawn them, they can easily come to respect each other and coexist without stepping on each other's toes. Veran's smart enough to stay out of her way, and Tanguiste indeed wove some magic in what she said to Guen...so I imaigine Guen wants (at least) a few offspring that might be at least half of what Veran's 3 daughters are like.

Love how you've cast Inisian, too: he surely fills the shoes of how Veran's son would have been, and he's grown from being with Veran. Moriuth's certain grateful, but clearly she and Veran just respect each other and help with each other's normal living. What would be fantastic is to see Veran soothe Sulcen (she's definitely traumatized) and restore her faith in what a real man should do for his woman. We also have the ways that both Yevna, Tanguiste and Guenna can further contribute to the area's defense, as well as hone their particular skills. It's obvious Yevna will be the fiercest fighter of them all, but no reason to think Tanguiste and Guenna have to "stay behind," since this is a hard place and a hard land. They can be tougher yet, although still remain very female. I'll never forget how you softened Payl, and developed her to have a tender side--but she was NO LESS a warrior that no man in his right mind would have dared cross. :) Now we have the two lads Veran can also work with (V... and Heydn), so we can see how he develops them into capable warriors, able to defend themselves well in hand-to-hand combat or even in a full melee.

Feels like you will draw this one out longer than Westrons or Hvad, and I hope I'm right about that. I don't think there's a single reader that will object to a longer ride. Perhaps you would work in some of the descendants of the Uplanders from Hvad that proved loyal to Hvad, to add them to this tale? I cannot believe you only threw out Payl's name to ONLY have it as ONLY an anchor point to refer back to Chronicles and nothing more.

A 5 as usual. What a well-crafted and enthralling tale. What an expected surprise from Tanguiste, as you chose this installment to bring her front-and-center, to allow her to shine. Love her to bits!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant stories of betrayal, survival and revenge

This continues the themes of Hvad, in some ways even better. I love the plucky sisters and Veran is a great protagonist. His wisdom is playing whatever cards he is dealt, as well as he possibly can. Knowing when to walk away, and when to run. I am absolutely sure that, despite his mangled hand and one eye, sooner or later, he and his daughters will have revenge on Bacho, in a way that would make Payl proud of them. Nadesti is great too. Marrying Veran to her daughter, and hopefully giving her smart, brave children binds the clans together, gives all of them things they have lost, and creates the best chance for the future.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟,thanks really appreciate your work.to be honest am not one for huge talks and all but,the need to compliment your work grows with each story you write.You are truly a gifted write and I do hope one day you find a way of making money using this talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First the obligatory (and unrealistic) plea for faster updates

It’s your own fault for putting out work of such quality. Among the many astounding feats you pull off with such little apparent effort is creating this work of hope and redemption set against a background of misery and horror. The sheer quantity and variety of your output is as astounding as the quality. You have produced superbly crafted tales set against table top gaming, role play, bridge, fantasy, SF, etc. with equal facility. I can’t even categorize Sounds Good, except to say Reads Even Better. While essentially absent from the present story, usually erotic content is woven effortlessly into the whole. It’s probably for the best that you generally go for (relatively) subtle and understated. It’s done well enough to demonstrate that if you ever decide to go over the top, it will break this site.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

Well Comentarista82 surely has you pegged . There isn't much left to say after his review . But the primitive and savage life of your tales with all the details of the terrain and the weather . The descriptions of your characters almost jump out of the page . I too long for a GR8 long tale of these remarkable young sisters . Keep it coming man . I love it .

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

Ah yes. The 'other' woman comes early this tale. Does not bode well for Sulcen. As always captivating story. 5*

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

I like this story, I know it's probably Literotica but I really hate having to go to your authors page and go to the next story instead of being able to just continue the story like its predecessor and by the way I was really pissed about Leo vet took dying in the last one getting killed it that just f****** suck I hope cool characters dying in this one is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The link to the next story in these series can usually be navigated to in the address bar . This story shows as. Literitica.com/s/the-chronicals-three-sisters-05?page=2. If you click on the end of this address and backspace to the 0 and add the 6, hit enter to get to the next chapterl

Comentarista82Comentarista827 days ago

I FORGOT about Tanguiste asking to address Guen Nadesti alone...and boy did she lay the lumber to her, explaining to her why BETRAYAL hurts so much. Tanguiste's part Payl too: if she were male, I'd say she had brass ones the size of TX for asking to speak to Guen alone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...