All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It made my day when I saw your new tale posted. Looking forward to where this one will take us. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super excited!

With this being in the Novels and Novellas category I'm guessing you intend it to be on the longer side. Good. Your writing far surpasses a wank story here or there. I'm glad to see you're taking on the challenge. I'll be here waiting patiently for the next installment.

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
strong on action, social dynamics and drama

if short on sex..

Still, one of my favorite writers.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Thank so much really appreciate your work ❤️. Believe me you are gifted.5 🌟 as always looking forward to new installments

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
I am

over the moon with reading this first installment, about Veran and marrying Meonwe. What a stellar beginning, and quite the engaging start: lots of wisdom and great advice.

Absinth3Absinth3about 3 years ago

So agree with Super excited! Anonymous: "Your writing far surpasses a wank story here or there..."

Write on!

Comentarista82Comentarista827 days ago

So we do learn one of Payl's great-grandsons was Branhucar (Veran's father), but why don't we hear more about Payl and some of the things she could have taught him or Marit? It seems so odd now to start rereading this and see nothing about the female warrior tradition Payl certainly started--and which had to continue. We must assume Payl taught Marit how to fight like her... I would say if you ever write more about this, that you could write a spin-off about Payl's life after Ljudevit's death, and of course it include how she raised her twins (that was another poster's suggestion during the ending of Chronicles of Hvad). It would still prove interesting just to write a bridge set of chapters about how the twins grew, learned and matured--then how they taught their children. The fact is Ljudevit did tame Payl moderately, to the point she could appreciate being tender while not losing her fierceness in battle. I would pay you to write either or both of those stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...