Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was smiling, her lips shiny from her ministrations to Georgia's swollen pink breast.

"Wasn't it now? So, do you think you got IT?"

Georgia checked in with her body.

"Hmm. Well. That certainly is a lot more than I ever had before. So...yes, yes, but...no. I... know now I can get...more and so...." She was out of breath. "I want more. I could do that again... or... or maybe, you..." She glanced up at Simon, "... maybe you could try that thing they said they liked. I think I'm ready... ready for that. What should I...?"

Simon, the mild salty taste of her full breast in his mouth, was thinking.

That firm round ass. That tight muffin.

Melissa seemed to read his thoughts and took charge. "Georgia, why don't you slide down toward the end of the bed and lift your legs. Janine and I can hold them if you get tired. Simon, you can kneel down there on one of these cushions, if that is okay?"

Georgia was eager to please... herself. So she scooted toward the end of the bed and lifted her legs in the air. A very pretty sight, as Simon positioned himself opposite that amazing ass, his knees tucked underneath the bed. He was now at the 'head of the table' and ready to feast; plump thighs one on either side of his face. He could see now that she had a tantalizing treasure trail of fine blond hair trickling from her belly button down into that tiny rug of curls crowning the puffy split muffin of a smooth vulva. It was just the sort he loved, thick and wide between strong 'cheerleader's thighs'; and below that blushing pink lips peeking out.

He let his finger slide in a slick trail of girl-honey oozing across her taint and into a perfect pink pucker. (Simon remembered Janine's fingers boasted a similar glaze as they slipped off the girl's inner thigh.) Did he dare start his meal with a quick lick of that back-door dimple? Perhaps it would be too much too soon.

Yet how did such a young, inexperienced gal dare to be so bold? Above her round breasts her mouth hung open, her tongue moving between the bow of her cherry lips. Sometimes biting her lip. Big pretty blue eyes wide. Tiny nostrils flaring. Hair damp at her temples. A blush mottling her cheeks and bosom, flowing down onto her belly and even coloring the insides of her legs. And he hadn't even touched her.

But his accomplices had warmed her up well and there was no going back. How sensitive was that tiny sweet button hiding under its hood? A hood beginning to ease back, ruddy with the lovely chafing of her own fingers. Those subtle inner lips had beads of clear moisture oozing out.

Time to begin.

It was great that she presented herself right where he could get at everything with ease. He positioned himself comfortably and nodded to the women. Each took a handful of gorgeous young tit and squeezed it upward towards their mouths. Lips descended and the puffy nipple was engulfed again.

"Holy crap!" Georgia's hips arched toward Simon's mouth.

But he wasn't ready for his meal. A little finger-food first.

He slid both thumbs up her slit and gently parted them, spreading them well until the shiny raspberry skin on either side her inner lips was well-exposed. He kept on spreading until the tender lips parted with a little liquid smack and the slick valley opened. It was pulsing. The tiny bud of her clit peeked out and hid again. Behind a tiny pool of clear honey, her hymen, an opening like a five-pointed star, stretched and contracted.

Not yet.

Swiping a little of her slick he massaged the thicker lips, wonderfully swollen from the love they had already received. As he did this her hips began to move and she made small animal sounds. Her hands danced toward him as though to help, but Melissa and Janine caught them. This frustrated Georgia and her hips pushed up toward his mouth. Simon knew what she wanted even if she wasn't quite sure herself yet.

After giving caring attention to the outer lips he shifted his attention to the inner beauties, now thickening and turning ruddy with excitement. He allowed his breath to play on them, but delicately massaged them only with his fingertips, careful not to flick the bead above, though they were only a millimeter away and Georgia's squirms clearly were aimed at his addressing the needs of the hooded lady.

He stuck out his tongue. It was long and could come to a strong muscular point. He caught Georgia's eyes and held them as he descended. Her whole body shivered. Holding her gaze above that downy mound he dipped his tongue until it flicked the tight membrane above her taint. Her mouth opened wide as he continued that same subtle action again and again. She was whimpering and her thighs quivered. A little more. And again.

He dipped his tongue toward, but not into, the glistening pool and continued upward, flicking the little pee gap. Almost touching that tiny clit. And back down again. Up. And down. With just a little more pressure. Still not addressing the two most sensitive targets.

And enough of that. Georgia's face was getting red.

Now he spent time on those lovely lips; first the outside ones, licking that inside groove with a flat tongue. Up. And down. And again. He ignored Georgia's reactions now. This was business, though her hips had begun a regular rocking.

She must have serious abs. She didn't even need the two women holding her legs in the air.

Now the inner lips. Like they were the tenderest of morsels. No teeth, only the pressure of tight lips and twisting tongue. Tugging them down so they jerked on the clit, stretching them.

He could feel Georgia begin to lose it. That strong young belly was beginning to pop whenever he tugged on a lip or flicked a tender tidbit.

Now he dipped into the magic pool, stretching that delicate star open with his powerful tongue. He knew that some men would think this was the ultimate oral touch and that their ladies would give it up right then. But Simon knew this was really the side show. And so when he had churned that honey enough so that his mustache was drenched and everything was shining, he shifted gears to the penultimate target.

As delicately as he could he applied just the tip of his tongue to that little hood, now tilting back to reveal its hidden pearl.

"Oh no!"

Those sweet thighs squeezed against his ears. He waited. They drew apart again. He caught Georgia's eyes. Asked with his own if he should continue. Her's said, "Please."

Somehow, while he was doing his work Melissa had positioned herself behind the girl. Large swelling breasts pillowed Georgia's head, the girl's mouth a centimeter from a fat nipple. Melissa's strong thighs cradled her waist and he could tell, from a small rhythmic rocking, that Melissa was grinding her wet cunt against the girl's spine.

Where was Janine? Funny time for a pee break.

Something brushed his foot under the bed. Pushed his knees apart. A phantom hand found his zipper and quickly tugged it down, explored within until it found stiff meat, flicked a thumb across the thick head already oozing slickum.

The hand was followed by hot breath and, with, no ceremony, his dick was engulfed in a hungry hot mouth.

He could have leaned back on his hands and allowed himself to be eaten. But he had a job to do. Even as he felt his balls ache and tighten, and that invisible mouth take up a practiced rhythm, he concentrated on his own work.

Now the flat of his tongue, 'accidentally' grazed Georgia's pink pucker, swiping the taint, up through the spread groove, and up and over the bead pushing back the little cover.

Georgia's cry was loud and came from deep in her belly. Her hands found his head, but they didn't push it away. Instead, they laced in his hair and pulled him tight to her. Her light, sweet musk was strong as she scrubbed her mound against his mouth again and again, her belly flexing hard so that she was punishing his lips with her pubic bone. She was grunting and growling with the effort, almost... almost... almost...

"OH YEAH!"

It hit her hard and her whole cunt surged into his mouth.

He came big, gushing into Janine's throat, roaring up right into Georgia's stretched opening so he could feel her expand like a balloon inside and then, when he took his mouth away beautiful silly sounds whistled out of that beautiful pink other mouth.

As she shuddered through a dozen aftershocks he rested his hot cheek against her thigh and watched her spread lower lips silently open and close 'speaking' their thanks.

Down below his balls were squeezing one grateful stream after another deep into Janine's throat. Her gulps sent shivers up his spine.

After a while he gazed up at Georgia's angelic face, cushioned on those huge breasts lips on a grateful nipple. Melissa was in heaven.

Perhaps Simon dozed because he became aware that he was zipped up below and the three women were murmuring to each other. Georgia's thighs were resting on his shoulders and her damp pussy was inches from his face. Georgia was whispering.

"I never figured, but it's funny, after all that I still want... I kind of need just a little something else, not that all that wasn't wonderful. I was more than that. It was mind blowing. But there's kind of this.... It's almost like and itch... something in me. I don't know what...."

Melissa chucked. "Oh, honey, I do. Simon does too, don't you Simon?" She raised her hand.

At first Simon thought Melissa was mocking him. She was giving him the finger. And then he knew what he had to do. Would Georgia let him? Well,...nothing ventured.

He nodded and the women each took one of Georgia's legs and pulled until she was nicely exposed again.

Melissa was the M.C.

"Now Simon is going to get you all warmed up again. You will like that. And then he is going to find that little itch of yours and scratch it good."

"You mean he knows where it is?"

"Oh, he has a pretty damn good idea, and you can guide him if you need to."

"Will I know how to do that?"

"I think you will. Simon?"

The feast was spread again; what the French call an amuse bouche. Something to delight the mouth. Georgia's lovely inner lips were spread like little wings and the angel's face above them was hiding again.

Simon's mouth was dripping with spit as his lips descended on those tender wings. Georgia's ass bounced as his hot tongue spread them further left and right, scrubbing hard. Bold girl, she ground against his face, bucking against his mouth until she pulsed and gaped.

On a whim, he stretched his hand up to stroke Georgia's cheek, then pushed his index fingertip against her swelling lower lip. Insisting. Gently pushing in until it met her tongue. Further. And she knew to suck it, her nostrils flaring, perhaps noting her own unique scent. She got it very wet and he drew it away, thinking he was ready. But Janine caught his wrist, pulled his hand to her and sucked more fingers into her mouth. Then Melissa had her turn. Now with his fingers drenched with woman-spittle he drew his hand back and laid it palm up on Georgia's well-licked leaking pussy. Danced the fingers back and forth across the soft meat, making Georgia bounce and whine. Slowly drew the hand down until his fingertips were just at the glistening gap.

He caught Georgia's eyes.

"Yes?"

She nodded, biting her lip.

Her blue eyes widened as he tilted his wrist up and tickled the opening with his slick fingertip. Pushed it in. Through the well-stretched little star. In. Up.

Georgia moaned and her pussy surged against his knuckles.

But this wasn't about fucking her. This was the goddess massage. This was scratching the magic itch. This was making it ache and then caressing the ache away.

Holding her gaze, he placed the fat of his thumb on her clit hood and tugged with his middle finger inside.

Her mouth dropped open, eyes still wide.

"O-h-h-h Lord!"

Very slowly, holding her gaze, Simon bent forward, hot mouth wide. Engulfed all her tender bits. Sucked. At the same moment he churning his finger against her pulsing tissues.

"HOLY CRAP!"

Her hips danced and droplets squirted against his palm.

Take it slow; massage that little chubby pillow inside. Watch Georgia's face. Yes, she likes that spot. She's moving, doing half the work. Hmm, pushing. Ah, she needs it deeper. Scratch. Oh, yes. Her eyes wider now. Her mouth wider. Nodding. Rock and roll on his hand. Snatching his wrist and pulling his thumb tight to her clit. Grinding. Circles.

Breathing heavily now, she almost seems angry at him, needed something, need more. Her teeth are bared. She has pulled her legs loose, heels dug into the mattress. Fumbles with his slippery fingers. Wants more inside.

They slip in easily and he churns the whole inside of her stretched cunt.

She is grunting and growling and pushing and fighting for it, teeth bared like a fierce cat.

She screams, and fiercely drags his mouth down onto that undulating mound.

He wishes he had Janine still below for the extra dose that spurts out of him

Georgia punishes his mouth with her beautiful young cunt.

Screams again and goes rigid.

Collapses in a hot sleepy heap into Melissa's sweaty arms.

Simon is more than ready to take another lovely bush nap. But something tells him it is time for him to be by himself and let the women... do whatever they must do. He gives Georgia's gorgeous swollen bits a last sweet kiss. She shudders.

After he cleans up he finds his way to Janine's bedroom and passes out. He doesn't know what time it is when he wakes up to a gentle kiss on his cheek. Georgia's lovely face hangs over him sporting a gentle smile.

"Oh, Simon, thank you so, so, so much. That was just the perfectest way to... find out what a woman can truly feel. I hope you enjoyed it too. I sure looked like you did. Just watching your face was such a turn on. So, yeah, that was the best..."

Her face went a little sad and serious. "And Melissa said you promised, promised, promised that you wouldn't talk about this to, like, anyone, okay?"

Simon held up his little finger and she hooked it.

"I promise, and I always keep my promises."

And he did.

12