The Chubby Bully and her Himbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott took some time to eat his fruit and think.

"I would understand if you don't wait to see me again after today. I have been a huge bitch to you," admitted Jessica.

"You haven't been really nice, that's true... but... last night... last night was one of the most hot nights of my life."

Butterflies fluttered around in Jessica's stomach. She had assumed he had enjoyed their romp, but for it to be called one of the hottest nights of his life, that seriously delighted her.

"I can't say I wanna date you or anything," he said, "but I would like to see you again."

"Same."

He gave her a weak smile, then went back to his juicy breakfast.

"You know, Scott, now that you mentioned it, I would be down to fuck right now."

Scott almost spit out his orange. She crawled towards him on the bed and slipped her hand under the cover and between his legs.

"Seeing how hard you are, I'd wager you're up for it as well."

Scott could hardly hide his excitement as a wide grin appeared on his lips. "I think I'm gonna need to teach you some proper manners."

Jessica, now holding his thick cock with both hands, gave him a kiss on the lips, before uttering, "I'd love to see you try."