The Church Goer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to start with some head shots, and told her to look my way, directly at the camera, my philosophy is direct eye contact 'sells' a photo better than anything else. We communicate with people through the eyes, and although photos where the subject is looking away from the camera might appear, 'arty,' they don't connect with the viewer in the way that eye contact does. I did a series of shots, with her head turned this way and that, chin up, chin down, smiling with teeth, smiling without showing teeth, what I call a 'warm' smile. She listened intently, doing exactly as I asked her, responding well to my suggestions, and I knew I was getting some really beautiful shots. She was a 'natural' and it seemed she loved the camera as much as the camera loved her. I knew she was enjoying it and she was smiling quite naturally all through this phase of the shoot.

I switched from head and shoulders to three quarter length, which means from just above her knees to just above her head, never from below the knees, that always looks awkward and then some full length shots too. She had great legs I told her, and I was going to make the most of them in our pictures. She smiled at me again, and it seemed the more I complimented her the better she responded. She soaked up my words of praise like rain in the desert, almost as if she'd never been complimented before. I could see her warming to me, and she was beginning to love being the centre of attention. I kept up a never-ending dialogue with her, praising her, telling her how beautiful she looked, what a great figure she had, how wonderful her legs were. It wasn't false flattery, it was true, and it also helps keep a model's confidence high. Any photographer who photographs models will tell you it's an essential part of a photographer's armoury. If you don't talk to her, praise her, her confidence will disappear, and she'll wonder what she's doing wrong, even when she's not.

Still sitting on the boulder, I got her to cross her legs, and asked her to pull the dress slightly higher, above her knees to show off those fabulous legs a bit more, which she did without a murmur of protest.

'Oh yes, that wonderful Kelly,' I told her, 'you have such great legs, a bit more,' and she slid the fabric higher on her thighs to show even more. She was still smiling, so she wasn't feeling uncomfortable with what we were doing. 'Now, uncross your legs, and sit with your knees wide apart but with the fabric hanging down between concealing your panties.' Again she did as I asked, and look absolutely stunning, and pretty damn sexy too with this open-legged pose. My cock went a little harder at the thought of what was between those legs even though I could see nothing.

She knew I was hard; I'd seen her looking when she thought I wasn't looking at her, but when you're looking through the lens you can see everything, and I noticed her looking at me, down there. She had a slight flush on her face, and I wondered... but no I thought! That was too much to hope for, still, she was looking, she didn't appear to be disgusted or anything, and she was still smiling. Maybe she was growing to like that little power she had over me I thought, the power to get me aroused.

She was still sitting in that open-legged pose with the dress draped between her knees when I asked her to straighten up a bit, then I asked her to lean back a little. With the change of balance the rock must have wobbled or something, and she overbalanced. The next thing I knew she had fallen backward over the rock, and all I could see was her two legs sticking up in the air. I rushed over anxiously hoping she hadn't hurt herself, to find her lying on her back, gasping for breath, her dress well up past her waist, revealing the skimpiest little lace panties, almost see-through.

I hurriedly pulled her dress down to preserve her modesty and helped her to her feet, she looked very embarrassed. I brushed down the back of her dress, removing dried grass and such like that had been transferred to the fabric. As I brushed down her back, I inadvertently felt what a fine firm arse she had, and despite what anyone may think, it wasn't deliberate, but I enjoyed it all the same, this more intimate contact with her and made the most of the opportunity now that I had it.

'Oh dear,' she said finally got out, gasping for breath. 'The way I fell knocked all the breath out of me, winded me, I couldn't breathe for a moment, I couldn't even move. How embarrassing, I feel such a fool.' I told her she had nothing to feel bad about. It was just an accident, and could have happened to anyone. 'Thank you for pulling my dress down... there I was lying on my back showing my underwear, and you had the presence of mind, and consideration to pull my dress down and hide my embarrassment, thank you, you're such a gentleman.' I had a wry smile on my face when I heard that.

'It was the last thing I wanted to do Kelly, believe me,' I said jokingly, 'but I knew you'd be embarrassed by falling off the rock, and I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage of the situation.' She smiled at that, and thanked me again. 'They were such lovely panties too,' I added, 'and I thought you looked wonderful in them,' letting her know I liked what I had seen. This time she blushed, and blushed even more when I said, 'I must say, I didn't expect a modest, church-going woman like you to be wearing skimpy underwear like that Kelly, but I'm delighted you are.'

'I've never worn underwear like that in my life before,' she admitted, so I asked her why she was wearing them now. I was sensing something was going on here and wanted her to tell me more and keep her mind on it. 'Well, it was when you were talking about "boudoir photography" and the women who came to get private shoots done You said they wore nice lingerie under their clothes because they liked to feel sexy from the skin out. Well, I thought about it when I went home that night, and I wanted to see if it was true, that I'd feel sexy if I was wearing nice lingerie. The only thing is, I didn't have any nice lingerie, it was all pretty basic stuff, the kind of stuff I wore on a daily basis, so yesterday I went shopping and bought the skimpiest, sexiest lingerie I could find. It's true, somehow I do feel much sexier knowing I have nice lingerie on. Only I didn't quite expect to show it to you.' I thanked her for being so honest, and told her it looked beautiful on her and I hoped I might see it again later in the shoot. She looked at me, unsmiling, and gave a non-committal shrug, but she hadn't said no, and the seed was planted.

We resumed the shoot by moving further into the trees, where it was more secluded. This wasn't some devious plan on my part, it just happened that way. We found a nice little clearing, and stopped to do some full length standing shots, with her leaning against a tree. When I asked her to slide her dress a little higher to show off those amazing legs again, she hesitated for just a moment, and then those hands of hers that I was imagining playing with my cock grasped the hem of the dress and slid it higher up her thighs. Much further than I had imagined or intended her doing, but there were no complaints from me. Her legs were crossed at the ankles, which always makes a lovely shape for a photograph, and I did a few shots, making the most of that, and all the time telling her she looked wonderful as the shutter clicked. She was smiling for me, blue eyes sparkling.

She'd lifted the dress so high when I initially suggested it that I knew it didn't have much further to travel, and so I suggested she slide it a little higher, which wasn't an unreasonable request, but testing her too, and a little higher in this case showed her panties again. I told her I could see her panties again and how wonderful she looked. She looked a little flustered then, hesitant and worried, but I quickly told her she looked marvellous, and the dress stayed where it was.

'Promise me nobody will ever see these photos, except for you and me,' she said sounding very vulnerable. 'It would be such a scandal if this ever got out. I'd never be able to show my face in town again.' It was an easy promise to make, so I gave her my solemn oath that she could be confident that it would never happen, adding that I liked her too much to ever do such a despicable thing. She seemed re-assured, and I took a few more pictures, and when I said I'd like to see even more of her panties, she compliantly raised the skirt waist high, exposing her flat stomach too. I moved in for a close-up of her panties, they were a beautiful, white lacey, see-through confection, and I could clearly see her pubic hair, trimmed as short as could be, more skin than hair, and the top of her pussy lips. I could also hear her breathing was way out of control and knew she was really turned on. I took a few close up shots and while I was doing that I asked her to uncross her legs. There was a moment's hesitation again, and then she uncrossed the amazing legs, slightly parted, and I again took a couple of shots. When I said wider, she adjusted her stance opening her legs for me, and I could see that the crotch area of her panties was slightly darker, struggling to keep her wetness from trickling out. She moaned a little quiet moan, and I knew then she was going to be mine.

'Oh Kelly my darling,' I said. 'You look wonderful,' and she moaned again at my words, and then I did something I never do with a model. I laid the camera down, and reaching out the short distance to her I began to slip her panties down slowly, giving her time to stop me if she didn't want it. She didn't try to stop me, and I knew she wanted this as much as me, and so I pulled them all the way down and she helped me by lifting one foot, and then the other. I put the sodden mess of her panties in my pocket. I looked up at her then, right into those lovely blue eyes as if seeking her permission. She looked nervous, frightened even, but nodded all the same, the slightest of nods giving me her blessing. There was only one way to dispel her nerves, give her something else to think about. I buried my face between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy, her legs started to tremble, and I thought her knees may give out.. She whimpered and moaned, but not too loudly one hand touching my head, ruffling my hair affectionately. I thought she was holding herself in, so as not to make too much noise in what was after all a public place. Her pelvis tilted to me, instinctively presenting herself and she thrust forward, rubbing her pussy against my mouth, and now both of her hands were holding my head, pulling me tighter against her wetness, and when I slipped two fingers between the slickness of her labia, gently massaging the g-spot, her orgasm overcame her in a rush of pleasure.

I waited, still on my knees, looking at her pussy twitch and spasm with the small 'aftershocks' of orgasm, letting her come down slowly, before standing and kissing that pretty mouth. She kissed me back hungrily, tasting her own secretions on my mouth and I was feeling her tits for the first time. She clung to me as if for dear life, eventually managing to speak.

'Take me away from here, take me home with you, make love to me' she pleaded, and then sounding as if she was having difficulty saying the words, 'take me home and fuck me.' We walked hurriedly out of the woods, back to the car park. 'I'll follow you' she promised, and she did, back to my place.

We were barely through the door when she came into my arms again, kissing frantically, as I unzipped her pretty dress, off her shoulders, falling and left lying on the floor. I unbuckled my belt, she pushed my pants down and reached for me, taking me in her soft, gentle hands, feeling my length, stroking me to new levels of hardness. Fuck, fuck, I'd never wanted a woman more than I wanted Kelly at that moment. Maybe it was the extra exciting and erotic thoughts that I was 'despoiling' a woman who to all intents and purposes was an ultra-religious pillar of the church community. It was almost as erotic as that old fantasy of fucking a nun, and to some extent that's almost what Kelly was. Whatever it was, I wanted her, and I wanted her now!! Bedroom be damned, I waltzed her into the lounge without breaking our embrace, pushed her back and down on the couch, where she spread her legs as wide as could be letting me know in no uncertain terms exactly what she wanted. I was down on my knees instantly, sucking, fingering, and worshipping her gorgeous cunt again, driving her crazy with need, and then I pushed my cock against her cunt lips, and I was in her, she was mine!

I could have just fucked her if I had allowed the urgency that had overtaken us to dominate the proceedings, but I wanted to make love to her, yes she was that special, and so I did just that. I took her slowly and methodically, reaming out her pussy from every angle, trying my utmost to please her. Somehow, and I can't remember how, her bra disappeared, and I saw her tits for the first time. They were small but beautifully shaped with big nipples which I feasted on, sucking her breasts, kissing and nibbling her nipples, and all the time my cock plunged in and out of her wet pussy, which seemed to get wetter with every thrust and withdrawal. She cried out with pleasure, moaning and whimpering with delight as the sensations built her up. I encouraged her by whispering in her ear, tellin her how gorgeous she was and how my cock loved being in her. I told her I was going to fuck her again and again until she begged me to stop, told her she was mine now, how much I loved her face, her tits, her pussy, her legs, everything. It was getting through to her, because every time I said something she liked she got more excited until at last I knew she was on the verge of coming, and then I came too. She must have felt it flood her pussy, and it tipped her over the edge, she just came and came screaming out loudly that she dying, she loved it, moaning my name, and then gradually, slowly, she came down from the height of ecstasy. She threw her arms around my neck and held me very tightly, laughing uncontrollably, then wrapped her long legs around behind me, refusing to let me pull out.

'I'm going to keep you here, never let you leave. You're mine, thank you, thank, thank you,' she whispered in my ear, touching my face, my shoulders and then just looked into my eyes for ages, smiling all the while. What was I supposed to do? I just did as she wanted. It was no hardship to be in the arms and pussy of a very grateful woman , no matter how useless my cock was at that moment. 'Nobody has ever made me feel like that, and nobody has ever kissed me there. It was incredible, I loved it,' she whispered.

Eventually of course we broke the clinch and sat up on the couch, both naked but hugging and kissing, just being close after our first love-making experience. Our first, but I realised it wasn't the last. I couldn't imagine a time when I wouldn't want to be exactly where I was now, in the arms of this all too fabulous woman, my lover Kelly.

12