The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe," he said, keeping his eyes on the television.

"Hey Jess," she said, throwing a glance in her direction.

"Heyyy," Jessica said. "I'm kinda wine-horny right now, so, you know. I'll be naked in the bedroom when you two nerds are done being nerds."

She didn't give them time to respond and made her way towards the bed. Josephine was there, reading and looking damn fine in her gray sweatpants. She would look gorgeous in a fucking trash bag.

"You had fun today?" she asked while looking up from her book.

"I did. Drank a little."

"A little?"

"For me that was a little."

"Come here, Beauté."

Jessica dropped her cat and joined her girlfriend on the bed. "I like it when you call me that." She laid down by her side, snuggling her head against her girlfriend's shoulder.

Josephine dropped her book aside to give her full attention to her tipsy chubby girlfriend. They kissed each other, on lips and cheeks and neck, as hands slipped under clothes.

"My pussy's still a bit tender," she said as Josephine's hand moved close to her waistband.

"I guess I'll have to play with your other hole, then."

"Oh, nooo, this must be so terrible for you."

"Get on your big belly, babe."

Jessica took off her shorts and threw them down before getting in position. Two hands moved gently against her bruised behind. The pain from her weekend spankings had mostly subsided, but every touch induced a sharp sensation that made her bite her lip and moan.

She lifted her ass up with her knees, bringing it closer to her girlfriend's face. Her panties were pulled down and her cheeks were spread open.

Josephine brought her face right against her buttcrack. "Fuck, I love the smell of your butt so goddamn much."

"Don't you think it stinks? I've been up all day and it was really warm out. It must be quite humid back there..."

"Delicious swamp ass," she said before sticking her tongue all over it.

Josephine was quite the expert at rimjobs, and she especially knew how to make Jessica moan. Her tongue was deep inside when the bedroom door opened.

Kitten and Scott joined them on the bed, both eager to take off their clothes. Scott laid beside Jessica to kiss her, while Kitten went by her mistress' side.

Eventually, Josephine stopped eating ass so that she could make out with her sub. The make out session didn't last long, for she quickly grabbed Kitten by the hair and pushed the younger girl's face in Jessica's big butt.

With Kitten taking over the duty of pleasuring Jessica's butthole, Josephine moved up to join the kissing.

When Jessica realized that there were three pairs of lips touching her at the same time, she couldn't help but feel herself filled with glee.

Eventually, the kissing stopped. Josephine got up to fetch her strapon and Jessica pushed Scott onto his back so she could suck his dick. Once he was fully hard, she lubed him up and then sat on his cock.

Josephine laid down beside him and lubed up her pastel-rainbow silicon dick for Kitten to sit upon. The submissive redhead didn't need to be told what to do; she eagerly impaled herself on the foot-long toy, moaning a little louder with every additional inch going inside her guts.

Jessica was on top, but Scott did just as much physical effort as her if not more, grabbing unto her thighs and lifting her up and down.

She held Kitten's hand tightly while they were both getting sodomized. She closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the feeling of getting fucked while the lewd sounds of anal penetration and excited moans filled the room.

She looked down at Scott, the handsome muscular stud below her. Then, she gazed at Josephine, the gorgeous femme fatale by their side. She also glanced at Kitten, the cute quivering pet beside her.

Everything was going great. She almost couldn't believe how lucky she was to be in this situation, to be able to date both of the people she cherished.

Scott was the first to reach his climax, blowing a thick load in Jessica's ass. When he pulled out of her, Josephine pushed Kitten off and grabbed her by the hair.

Kitten obeyed her mistress without flinching as she led her against Jessica's gaping asshole. She lapped up all the creamy jizz that poured out of the fat girl's butt, then sloppily made out with the hole.

After about a minute, Kitten moved away from the fat ass, only to be replaced by Josephine. The domme gave Jessica's anus a few kisses before bringing her plastic dick against her gaping backdoor.

Kitten crawled onto Scott, kissing him and caressing him while Josephine went to town on Jessica's big booty. Scott appeared surprised by Kitten's initiative, but not in any way unhappy. His eyes grew wide when she grabbed his dick, rubbing it until it grew hard again. When she moved her ass on top of it, he gasped, turning his eyes to his girlfriends for a moment. Jessica gave him a wink and blew him a kiss, and then he turned his attention back on the slim redhead hovering over his crotch.

"Oh? We're-We're doing this?"

She lowered herself on his dick, which easily entered her stretched out butthole. She was in a reverse cowgirl position, facing the two other women while her ass pointed towards him.

"We're doing this," he concluded, looking pleased with what was happening.

Kitten grabbed Jessica by the cheeks and kissed her deeply while she jumped up and down on Scott's dick.

Josephine's rainbow cock penetrated deep inside Jessica's bowels, making the big girl squeal.

Kitten, who had been trained by Josephine as an anal-only fuckpet, climaxed on Scott's penis. She erupted into a series of embarrassingly cute noises and increasingly cute faces, with her hands pressing down hard onto Jessica's shoulders.

Seeing the flustered girl quiver all over his dick had its effect on Scott, who came a second time, not long after Kitten's orgasm.

Right after Kitten had climbed back down from Scott's dick, Josephine slowed down and pulled out of Jessica's swollen hole. This time, it was Jessica's turn to eat a creampie out of the other girl's leaking asshole. The taste of lube mixed with Scott's cum and Kitten's buttsweat was formidable.

They winded down a little in a pile of sweaty, happy bodies, cuddling and kissing each other.

"I love you," Scott whispered. Jessica wasn't sure if he was talking to all of them, or one of them in particular, or simply to the void.

She pressed her fists against her sides and took a deep breath. "I... me too."

He turned his eyes to her, and she could see a glimmer of joy in there. "You do?"

"Yeah... I... I love you, Scott," she finally managed to utter.

He grabbed her wrists and rubbed it gently while still looking her in the eyes. "I'm happy to hear you say that."

She gave him a kiss, then turned to her other partner. "I love you, Josephine."

"There were never any doubts about that," she replied while lighting a cigarette, her usual post-coitus routine.

"I'm having a moment here, babe," she said in a fake-hurt tone.

Josephine stared back with a smirk. "Alright, fine. I... love you too, Jessica."

"I know you do, I'm super lovable." She gave her a kiss on the lips, before turning her attention to the other girl. "And Kitten," she added, "I... well I'm starting to like you. You're cool sometimes."

"I like you too, Jess" she said while accepting the cigarette that her mistress was handing her.

She rubbed the sub's head, then looked again at the other two. Her queen-size bed was getting quite crowded.

Yeah, we're definitely gonna have to buy a larger bed once we get our new place.