All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 11'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Man to be honest I like your way of writing it's so unpredictable and way to interesting.liking doesn't do it justice love do,I love your work you are truly gifted hope you are thinking of be a professional writer someday In Shaa Allah.Thanks really appreciate it,5 🌟 as always

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 3 years ago
An interesting twist!

I must admit I knew something was coming from Hvad, but I didn’t expect an Izumyrian attack. The Duchess disappoints me. I hope in time she will remove the stick from her arse.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
At some point

the Izumyrians had to reunite and cause trouble, since it wasn't during The Chronicles of Hvad, with how Ljudevit hamstrung their leadership. While they were a possibility, and not a total surprise, they actually are showing up here. The bigger surprise is that somehow Bacho is dead? I don't know how you will choose to explain it--but THAT is a surprise.

The Duchess is a royal pain in the arse for sure. I really like Gerimir, though. Whitehair reminds me quite a bit of the boarder at the inn in Izumyr. For sure you've upset the apple cart with these arrivals, and I can't fathom where you will go with them. However, I agree with another poster that this "unpredictability" is a welcome thing.

Giedra is acting like Payl with how she slugged Odma--and I can't say I blamed her! Good laugh with that one.

I'm looking forward to how and where you take this, especially with Giedra and Nameless, whom I'd really like to see earn a very special name.

Another 5. I really love your style and you have certainly mastered switching up your syntax and sentence length for maximum effect so we as readers really notice and feel the impact of those words. Thanks for such variety!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love It

A thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Ch 12

is already in moderation and I cannot wait! I will have several Zevias ICE COLD, so I can readily enjoy the next installment! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is GOOD! I really hope that the Chronicles of Hvad will find their way into a book. It is definitely among my all time favourite reads.

I am so curious, whether this will open up the story to a much larger setting. I am somehow expecting you to switch to another perspective at some point. Guenna's most likely. Yevna has stayed more one dimensional than her sisters due to her silences. I don't see Veran going to war with the Izymurians.

In any case, I am clutching my hands in anticipation.

Comentarista82Comentarista825 days ago

Never knew of the "left-handed Uplander insult" of the left hand, because they cleaned their butt with that hand! ROFL!

***

I completely forgot how arrogant Iduallon was. Little bit of him goes a long way in the wrong direction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...