The Chubby Girl Lifespan Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl allows her classmates to explore her body.
7.4k words
3.83
30.7k
25

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/06/2021
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I - Coaching Classes Misdeeds

Myself Preeti, I'm 18 half years old from Indore, Madhya Pradesh. I wasn't very chubby in my high school but as soon as I reached my puberty, my body started to grew dramatically. I have 34 sized breasts, chubby cheeks, thick thighs, thick butts, pink lips and dimples on cheeks. My boobs are spongy and builds a dangerous curve in bra and tight clothes. My waist size is 32 but due to thickness of my thighs, I have to buy 34 sized jeans as thighs do not get fit in 32. My butts are heavy as well as calves and legs. Overall my stats looks like South Indian Actresses. I'm a year dropper when I was in my middle school, that's why I was already 18 years old when I entered 12th Standard.

There is a common perception between school going guys, that if a girl have turned chubby then she must be having numerous sexual encounters. Maybe that is somewhat correct also but in my case it wasn't correct. Still guys had the same perceptions for me. Due to this perceptions it was a common mentality that I was an easy lay. The perception says that, my body developed rapidly, so I was sleeping with either one guy or numerous guys on alternative days. I wasn't aware of those perceptions, even though girls of my class, even my close friends were aware about it. Guys thought as I was habitual of having sex, so a little effort will direct me directly in their bed. I got several proposals in school but I didn't paid any attentions towards them.

My parents wanted me to score distinction in 12th so they forced me to join coaching classes for my Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. So school timing was 8 am to 2 pm, and after that I had to join coaching classes, which started from 4 pm to 6 pm and then there was 30 minutes break. After that the classes went from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. I wasn't so much interested in coaching classes. There were batches of 80 peoples in per batch, double then my school's class strength. The teachers were good in teaching but couldn't attend every single individuals. In the first two months I was punctual but later my interest in classes started to subside. I wasn't alone who joined those coaching classes. There were another girl who was my best friend and classmate who also joined the same coaching classes. We were in same batch and so we inherited the same mood and same decision. We were only two girls in the batch and rest 78 were boys. So we, especially I was the centre of attention.

There were 15-20 guys who talked with us in that 30 minutes break. Few were shy in nature, few offered help in studies, few talked simply and few were flirt. I wasn't interested in talking to everyone, but there were few guys in each category who attracted me. Among those there were two guys Vijay and Karun who were little special to me. They both were flirt but yet didn't crossed limits, and I didn't felt uncomfortable. There were five more guys who joined our group and we turned in a group of 7 guys and two girls. Slowly we all started to bunk classes, in starting we extended the break time to 15 minutes then 30 minutes and later an hour to bunk the full classes. But not everyone bunked classes, not all 9 at a time. Few times 3 of us sometimes 4 of us and the absenter remains different of each day. Only the common bunker was me among all. We bunked classes and usually we used to sit in some park or any public place and had chit chat.

One day I and Karun were only off the classes and were sitting in a park having some discussion. We were been bored with our conversation so Karun suggested that we can play some game. I asked him about it and he suggested truth or dare game. So for a time pass I agreed, and we started with common questions and common dare. But as I told earlier he was a flirt, indeed interested in me. So after few 20-25 questions he shoot a question, that in what interval I shaved my pubic hairs. I blushed, didn't answer a single word, he kept on insisting to answer but I didn't replied him anything. Now the discussion turned towards dare, and as expected he said, "Why don't you come tomorrow to coaching classes without bra. I just wanted to see that how you will manage to keep those melons unnoticed with bra." I said him that I won't do that but now things went little harsh and finally I agreed.

Next day was a disaster for me, I never had ever tried that. My boobs were 34 and they swung even with bra. Without bra was unimaginable, but a dare was dare, so I gave it a try. The entire way to coaching class was embarrassing, indeed both were bouncing and I was looking everywhere, if anyone is noticing or not. In the class also I was feeling very uncomfortable. At last after the break we both were sitting in the park and he had already noticed that. So finally he declared that dare was complete. So he offered me baked corns as a treat. Now who don't like baked corns? So we came out of the park and moved towards a roadside stall. We got one corn each and were returning back when it started to rain cats and dogs. We try to find some shelter but till then it was too late. We were drenched in rain and clothes were soaked in water.

Finally we reached in veranda of a closed shop. It was a complex but all shop were closed due to market off day. We stood need the shutter and started to wait for rain to subside. Now it started to pour heavily, the road went isolated and the evening was getting darker now. We were waiting patiently and were eating the corn which we bought. But when the corn finished still it was pouring. So Karun started to chat a bit, just some usual stuffs to distract my mind, as I was feeling worried now. Within the chat he said, "Preeti! Can I show you something?" I nodded my head and he clutched my nipples with his forefingers and thumbs of both hands. I was hell shocked with his activity and looked downwards. I realised that the water has just turned my white t-shirt fully transparent and not even my nipples but my boobs were also on display.

I was red with shame, he was feasting on his view since long time. I was like dead, dead in shame, blushing heavily and didn't even remembered that he was pinching my nipples with his fingers and thumbs. As soon as I realised, I pulled myself backwards and his grip on my nipples slipped. I crossed my arms on my chest, and turned my face somewhere else to avoid eye contacts. But he was like he had hit a jackpot. He started to elaborate about my nipples and boobs, shape, size and what had he imagined. I told him to keep quite harshly, several times but he started again in few minutes. At last the rain subsided and we rushed back to coaching classes. He insisted to stay back but I left for home.

Next day I reached coaching classes, attended three of them and came out at 7:30 pm. Karun attended only two of them and was waiting outside. I even stayed back in class, even in the break time to avoid him. But later came out skipping the last class. He was eagerly waiting for me so we went to the park and instead of sitting on the bench we decided to walk. There was a pathway inside the park, adjacent to the boundary of the park. We started walking and when we reached to the rear of the park. He stopped, I took two steps when I realised he stop. I turned back and asked him why he stopped. He started to move his both forefingers on my t-shirt on my boob's area. I looked at him annoyed when he smiled and said that he was trying to figure out where those nipples were. I smiled at him and said that it was impossible to guess, as I was wearing a padded bra and he cannot find and grab my nipples.

I don't know why and how I spoke those lines, but it came out of my mouth. He stopped for a second and grabbed my both boobs in his palms. He said, "In that case, I can grab whole of them instead of nipples only." He squeezed my boobs few times, and even I was trying to remove his hand, still his grip was tighter than expected. It took me a whole minute to get rid of his grip and till then he had squeezed my both boobs for 10-12 times. I showed him anger and he said sorry immediately. I said that he was grabbing so hard that it was hurting me. He said that he won't squeeze them so hard ever again. I said what I felt to say without even understanding what I said, but he chose his words carefully. We walked for few rounds and then I returned back home. Next day when we were getting out of the coaching class the door went jam and everyone where stuck inside. We didn't realized that from inside, so a heavy rush reached near the gate.

We were standing so close to each other that we were leaning on each other. At that moment I realized that someone had placed his palms on my boobs and was squeezing them lightly. I turned my head to find Karun over there. I whispered that what he was doing and he promised something yesterday. He said in the same manner that he said that he won't squeeze them hard. But he never mentioned that he won't squeeze them all. Then I remembered my words and I smiled on myself. I just requested him to leave now, as someone can see. He removed his hands and we came out after a while. From that day onward he didn't missed a single chance to squeeze my boobs. Though I stopped him every time but the fact was that, I was getting a male touch for the first time in my life. And practically I was enjoying it, so though I was shy but literally I was opening up little by little. He did not get chance daily as on many instance other guys also accompanied us, but there were few instance when he got chance. The game went on for 15 days and he got nearly 10-12 chances to squeeze them.

One fine day, we got chance to roam all alone in the park it was around 7:45 pm and the park was almost isolated. We were roaming and on every few steps he grabbed my boobs and squeezed. I was just fed up with him, though I liked him squeezing my boobs but he was doing too much. I stopped and asked him when he would stop squeezing them. His explanation was that he doesn't get enough time to squeeze them properly to his satisfaction. He continued that if he gets enough time to squeeze them, he'll stop bugging me. I accidentally spoke, "I'm here, squeeze as much as you like and then stop this completely." Immediately I understood my mistake, I covered my face with my palms and was standing there. He pulled me by my arms and what I realized was, him sitting on bench and myself sitting on his laps. I remove my palms to make sure I was right. He looked straight on my face and I crossed my arms on my boobs.

He requested cum begged and reminded me that I only permitted him to. He asked me to remove my arms which I slowly dropped down. He grabbed my both boobs and started to squeeze them gently but few times applied force too. He squeezed them for more than five minutes and came up with a special demand. He asked me that could he put his hands under my t-shirt over my bra. I looked at him angrily and he made an innocent face, like he was begging me for that. I don't know why, but I just turned my face and smiled a little, closing my eyes afterwards. He got the clue and his hand entered under my t-shirt, over my bra. He started to squeeze my both boobs more aggressively now. He squeezed them for further 5 minutes and then another demand. Obviously he wanted to enter his palms under my bra also. I was hot and wet by then, so I told him to do whatever he like. He gripped his fingers on my bra elastic and raised it upwards.

My boobs popped out of my bra and the bra slipped upwards till my collar bones. He grabbed my boobs and started to squeeze them again, but he started to pinch my nipples too. This continued for 5 more minutes when I asked him to stop now. I asked him, how much he will squeeze them, he's nearly squeezing them for 20 minutes. He said that he was enjoying a lot and I should let him squeeze them. I just laughed at him and left him to continue. After few minutes the park lights started to get off and he left me. It was time for closing the park and so I adjusted my bra and we came back. He was satisfied to core but I also knew that it wasn't going to end. But for next few days he didn't get a chance to do anything.

About a week later, Karun was desperately waiting for a single chance. So one day we five fellows bunked the classes and came to the park. My best friend, the girl from my class, Vijay and Rajat were walking few feet forward to us. Karun and I were walking behind. Now all three of them entered the park and when I was about to enter, Karun grabbed me by my arms. He whispered to me to come along with him. I whispered that the others may search for us but he insisted a lot to come along. I surrendered and move along with him. We reached to an isolated shop area, a semi complex with all closed shops. As soon as we reached there I asked Karun about it. Now he was desperate I knew that and that question was useless.

He just pushed me on the wall and started to squeeze my both boobs roughly. After few minutes he came up with a new demand. He wanted me to raise my t-shirt and bra and he wanted to see my boobs now. I scolded him well, saying that I won't let him. But he came with a justification that he had already seen them on that rainy day. Not very clearly but 90% was visible at least. I kept on resisting but he was too stubborn. He convinced me in 5 minutes and I left myself on his mercy. He started to pull my t-shirt upwards till it reached above my bra. And then immediately my bra also till my collar bones. Now my boobs were on his mercy, he grabbed them and squeezed them for 5 minutes. He pinched and rolled my nipples too.

After 5 minutes I felt a tongue on my nipple and found him sucking my nipples. Now it was getting far away but I couldn't stop it. He keep on alternating on my both nipples and after around 30 minutes left me. It was due to his phone which was ringing. It was Rajat who was asking where we was. Now unwillingly he decided to return back. I smiled at him and adjusted my clothes. We returned back to the park, had chit chat with rest three of them. But the whole time Karun was looking angrily at me, whereas I was returning him a smile every time. That was making him more frustrated. But there was nothing could be done. He remained frustrated and we departed home later on. Next day as expected the same thing happened.

Rajat, Vijay and my friend went in the park and Karun pulled me to the isolated shop area. I scolded him for being so desperate all the time. He said that he wasn't finished last evening. Now I was sure that he wasn't going to leave me at all. So I surrendered to him. He pulled my t-shirt and bra upwards and went busy playing with my naked boobs and sucking my nipples. This time none of the three called us at all. He continued for next 2 hours, but as he wanted more and more. So this time he tried to enter his hand in my jeans and inside my panty. But I caught his hand and asked him not to do that. He tried few times, about 10-15 minutes but couldn't succeed at all. Later he surrendered and got busy with my boobs only. Now naturally my boobs were being mauled and I was getting super wet inside. Around 8:30 he left me and we came home.

Next day Karun was sick, he was unable to come to the coaching classes. Now I didn't mind that, he was posing himself over me most of time. Though I liked him but he was very stubborn and made me uncomfortable several times. Today only I and Vijay bunked the classes. Rest had few doubts in subjects and they decided to attend classes. We both moved to the park, but instead of entering inside the park, he asked me to walk with him on road. The main motive of bunks were chat only, in park outside park, doesn't mattered. We talked few hundred meters and came to the same spot where Karun brought me every time. We stayed under the isolated complex and chatted for few minutes.

Suddenly from nowhere Vijay barked a question that who was more important for me, Karun or him. I diplomatically said that both were important in their way and cannot be compared with each other. Immediately without a second delay, Vijay grabbed my both boobs over my t-shirt. He roughly squeezed them and asked that on what criteria or what superiority Karun was getting the liberty to play with those. I understood immediately that last evening either he followed us or maybe came to that location afterwards. I pushed his hand away and said that I couldn't explain that. I didn't answer because I didn't had any answer to that question. He howled on me saying he was equally capable of doing things what Karun could do.

And I can just name the thing which I like him to do, if he quits that he will not say a word about it. No one shouts at me ever, not even my parents. I was taken aback with his rash tone, equally angry at him. I just asked him to go and stand on the road, and dash yourself with any vehicle which comes first. He turned immediately, without asking any question. He reached to the road and stood in between of the road. It was then when I realised what I said and what could happen now. I rushed to the road and a vehicle was arriving. I reached the road, a car was approaching honking at him to get away. The car was about 20-30 feet away when I pulled him off the road. The driver who seems to be an old man, abused both of us and moved away.

I pulled him back the isolated complex, holding is shirt from the biceps. As soon as I reached there I really wanted to bark at him, but I didn't. I raised my t-shirt and my bra till my collarbones. I looked at him for a minute and said, "All yours." He was delighted like a small child. He pounded at me and grabbed those melons. He started to maul them up, he was rough but what he did shocked me. I kept mum until he was finished mauling them. As soon as he was finished with the shape and size test, he moved to next level for taste check. He gulped my nipple in his mouth and started to suck it. He sucked those nipples alternatively and licked my nipples with his tongue. He revolved his tongue tip on my nipples, chewed them few times with his front teeth and tried to gulp as much as possible, part of boobs including nipples. His action were giving a tickling feeling in my tummy as well as pussy.

Like Karun he too was trying to reach my pussy, inside my panty, which I was stopping. He gave up and grabbed my ass cheeks over my jeans. That I allowed him to, even to press them as many times he liked. Even I allowed him to rub his palm on my pussy above my jeans. The sensational feeling he was giving me was making me to hold his head and comb his hairs. After a long time he stopped, released my nipples and looked up. He asked what about Karun now. I smiled and said that I will not differentiate between him and Karun, so no partiality also. He gets his share Karun will get his. He left me telling me that it was getting late. I adjusted my clothes and we returned home.

Next day Karun was back to coaching classes. He was having a dream of being with me. Same dream was of Vijay and I was thinking how to distribute myself equally between them. After the break we all five regular peoples went towards the park. This time my school friend and Rajat entered the park. I grabbed Karun hand and Vijay shoulder to stop them from entering. They both looked at me and then to each other nervously. I asked them to keep quiet and we moved to the same location. I was nervous all the way and Karun was confused all the way. We reached there, I stood in front of them, raised my t-shirt and bra till my collarbones and said, "All your, both of you can have them." Karun looked confused and he looked at Vijay. Vijay winked at him and smiled.

Though Karun didn't get the entire picture but he got the major concept. He understood that Vijay also was having the same fun. He didn't get the answer for why and how but rest he understood. My right nipple was in Vijay mouth immediately. Karun took 30 seconds to digest the situation. To share me with Vijay, but he adjusted his mind. In less than a minute he was sucking my left nipples. Both were squeezing my boobs and sucking as well as biting my nipples. Two month servicing me at a time was giving me sensations to core. Now in the meanwhile both of them were trying to enter their palms inside my jean. They were trying to grope my pussy inside my panty. I was trying very hard to create obstacle in their way but as they were now two of them, it was getting hard for me. They tried several times but failed.

12