All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 13'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Wow

Great battle detail! All this hatched by Guenna? I did NOT see that coming! What a way to misdirect and to show how much she **has** learned from asking all those questions!

Cannot wait to read more about how they make the Izumyrians pay at all those chokepoints. Easy 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The superlatives of the chokepoints are a little exhausting. Apart from that, another wonderful chapter.

EmmeranEmmeranover 3 years ago
Excellent story

A "League" is easiest defined as the distance a person can walk in an hour. This of course makes a vague distance with variables such as era and common travel conditions. So probably about 3 miles in today's era of taller people with longer legs and somewhat less in bygone times.

In other words, what the author said in the footnotes.

5 Stars and wish you had a Patreon account...

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Thanks,5 🌟 as always.one think that comes to my mind after reading all your work is what a gifted strategical mind you have.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

I keep thinking that the numerical superiority and lack of support will see them all get rounded up sooner or later. Can’t see this endowell.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Seems like

the mods are behind on approving stories, as ch 14 was already in moderation but although it would have normally been out at 0000 CDT, it isn't. Hope they clear it fast, as I can't wait to see how that reads! :)

Comentarista82Comentarista824 days ago

Powerful lesson in this story: people will soldier on IF there are enough people there to encourage them. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...