The Church Fete Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been practicing on a dildo." She chuckled.

And with that, Susan began to devour Mike's cock in a way she had never sought to suck a cock before. Running her wet tongue up and down the shaft, she stopped occasionally and nipped his skin with her teeth lightly. Her long fingernails, dug into his flesh slightly and Mike's cock twitched at the feeling.

Susan used the tip of her nail to lightly scrape and tickle under his knob until she found his frenulum. Then, extending her tongue -- Susan proceeded to lick and tickle the sensitive area whilst alternating between that and taking his knob into her mouth and closing her mouth around it.

With his knob firmly inside her mouth, Susan rolled her tongue around it, closing her teeth on it slightly for effect. A part of her wanted Mike to just shove his entire length down her throat and give no thought or concern to her struggle. Much as she knew she would love it, and much as she trusted Mike to make sure it wasn't too unpleasant -- Susan knew that the sight of such a struggle would alarm Robert greatly, perhaps even to the point of deciding enough was enough. And Susan certainly didn't want that.

Before too long, Mike's big cock was sliding easily in and out of Susan's mouth. Despite his girth and her smallish mouth, her lips formed a seal around it as Mike now began to hitch his hips forward thrusting his cock into Susan's mouth. As she did so, Susan made sure to look up at Mike as he had encouraged her to do. Mike smiled as he saw the sheer desire in Susan's eyes -- her cheeks bulging with each thrust of his cock.

But Robert too, was now engulfed in his own struggle as he tried to reconcile his beliefs with what he was now experiencing. His ardour had calmed slightly and his fear had subsided somewhat. Julie continued to suck Robert's cock, making sure however that she didn't offer so much stimulation that would cause Robert to cum.

"Tell your wife what you want me to do." Commanded Julie, making a deliberate choice of words that tilted the situation slightly.

"Tell her that you want to face fuck me, Robert. That you want to stick your cock all the way down my throat and that you want to spray your dirty cum into my mouth so that it splatters the back of my throat and slides into my fucking belly." Added Julie, her voice lust laden and wanton.

Robert groaned at the intensity of the words, and a part of him tried to rail against the disgusting language. But Julie's mouth was now expertly licking and sucking him and was keeping him almost at the point of no return. Robert tried to resist, with every fibre of his being. He prayed and asked for God's help to overcome his predicament. But his desire was basic, unfettered and completely overpowering.

"Oh God Susan. I do. Oh. may God forgive me. May you forgive me, I am so sorry Susan." Offered Robert in a wan voice, almost breaking with the heart rendering decision he was making.

"I want to face fuck Julie. I want to cum down her throat, Susan. I know, it's so terrible of me. I'm so sorry, can you ever forgive me?" he moaned, his cock twitching excitedly as he said it.

"Oh God Robert. What's happening to us." Lamented Susan with a giggle. "I can't possibly ... oh God No Robert. Mike's cock is far too big for me to get it all into my mouth and down my throat." She purred, the desire now almost palpable.

"And I've ... I've never been face fucked or had a man cum down my throat Robert. But I will try it if you really want me to." She offered, sounding as demure and dutiful as she could.

"No." announced Mike loudly. "Face or tits." He added gruffly.

Despite Robert's distraction, he still had the wherewithal to realise that this was not part of the original offer. He looked up at Mike, a hard glazed look now in the Vicar's face as he asked his question.

"OK. How much?" he asked, hating that he sounded so businesslike and matter of fact.

"I believe the original offer was just to suck cock." He added, hating himself now for the ease in which the foul language was tripping off his tongue.

"Five hundred." Offered Julie, as she casually continued to stroke Robert's cock. "Five hundred if you cum down my throat and if you let Mike cum on your wife's face or tits." She added.

Robert quickly did the calculation, another thousand would make three he noted to himself. Again, a wave of shame and embarrassment washed over him when he realised he was practically prostituting himself and his wife.

"OK." He replied meekly with a nod.

Susan licked her lips. "You ... you want me to try and take all of his cock? Robert? You really want to see him ram that huge cock into my little mouth and then down my throat?" goaded Susan, knowing this would be huge predicament for Robert.

"No. Your ... your tits or face. Please, just let him cum on your face or tits." He replied, taking a gasp of air as he felt Julie's mouth encircle his cock and she began to feed it slowly into her mouth.

Julie began to breathe through her nose, the girth of Robert's cock was not causing her much discomfort and she was able to open her mouth wider and bring in some extra air in to her lungs that way. But she knew that when the tip of his cock hit her tonsils she would need to overcome the gag reflex and relax her throat a little so that Robert's cock slid down as far as it could.

"I'll give you an extra 200 if you'll beg." Offered Mike with a wry smile. "In fact, if you make it very believable and genuine, I'll give you 300." He laughed, seeing the delight in Susan's eyes.

"Beg? Beg for what Mr Johnson?" she asked deliberately still using his surname to foster her false reticence.

"Tell her to beg for my cum Robert. Tell her to really beg and to tell me where she wants me to dump my cum." Said Mike, looking at Robert with a withering smile.

Susan groaned inwardly, as another bout of sheer pleasure overtook her and she knew her begging would be absolutely genuine.

"I'm sorry Susan. You ... you'll have to beg for Mike's cum. You need to beg for him to come over your face or tits and ... oh god, I'm sorry Susan. I'm so sorry -- but if you ... if you can make it sound really good and genuine, then he'll give us a bit more money darling. We need every penny, please -- try your best." He gasped, feeling the tip of his cock now begin to get compressed as it entered the narrower channel of Julie's throat.

Susan laughed to herself at Robert's words. Try her best? 'Fuck, I won't have to try at all' she giggled to herself.

Julie gargled slightly and Robert's demeanour grew concerned at the sound. His face however, told everyone that he was enjoying the untold and never before experienced feeling of having his cock down a woman's throat. As Julie swallowed -- Robert could feel her throat muscles tighten around his cock and it sent shivers of pleasure all over his body.

Finally, with Robert's cock now fully embedded into her throat, Julie began the slow movement of her head as she let the cock slide out and then moved her head forward so that it slid straight back down her throat. The intensity and sheer decadence of her actions was now causing Julie's cunt to leak profusely. And before too long, and with little encouragement with her hands -- she managed to get a smooth action going as her nose now began to collide with Robert's stomach and his balls slapped against her chin.

Robert groaned loudly, his voice guttural and primeval as he felt incredible sensations rocket through him. His own mind whirled as it tried to rationalise his pleasure with the guilt he was feeling. Robert felt the pathos of his situation and struggled to maintain his composure as his dick now started to twitch wildly.

For the first time, Robert felt the need to address his wife directly. "Oh god Susan. What ... what is she doing to me?"

The question was rhetorical and of course, did not require an answer. His wife Susan could see quite clearly what Julie was doing to him and beside that, Susan had her own pleasure to deal with.

Susan had been slavering and salivating all over Mike's cock as she used her hands to slide up and down the shaft with increased cadence. She licked his balls, feeling the weight of his ball sack and contemplating the lovely cum that they contained. Her heart did cartwheels realising that she would soon feel the warm jizz splashing onto her face and tits.

Slowly she lowered her mouth over the head of Mike's cock and then closed her lips to form a seal. Then after a few more licks of his frenulum, Susan began to slowly slide her head down and consume Mike's cock into her mouth. Susan knew she wouldn't be able to take it all -- despite all the practice she had had with her dildo. With a shrug, Susan now realised that Mike's cock was actually both thicker and longer than her dildo and, with a chuckle to herself she resolved to buy a new, bigger one.

Susan managed 4 inches before her first gag reflex came in, and she coughed. Mike immediately withdrew and his face became one of concern. His own wife Julie always struggled with his size and even after many years of trying -- Julie had still never been able to take his full length.

Susan expected some empathy from Mike, and so when he yelled out Susan was initially shocked -- until she realised that Mike and an ulterior motive.

"Oh. Fuck this, Robert. Your wife is a lousy cock sucker. The deals off. Just gather your things and go." He declared firmly.

This in fact caught everyone out, including Julie who thought she knew how the 'plan' was going to unfold.

But Robert's face was one of incredulity, bathed in a swathe of relief and blind panic. There was no denying his relief that they would not have to do any more of these disgusting things -- but then realising that he was still well short of the total he needed. He was about to speak when Susan wailed loudly, picking up on Mike's improvisation.

"Oh Robert, I'm so sorry. I'm just no good at sucking a cock, am I. I'm sorry Robert. Please ask him to let me try again, please Robert -- I'll try and be a really good little cock sucker this time." She pleaded.

Mike gave her a sly wink, a gesture that meant he acknowledged that she had understood the purpose of his outburst. Robert was on the cusp of total abandonment and Mike knew he just needed a few more nudges to get Robert to tip over completely to the dark side, and embrace hedonism.

"I'll ... I'll even try to take his big cock all the way down my throat Robert, if that's what you want. I'll let him spray his cum in my mouth Robert. Please, tell him. We NEED this money." She implored, emphasising the word.

Robert's face was ashen and drawn; the pain was evident in his eyes. It was a withered, tortured look that betrayed the torment in his mind and down to his very soul. Robert realised now, that his God had forsaken him. How could this not be true, he asked himself. What God would allow me to suffer in this way, what God would allow such decadence and wickedness to be done to his loyal subjects?

Robert's own wife, now spoke like a common hussy, and he -- Robert, had been the instigator of such a slide into depravity. He had allowed her, had told her -- to do these disgusting acts and had done it all in the name of trying to make right the wrong he had done.

Susan wailed once more, feeling the need to turn the screw on her vulnerable husband just a few more delicious turns as she watched him grapple with the paradox of his situation.

"Please Mr Johnson. I'll ... I'll do anything. Please. I'll suck your cock really good this time. I'll ... I'll suck your balls and I'll ... I'll let you ram your cock into my mouth and face fuck me. Please Mr Johnson." Susan squealed in her best 'little Miss Innocent' voice.

It certainly did the trick for Mike as his cock twitched wildly in Susan's hand, and Susan smiled surreptitiously in appreciation. Julie too, was struck by a wave of lust as she heard Susan beg for her husband's cock.

Robert however remained rooted to his seat, as Julie continued to casually lick and suck his cock once more. In truth, Julie had expected Robert to go limp, such was the consternation on his face. But to Julie's surprise and delight -- it seemed like Robert's cock got even harder.

But Robert's resolve and his faith was not entirely broken yet -- and he clung on to one last desperate hope that his God would intervene, that his God would rescue them from this heinous situation and deliver them back to His protection. In supplication, Robert offered up one last prayer.

"Oh Lord. If you can hear me, please do not forsake this evil sinner. Please Lord, deliver him through your grace and mercy back to your protection. Remove us from this evil and lecherous situation Lord. In the name of all that is holy, please Lord. Help us."

Susan stifled a laugh. She knew the uselessness of such a prayer, and she continued to delight in seeing her husband struggle with all of this. In truth, Susan still loved her husband very much. It was true she resented him for his attitude toward sex, and now that her eyes had been opened to such pleasure, Susan was determined to enjoy it.

She knew too, that once Robert was converted -- he would see that this was part of God's plan for them. Sex wasn't a sin she told herself, and it had long been her thought that if people made love more, and fought less -- the world would be a better place.

"Robert?" questioned Mike loudly, seeing no immediate response to Susan's outburst.

Robert looked up and fixed Mike with a stare. "Mr Johnson. Are you sure you can't just give us the money? Please?" he offered one last time, more in desperation than in hope. It was, felt Robert -- his God's last chance to somehow save them.

"Mike growled loudly, and he fixed a stern look on his face. "Tell your fucking slut of a wife, to fucking suck my cock right now. Tell her to fucking jerk me off over her face and tits right NOW. Or just get out." He declared angrily.

Susan shivered with excitement at being called a 'slut' once more, and Julie increased her cadence in rubbing Robert's cock. Robert however, sighed deeply almost apologetically.

"I'm sorry Susan." He intoned before taking a huge breath.

"Susan. Lick his balls, suck his cock and jerk him off over your face and tits." He declared, his voice breaking slightly as he said it.

Susan of course, needed no more encouragement and avidly began to suck Mike's hard cock once more. Julie too, took Robert's cock into her mouth, her eyes darting toward Mike and Susan as she sought to try and time Robert's ejaculation at the same time as Mike shot his load over Susan. Julie's eyes met Susan and a wink passed between them as Julie felt Susan understand her plan.

There was a groan, and it came from Mike. Despite her reservations, Susan had managed to take 5 inches of Mike's cock into her mouth and the feeling of her tight mouth around his dick was quickly bringing Mike to the inevitable outcome. As she sucked him, Susan tickled Mike's balls with one hand, the other hand forming a ring with her fingers at the base of Mike's cock, squeezing slightly in preparation for when Mike was ready to spray his load over her.

Her heart fluttered with excitement and waves of ecstasy rolled over her -- previously unaware that she could feel such strong bouts of pleasure from this one act. Her cunt bubbled at the thought of how she would feel when she finally got fucked. A burst of extra pleasure ran through her as she considered that, at this point -- she wasn't sure who was going to fuck her. Would it be Robert? Or would Robert be made to watch as she got fucked by another man?

Susan allowed herself to consider the 2 options, and realised that much as she would love to have Robert fuck her, passionately and unbridled as he surely would be by the time they got to it. But she realised that much more, she wanted to see the mix of joy and despair on Robert's face as he was made to watch his innocent wife get fucked by someone else.

Suddenly, Robert let out a loud groan. "Oh. Oh my god ... what ... what's happening?" he called out. Robert's inexperience meant he had previously no idea that a man could be made to cum in this way. And the sudden realisation was a huge shock and an incredible turn on for him.

"Oh God Julie what ... what are you doing? I'm going to ... oh God." Called out Robert as he lost the last vestige of control over his hard cock. What Julie was doing of course, was swallowing repeatedly so that her throat muscles contracted around Robert's cock in a sort of milking action. Julie knew that very few men could last long when she did this, and sure enough -- she felt Robert's cock twitch and his balls tighten -- a sure sign that he was about to cum.

Julie quickly gave the thumbs up sign to Mike and Susan, a signal that Mike should now explode over Susan's face and tits. Susan doubled her efforts, rubbing Mike's cock avidly, tugging his balls while her tongue rolled and licked the head of his cock.

Mike knew he was close, and winked at Susan -- who immediately knew what to do. She dropped back on her haunches and looked up at Mike, doe eyed and with her mouth as open as wide as she possibly could make it.

"I'm going to come Robert." Offered Mike jerking his cock right in front of Susan's open mouth and outstretched tongue.

"Gonna cum over your wife Robert. Where should I dump my dirty fucking cum?" he asked breathlessly as he continued to jerk his cock feverishly. "Tits of face?" he added with a gasp.

It was perfect timing, as Julie's mouth and throat now had the desired effect on Robert's cock. His balls stiffened and Julie prepared herself for a spray of cum. Robert instinctively tried to pull his cock out, but Julie had other ideas, and grabbing Robert's hips she pulled herself until her mouth was now impaled on his cock. The extra stimulation was too much for Robert and he let out a loud primal shout.

Julie felt the first spurt splatter on the back of her throat and she fought hard not to cough. Another spurt and Julie quickly swallowed it as she prepared for more. There was more, much more as Robert continued to pump her mouth, now actively thrusting his cock into her mouth with little concern, other than to empty his balls completely into her.

"Where should I take his cum Robert?" shouted Susan excitedly as Mike's face began to grimace with effort of holding back as long as he could.

"Face and tits." Yelled Robert breathlessly, before adding "Come over her tits and face." He moaned.

It was all Mike needed to hear and he let out a low moan as the first spurt fired directly into Susan's mouth. Mike adjusted the angle of his cock and the next spurt landed on Susan's heaving tits. Susan fought the urge to swallow, knowing that that was not part of the plan. Instead, she swirled the cum around in her mouth and then opened her mouth once more in the hope of another load.

It soon came, as Mike sprayed yet another hot rope of cum directly onto her forehead and her cheek. Susan held out her tongue hopefully and sure enough Mike milked the remainder of his cum onto it. Once again, Susan fought the urge to swallow and also fought the urge to scoop up the cum from her face and tits.

Robert sank back in the chair, completely sated. "Wow. Is that ... does it always feel that good?" he asked somewhat rhetorically, and glancing at Julie.

Then he glanced over at this beautiful -- once innocent wife. He saw the cum on her tits, on her face -- her open mouth rolling the cum around and his face turned a curious look. When Susan noticed him looking, she glanced back at Mike with a frown and a little nod toward Robert. Mike thankfully, picked up on it immediately.

"Don't you dare fucking swallow it, you dirty fucking slut. You understand me. You keep my cum in your mouth, and don't wipe it off your face or tits." He commanded.