All Comments on 'The Chubby Girl Lifespan Ch. 01'

by finely_crafted

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story keep writing

I found your story interesting and compelling. I thought the ending was a little abrupt and you could use an editor but otherwise it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Highly erotic story of a young woman

I loved the characters' sense of urgency and hunger to experience their sexuality, including the narrator who describes herself so vividly as she becomes the slut for her two friends. The setting and the story itself are fascinating for a North American observer - I certainly want to hear more from the Chubby Girl.

desirekirtidesirekirtiabout 4 years ago
Good situation

Liked the build-up of the story. For me, it was totally relatable, coming from the same environs. Looking forward to a well written next parts.

finely_craftedfinely_craftedabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next Part

next part will be up soon, this series will be of at least 15 parts, keep reading and keep supporting guys.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Nice work! I enjoyed the gradual built-up and intense conclusion. I want to see what happens next with chubby girl. I'm a little surprised that she agreed to the groping and oral with only token protest. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent....this deserves a second n third part.... perhaps her friends come back into her life.. group sex etc .... wish someone could take it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfinely_crafted@finely_crafted
I'm Male 24, from India, location classified - don't want to share, my creation are some fiction, some inspired from real events. I have a girlfriend who helps me in inspiring with stories and equally participate in editing my stories once finalized.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES