The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 06

Story Info
Jess now has a boyfriend AND a girlfriend. She's very happy.
8.3k words
4.58
7.5k
11
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's my fat disgusting swine-whore?" Scott asked while holding her by the chin.

"I am," Jessica whispered.

At that moment, she really did look like a swine-whore, laying on her back while wearing pink floppy pig ears, an indecent nose hook connected to a collar with the word SOW embedded on it in shiny rocks, and a set of pink-pig lingerie.

She wore thigh-high pink latex stockings with rubbed hooves under the foot, as well as arm-length pink latex gloves that ended in two fingers mounted with rubber pig hooves. The gloves made her hands almost unusable, which made her feel particularly vulnerable, and thus turned her on immensely. Pink leather straps surrounded her large tits and her fat belly.

"What are you good for, pig?" he asked while grabbing the pink pig tail that was connected to the thick plug stretching her asshole.

"I'm a set of warm, wet holes for you to abuse at your leisure, Daddy." She blushed a little upon saying that.

"Good girl."

"No! Don't do that! If you praise me like that, I'm gonna get all mushy and pathetic!"

"I mean, you're already quite pathetic right now."

"Thank you. I am your pathetic slutty sow."

"Yeah, you're a real disgrace. A nasty lard-tramp with a needy greasy cunt."

She shook with glee upon hearing those words. Scott had gotten really good at coming up with demeaning names for her and her body. He took his hands off the tail and climbed on top of Jessica, looking deeply into her brown eyes. She could feel his heavy cock resting on top of her hairy pubic mound. She wanted nothing more than to be used like a cheap fleshlight until he blew his load inside her, and he knew that very well.

"You're going to make me beg for your dick, aren't you?" She tried to look sad, hoping this would sway him and she'd get his dick faster.

"You think you deserve to be rewarded? A lowly trash-slag like you?"

"I don't deserve any of it, you should punish me for being such a waste of air and space. But... you like using my pig body. If you won't do it for me, do it for yourself." She extended her legs to the sides and rubbed her crotch against his dick, desperately trying to titillate him. "Think of me as your personal free-use sex toy, Daddy. You don't need to be gentle or nice, just ravage my cunt until you're satisfied... please."

"But you're still going to enjoy this. And I wouldn't want you to feel too good about yourself, so I should punish you a little first."

Fuck, yes! Punish me! Hurt me good! "Oh, if you think that's appropriate, Daddy, then yeah, you should punish me."

"You sure you want to be punished?"

She bit her lip. "Please... Please punish me Daddy."

He grabbed her neck with one hand, then extended his other arm. He was about to slap her on the face. She braced herself for the impact. She was ready for it; She wanted it.

When his hand connected with her cheek, she barely felt the weak impact. She looked up and met his eyes.

"S-Safeword. I'm sorry," he babbled, breaking character. "I know I said I was ready, but when it came time to, I just... I'm sorry."

"Hey, hey, shhh it's okay baby, it's okay." She placed her hooved hands around his neck and pulled him down on top of her.

"I don't mind hurting you everywhere else," he muttered, "but... the face... I don't know, I don't think I'm quite ready yet. I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby, don't apologize."

"You're not mad?"

"Of course not." She gave him a tender kiss on the lips. "I'll never be mad at you for not wanting to do something. I want you to feel comfortable." She kissed him again. "You want to take a break?"

"No, I'm good. I can slap you elsewhere."

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah, I'd be down for some spanking."

She gave him a wicked smile. "I do like it when you spank my big booty." She took a deep breath, then locked eyes with him to make sure they were both back on. He returned her smile and nodded.

"Turn around, you naughty girl," he ordered while getting up.

"Oh, I've been a bad, bad girl, Daddy. I need to be punished." She rolled onto her belly and then arched her back to lift up her wide butt.

Scott's hand grabbed the ample flesh and he spent almost a minute just touching her backside. His strong hands fondled her buttcheeks and her thick thighs, brushing every once in a while against her meaty pussy lips. "Jesus Fucking Christ, your butt is divine," he whispered.

She shook it to show her appreciation, making the corkscrew tail plug wiggle sideways.

The first spank made her yelp.

"What does the swine says?"

"T-Thank you for putting me in my place, Daddy."

"And?"

"Please do it again, Daddy. Your obedient fuckpig is begging you to hurt her and make her cry."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now, we don't need you to talk anymore, isn't that right, you filthy hog?"

She bit her lip and looked back at Scott, watching him take something from the bedside table. He held up the apple ball-gag and winked at her. She opened her mouth for him and waited patiently while he fastened the gag. The red plastic apple made her look like a roasted pig ready to be served.

He grabbed her hair firmly and pulled back while he positioned himself behind her. He spanked her until her bum was bright red, then kept going for several more slaps. She had tears streaming down her cheeks when he was done.

"You want more punishment, you dumb piece of ham?"

He used his grip on her hair to make her nod.

"Well, if you insist..."

He spanked her again, spreading burning pain across her red cheeks. She backed her ass into him, trying to rub her crotch against his knees. When she felt his hand going between her legs, she let out high-pitched noises.

"Someone's eager!" Scott's hand was drenched in cunt-juice, which he wiped off on her sensitive butt. And then, he brought the head of his thick cock right between her wanting lips. She wanted it. He knew she wanted it. He purposefully teased her by rubbing the tip against her vagina without entering her.

"If you want to get bred, you're gonna have to prove that you're a good fuckpig."

She nodded enthusiastically.

"Snort like the sow you truly are."

Jessica hesitated. Making snorting noise was not especially more embarrassing or humiliating than the rest of the stuff she was already doing, in theory. Yet, it always took her a little time to do it. The hesitation was for him, to give the illusion that she still had some reservations and that he still had the power to make her feel truly embarrassed. It was a show she put on to make him feel better. At least, she liked to think so.

She let out a series of embarrassing snorting noises, which wasn't easy with the nose hook and ball gag. Her boyfriend must've been pleased, because he finally gave her the dick she had spent the last hour yearning for.

Jessica moaned through the ball-gag as Scott kept ramming his dick inside her wet cunt. Her butt was stretched out around a sizable plug, and she could feel the large cock rubbing against it through her inner walls. Her eyes rolled back when she came, but her boyfriend was nowhere near done with her. He fucked her for another ten minutes, his hips repeatedly slamming into her fat ass until he eventually reached his own climax.

After filling her full of cum, he pulled out and laid down by her side, grabbing her to spoon her tightly. She tried to spit out the gag, still feeling a bit hazy from the intense fuck-session, then turned towards Scott and moaned at him after she failed to free her mouth. He mumbled a weak, "love you too," back at her, much to her dismay.

He groaned when she started rubbing her unwieldy gloved fingers into his face, then looked at her as she tapped the gag with her other hand.

Eventually he got the message and took out the apple from her mouth, causing a dribble of saliva to fall down her cheek into the pillow.

"Thank you," she uttered.

"Do you want me to take off your gloves too?"

"No, that's fine. I just wanted the ball out of my mouth. The gloves can stay on while we cuddle."

He kissed the back of her neck and hugged her tight.

"I love you," she mouthed silently. She closed her eyes and shook her head in frustration. Just say it, tell him. Just say the words. You're thinking it, it wouldn't be a lie... But I look ridiculous right now in this getup, Scott's a romantic, he'd want me to tell him in another context...

"Hey... baby?" she whispered

"Mmhmm?"

"I..." her fingers flexed in the gloves.

"Yeah?"

"... Just, you know, I had fun. I'm glad we get to fuck so often."

"Me too."

"Your dick is great."

He snuggled closer, kissing her neck tenderly. "It is," he agreed. "I got a great dick."

"And?" she turned her head to face him.

"And what?" He had a punchable smirk on.

"You know what I want you to say, don't make me beg for it."

"You have a great pussy."

"Oh, thank you." She pressed her head back against his chest. "Although, great is a bit of an understatement. I have an amazing pussy."

"You also have one hell of an asshole." He grabbed her pig-tail, which made the plug move inside her.

"Oooh, Scott," she cooed. "Are you trying to rile me up again?"

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm ready to go again."

"You wanna put it in my butt this time?"

"I desperately do."

She got on her hands and knees, offering her big butt once again. It didn't take long for Scott to pull out the plug, causing lube to dribble out of her gaping hole. He was so excited to sodomize her that he even skipped the pig banter, going straight to the act.

He grabbed her by the waist and went to town on her ass. Every time he thrusted forward, she felt the entire length of his cock inside her.

"Fuuuck," she shouted, too overwhelmed to think of anything more poignant to say. He was a jackhammer, and she drooled out onto the pillow as he ravaged her.

The slap brought her back. The burning sensation on her ass and the loud sound of his hand on her tender flesh brought her lucidity back. Each subsequent spank made her more aware of the massive intruder in her bowels, as her sphincter tightened around it every time her ass was wracked with pain.

"I'm close," Scott grunted after a while.

"Cum for me baby, fill me full of cream!"

His hands grabbed her waist fiercely and pulled her back until he was as deep as he could be. She could feel his heavy balls pulsating against her pussy as he shot a huge load inside her.

He stayed inside her for a while, holding her tenderly. Every time his dick twitched, it made her whole body quiver. Slowly, his massive monster softened, and he slipped out of her to lay down by her side.

She was enjoying the feeling of his jizz flowing out of her when she fell asleep.

She woke up in her bed a few hours later, alone and groggy. It took her a few seconds to remember where she was and what had happened; The sharp pain across her backside was a pretty useful reminder. She looked for her phone, then realized that she was still wearing the gloves. Using her teeth, she took off the one covering her right hand.

It was six in the afternoon, on a saturday. She was at her place, and she could hear faint voices coming from somewhere in the apartment.

Jessica stepped out of the room, feeling slightly woozy but considerably pleased. When she reached her kitchen, Scott and Josephine were talking about dinner behind the counter. Josephine's eyebrows shot up when she noticed her. Jessica's hair and makeup were all messed up, she still wore most of her pink lingerie, and she had dried lines of cum going down from her crotch to her calves. Josephine, on the other hand, looked all prim and proper in her pristine office clothes. The only thing that clashed with her professional look was the little heart pendant hanging from the chain at her neck.

"I'm thirsty," Jessica announced.

"I got you babe," Scott declared.

While he grabbed her a glass, Josephine walked up to Jessica and grabbed her chin to make her look up at her. She then gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

"I don't think I'll ever tire of this getup," Josephine said while taking Jessica's gloved hand. "You look really cute today, my love."

"Thank you," Jessica said while trying hard not to blush. She could easily handle Mean-Josie, bantering back when her girlfriend called her humiliating or degrading name. But praise from her tended to fill her stomach with butterflies. "You look good too."

Scott handed her a glass of water, which she brought to her lips eagerly.

After her first satisfying gulp, Jessica asked, "How long have you been here?"

"Twenty minutes, give or take," she responded. "Scott told me you were napping, I didn't want to wake you up."

"Good call. I am not nice when my sleep gets interrupted."

"You're going to change clothes though, right? As cute as you look in pink, you're not eating dinner wearing this."

"Oh my God. Yes, moOOoom, I'll put on some decent clothes." She rolled her eyes dramatically. "What are we eating?"

"Pasta."

"Pasta," Scott said a second after Josephine. "We were arguing over creamy pesto versus tomato."

"So I get to decide on the sauce tonight!" Jessica said with glee.

"But you should hear my argument first! I say tomato sauce because it's some leftover that's still in your fridge and it'd be best to use it sooner rather than later, before it expires."

"Your argument is inconsequential then," Josephine said. "The cream also has an expiry date and eating it sooner should be prioritized."

"I am feeling more tomato today," Jessica announced, stopping the argument.

"Yes," her boyfriend whispered while pumping his fist.

Her girlfriend scoffed. "You're only taking his side because he fucked you last."

"Well," Jessica said with a shrug, "you should've thought about that before taking a job that makes you work on weekends." She then blew them both a kiss before turning to head back to the bedroom.

"Fuck," Josephine exclaimed when she saw her walk away. "You really outdid yourself with the spanking today."

Jessica looked back, then tried to look down at her ass. She could see shades of red going all the way up to her hips, and the clear imprint of Scott's finger on her skin.

"Yeah, my bad," he said. "I'm sorry."

"Babe, never apologize for turning my ass red." She pointed at him as she said that and stared him down until he nodded in agreement.

Jessica then walked out of the room while making her ass sway dramatically, knowing that the other two would be looking at it.

In her bedroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her ankle tattoos had healed nicely. She had a praying mantis on her right ankle, and an orchid mantis on her left. She also had the words, "Being a bitch is my kink", tattooed under her left boob.

That tattoo had been a compromise, as both Scott and Josephine had begged her not to get the "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" that she had wanted to get in the first place. In the end, she was glad about the quote she had gotten; It suited her even better and it was an Ashnikko quote.

Her right shoulder was bare, but in a month or two there would be a nice pig-themed tattoo there; Athena was still working on the design.

Jessica cleaned up her face, sweeping away the lines of mascara going down her cheeks and the smeared lipstick.

Considered what might happen that night with her two anal-loving paramours, she decided to do some cleaning.

Once she was done douching, she picked up an outfit that would be sensual, but respectable. In other words, something with good cleavage to show off her upper assets, and tight pants to show off her lower assets.

With the pig lingerie now lying amongst her pile of dirty clothes, she took out some lace red panties, a pair of high waisted leggings and a low-cut crop top. The shirt hid very little, but it hid enough to be considered clothes.

Once she was dressed up, she made her way back to the kitchen, where Scott was bringing plates onto the dinner table.

Jessica let out a long exhale as she felt the wooden chair against her beaten backside. Sitting down on such a hard surface made her relive the brutal spanking from earlier. Scott must've seen the face she had made, because he mercifully handed her a cushion. She could still feel the pain with the cushion, but it was a bit more manageable.

"No subs joining us for dinner?" Jessica asked with a mouth full of pasta.

"Not tonight," Josephine answered. "Doll is preoccupied with university stuff. I might have played with him excessively lately, he's behind on several projects that are due next week."

"Doll is taking summer classes?"

"Yeah, and he's not doing great. Shannon can't be here either because she has a dinner with her ex-husband. She thinks he wants them to get back together."

"Would she? Get back with her ex, I mean."

Josephine laughed. "Oh, babe. Come on. Look at me. You think she would take back that old balding loser when she could instead kneel down at my feet?"

Jessica couldn't disagree. When a sub fell under Josephine's spell, they were hers until she decided to let them go. "Have you thought of a new nickname for her yet?" Jessica inquired.

"I'm thinking something cow-related. You know, because of her big mommy milkers."

"Cow? More like Cash Cow, heyoooo!" Jessica lifted her hand towards Scott. It took him a second to notice her and then awkwardly drop his fork halfway through a bite so he could give her a high-five.

"There's that too," Josephine agreed while looking down at her recently-acquired golden bracelet. Shannon had gotten a considerable amount of money in her divorce settlement, and a decadent amount of that money was now going to the young mistress that was helping her reconnect with her sexuality.

"What about Kitten?"

"She's visiting her parents this weekend."

"Ooh, that ought to lead to some awkward chats."

"Why?" Scott asked.

"It'll be the first time her folk see her since the surgery," Jessica replied. "I wonder how she'll explain her new lips to them. I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that you convinced Shannon to pay for those. Wasn't she mad that you made her pay for a gift for another sub?"

"Well, let's be honest," Josephine refuted, "Kitten's new bimbo lips are more of a gift to myself."

Jessica opened her mouth, then shrugged. "True, I guess."

Eventually, she noticed Scott's sullen expression.

"Scott? Baby? What is it?"

"Oh, just, you talked about awkward family dinners, and like..."

"Did something happen yesterday?" He had been at his parents' house the day before, but she hadn't asked him how it had gone.

"What is it, choupinet?" Josephine also seemed concerned.

"Well, we were talking about Tio Alejo's asado, and my mom was telling me that my sister's going to bring her boyfriend this year, so of course she asked if I was seeing anyone."

"I'm sorry," Jessica interrupted, "what's a sado?"

"Asado. One word. It's kind of a big barbecue with plenty of meat."

Jessica's eyes lit up. She did like meat.

"Anyway, as I was saying, mom was grilling me about it. She said I looked happier lately and she was suggesting that a girl might've been the reason why."

"I see where this is going," Josephine snickered over her glass of wine.

"I told her I was seeing two women. She told me to stop kidding around. Eventually, once I had repeated it enough times, she finally believed me. She... She kinda threw a fit. She said I was being a disrespectful macho and that I was dishonoring both of you by playing around. I tried to explain our dating situation, but she walked out before I could set things clear."

"What about your dad?" Jessica asked.