The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might," he whispered.

"And the most important room for you this week, the sex room!"

She pointed to a door close to the bar and pulled them towards it.

"What do you mean, sex room?"

"What she means," Jessica answered, "is that this is our bedroom."

"Correct," noted Allison.

"And if we want to have sex, it's in there."

"Correct."

"And not in the bathrooms or any of the public rooms."

"Very correct."

"And especially not in Allison's parents' bedroom."

"Super correct. If you squirt all over their bed again, you won't be invited next year."

Scott's cute thinking frown was on. "But, Jess... you don't-"

Jessica elbowed him in the rib while Allison wasn't looking, preventing him from finishing his train of thought.

Once Allison had gone away, Jessica opened the door and led Scott into the room they would share for the week.

"What was that about?" Scott asked, rubbing his ribs.

"If Al learns that I don't squirt, then she'll realize that what happened last year was kinda just me peeing in her parents' bed because I was a drunken mess, instead of me having such hot sex there that I ended up splooshing all over the sheets."

"Oh. So, I better not tell her then."

"That's right. And what was that with the glass of water? Are you feeling paternal today?"

"I've ended enough parties with my head in a toilet when I was younger, so now whenever I go to a party where there's going to be booze, I make sure to leave myself a note."

He showed Jessica his left hand. Drink Water was written on the palm.

"So, when I saw what state she was in, I looked at my hand and then I did what felt right."

"Oh, Scott, you are so precious."

"... Thanks?"

"Anyway, you wanna break in our bed?"

"We'll be sleeping here all week... it wouldn't be a smart move to break our one bed."

"No, I meant-" she sighed and put a hand on her face.

When she looked back at him, he was sitting on the bed without pants and giving her a look. "I'm kidding, I know what you meant."

"Oh no, it is becoming self-aware," she piped.

"Stop mocking me and come put that mouth of yours to good use."

She eagerly jumped into the bed next to him, licking her lips. Shortly after, she was laying on her back with her tongue sticking out while he straddled her, his ass hovering over her face.

"You're going to be a good girl now, won't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'll be good."

He sat down, while making sure to not put too much weight on her head. As soon as her lips started making out with his butthole, he brought a hand between her legs. He rubbed her slowly at first, following the rhythm of her tongue. The more intense her rimjob got, the faster his fingers went. She absolutely adored eating his ass. Getting masturbated at the same time was an added bonus.

She was soon squirming under him, orgasming with his asshole around her tongue. While she was still hazy from her climax, Scott got between her legs.

"Is it alright if I get in right away?"

"Yeah," she purred, "after I've just cummed, it feels more intense. Intense in a good way."

His huge dick pushed past her pussy lips, making her gasp. Within seconds, she was folded under him, her ankles against his ears.

The room echoed with the sound of slapping flesh and Jessica's moans.

"You... you're really... loud," Scott observed in between thrusts.

"No need, ah, to be quiet here, ooooh. Fuck, yes like that keep going, ah... The whole point of this week, aaah, is to let loose, fuck, Jesus Christ Scott don't stop, fuck meeee!"

Scott kept pounding into her fat cunt, his hands groping her curves while he kissed her ferociously. In her bent position below him, she had very little mobility and could hardly reach up with her arms. It only made her feel hornier to be completely at the mercy of her stud. He could do anything to me, and there is almost nothing I could do to defend myself against any of his abuse.

She came, letting out a loud howl that was soon muted when Scott pressed his lips over hers. He came too, shooting his virile sperm into her womb. Did I take my pill this morning? Fuck, I can't remember! I don't care, I love his huge fucking cock and I love when he shoots his load inside me!

He stayed inside her for a moment, the only movement being their laborious breathing and the occasional twitches of his thick dick inside her. Jessica felt exhausted and sweaty from the physical exercise, even though Scott really did most of the work. She would be more than happy to jump into the lake now. Or in a few minutes, maybe, she thought while feeling his long cock pulsing inside her. They could cuddle for a little bit more.

Scott eventually climbed off her, allowing Jessica to extend her legs and stretch a bit. He lifted her with ease and pinned her against a wall. It was one of the walls shared with the large game room, which meant anyone in there would probably hear her bump against the wall. Scott was probably not thinking clearly enough to realize this, while Jessica simply didn't care. If anything, she wanted people to hear. She had no qualms about showing off her activities and this way she was marking the room as her territory. And also, Scott.

She moaned Scott's name as he pounded into her, standing up. She knew he was strong, yet she was never not surprised whenever he fucked her like this.

He came again, filling her up even more. Fuck, what if I did forget my pill this morning? What if... what if he got me pregnant? I'm not ready for a kid! But, on the other hand... Scott's a good guy. He would man up and help me take care of it and... no, no, that's messed up. I wouldn't- I wouldn't do that to him without his knowledge. I'm a fucked-up piece of shit, but I'm not that fucked up.

Scott dropped her and sat down against the bed, panting. Fucking her standing up while he held her was probably the one and only position where Scott was more out of breath than her afterwards. Jessica gave him a kiss on the forehead then went to check something into her bag. Today's pill isn't in the pack, which means I took it this morning. Fuck, that's a relief.

Feeling much calmer, she dug out her navy blue one piece and put it on, while under the inquiring gaze of her beau. The look he gave her while she slowly pulled the tight suit up her thick curves was that of a ravenous, lustful fiend.

"Let me guess, you got a thing for girls wearing tight, body-clinging one-piece swimsuits," she teased once the suit was fully on.

"Maybe..." Scott's bright red cheeks gave a more honest answer than his mouth.

"I mean, we could do it one more time before going to the water," she offered while pulling the bottom of her suit to the side. Jizz was flowing down her thighs.

Scott's face shined with glee. This is going to be a great fucking week, Jess thought while Scott approached her, his eyes gleaming with wanton craving.