All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 08'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
The fat's

in the fire now! So out of 15, Kestutis lost 3, which means 12 will return to try at the sleeve. Not good.

Roller coaster ride for poor Veran and Sulcen. Seems like he's inherited some of Ljudevit's blockheadedness at times. Sulcen sure did act a lot like Payl when she defended Veran. Loved it.

I'll again write a longer review later. I feel like I'm on pins and needles now, as while I'm glad Inisian returned safely, Bacho sure has become the total a**hole, and that's not reassuring. I kind of feel like we're on a slow-boiling pot of water waiting for Yevna, Inisian, Seva and Weyl to return. On the flip side, this gives you lots of creative room to introduce some truly fierce and interesting characters we've not met yet.

Of course a 5 without reservations. You leave us wanting more!

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Thanks,5 🌟 as always

FljimFljimover 3 years ago
Terrific

Enjoying every word

EmmeranEmmeranover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Can't stop reading it.

AxelottoAxelottoover 3 years ago
Done

I have officially lost my interest in this out of control roller coaster storyline. Too many tearjerker moments, no ups, only more downs. Enough is enough.

So fuck this, no matter if I still like the surviving characters, you have gotten me to say one of the variants of the Eight Deadly Words..."I Don't Care About This Storyline Any More."

If I wanted to read Job I'd open the fucking Bible.

Axelotto

Comentarista82Comentarista826 days ago

I never produced that longer review, but I do have more now that I'm re-reading this.

***

GUENNA!!!! Shame we couldn't have a meme with her, with a side profile of the ignorant interloper, never expecting a girl to do him in and put "caption this (with the arrow through his mouth and out the back of his head)": we'd have to say <BOY...don't give me no lip!!!>

***

SULCEN...her stabbing the her out of Bacho's guy on top of Veran literally rescued their relationship--proving she is NO shrinking violet! Cathartic and appropriate, as crisis shows what people are truly made of!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...