Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 03 - A Senior Moment

Story Info
Simon uses his cunning talents on a fiesty mature lady.
2.9k words
4.45
26.4k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/12/2022
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

This is Simon's third outing as an expert cunning linguist and his target is a lively senior lady. Now if you want all your fantasies to be about young nubiles, or youthful babes, or even milfs with not a wrinkle on them, then this isn't your story. But the lady we meet is spunky and lively and healthy and knows what she wants. So maybe, along with Simon, you'll want to give her a try.

* * * *

Melissa and Janine took to calling it the Church Ladies' Cunning Club because most of the 'clientele' came from their religious group. Simon was grateful that he didn't have to do any 'recruiting' himself. Hell, he was old enough so that if he didn't hook up with anyone for many weeks it didn't really matter. Yet it was surprising how many women there were out there who wanted, what was it? Not really just a cheap hook up. And not really some kind of life commitment. They were career women, or divorcees or retired women of a certain age and they got a little misty-eyed when they discovered he was 'available,' self-supporting, funny, and easy to talk with.

Even a few younger women came his way. He didn't really know why until he had taken a few out to dinner after meeting at the theater or on the beach. They were often fierce about the way the current crop of 'eligible' men were pretty much slackers. Stuck in the old 'me caveman' mode or space cases with no ideas and no ambitions. And bad lovers. All about getting their own nut. So, nevermind.

But the perqs of the Cunning Club were that the gals who showed up at Janine's place had confessed to Melissa or Janine that they were hell-bent on getting off in the best way. And most were at least bi-curious, so there was a chance of getting a pretty nice show for his no-money (He never got or paid a buck for what he did, though some offered.)

But this second 'client'; were they goofing on him? After the wonderful "rainy night in Georgia," with the youngest and most guapa gal he had ever done, now he was supposed to service "Granny Burton," a woman of a least his vintage, maybe more. Was this going to be a night of "grin and bare it"? Oh, he knew that older women could have just as raging libidos as any youngster, maybe bigger, since men passed them by and they weren't getting much. But Melissa and Janine had said that Granny had no trouble getting men in the sack. Curious. Well, as long as they were clean and willing and were of the female persuasion he was along for the ride.

The woman who came in the door he would have happily cast as Mrs. Santa Claus. Oh, she wasn't heavy like St. Nick, but she had great rosy cheeks and a head of tight curly hair. Full lips spread in a beautiful smile over pretty teeth. Really pretty. Fit, though he couldn't tell what was under the frilly blouse. But a fine pair of legs below a flouncy skirt. The kind of gal he would love to take to a square dance and get loopy with on hard cider.

As though reading his thoughts, she handed Janine a jug and a bottle of bourbon as she sashayed in.

"Hey, J., why don't you heat some of this up and pour most of this in it with some cinnamon and nutmeg? It's chilly outside but let's get things warmed up inside, okay?"

She walked right over to him, put an arm around his waist and drew him close. Planted a serious kiss on his smacker and didn't stop until his ears were beginning to heat up.

"Okay. Nice kisser. You'll do fine."

Mid-kiss she slid a hand down his side and across the front of his jeans. Coming up for air, she purred, "Aha. Yes. A little animal stirring in the basement. Maybe we can exercise that puppy later."

She switched to Melissa and gave her an equally enthusiastic kiss.

"Good, very good. That gets my engine crankin', too. But tonight is about my hungry kitty getting her special treats. That's right, isn't it, Melissa? Simon?" She gave Melissa perky nipple a little twist and kissed her on the cheek. "And I'm in a hurry to get goin'."

Turning back to Simon, she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him over to a big, overstuffed recliner. Pushed him down and sat in the middle of his lap. Well-positioned. She unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse and, taking Simon's hand, slid it onto her bare bosom. Not a bra to be found, but inside was a firm grapefruit-sized breast with remarkably long nipples.

"Squeeze 'em, tug 'em, grab 'em hard and rough 'em up a little. Suck 'em if you want. My girls like to know you're in the room and want what you want."

Simon did as instructed, his fingers tugging at the tight nipples, palms crushing the warm breasts, and Granny lay back against his shoulder.

"Keep it up," she murmured into his neck. Her hips were beginning a slow grind, finding just the right way to slide around his hardening pecker. "A nice firm ass for a person of a certain age, don't you think?" She twitched it. "And sonny boy's got a lovely stick to beat it with, don't he?"

Simon was literally in no position to disagree.

"Wet your fingers and twist that nip... please?"

Simon was happy to oblige and the invisible flesh got a little thicker and longer under his fingers.

"Hell, you know what you're doing to this old girl. I can feel those tweaks in my insides and I can't wait for you to jerk the other soft bits I got, but I'm gonna wait, even though I'm actually getting pretty juicy. Fancy that. But here's the cider and I have a powerful thirst."

Janine had returned with a tray of mugs and a steaming pitcher of grog. Simon reached for a cup and Granny lightly slapped his hand.

"Whoa, boy. Ladies first, even if there ain't any in this room. But, hon I really want to share a cup with you and I promise to feed you some if you just keep your hand on my titty and mebbe sneak over and visit the t'other one. She's gettin' lonely. And besides, I got a different job for you to do with that other hand of yourn. You just slide those handy digits under my skirt and move it right on up my leg. That's a good boy. Pretty hot under there, huh?"

She squirmed again and spread her legs so he had easy access. No granny pants, no bikini, no thong. Simply bare flesh all the way to heaven.

"You just keep on going till you can't go no more. I know a lotta gals just like to have their little pendant played with until they jump outta their skin. But I like me some butter churnin'. So dig in, dude. That's right, get it up in there."

Simon did as he was told. The old gal was hot and everything was nice and slippery.

"Wait. Wait a second while I put this mug down. I hate to waste a good drink. Okay. Now let's get at it." She grabbed his arm and hung on for dear life.

"Yup. That's it. Just stir me up now. Get 'em deep and then pull them almost all out. Yeah! Now do it again. Oh, good. Rub it, scratch it, tickle it. Oh, just stir me till I'm puddin'."

She was growling like a little cat now, her fingers digging into his arm, her mouth working on a serious hickey on the side of his neck. Hips beginning to buck.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Almost got it. Now, fool, please thumb my bud. That's it. Just punish that little bump some. Oh, yes. Rub her hard now, any way you can."

Simon's hand was a wonderful mess, but it was an amazing experience to have this twisty cat all worked up in his lap. She was not coy. She was going for it because she knew exactly what she wanted. And Simon got a bonus. He looked up from Granny's squirming lap to see Janine and Melissa on a loveseat in the shadows by the fireplace. They were lost in a serious kiss with their hands squeezing and digging into each others' restless bodies. They stopped, panting, as Granny reached her peak.

"Oh, Lord, oh, Lord, here it IS!"

She went rigid, her hips pumping against his hand, one of her hands clamping his to her chest, the other on his wrist tugging his fingers in as deep as they could get; moaning into his neck, until the last shudder left her limp and damp on his lap. Melissa and Janine returned to their tongue kiss and Janine's moans gave encore to the main act.

Granny was purring softly.

"My that was sweet. I feel all loosey-goosey now. I could just curl up and nap, except I want two things, maybe three. I need a few jolts of that hot grog. Then I need you to upend me and eat my pussy until she yowls. And if that don't do it... well, we'll see."

Granny got up, a little shaky and went to the Ladies room, then came back and told Simon to get up.

"I want that chair because I want to be comfortable when I'm uncomfortable. Thanks."

Simon stood and she sat down.

"Now, you just take a nice seat on the floor there. Pull one of them cushions off the couch, that's a good boy. You just get comfortable in front of me."

She spread her legs.

"That's right, you just rest that nice cheek of yours against my thigh. Oh yes, that's very nice. Sweet boy. You can have a sip of my grog here. Warm those lips up nice."

They sat cosy like that for a little while Janine and Melissa moaned gently by the crackling fire It was homey, except that his mouth was only a few inches from her weeping puss. He stroked the tender meat of the thigh next to it and admired the glistening ruddy folds.

"Ma'am, it sure is a pretty view from here. But for some reason I am getting hungry, only not for a steak or a burger, or even a tasty lamb chop. No, there seems to be some much more tender meat available for snacking, and my mouth is watering to start nibbling. Sitting here, I can just imagine the succulent tidbits between my lips. I imagine this is a meal I want to savor oh so slowly. And the gravy! My goodness. My manners may just fall away as I lick up every tender drop."

"Son, you are making me hungry just talking about it. But the strange thing is... I don't understand, but I sorta want to be et, rather than eating some myself."

"Well Mizz Burton, from where I'm sitting I believe there is a meal being served that should truly satisfy both of us. So, if you'd let me wet my whistle with a sip of that grog, I will begin my repast... and you can begin yours."

The warm cider and whiskey were in his throat as he began a series of warm wet kisses along Granny's inner thigh toward the feast that would satisfy his appetite. Clearly this was a woman who enjoyed a good swim or hike, because firm muscles rippled under the soft skin as his kisses moved toward their target. His dinner partner tilted her hips up a little to give him better access to the main course. He was impressed. For a petite lady she had a serious loving machine. Framed by tight golden-brown curls it folded and curved in meaty magnificence. The crown bead was curled up in a fat hood and the tenderer tissues rippled between the plump banks of her outer lips. Glistening honey glazed all the crevices. He would have to restrain himself not to devour this magnificence in one gulp.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Ma'am, it's not every day that one gets to admire a beauty like this."

"Aw, you say the darndest things."

"All gospel. You are magnificent. But you are right. I am being a bad guest if I don't dig into this amazing dish. But perhaps just a subtle taste, at first."

Simon, extended his eager tongue in a point and began tracing all her subtle folds with it. He didn't want to mis a one.

A groan came from his dinner partner.

"Oh, my."

He agreed. "Yours, yes. And I am so enjoying the delicate flavor, the indescribable bouquet, a bit of salty tang on the tongue. But now I must try a little...."

He sucked a bit of tender lip between his own, just deep enough so he could run his tongue along the edge of it. With a cry from above, it surged against his mouth and an impatient hand found the back of his skull.

"More!"

"Soon." He spoke into her steaming pussy. "But a dish like this must be savored." He ran his tongue along the inside of the fine lip, tugging it away from her body, sucking more and more of it into his mouth and kneading it with his tongue.

"Holy...!"

"Yes! A sacred meal." He sucked up the other lip, lapped a little between them. Hips surged.

"Okay, stop fucking around, buddy boy. It's high time you did some serious eating."

Simon need no further invitation and wrapped his whole mouth around her entire pussy, clit to taint. He actually chewed on her outer lips until they were sopping.

"I'm going to fuck you with my tongue. It may not get very deep, but I'll dig into everything I can. I want you to fuck back. Come on, now! Fuck my face!"

"I'm going to fuck that bad tongue of yours with my cunt. See if I don't!"

And she was true to her word, jamming hard into his lips, grinding on him for all she was worth. He got his hands up under her skirt and grabbed that firm ass. She was petite, so he could pull her any way he wanted. Now was not the time for delicacy. This was the main course. It was great. He could really get down into her; just so much to lap, suck and chew on. His mouth was filling with her juice.

He wrapped his lips tight around her clit and sucked hard, scrubbing it again and again with his tongue.

She was gone. Shaking like a rag doll and cussing like a sailor.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! YES. Eat my cunt, you motherfucking asshole. Swallow that pussy! Take all my meat! Oh, do it, baby. Uh huh, uh huh, you got it now. Shiiiiiii...!"

For a long, long moment she crushed her pussy against his lips, grinding hard, growling for release.

That pretty little lady had become a mad tiger cat, whining and thrashing as the aftershocks hit her. It took a long time for the last thrust, the last flex, the last crush of her hungry pussy against his mouth. Finally her desperate hands pulled loose from his hair. With a magnificent sigh she curled up and within moments she was napping like a baby, her knees curled against her chest, a thumb stroking her lips.

After a time Simon pulled her skirt down over her pretty thighs and tucked a handy shawl around her.

Sweet sight. He was pleased that he had satisfied her. But he also realized he had a serious case of blue balls. Without ceremony, he walked over to Janine and Melissa who were cuddling against the love seat by the fire.

"One of you please suck me off." He unzipped and his impudent rod popped out, no patience, no pretense. The women looked at each other, amused, nodded their heads in agreement, and both bent to the task at hand. Janine tilted under his aching balls and took both eggs gently in her big mouth. Melissa grasped his cock and swallowed as much of it as she could muster. Got it nice and wet and then jerked him off with a practiced hand as she sucked his knob firmly into her hot mouth.

It didn't take long. Sporting happy, stupid grins they placed themselves cheek to cheek and when he began to groan, they opened side by side mouths and did their best to catch the hot spunk that came aching out of him. Cleaned him up nice too, like puppies eager for treats.

It took a while for Granny Burton to come round; and when she woke, it was a bit hard to equate the sweet little senior with the lusty slutty gal who had come in the door. The four of them sat at the kitchen table for a while getting drunk on hot grog, snacking on Janine's signature pupusas and playing gin rummy. Granny always won. But that didn't keep her from stroking his third leg under the table until he was too embarrassed to stand up.

"One day soon I want to ride this monster until I scream," she whispered as the evening came to a close.

"It's a date," Simon promised, and gave her well-warmed puss a little pat.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers