The Church Fete Ch. 04

Story Info
A continuation of Robert's slide into depravity.
8.4k words
4.68
6.9k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Writer's note: It may be of benefit if you please read Chapters 1, 2 & 3 of "Church Fete" before reading this chapter.

Previously:

The Vicar of the Parish had been on his way to pay the church roof fund into the bank, along the way he had encountered a young couple fornicating by the river bank and, despite his guilt and shame he had remained and watched them fuck. Moreover, Robert was unable to resist the temptation to jerk off as he watched the passionate lovemaking. But to Robert's consternation, upon returning to his bike he discovered the money gone and then received a text message telling him that his disgusting act had been recorded.

After returning home, Robert had confided in his wife and Susan and told her the whole truth. It was just the opportunity Susan needed to introduce Robert to the hedonistic lifestyle that she had now adopted, thanks to encouragement from Mr & Mrs Johnson. Susan had convinced Robert to visit the Johnson's where Mike and Julie had outlined the conditions on how they would 'help' Robert and Susan. A very reluctant Robert had instructed Susan to remove her blouse for a set amount of money. But now -- Robert realised that things were going to get a lot more serious. Mike had offered them a Thousand pound if Robert and Susan removed all their clothes.

---

Church Fete - Chap 4

Robert glanced over at his wife, still unable to believe he could agree to put her through such a disgusting and humiliating situation.

"Very well." Offered Robert with a loud sigh. "We'll ... get naked." He added.

Mike growled lowly. "Tell her." Said Mike and Julie in unison pointing at Susan.

Robert winced and took another deep breath before looking directly at his wife. "Susan. Take ... let Mike remove your clothes. We ... we are all going to be naked." He added dejectedly.

Mike did not need an invitation, and neither did Julie. As Mike's hands deftly undid Susan's skirt, Julie went about removing Robert's cassock. This was easier said than done, as it was a one piece that had to be lifted over his head. In the end, Julie surmised that it was easier for her to let Robert remove it, while she watched.

Julie was keen to see what Robert was packing, having been told by Susan that he was nowhere near as big as Mike's cock. It didn't matter to Julie, Cock was cock and a small one had one huge advantage. It meant she could take it all the way in her mouth and down her throat.

Once the cassock was removed, and Robert was stood there in just his underpants -- Julie pushed him gently so that he sat back down. Then grabbing the hem of his underpants, Julie slowly started to peel them down his legs, exposing what Julie now realised was still a reasonably sized cock.

"Oh. Dear God. What am I doing?" lamented Robert ruefully.

The warm air wafted over Robert's cock, and it twitched involuntarily. Robert felt it and immediately blushed with shame and guilt. Other than his wife, no other woman had seen his dick and now he felt completely embarrassed and extremely uncomfortable. Quickly he lifted his hands up to cover his member, but Julie saw him and gave him a light tap on his hands as an indication he needed to remove them.

Meanwhile, Mike was making short work of Susan's dress and Susan herself could hardly contain herself as she now sat there in the long white stockings and suspender belt that Julie had told her to wear.

"Fucking hell." Exclaimed Mike, genuinely turned on by the sight of Susan in stockings.

Robert and Julie both stopped to look, and Julie too let out a low moan of appreciation. Robert's response however was a lot more primeval and basic, when his cock twitched and became visibly 'firmer'. Much to Julie's delight.

"Your wife is fucking gorgeous, Robert. How come you're not fucking her hard every night?" asked Mike sounding a little incredulous.

Robert was again about to reply when Susan abruptly called out. "Oh God Robert. Are you going to let him talk to me in that disgusting way? Tell him to stop Robert." She insisted.

"Now it's our turn." Added Julie with a laugh. "Robert. Help me take my dress off." She demanded, turning her back to Robert and gesturing at the zip. Robert was no novice at unzipping a dress of course, and yet he hesitated -- realising that this was perhaps the first time he had done it to any woman other than his wife.

As the dress fell to the floor, Julie piped up. "Might as well unhook my bra while you're there Robert and then you can all see my tits." She announced.

Again, Robert hesitantly unhooked the bra -- this time having a little more difficulty in doing so. Robert's hands visibly shook as the enormity of what he was doing finally hit him. He was naked, he was undressing a woman that was not his wife while his own wife was being forced to undress another man.

Robert glanced over at his wife, and saw that she was now knelt in between Mike's legs and was unbuckling his belt. Robert was a little taken aback, since he did not recall instructing her to kneel between Mike's legs. Robert couldn't see Susan's face but it seemed to him that her reticence was waning and his heart sank at the realisation.

Guilt and shame slammed into him, as the severity of what they were being made to do hit him. Through his own foolishness and weakness of his flesh -- they were being degraded and corrupted, and forced into doing these wicked things just to gain back the money he had lost.

Had Robert seen his wife's face -- he would have seen it covered with pleasure and anticipation, as she licked her lips lasciviously at Mike. Ever since she had first been fucked by Mike, Susan had secretly fantasised about once more having his lovely cock in her mouth and in her cunt. She craved it, and even masturbated to the thought almost daily.

With her bra undone, Julie quickly slipped it down her arms and then turned to face Robert, her hands holding her tits in place until -- with a loud whoop, she let go and let her tits all and bounce in front of him. Robert tried hard not to stare, but he couldn't help but watch -- and with a shiver it reminded him of how Debbie's tits had jiggled when he watched her fornicating. While he masturbated while watching her, he recalled feeling the guilt and disgust return.

As Robert stared, Julie jiggled her tits causing them to bounce deliciously, and Robert realised that they were quite a bit bigger than his own wife's. Until that moment, Robert had not thought size to be important, since to his mind they're only function was to deliver milk to a child. And yet, as Robert continued to stare -- he could not deny that there was something quite appealing about them.

Suddenly, Susan yelled out. "Oh God No, Mr Johnson. That's ... that's just disgusting. Oh my goodness, I couldn't possibly do that and not with ... THAT." She stifled a giggle as she pointed to Mike's semi hard cock.

Robert turned to look at Susan's forlorn face and immediately saw her concern. Once again, until just then -- Robert had not considered a man's size to be of any significance since its main purpose was just to deposit the sperm. But now, as he looked and saw Mike's considerable size he glanced down at his own dick and a wave of inferiority crashed over him.

"Robert. Tell him. Tell Mr Johnson that I won't do it. I WILL NOT." She declared trying to sound adamant. Deep inside her orgasm rumbled and she longed to hear the words from her husband -- instructing her to suck Mike's huge cock.

"He wants me to put it in my mouth and suck it." She added trying to hide her desire.

Robert flustered, aware that he had not yet agreed a price for such an act. It burned into him that he was having to think like this, but the whole situation was an anathema to him, and he prayed for it to just be over.

"A thousand, if she sucks my cock. Robert, and another 500 if you let Julie suck yours." Instructed Mike with a chuckle.

"But you have to tell her to do it. Robert." Added Julie with a giggle. "And you have to tell her what you're going to let me do to your cock. You have to describe it to her." She added with a flourish.

Robert bristled slightly. "I thought ... ummm ... I thought you wanted to know ... with her breasts. For 500." He asked, unsure of what was being asked of Susan.

"I did want to fuck her tits, but I've decided her mouth is much more appealing." Replied Mike gruffly.

Robert coughed abruptly and went ashen. Unable to believe they were reduced to this -- bartering his own wife's innocence for a few coins? But it was 1500 and that would surely take them close to the amount they needed.

"I ... I ... how much do we have. I mean how much money are you going to give us so far." Asked Robert, trying to clarify the situation.

Julie piped up. "You're barely past 2000 Robert. A long way to go yet." She laughed.

Robert's heart sank in abject disillusionment and despondency, aware now of how much more he and his wife would be made to do to reach their goal. His mind flooded with thoughts of what other degenerate and disgusting acts they would be forced to indulge in. Of course, to Robert's mind he had no hope of envisaging what Mike and Julie had in store for them.

"Robert. Tell him I can't put it in my mouth. Please Robert. I ... I don't want to do it." Offered Susan trying to sound worried.

"It's a cock." Growled Mike. "Call it a fucking cock, you slut or else go home." He hissed.

Susan creamed at the word slut, and she realised that she actually really liked being considered a slut. A delicious warmth washed over her and she smiled involuntarily, only just managing to make it look like a scowl.

"Robert." She called out indignantly. "Robert please, tell him. I can't possibly use those words, and I'm certainly not going to do what he wants me to do." She added.

Robert looked genuinely crestfallen, as if his very heart was being torn from his body. His sweet innocent and pure young wife was being degraded and humiliated and he was allowing it to happen. More than that, he chided himself -- he was encouraging her to do it.

"One thousand." Goaded Mike with an evil stare.

"Oh. Susan I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that you have to do this, but we must. If we don't get this money then it's all over for us. And these wicked people are our only chance to get it Susan. I'm sorry. We ... we have to You have to." Replied Robert sounding rueful and despondent.

"Tell her properly." Added Julie. "That's the offer." She chuckled.

Robert again took a huge breath and lifted himself up as best he could. "Susan. I'm sorry. Susan, you have to take Mike's cock and suck it. And you ... you have to call it a ... a cock." He added reluctantly. His spirit dropped as he said it and he lowered his head in shame once more.

"She has to get me hard, and then take it into her mouth and suck it properly." Instructed Mike forcefully.

In truth there was little need for Susan to get Mike hard, because he was almost well and truly stiff. Susan had been surreptitiously rubbing and flicking it with her hidden hand as they talked.

"Get him hard Susan. You know how to do that. Just do it please, don't make this more difficult than it already is. Get his cock hard and then put his cock in your mouth and suck him." Intoned Robert flatly, sounding more than a little irked by his wife's continued reticence.

Julie stifled a giggle at it all and spoke up. "And tell her what I'm going to do to you. Robert."

Robert swallowed hard at the realisation. He had only ever let one woman suck him, and that had been his wife many years ago when they were first married. It had not been a great experience for him and so, he had been somewhat reticent to allow Susan to do it. In truth, Robert did not see the 'point' of it. Such pleasures of the flesh were beneath him and beneath his stature and standing as a vicar, a man of God and a pillar of the community. But Julie was about to change all that.

"Susan. Another woman is going to ... to ... Oh God. Please. She's going to suck my cock, Susan." Gasped Robert as he felt Julie's fingers close around his shaft. Robert immediately began to shift uncomfortably as he felt the stirring in his loins. His cock was twitching, and getting hard.

"Tell her what's happening Robert." Added Julie seductively. "Tell your wife how I'm making your cock hard, how it's twitching and jerking as I stroke it."

Robert threw his head back in the undeniable pleasure he felt, his mind wracked with guilt and humiliation and yet feeling the undeniable pleasure. Despite his strong will, despite his opposition and all of his reluctance -- his cock was responding to another woman's touch. He felt humiliated and degraded, but now there was something else too. He felt the pangs of pleasure as they began to fill his head.

"I'm getting hard." Offered Robert hoarsely before adding some more detail.

"Another woman is rubbing my cock and making it hard Susan. Oh. May God forgive me. I love you Susan, I'm ... I'm so sorry."

"Keep going. I want a running commentary." Added Mike with a smile toward Susan. Susan herself knelt there obediently, casting alluring glances at Mike's cock, fighting the urge to suck it and imagining how it will feel in her mouth.

"Oh God Susan. Susan, she's ... she's rubbing my cock and ... and ... she's going to ... oh God. She's going to put it in her mouth Susan. Oh God. I'm sorry Susan, I'm so, so sorry." He wheezed, his breathing labouring slightly now as the pleasure increased and his mind began to fog with doubt and uncertainty.

Until this very moment, Robert had had no idea of the pleasure that such an act could bring, and it astounded him. His cock continued to twitch and it felt harder than Robert could ever remember it being.

"Oh God Susan, she's she's ... licking my ... oh God. She's licking me all over." Rasped Robert breathlessly.

"Your Balls." Corrected Julie. "I'm licking and sucking his balls, Susan." Added Julie with a hint of mischief, knowing full well the kick Susan would get out of hearing that.

Julie lifted the hard shaft up, her fingers wrapping around it firmly and she began to move her hand up and down the cock. Her other hand, tickled Robert's balls while her tongue snaked out and licked him gently. She scooped her tongue and then very gently drew one of his balls into her mouth before closing her lips around the sack so that part of Robert's ball sack was now firmly in her mouth. Gently she rolled her tongue around it flicking it lightly and turning it over in her mouth.

Robert was, by now in complete rapture. His head lolled back and his eyes were shut as he began to moan lowly.

"Oh God Susan. I'm sorry. But I ... I never realised it would feel like this. Oh God. What's happening to me. Oh God Susan, I'm sorry Susan but it feels ... it feels ..." Robert was unable to finish the sentence and a wave of pleasure overtook him when Julie finally closed her mouth around his purple head and began licking and sucking avidly.

"Oh God you ... you mustn't enjoy it. Robert. It's sinful." Giggled Susan at her own hypocrisy.

"Use the proper fucking words." Growled Mike in mock annoyance, and with a wink toward Susan.

"Oh God Robert, you mustn't enjoy another woman sucking your hard cock. You have to fight it, it's so dirty and disgusting, having her lick your balls, having her run her tongue up and down your hard cock. You have to resist, Robert." Added Susan with a lot more gusto than she intended.

In response, Robert groaned loudly as Julie's head now began to pump up and down quickly, her lips forming a seal around his cock and she herself began to labour with her breathing. As Julie had envisioned, Robert's smaller size allowed her to fit pretty much his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. But she hadn't got to that stage yet, having taken about 4 inches into her mouth thus far.

Julie continued to tickle the shaft with her tongue, occasionally closing her teeth so that they rested gently on the shaft and then she would move her head up and down, lightly scraping her teeth along the shaft of Robert's cock. It wasn't until Julie began to lick the underside of Robert's knob that he really reacted. As Julie began to tease the frenulum with the tip of her tongue, Robert realised he could resist no more.

"Ah No Julie. No. Please stop. Please." Yelled Robert loudly.

Julie's mind whirled afraid that she'd hurt him in some way. Mike and Susan too, looked over anxiously. But the look on Robert's face made it clear to all of them that it wasn't pain that Robert was feeling. Julie realised straight away and grinned widely.

"Are you close to cumming, Robert? Is that what it is? You're close to dumping your dirty cum into my mouth and down my throat? Tell Susan, tell her Robert." Replied Julie, her voice now insistent and commanding.

Robert moaned lowly once more, the juxtaposition of his situation now apparent on his face. The pleasure he was feeling, mixed in with the guilt showed across his face as his eyes flashed open and Robert stared at his dutiful wife Susan.

"Oh God Susan. I ... I had no idea it could be so pleasurable. I'm ... I'm so sorry. I ... I can't help it." He offered lamely.

"Oh God Robert, I ... I can't believe you let another woman suck your hard cock, and ... and you enjoyed it Robert. You enjoyed it, after all those years of telling me how dirty and disgusting it was. After all those years of refusing to let me suck your cock, you ... you let another woman do it." She hissed.

Despite herself, there was genuine anger and frustration in Susan's voice as she said it -- realising just how hard done by she had been when it came to sex.

"So?" asked Mike inquisitively. "Robert, tell your wife to suck my cock. Tell her to do the same as what Julie did to your cock, Robert." He added with a smirk.

Susan immediately took up the mantle of being the reluctant and outraged wife once more.

"Robert. No, his ... his cock is too big Robert. It's so much bigger than yours. I'm ... I'm not sure I can get it in my mouth." She giggled quietly as she said it.

"It's OK Susan. It's my fault -- all this is my fault. But you must lick his cock. You must lick and suck his balls and then you must put his cock in your mouth and suck it. I'm sorry Susan. It ... it won't be as bad as you think." Offered Robert lamely.

"Another man's huge cock? And you're OK with that?" snarled Susan, unable to hide the vitriol of her thoughts toward her husband.

"Yes." Replied Robert meekly, hiding his gaze as he did so.

Of course, Susan needed no further urging and lifted Mike's cock before encircling her fingers around it. She had forgotten just how thick it was, when she realised that her fingers were not even close to touching.

Susan softened her demeanour. "Oh Robert, he's so big and so hard. My tiny little mouth is going to struggle Robert, but I'm a dutiful wife and so if you say I have to suck this man's big hard cock then that's what I'll do, Robert." She offered meekly before lifting Mike's cock and slavering over it then running her tongue up and down the shaft.

Mike was somewhat taken aback at the eagerness and the skilful technique that Susan had quickly adopted. Leaning close to her ear he whispered to her.

"Fuck me, Susan -- you've got a lot better at sucking cock."

Susan stopped her ministrations and smiled slightly before whispering back with a giggle.