Happy Heather

Story Info
Heather’s hubby keeps her happy. Coworkers are jealous.
2k words
4.47
5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather walked briskly into the high rise building which included the doctor's office where she worked. She stopped at the front desk and chatted with Dewayne, the security guard who was stuck at the front desk all day. Dewayne's eyes lit up as she handed him a cup of coffee she had picked up for him at her favorite coffee shop when she bought hers. Heather took the time to ask about his family... had his mom gotten over the flu?

She did not really think about it, but Heather had improved Dewayne's life exponentially just by the simple act of stopping and talking to him each morning. Not just because she was drop dead gorgeous, bubbly and vivacious. Not because she always proffered a free cup of his favorite coffee, he could get free coffee all day long in the security office, and did. No, its because she SAW HIM. He did not think about it either... but she made him feel valued. For the rest of his day he passed that small favor on to everyone who entered the building. Heather had affected hundreds of people without even knowing she had brightened so many lives.

She beebopped into the office, exuding the same chipper bubble of happiness. The new girl, Monica, popped off, "Well. Somebody got some, didn't they?"

Judy laughed, then rolled her eyes, "No, she is ALWAYS like this. You'll get used to Miss Sunshine..."

Without thinking about it, Heather shot back, "I guess you're both right!"

It only took her an instant to realize she had over shared, seeing the mixture of shocked or "oh, my" looks on half a dozen faces. Thank God the doctors had not been in the office. She turned crimson, and busied herself removing items from her bag.

Charlotte walked over to Heather's desk and said snarkily, "Do tell... you got laid this morning? Is that your secret, little glitter bomb?"

Heather stammered, "Oh, no... I didn't get LAID this morning... nothing like that..."

She was hoping they would enjoy her embarrassment and move on.

Charlotte was having none of it. Sweet, mousy little Heather might have a wild, kinky side. She might be a freak. She wasn't going to let this go so easily.

"Come on, honey. If there is some secret to being this chipper all the time, you can't keep it from us poor girls... maybe we can benefit..."

Heather hesitated. "Well... I didn't get laid..."

"But?"

Heather said quickly, "Mark spoils me..."

Everyone in the office knew this. Heather's hubby frequently brought her lunch, or a surprise, or anything she hinted that she wanted. She did not intentionally abuse his generosity. But he loved her, and it showed.

Charlotte grinned, "We know. What does that have to do with NOT getting laid?"

Heather was not stupid. She just protected her privacy. But why should she be ashamed of THIS? So she decided to share.

"Well. About three years ago, on a whim, Mark woke up before me one morning. I woke up to him going down on me."

Without sharing it, she recalled the morning which changed their lives. She had been fast asleep. She and Mark normally slept naked, liking the way their bodies felt against each other.

She had awakened to the sensations of Mark's talented tongue caressing her thighs and her labia. It felt really nice.

Then her husband had continued once she was awake, lovingly bathing her clitoris with his lips and tongue, darting back and forth across her bud until she cried out in orgasmic ecstasy. What a way to start the day!

That particular morning, Mark had an early meeting. Heather had expected him to "climb aboard" and finish, but he said he couldn't, as much as he wanted to feel her body enveloping his manhood.

She had been on cloud nine all day. Having experienced an incredible orgasm to start the day, not having to clean and freshen herself after sex, she had been in a wonderfully pleasant mood all day. And horny.

Heather continued her story, "He didn't get to finish, because he had to get to work. That evening, when Mark came home, I... umm... reciprocated..."

When Mark had come home that evening, Heather had been waiting for him. She did not have a lot of experience with fellatio. But she had read about it. She was waiting for him when he came in the door. She had pulled down his dress pants and boxers, and she had used everything she had learned to blow him to an amazing orgasm.

Mark had been so aroused that he had quickly regained his tumescence, and had pounded the ever loving hell out of her right there in the entry way. It had been the most amazing sexual experience so far in their lives together.

Afterwards they had discussed the incredible day they had experienced. Heather had been in an amazing mood all day... anticipating her sexual assault on her husband, had kept her on an amazing sexual high all day.

Mark had gone to work with a throbbing erection. She had been surprised to learn he had been on a sexual high all day also. Of course he did not maintain an erection all that time, but the sexual high had stayed.

He was self-aware enough to know... if he had cum that morning... his natural reaction would have been a drain of his energy. He would have felt more like taking a nap than working. But since he had remained aroused, he had also remained energized by his desire.

Charlotte thought, so? There has to be more to this story. "So how did that turn you into Little Miss Sunshine?"

Heather blushed again. "Well, like I said, Mark spoils me. We were talking about what happened, and I told him how it made my day... how I was on top of the world all day."

"And?"

"Well, he said it did the same for him. That he had spent all day thinking about making love to me. How not getting to nut that morning had actually been great for him. And when I practically raped him that night, well... it just set the hook."

All the other girls just stared at her, waiting for the punch line.

"So now, if he wakes up first, he goes down on me. If I wake up first, I wake him up sitting on his face..."

Judy asked, "Does he ever fuck you in the morning?"

Heather smiled proudly, "No... never. It would mean a mess, and he says it would put him to sleep..."

Monica suggested, "So you blow him, or fuck him when he gets home?"

Heather hesitated. Monica prodded her with a reproachful look.

"Well... most of the time. Sometimes we have evening plans... or one of us works late... or we have company... so Mark may go as much as a week without before I can take care of him. But I always want to..."

Charlotte asked, "So you don't actually get head every morning?"

Heather chortled, embarrassed. "Oh, no. I get it every morning. He just gets harder and harder until we can do it..."

Judy sighed, "Fuck me."

Monica asked, "So you fuckin' make him wait??"

Heather laughed, "Oh, hell no. I jump his bones as soon as I can... it just takes a few days sometimes. But Mark loves me, so he still takes care of me."

Judy asked, "I ain't ever had a guy that could... or would, make me cum by givin' me head. Are you seriously saying he makes you cum every time??"

Heather felt bad for her. "Mark really, really likes eating me... so, yeah."

Charlotte ended the conversation with, "Sonofabitch. And all I get is fuckin' losers."

A week later, Mark stopped by to bring his bride breakfast and a coffee. As was his habit, he brought a dozen sausage rolls for her co-workers. He had no idea they were now his fans.

As he was chatting with Heather, Monica found reason to walk over to a file cabinet in front of Heather's desk. Monica was very proud of her derrierre... she called it her siren ass. It was perfectly shaped, and men would easily crash their ships onto the rocks while staring at it. The scrubs she wore served to accentuate it even more... framing a sexy camel toe.

Monica bent over double to examine the bottom drawer of the file cabinet, ensuring Mark was fixated on her beautiful, heart-shaped buttocks.

While his attention was drawn to Monica's prolonged search for whatever she was looking for in the empty drawer, Judy wriggled the top to her scrubs down to expose as much of her bountiful cleavage as she could, and leaned forward over her desk. Which of course Mark could not help but notice.

Poor Mark was stammering as he spoke to his wife, who was greatly enjoying his discomfort. When he looked down at her, he could not help but examine her freckled cleavage. He loved freckles.

He turned in an attempt to look elsewhere before he embarrassed himself. Standing directly in front of him was Charlotte, her obviously braless breasts topped by very erect nipples which pointed the thin fabric of her scrubs. She was a very shapely girl, with long flowing locks of hair.

It was too late not to embarrass himself now. Charlottle looked downward and smiled lasciviously at the very prominent tent in his trousers. Monica stood and turned to look at what she had help create. All eyes were on Mark's impressive arousal.

They all feigned surprise. Mark stuttered that he should be getting back to work, kissed his wife goodbye and made a hasty exit.

He did not get away before Charlottle "accidentally" bumped into him, her soft flesh pressing against his very turgid manhood. This served to discombobulate him even more.

When he was gone, Heather shook her head and commented, "You guys are SO onery!"

Katrina, who had gotten into the act by strutting her thick stuff back and forth across the office during the entirety of Mark's visit, said, "You should thank us, girl... he is gonna tear your ass up tonight..."

Heather blushed and smiled. She had been thinking the same thing. She was already moist in anticipation, envisioning herself riding that big erection, or Mark bending her over and pounding it into her until orgasms surged through her.

She glanced over and noticed Charlotte's erect nipples poking through her top, and realized that all of her co-workers were thinking similar thoughts of what THEY wanted to do to her husband. A mixture of jealousy and excitement caused her to shudder with more arousal. SHE got to have him, they could only imagine.

Monica laughed softly, "Maybe we should help you out when you and Doctor Delilah go to that convention for a week next month..."

Judy picked up on the tease, "Oh, yeah, we gotta take care of each other here..."

Katrina grinned, "That's a great idea... we could take turns going by and feeding your hubby breakfast each morning... we wouldn't want him to go hungry..."

Heather was crimson, good naturedly taking the ribbing. But she was already thinking... maybe she should find a way for Mark to go to the convention with her. She trusted him, but if just one of these bitches managed to find out how magical his tongue was, how much he actually craved giving head, they would all be after him like a pack of wolves.

She thought about the times she'd had to call in late for work because what was supposed to be her usual quick morning cum had turned into an hour long, multiple orgasm cunnilingus session because Mark could not get enough. Nor could she.

Katrina flashed her beautiful, toothy smile, "Oh, fuck yeah. He gets a taste of chocolate, and he's mine."

Oh, shit. She definitely better ask Doc D if he could go with her!