The Church Fund Raiser

Story Info
Olivia and Rebecca find a new way to raise money.
1.9k words
4.42
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will527
Will527
45 Followers

Olivia and Rebecca were sitting at a table in the office at their church. Olivia said, "Well, here we are again, tagged to help with the annual church fund raiser."

"I know," Rebecca replied, slightly annoyed. "Why did they ask us to get involved again?"

"Probably because of how much money you made last year on the kissing booth. You could do that again; you're the prettiest, sexiest woman in our town."

"It's not that difficult to sell kisses, Livvy, you just have to show your tits at the right time. But there is something you should know, and you must promise not to tell anyone else."

"What is it?" asked Olivia, leaning over the table with interest.

"The bulk of the money did NOT come from selling kisses. Well, it did in a way, but not the way you think."

"Becky! What did you do?"

"Well, around midday on the first day, a man came to the booth. He must have been from out of town because we know everybody and I'd never seen him before, so maybe he was visiting. When I saw him approaching the booth, I unbuttoned my blouse to show some tit, thinking he might buy more than one kiss."

"So, what happened?" Olivia asked excitedly.

"He looked around and then leaned down and whispered to me, "I'll donate a hundred dollars if you will just kiss my dick.""

"Oh, Becky, no; tell me you didn't!"

"I told him I was selling kisses, not blow jobs, but he said if I put on some extra lipstick and just kissed it while he masturbated that he would pay the hundred dollars."

"So, what did you do?"

"I closed the booth, put the "Back in fifteen minutes" sign on the front, and let him in through the back curtain. I sat in the chair and put on some lipstick while he pulled out his cock and started stroking it. I only just kissed the tip of his cock while he stroked it. He offered an extra fifty if I let him come on my tits, so I opened my blouse and yanked my bra down. He didn't last very long and when he was done, the end of his cock was still covered in lipstick when he tucked it away. Then he zipped up and gave me the money and left through the curtain. I wiped off my tits, buttoned my blouse and reopened the booth."

"Holy shit; I can't believe it," gasped Olivia.

"Believe it, Livvy, because I had two guys every day who asked to do that all three days that I was in the booth, and the others were local guys, all of them married."

"Oh, damn, Becky, I have to know who they were?"

"The mayor, two of our volunteer firemen and a couple high school seniors."

"High school kids? That was pretty risky, Becky." Olivia warned.

"Sure, but who's going to tell? And the booth made more money than ever. One of the high school boys had such a beautiful cock that after he came on my tits, I sucked him off."

"Do you want to have the kissing booth again this year then? I'll help run it, Becky; that would be fun."

"No, oddly enough, the mayor's wife already volunteered to run it this year."

"Louise? Oh, my God, Becky, she must be sixty years old!"

"Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how she reacts if guys ask her to kiss their dicks!"

"So, have you got anything in mind that we could do this year, Becky? I want to work with you, if you will let me."

"I have an idea, knowing who the town leches are," she said with a grin.

"What? What is it?" Olivia asked excitedly. "I'm in, no matter what it is!"

"How about a face painting booth?" suggested Rebecca.

Olivia thought about it for a minute and answered, "Well, that sounds innocent enough."

"Sure, it sounds innocent, but just wait and see how many perverts show up."

Two weeks later, Olivia and Rebecca had a large booth set up for face painting. Olivia had washable paints and plenty of rags available. Rebecca had a big tub of water and plenty of towels.

The first day was busy, local people bringing their kids to have their faces painted. Olivia and Rebecca had fun with the kids. Then late in the afternoon, when some of the other booths were closing, Rebecca got her first adult male at the booth.

Rebecca recognized him as one of the high school seniors last year. His name was David, but they called him Little Davey, even though he was over six feet tall and quite muscular. He recognized Rebecca right away.

"Hi, Miss Becky, I was hoping to see you at the kissing booth this year," he said.

"Somebody else volunteered to do it," Becky answered.

"Yeah, I know," Davey said with a smile. "I heard she closed it down early because of no business."

They all laughed for a minute and then Olivia asked, "Davey would you like your face painted?"

He looked at Rebecca and said, "Nah, maybe next year."

Rebecca looked up at him, licked her lips and asked, "Would you like to paint my face, Davey?"

He looked at her, puzzled.

"You don't have to use our colored paints, Davey," she said. "Maybe you could find something creamy..." she added with a wink of her eye.

The light bulb or recognition lit in Davey's mind. He smiled and asked, "Same price as last year?"

"Uh-huh," Rebecca answered.

Davey looked at Olivia and then asked Rebecca, "What about her?"

"When you're done painting Becky's face, I have to paint yours, so people won't wonder what was going on while we closed the booth," explained Olivia.

"So, like, are you going to watch?" he asked.

"If you don't mind, yes," she said smiling.

Davey laughed. "No, I think I like the idea of another woman watching. Let's do it."

They closed the booth, after putting their sign on the front, and Davey went inside the curtain in the back of the booth. Rebecca sat in a chair while Davey shoved his pants and boxers down to his knees. Looking at his cock, she couldn't imagine why they called him Little Davey; he was huge.

Davey lost no time in stroking his cock and when he began groaning, Rebecca took his cock in her hand and aimed it at her cheek. He sprayed his load as she moved his cock all around her face, on her forehead, both cheeks and on her lips.

"Shit, that's so hot," he moaned. Then Rebecca slipped her messy lips over the tip of his cock and sucked on it. She stroked his cock hard and fast and amazingly he came again, sending ropes of cum into her mouth. When Davey was done, Olivia gave Rebecca a wet cloth and a towel to wipe off her face. Davey pulled up his boxers and pants and gave the money to Rebecca. Then he sat down in the chair while Olivia painted his face as Rebecca reopened the booth.

When Davey lad left, Olivia whistled and said, "That boy has SOME cock on him!"

"Yeah, and he knows how to use it," Rebecca said with a sigh. "Last year I slipped him my phone number and the next day when my husband was at work, I invited Little Davey over. We snuck out on my back deck, and I leaned over the rail. He fucked me from behind until the sun went down. I felt him come the first time but after that I struggled just to hang on to the rail on the deck to keep from falling down. He just kept banging me with that big cock. I don't know how many times I came but after he left, I had to crawl to the bathroom on my hands and knees; I was too weak to walk."

"Didn't your husband get suspicious when he came home; your being so tired?"

"No, I gave him a quick blow job and he fell asleep without asking for more."

When they were about to close, Olivia and Rebecca saw a strange man approaching the booth, and then Rebecca recognized him. She whispered to Olivia, "That's the first guy who asked me to kiss his dick last year!"

When the man stepped up to the booth, Olivia asked, "Would you like us to paint your face, sir?"

"I'd rather have you sit on it," he said with a smile. "But I'm here to shut you down."

"Why, and what do you mean?" Olivia asked.

"Word has gotten around that you ladies do more than sell kisses and paint faces in your booth."

"Who said that, and who the fuck are you?" Rebecca asked.

"It doesn't matter who said it. I'm the constable for this county and my boss told me to shut you down and arrest you for public lewdness and indecency."

Rebecca looked at him and boldly said, "I remember that YOU were the first guy last year to ask me to kiss his dick, and THEN more guys started asking, so YOU must have spread the word."

He lowered his head when he answered. "Actually, when I was taking a piss in the men's restroom, someone saw the lipstick on my dick and I think he figured it out, and then word quickly got around."

"That's just not fair," said Olivia, "we didn't start it or encourage it."

"Yeah, so how do we make this go away so the people won't find out?" asked Rebecca. "We don't want the church to get any bad press over this."

"Well," he said, clearing his throat, "I think that I can convince my boss that the rumors were all false and that I have observed the activity long enough to prove you innocent."

Rebecca looked at him suspiciously. "Something tells me that you want to paint a face yourself, am I right?"

The man looked at Olivia and said, "If you promise me that my painting your face will be the last time you do it, you're both off the hook."

Silently, Rebecca closed the booth, put out the sign and Olivia sat down in the chair. When the man came inside the back of the booth, he pointed at Rebecca and added, "And I'd like to see your tits while I paint her face."

It all went down pretty much as the man had demanded, except that when Rebecca opened her blouse and pulled her bra down, she turned on her cell phone, hit the "video" button and held the phone in her hand as she held her bra down over her tits.

When the man came, grunting and oozing his semen all over Olivia's face, Rebecca put her bra and blouse back in place. As the man zipped up, and while Olivia wiped off her face, Rebecca reopened the booth for business.

"Hey, you can't keep the booth open; remember what I said?" The man yelled.

"Yeah, but I have a video of you on my phone doing the deed," Rebecca declared. "So, fuck off."

"Oh, and by the way, that will be two hundred dollars for painting my face," said Olivia.

The man was pissed off for having been fooled, but he paid and left.

"Well, that ended all right," said Olivia.

"Yeah, but we're going to have to find something else to do to raise money next year," Rebecca said. "Something that will allow us sit on a dick..."

Will527
Will527
45 Followers