The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you did invite him."

"That's not the point."

"That's exactly the point."

"That's... Yeah... I guess you're right... He has his last midterm tomorrow morning, he said we could hang out after."

"Am I correct to assume you've invited him to Allison's lakehouse for Spring Break?"

"I... I haven't."

"Really?" She seemed genuinely surprised when she heard that. Her look of shock quickly faded into a look of suspicions. "Are you lying?"

"No, I just... I assumed he probably had stuff planned for Spring Break. Family stuff, or something with his own friends."

"Alli did invite Guy one and Guy two though, so if he comes, he'll have friends besides you."

"She did!?" Jessica hurriedly took out her phone.

Me: Allllll how many people are going to be there next week?

-sent 4h15 P.M.

Allison: 24. That's 7 less than last year so we should be comfortable. Why, you wanna add someone to the list?

-received 4h17 P.M.

Me: Can I invite Scott?

-sent 4h17 P.M.

Allison: He's already on the list? I assumed you wouldve invited him without asking me. You always invite him to our things.

-received 4h18 P.M.

Me: Why does everyone keep saying that. I don't invite him everywhere. I didn't invite him to Lucy's place today.

-sent 4h19 P.M.

Allison: To do what? Watch you two trip while he sits in silence in the corner? Scott doesn't smoke :p

-received 4h20 P.M.

-----

"I'm sorry Tamagotchi, mama's gonna need some privacy, we'll cuddle after." Jessica gave a kiss on her cat's forehead before dropping him on the floor outside her bedroom. He meowed once in discontentment and watched her pitifully as she closed the door.

She wore a small red tube top and a pair of immoderately short booty shorts.

Scott laid on her bed, looking slightly flustered while he did his cute thinking frown. He was dressed casually in light grey sweatpants, his dark grey hoodie already down on the floor.

"You okay Scott?"

"Oh my God, I know where I heard that voice before!"

"What voice?"

"You're talking-to-your-cat voice!" He sounded scandalized. "You've used it during sex before!"

"Have I?"

"Yes!"

"And you don't like when I do it?"

He stammered a little before letting out a meek, "I don't know..."

"Oh, Scott, don't play coy with me. You like it, don't you? Oh yes you do, you like being mama's good boy, yes, yes you do."

"... maybe." The color in his cheeks were clear indicators that he liked it.

"Oh, also, I got a surprise. I got a new piercing."

"Oh?"

She pulled the hidden ring out of her nostrils, letting it hang below her septum. Scott's cheeks were now even more colorful.

"You like it? Now I look even more like a cow!"

Scott's mouth opened but no sounds came out. The tent in his sweatpants grew larger.

"Oh, you do like it!" She pulled his legs towards the side of the bed. "I wanna try something with you today."

Scott followed her lead eagerly. Once his legs were over the side of the bed, she pulled down his pants, revealing his tight boxers. If his dick gets any harder, they might just tear in half! She was about to pull down his underwear when he handed her a pillow.

"For your knees."

"Awww, Scott, you're the best." No one has ever given me a pillow before; I've always had to put one down myself.

She roughly took off his boxers, which caused his huge hard dick to flop upward and hit her on the cheek.

"Oh! I'm sorry Jess!"

She gazed back at him, then grabbed his cock and started slapping herself on the face with it. "Oh, yes Daddy, hit my dumb cow face with your big nasty cock!"

He gasped in delight, while his dick spewed precum all over Jessica's face and chest. She gave the tip a kiss, then went to fetch a bottle of lube and a marker.

"Oh, you wanna do anal already?"

"No, silly, there are other uses for lube, you know?"

Scott looked at her with great interest. He looked slightly confused when she got back on her knees and pulled her top down to put the tip of the bottle in her wide cleavage. After a few seconds of watching her slather oil between her fat tits, the little lightbulb finally lit up.

"Oh my lord, Jess... you're going to... you're... are you?"

Jessica looked back with a smirk. "Go on, say it."

"You're going to jerk me with your titties."

She pulled the bottom of her tube top forward and placed his thick cock underneath, until it was lined up just right to get in between her breasts. Her huge sloppy pair of tits engulfed his phallus at first, but when she got low enough the head popped up between her pillowy breasts. She gave it a kiss.

She handed Scott the marker. "Write on my tits."

"I will!" He pulled the marker's cap with the same enthusiasm of a kid opening Christmas presents. He brought the tip of his sharpie against her skin, then froze.

"You good?"

"... how do you spell udders?"

Jessica stifled a laugh and then spelled it for him. She let him write a few more derogatory terms on her chest before she started moving.

His cock easily glided in and out of her lubed-up tits, and the look on his face was all the indication she needed to know that he was enjoying himself.

"It's so... it's so soft and squishy and warm, it's like fucking a pussy..."

Jessica pressed on her breasts to increase the pressure. "Yeah, you like that when I jerk your big cock with my tits, don't you?"

"I do! I do!" He grabbed her hair and one of her wrists. "This is so good! Your tits are amazing."

"Now be mean, Daddy!" Her voice was shaky from her upper body's up-and-down motions.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! I want it!"

The grip on her hair became tighter. Then, he spat on her face. "And what does the grateful cow says?"

"Mooo!" Mooing for him was always humiliating. She absolutely loved it. She continued to let out moos while stroking his huge cock.

He let go of her hair and put both of his thumb in her mouth, making her open it wide, before spitting on her tongue. "Be a good girl and swallow it."

She wanted to be a good girl for him. She needed to be. She craved it. Pleasing him was more important than anything else at that moment.

Then, he put a finger against her nose and pushed it up.

"You know, ah," the titjob was definitely working him up, "sometimes you remind me more of a fat pig than a cow."

She kept moving but inside her heart had stopped beating. He doesn't call me a pig. He calls me a cow and makes me moo. When I'm a pig, it's with... her...

"Y-you think so? That I'm a- a pig?"

"Yeah. A fat greasy piggy. Oh, does that make you blush?" It did.

"I... I'll be anything for you. I can be your cow or your pig."

"Then oink for me."

Mooing was embarrassing, dehumanizing and humiliating, in a way that made her panties wet. Yet, oinking felt even more... intense. She had been called a pig recently, but she hadn't played the part of a pig in over two years.

"Jess? You wanna stop?"

She met his gaze. Scott had obviously seen the anguish in her face. That, and she had slowed down her titty motion. "No, it's alright, I'm okay. It's just, the pig thing is... it's complicated... But I'm willing to try it..." For you.

She sped up again, jerking him vigorously between her fat breasts.

"O-o... O... Ooi... Oink." Making the sound of a pig turned her cheeks bright pink, a fitting color. "Am I a good pig, Daddy?"

"Yes, an excellent piggy, ah. Keep- keep moving those fat tits!"

"Oink! Oink! Oink oink oink!" She was getting increasingly excited with every stroke, her mouth getting louder and sloppier. Holy fuck, I'm salivating, this is really getting to me!

A few minutes later, Scott's noise told her he was close. Which was a good thing because her arms and her back were starting to get sore.

His orgasm was phenomenal. He usually came inside one of her holes, so she didn't often get to see his shots in action. Sperm flew all over her chest and across her face, with vigor and in great quantity. Woah, he must've been backed up. Unless... does he always jizz this much?

She kept rubbing his dick slowly with her tits while kissing the tip and licking up the last tasty ropes of semen, until his orgasm was at an end. She kept his dick all cozy in her bust while he climbed back down from his climax.

"Fuck," he muttered in a deeply satisfied voice. "This... this was amazing. Jess you are amazing. Your tits are amazing."

"T-thank you." She was still a bit shaken up from the pig thing. "Now that you've had a minute or two to relax, are you ready to go again?"

She pulled his dick down from her cleavage and mounted on the bed next to him. His face when he saw just how much sperm he had covered her with was priceless.

"Oh, shoot, I'm sorry. Do you want me to get you a towel?"

"Nah, I like the glazed donut look, it makes me feel cute... But I also dig the cream-filled donut look, if you know what I mean..."

"You mean... cream-filled... as in you want to be filled with cream... ok yeah I get it."

"Good boy. Which hole do you want to fuck?"

"Butt. Is that okay?"

"Very okay." She gave him a kiss on the lips, making him taste some of his own cum, before getting on her back and pulling off her shorts. She wasn't wearing underwear beneath.

Scott got between her legs, meeting her gaze with a hungry leer. Jessica bit her lips, then grabbed her ankles.

"Woah," Scott uttered.

"I know. Pretty flexible for a fat girl, huh?"

"No, I mean, your asshole. It's... are you alright?"

"What do you m..." Jessica gasped when she realized what he meant. "Oh shit, no, I... fuck I forgot..." Her asshole probably looked more swollen than usual.

"It wasn't that color last time."

"I know! I'm sorry! I didn't think... I got fisted two days ago, my hole is probably still recovering."

"F-fisted!?" Scott looked at his hand.

"Jesus Christ, no, Scott, don't even think about it. Your big manly hands would tear me in half. The... the girl who did me had really small hands."

"Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. A smaller fist is probably better."

"Oh, Scott, I'm sorry, I feel so bad. You wanted to do anal, but my asshole is all puffy and gaping and disgusting-"

"No," he interrupted her, "it's pretty hot."

"What? For real?"

"Yeah... And, I mean, I'm not saying that it's hot that you were with another woman, I respect that part of your sexuality and I don't want to feshitize your girl-on-girl sex or anything... I mean, your asshole, the way it looks right now, that's what's pretty hot."

"You really like my ruined anus?"

"Well, I wouldn't say it's ruined, but... yeah, it looks good. Like, it's all nasty and pervert, I like it."

Jessica giggled.

"What?"

"Oh, Scott, I'm sorry, it's just... You're so kind and sweet that sometimes I forget just how kinky you can be."

Scott's attention was focused down on her swollen sphincter. "Does it hurt?"

"No, it's alright. If you want, you can stick your dick in it."

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure."

He lubed his dick and then put some of the clear liquid over Jessica's hole. He was careful to check her facial reaction as he dipped his finger inside, to make sure that it really did not hurt. Jessica bit her lip and then moaned loudly for him.

"Ah, fuck me you big stud. Shove that giant dick in my puffy shithole."

He didn't need to be told again. He entered her gently, although his dick had absolutely no issues getting in.

"It's a little less tight," Scott observed. When he got his full length inside though, Jessica clamped down on him. He stayed still for a little while, with the full length of his cock inside her.

"Does it feel good?" Jessica's question had a tinge of apprehension in it. If I can't pleasure him with my asshole, he's not gonna want to hangout with me anymore.

"It feels..." His eyes met hers and she awaited anxiously for his verdict. "It feels heavenly. Fuck, you ass is perfect Jess."

She caught her breath and then smiled. "I know," she claimed as if she had never doubted that fact.

He moved back, and then forward. He could feel that there wasn't the usual amount of resistance, that he could afford to be rougher and she would happily take it. So, he did.

He pounded her hard, his nuts slapping loudly against her skin with each thrust. One hand went against her crotch and he started rubbing her clit with his thumb. Jessica didn't last long.

She bellowed in ecstasy as she came, her orgasm lasting almost a minute, but he kept going. She managed to grab his hand and pull it away from her sensitive clit, but she wanted him to keep fucking her ass, so she brought the hand to her sperm-covered neck. His other hand joined it and soon he was choking her hard.

He came with his hands firmly around her neck, grunting wildly in her ears as he shot his second load of the day, this time in her bowels.

Jessica was about to faint when he took his hands away from her airways. She couldn't help but wonder how hot it would be if he actually did make her faint. Just a little, like for a second.

He laid on top of her for a while, his dick twitching inside her. Her legs closed down around his hips to keep him tightly against her.

She caressed his back, moving her hands across his skin. He was slick with a fine sheen of sweat from the physical task of pounding into his chubby fucktoy. She knew his body well by now, but that didn't stop her from wanting to touch every muscle as if she was discovering them for the first time.

"Scott?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have anything planned for Spring Break?"

-----

"No, I'm telling you, Scarlet Witch is by far the most powerful," stated Kim, who sat in the passenger seat. "And turn right in half a mile."

"I don't know about that, Doctor Strange can twist buildings inside out, that's pretty badass," Scott responded, while keeping an eye on the signs along the rickety gravel road.

Jessica was about to start pulling out her hair. She nudged Lucy's shoulder, trying to wake her up. "Guys, can you speak about something else, anything else, please, no one cares which wizard is better."

Kim angled his head back to respond, "neither of them are technically wizard, Doctor Strange is a sorcer-"

"I don't caaaaare."

"Why don't you put on some headphones and listen to music?"

"Oh, believe me, I would absolutely be listening to anything other than you two dorks if my phone wasn't fucking dead."

"We're not dorks."

"Huuuh, acTuAllY, huh, MiSTer MirAcLe Is thE stroNGeST MAgICiaN," she said in the most sarcastic, mocking tone possible.

"That's irrelevant, Mister Miracle is from DC. And how come you know Mister Miracle?"

"That's not a real character, it's just a dumb name I made up."

"No, he's real, he's the adopted son of Darkseid and-"

"I don't- just please stop."

"Ok but can I just say one-"

"No."

"One funny thing-"

"No."

"...about Mister Miracle-"

"No."

"His real name is Scott."

"Please stop.

"And he's with a woman called Big Barda."

"Yeah I get it, Scott and his big woman, very funny Kim."

"I just thought it was interesting."

"Now, if you two could just please stop talking about superheroes for the rest of my life, I would be immensely grateful."

"Don't worry Jess, according to the GPS we're there in like ten minutes."

"Oh, thank God."

"You know, speaking of god, Scott Free, a.k.a. Mister Miracle, is actually part of the New Gods and-"

Jessica let out a loud groan.

"Okay, Kim, it's alright," Scott said. "We can talk about something else for the last ten minutes."

"Thank you," cooed Jessica.

"Man, it's your car," said Kim, "you don't have to bow down to the whims of your passengers."

"Says another passenger. Also, my whims come packaged with happy endings."

Kim pondered for a moment. "Yeah, no, I can't compete with that."

For the rest of the ride, they talked about gym routines, which wasn't nearly as grating to her ears as their previous subject, but still mostly uninteresting.

After rolling through pine trees and dirt roads for what was actually closer to twenty minutes, they arrived at the large lavish log cabin. There were already some people partying in the lake.

An evidently tipsy Allison in a small bikini came knocking on their car windows as soon as they got parked.

"I'm so glad you made it!" she screamed. The high timber of her voice seemed to be the exact right alarm to wake up Lucy.

"Yaay, we're here," uttered a half-awake Lucy.

Jessica got out and hugged Allison, talking for much longer than necessary while the guys took out their stuff from the car's trunk. Scott held both of the kegs they had brought, plus he had both his and Jessica's bags hanging from his shoulders.

"Oh, Scott, you didn't have to carry my stuff, you're too sweet!"

"My pleasure, Jess!" The genuine smile on his face indicated that it truly was his pleasure. "Plus, it's not that heavy."

"Yeah!" Allison yelled. "If you can lift her, you can lift pretty much anything with ease!" She hugged Jessica tight and tried to lift her. "See, I can't. Am not strong guy like you!"

"I'll take two of what you've had," Jessica told Allison, pushing her towards the house, towards the alcohol.

While Scott put the two kegs down in the kitchen's walk-in storage, Jessica drank two well-filled glasses of martini.

"I'm gonna show you two to your room of you two," Allison told them while getting a bit too handsy with Jessica. "A room with a big bed for my friend with the big belly and her friend with the big muscles."

"I can't wait to see you at the end of the night," giggled Jessica. "It's like two in the afternoon, at this rhythm you are going to end up so fucking wasted."

"I know!"

Scott interrupted them by handing Allison a glass of water. "Better pace yourself Al, you don't want to end up blowing chunks tonight."

"Oh my God, Scoooott!" Allison gladly took the glass and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"You're no fun," complained Jessica. "Watching Allison party way too hard is always a highlight of the Spring Break Lakehouse."

"You know it," confirmed Allison, completely unashamed by her indulgences. "Now, follow me you two, I gotta give Scott the tour."

Lucy and Kim, who had both been here before, went straight to their room to drop their bag, while Scott and Jessica followed their host. She led them outside and showed them the two hot tubs ("bubbly!"), the little cabin that housed the sauna ("last year someone peed on the rock and my parents were really mad so... don't pee in the sauna."), the hangar by the lake with all the kayaks and the life vests ("life vests! Important! No kayaking without vest!") and the fire pit ("three people already brought guitars, please Scott tell me you didn't bring one also.").

She then brought them back inside to show the various open rooms, including the kitchen ("Is where the booze is! Why am I showing you this? We've been here before."), the study ("boring books, but the chairs are mad comfy. I call this the nap room.") and the big living room ("This one has firepit. Dad says only use it in winter. Anyway, there's a fireplace channel on the big-ass tv.").

The big game room in the basement really caught Scott's attention.

"You got a pool table! Jess, you didn't tell me there was a pool table!"

"That's not all," stated Allison. "We also have a table-tennis table, dart board, a fully stocked bar, this dumb old arcade booth my dad got on eBay, an old GameCube that Kayla brought in two years ago, a bunch of board games and a huge box of Lego."

"A box of Lego?"

"I'm pretty sure that it was already there when my parents bought the place. But, you know, if you wanna play with it, go for it buddy."