The Chubby Bully and her Himbo

Story Info
Thicc mean girl wants the big dick of a nice handsome dummy.
7.4k words
4.66
27.1k
57

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica cursed herself for not having taken off her coat before getting in the car. With the two other girls in the backseat, there wasn't enough room now to take it off and the heat in the vehicle was unbearable. At least, the ride wouldn't be too long.

Jessica was 5'4", with long wavy red hair tied up in a messy bun, deep brown eyes and a distinctive brown beauty mark above her thick red lips. She was also quite chubby (although, she preferred the term curvaceous ), which didn't help the warmth situation in the car-shaped sardine can. Under her coat, she wore a cute succubus costume, with a corset that would accentuate her assets and fishnet pantyhose in case the corset wasn't suggestive enough. She hadn't gotten laid in months, but luckily for her, Halloween was a perfectly acceptable social situation to dress as a dick-hungry sex demon. A pair of tiny red plastic horns, a spade-tipped tail and a little red trident completed the outfit.

"Do you really need to put the heater so high," she complained, "I'm being baked here!"

"Not yet you're not," chided Lucy, the girl sitting on her right, as she pulled out her vape pen. Jessica rolled her eyes, but she did take a few hits when she was offered. Not enough to get properly high, just to get a little buzz going before the party.

Lucy was shorter than her and had short black hair, tucked into her purple knitted beanie. She was pretty chill about everything, probably due to the fact that she was stoned most of the time. Her costume consisted of two cat ears and a tail. The same costume she had worn the year before.

"Oh, no, don't smoke, you get super hungry when you smoke," whined Allison, on her right.

The blue and pink colored strands of hair in her blond hair were pretty explicit hints of her Harley Quinn costume. She had gone for the comic book version, with short black and red shorts and a black and red corset. She was about the same height as Jessica, but with the body type of someone that did yoga and jogging regularly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jessica said while giving her the side eye.

"What I mean, Jess," she poked Jessica belly to put emphasis on her point, "is that we're already squished up enough, if we have to contend with your food baby on the way back it'll be hell in here."

"Hey, fuck you, you're not so thin yourself!"

"Love you too babe, now give me the pen, you've been hogging it long enough."

"I've had like two puffs!"

"Settle down, goddamit!" Sofia called out from the front. "I can't hear the GPS over the sound of childish bickering. Alli, apologize. Jess, give her the pen."

Sofia was tall, sharp and had long raven hair. The rest of the group had insisted for weeks for her to dress as Bayonetta. I don't know who that is, I don't play video games , she kept repeating. It's only when Allison had made her put on a pair of glasses and showed her a side-by-side comparison that she admitted that maybe there was a resemblance (there definitely was).

"Do you really need the GPS?" asked Lucy, while Jessica and Allison made up. "The Alpha-Theta-Pi house is like a ten minutes drive, you should listen to your instinct more."

"Do you want to be the designated driver?"

"No ma'am."

"Then let me drive however I want to drive."

"Yes ma'am."

"One last turn and we're there, babe," Kayla said.

Kayla was dressed as the latest version of Princess Zelda, but she had kept her natural brown hair. According to her, this counted as a couple's costume, because both Zelda and Bayonetta were in Super Smash Bros.

From the sounds coming out of the house, the party was already going strong. Dozens of cars were already parked all over the frat house's lawn. Sofia pulled up to the front of the house and told them all to disembark.

Jessica was glad to finally be out of the tightly packed car.

"You sure you don't wanna park on their lawn?" Kayla tried to argue. "They said in the invitation that it was okay."

Sofia made the same face of disgust she had made two days ago when Jessica asked her if she wanted a glass from a seven-dollar wine bottle from the grocery store.

She assured them they could start without her while she went to find some legitimate parking, gave Kayla a kiss and then drove off.

In the absence of their type-A mama hen, Jessica took the initiative and led the group to the front door. She knocked once then tried the doorknob. Unlocked, of course .

The inside of the frat house smelled of cheap beer, weed and body odor. My kind of party. A skinny guy wearing a viking helmet greeted them and happily took their coat, then showed them the way to the kitchen when Jessica asked where they could find drinks.

Next to the beer keg was a huge bowl of Doritos. It didn't take long for the succubus to get her fingers covered in cheesy dust.

"Ho-ly-shit." Allison looked flabbergasted. "Jess, Jess, Jess," she kept repeating while tapping her on the shoulder, "look who's here."

Jessica took a gander, which left her breathless.

"Who is that?" asked Kayla.

"That's her himbo," answered Lucy, who had also spotted him.

"Shut up, he's not mine!" Jessica frantically looked for some towels to clean her hands.

"Her himbo?" Kayla, confused, looked in the direction that Allison had pointed. She easily spotted the guy in question, who was dressed like Tarzan. He was ruggedly handsome with a chiseled clean shaved face, a muscular chest that was hairy but not too hairy. His arms and legs clearly indicated frequent visits to the gym.

"Oh damn. That's one hell of a beefcake. Shit, Jess, you and him...?"

"I need a drink." Or ten. Jessica chugged down a beer bottle.

"They did." Allison was giggly. "They absolutely did."

"You really don't need to remind me."

Kayla clearly knew that she would get more answers from Allison than Jessica. "Why does she sound ashamed?"

"I am not ashamed!" Jessica angrily whispered, while trying to hide behind the snacks table.

"She's ashamed because she fucked a dumb dude."

"But aren't all guys dumb?" Kayla asked with a smirk.

Allison frowned in response, then Lucy let out a nonchalant "yeah, they are. Big dumb cavemen. Jess loves big dumb cavemen."

Jessica whined from behind the table. "That's not true. It was fluke. It only happened once."

"But, like, how dumb is he, really?"

"Oh, Kayla, you have no idea," Allison said. "I had an econ class with him once. The professor had to explain to him what exchange rates are. And he thought that Europe was a country and that France was its capital."

"After we hooked up," added Jessica, "I asked him why the microwave oven in his dorm room was broken. The doofus had tried to bake a potato in it, with the tinfoil and all."

"He's kind, though," Lucy added. "He's dumb, but he's cute-dumb, not evil-dumb, you know?"

"What's the difference between cute-dumb and evil-dumb?"

"Well, cute-dumb is like Troy, from Community. Evil-dumb is like, well, Pierce, from Community."

"I haven't seen Community," Kayla admitted.

The other three all booed her.

"Why are you all booing my girlfriend?" Sofia had seemingly found a good parking space because she was now glaring at them. She looked gorgeous in her black leather outfit. With the costume's high heeled gun boots, she was slightly above six feet tall. And a little scary, which somehow makes her even sexier, damn.

"She said she hasn't seen Community," Allison meekishly said.

Kayla jumped into the arms of her girlfriend. "We were talking about Jess hooking up with a guy that's dumb."

"Aren't all guys dumb?"

"That's what I said!" Sofia and Kayla smiled at each other. "But see, the thing is that this specific dumb guy is here right now."

Sofia's eyebrows went up. "What is he dressed as?"

"Tarzan."

She subtly looked behind her, then turned her gaze to Jessica. "You had sex with him? That's not a man, that's a marble statue sculpted by Apollo that gained sentience. His arms are thicker than my legs. How did you manage to seduce him ?"

"Yeah, fuck you too. And how come you're swooning over him?"

"I'm gay, not blind. I don't need to want to bang him to know that he's out of your league."

"Wait till you have a conversation with him, you might not be so convinced." Jessica came back from her hiding spot. Her breathing was slowly coming back to normal as she was recuperating from the shock. "Should I go talk to him?"

All four girls glared at her with confusion.

"Wait," started Allison, "you were hiding, all ashamed and stuff, but now you wanna go hook up with him."

"Hey, don't judge me, I haven't had sex in six months. I'm just looking for dick tonight, it's not like I want to date him or anything."

"Wait... didn't you hook up with him six months ago... Is he the last guy you've been with?"

"Yeah."

"How was he?" Lucy asked.

Jessica stayed silent for a moment before answering. Her mind was busy reliving her last encounter with Scott, the tall muscled stud.

His mouth between her legs, his hands grabbing her hips, his enormous cock... His cock, his giant perfect cock . He had even fucked her standing up, holding her against the wall with his powerful arms while he drove his huge dick deep inside her cunt, her feet on either side of his head. No one had fucked her like that before or since .

"It was amazing."

"Was it kinky?" Allison inquired.

"Not even, it was pretty vanilla."

"But you hate vanilla sex though." Lucy's tone was very matter-of-fact.

"Yes, I do, and yet I'm seriously considering hooking up with him again tonight. That's how good that dick is."

"Didn't he tell you he loved the Michael Bay Transformers movies?"

"He did. He rewatches them all every year."

"Girl, you must really be starving for dick."

"I am." She chugged another beer before heading for her target.

"You go get that dick," Lucy encouraged her.

She felt her confidence faltering a little with each step, but luckily she still had some left when she reached him. He was with three other guys, talking about some ball game or something.

"Heyyyyy," she said in her sexiest voice, which she hoped was enough to pull him from his conversation.

The loin-cloth wearing handsome fella did indeed turn and looked at her. His eyes grew wide. "Hey. I know you." he frowned as his tiny little hamster wheel worked to find the information it was looking for. "Jess! You're Jess. Jessica. How are you?"

Jessica had to admit, he was pretty cute. "Yes, Scott, you're correct, I am Jessica. I'm good, thanks."

"Guys, this is, huh... my friend, Jess. Jess, this is Guy one, Guy two and John."

"Wait, you two are both named Guy?"

The two Guy nodded.

"Wow, you know who would love to hear that? My friend Allison, over there. Would you guys like to join us for the evening?" The last thing Jessica wanted was to do her awkward flirtation with Scott in front of his three boys. She hoped her own pals would provide a distraction and allow her to get some alone time with Scott.

To her great delight, the four guys accepted her invitation. Her own friends, however, looked much less gleeful when they saw her approach with a bunch of jocks. Except Allison, who wasn't dressed as Harley Quinn because she wanted to wake up in her own bed the next morning. She was also the first one to greet the newcomers.

"Hello," she said with a sultry voice. "Who are these handsome boys you're bringing in?"

"Girls, this is Scott, Guy, Guy and John." She turned to the four men. "Boys, Lucy, Allison, Sofia and Kayla."

While the two groups greeted each other, Sofia kept her girlfriend firmly in her arms, as if to make it clear to the boys that Kayla was hers.

-----

It barely took an hour for Jessica and Scott to ditch the groups. Her hair was undone and they were kissing each other in a dark hallway on the house's third floor, trying out doorknobs.

She moaned his name while he kissed her neck. She grabbed his big muscular hands and placed them on her curves, making him fondle her big tits and her sizable ass. The look in his eyes when he touched her ass was heartwarming.

After interrupting several other horny couples (and one group of five guys circle jerking), she finally found an empty room.

"Come on, Tarzan," she told him while pulling him into the room.

"My name's Scott."

"Yes it is," she said in the same voice she used when talking to her cat. "Now shut up and touch me, you big stud."

He was good at following orders. While he had his face buried between her tits, she took off her panties and she started undoing the lace on her back.

"Wait, no, don't take this off," Scott pleaded. "The... your... the, huh... the boob-holder thing."

"My corset?"

"Yes! The corset! It's really doing it for me."

Jessica shrugged and smiled. After all, she didn't need to take it off to bang, so she might as well let him have a little treat.

After she took off her fishnets, she grabbed him by his perfect luscious hair and forced his head between her legs. He ate her diligently, with her thick thighs pressing against his ears.

But he could do a better job, she thought.

"Don't move your tongue sideways, dummy, move it up and down."

That made him stop completely.

"Scott?"

"Don't call me a dummy."

"Slip of the tongue, I won't do it again."

He got up, leaving her wet pussy desperately un-eaten, then took a few steps back, frowning and rubbing his head. "I thought... I thought I could look past it, but I don't think that's gonna work."

"Wait, what the hell is happening."

"I've heard, Jessica. I've heard all about how you've been telling your friends that I'm stupid."

"Woah, wait a minute," Jessica sat up and closed her legs. "What do you mean, I haven't said that to anyone," she lied.

"Yeah, you have! You know, it's a small campus, people talk."

"I..." she sighed and put her face in her hands. "Why are you here then?"

"I received an invitation, I'm allowed to go to a party, aren't I?"

"No, Jesus, why are you in this room with my pussy juice dripping from your chin, huh? Why did you follow me all the way here if I'm such a bitch, Scott?"

"Because! Because!" His angry look slowly shifted into a look of embarrassment. "Because you're really, really hot... You're like the hottest girl I've ever seen."

He thinks I am the hottest girl he's ever seen ? Is he blind ? "Well, yeah, I am indeed pretty sexy."

"And our last time together was really good. Not every girl can handle my... well, you know. I'm quite big. Most girls I've been with end up complaining about my size... But not you. So, yeah, when I saw you, my dick took over and I wanted to forget about how much of a mean bully you are and just have a fun night with a hot girl."

"I'm not a bully!"

"My buddy John said he went to the same high school as you. Said you used to shove the weaker kids in lockers and steal their lunch money."

Shit, I did do that. Fuck you, John . "I- I don't recall doing that, he must have mistaken me for another girl. I wasn't fat when I was in high school, maybe he thought of another dashing thick redhead."

"Really? Oh... I'm sorry, maybe he was mistaken."

Scott looked like he believed her and he got a guilty look on his face, as if he felt bad for accusing her of the thing that she did do.

"Ah, shit. No, he's right, that was me, I was a real asshole in high school. I guess I probably still am one."

"Oh my God, you are mean! I can't believe I felt bad for you."

"Scott, wait, let me make it up to you."

"No, I think I'm gonna go back to the party."

"I promise I'll never tell anyone any bad things about you! Well, never again."

"Good-bye, Jessica." He sounded genuinely saddened to have to say this.

Jessica hated herself for making him feel bad. She wanted him to stay so she could have a chance to brighten his mood, to make him forgive her. He followed me here by thinking with his dick, huh? I'll give that tiny brain something to ponder on.

"I'll let you do me in the ass."

That stopped him right in his tracks. The look he gave her was partly disgusted and partly intrigued.

"Don't you wanna stick up that huge cock deep into my asshole?"

"B-but you poop from there!"

"If you prefer, I can let you fuck my pussy without a condom."

"But there's risk with unprotected sex!"

She had to focus really hard to not let out an exasperated sigh. "Look, honey, I'll let you do anything to me tonight."

"Anything?"

"Any-fucking-thing. You can fuck my ass, cream-pie me, rough me around, tie me up, spit on me, call me names, hell I'll even let you piss on me if that's what you're into."

The piss thing seemed to properly shock him. Shit maybe I've gone too far.

"You... you would seriously let me piss on you?"

Oh? Maybe not too far, he almost looks interested.

Jessica moved closer to him until she was on the edge of the bed, then got on her knees. "I'll be your good little obedient urinal, Daddy." Then she opened her mouth and lolled out her tongue.

"You... are... crazy."

"I don't see you walking away anymore."

"I don't want to piss on you!"

"Then what do you want?"

"I don't know, but an apology for starter would be nice!"

"Oh. Yeah... Obviously, an apology would be nice." She let out a weak laugh. How could I have been this dense? "I'm such an asshole, I thought of offering you anal before it even crossed my mind to just apologize... I'm such a shit, I'm the worst."

"Hey, you- you're not the worst, you just did some bad things."

"Scott. I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all those things I said behind your back."

"It's... it's alright. I appreciate the apology."

"Please, let me make it up to you."

"You want to make it up to me?"

"Desperately, yes. I'll be your good girl tonight, I wanna make amends. I'll do anything and I'll let you do anything to me."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"So like... you would let me fuck your face."

"Duh."

"And you would let me write on you?"

"Sure."

"And you would let me take pictures?"

Jessica had to think a little before answering that one. "... Yes. You can take pictures of me while you fuck me."

"And what if I asked if I could punch you?"

"Punch me?... Yeah, you- you could, I'll be your good little punching-bag."

"Jesus Christ, this is crazy. You are crazy."

"What, so you don't want to punch me?"

"Of course I don't want to punch you! That's insane."

"But if that was what you wanted, I would let you."

Scott stayed silent for a second, clearly thinking about something from the cute frown he was making.

"So?"

"Well... there is this one thing I've always wanted to try..."

"Anything."

"I... it's kinda embarrassing to say..."

"I promise I won't judge you."

"I... I've never had my ass eaten."

"Oh, yeah that's no problemo."

"Really?"

"Come, sit."

Scott sat on the side of the bed while Jessica threw a pillow on the ground in front of him, for her knees. She pulled up the loincloth to reveal another pair of underwear underneath, with a very big and very hard bulge in them. Oh I remember you, big guy. I'll be back for you later.

She quickly threw his underwear to the side and grabbed the huge shaft with one hand. "Did I ever tell you that you have the most beautiful dick I've ever seen in my entire life?"

"Thanks?"

"And not just because it's big, although that helps, but it's just so..." she couldn't help but swoon over his beautiful perfect cock. "It's a work of art, it's a masterpiece, I love it so much!" She gave it a kiss, then put both of her hands under Scott's muscular thighs and pushed upward. "Alright, show me that cute little butthole."